Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Fashola And Akpabio.. Who Is A Better Governor??? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola And Akpabio.. Who Is A Better Governor??? (10466 Views)

Amaechi Vs Akpabio: Who Performed Better As A Governor / Please Between Rochas/ Fashola And Atiku/akpabio Who Will You Vot For / Fashola Vs Chime Vs Amaechi Vs Akpabio(who Is The Best Governor In Nigeria) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola And Akpabio.. Who Is A Better Governor??? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 07, 2014
Akpabio : hospitals? Schools? Security? Vocational training? Transportation? Agriculture? Sport?

Fashola built Teslim Balogun stadium and over 10 mini stadiums around the state and peeps are here comparing bullcrap.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola And Akpabio.. Who Is A Better Governor??? by raumdeuter: 7:11pm On Nov 07, 2014
After similar number of years

And evaluating income/head of Lagos vs Akwa Ibom state. Then we can conclude Akpabio is a huge failure.

Over half of Akwa Ibom indigenes would rather flee to Fashola's Lagos

Even Akpabio's family cant stay in his state, and would rather die in Lagos than spend a month in Uyo

10 Likes

Re: Fashola And Akpabio.. Who Is A Better Governor??? by fsammy(m): 7:14pm On Nov 07, 2014
Please let's compare their achievements,the allocations and IGR accrued to both states,then let's compare the debt profile of both states. That should settle it up.
Besides, there are so many proposed projects by Fashola that never see the light of the day,I never heard of this stadium before it was completed. That's a sign of a worker to me not a talker.

9 Likes

Re: Fashola And Akpabio.. Who Is A Better Governor??? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 07, 2014
Re: Fashola And Akpabio.. Who Is A Better Governor??? by Malawian(m): 7:15pm On Nov 07, 2014
pendy79:
Teslim Balogun stadium has every sports facilities that the so called uyo stadium can never boast of.

Teslim Balogun hosted almost all events of the last national sports festival. The stadium inaugurated today can only be used for hosting football matches and Tuface when he comes to do shows.

This stadium in terms of usage can be compared to Agege township stadium the only difference is just its architecture and size.

Only morons will compare a Fashola and an akpabio. I lived and worked in akwaibom for more than 11years. If you doubt me ask any Oron man or any from ekit eket forget the media hype, this man is just an uyo and ikot ekpene governor.
please, even when i was still in primary one, teslim balogun statdium was already standing. we used to pass throught there when going to school.

uyo statdium did not exist four year ago.

19 Likes

Re: Fashola And Akpabio.. Who Is A Better Governor??? by loopman: 7:21pm On Nov 07, 2014
Malawian:

please, even when i was still in primary one, teslim balogun statdium was already standing. we used to pass throught there when going to school.

How much did you make at your makeshift business Centre and selling pirated CD?

Bastard ingrate! Running down the place that feeds you and your miserable parents in your village!

Why not relocate to Uyo?

1 Like

Re: Fashola And Akpabio.. Who Is A Better Governor??? by mrjangaweed: 7:22pm On Nov 07, 2014
loopman:

Only if you accursed bastards have learn to live in your villages and not putting strain on the Lagos infrastructure, maybe Lagos would have been better off.

otu nne i bastard

1 Like

Re: Fashola And Akpabio.. Who Is A Better Governor??? by pendy79: 7:23pm On Nov 07, 2014
Malawian:

Let me add 5years to your age since that was when the stadium was commissioned for use.

When you were in primary 1 let say you were 6, Adding 5+6 =11. Oya go and give the phone to your dad, Seun has said only 18years old and above can make input on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Fashola And Akpabio.. Who Is A Better Governor??? by loopman: 7:25pm On Nov 07, 2014
mrjangaweed:

otu nne i bastard

Is that the name of your accursed imbecilee father? grin
Re: Fashola And Akpabio.. Who Is A Better Governor??? by fsammy(m): 7:25pm On Nov 07, 2014
Malawian:

Don't mind these people,spreading their lies as usual,even Fashola himself can't claim he built Teslim Balogun stadium. Just taking a simple step to check wikipedia would have enlighten them a bit. Teslim Balogun stadium took 23yrs before it was completed in 2007(which is the exact year Fashola took oath of office), you needn't lie to overhype someone.

14 Likes

Re: Fashola And Akpabio.. Who Is A Better Governor??? by atinukedam(f): 7:29pm On Nov 07, 2014
rooftech:
mumu people,stadium built at 65billion,25,000seater,no swimming pool,indoor sport hall,basket ball court,handball court,etc..,..,development indeed by pdp standard....
is it only apc got gud standard,i don't u pples problem or in d name of suportin 1 nassty party
Re: Fashola And Akpabio.. Who Is A Better Governor??? by mrjangaweed: 7:30pm On Nov 07, 2014
loopman:

Is that the name of your accursed imbecilee father? grin

nope it's the name of your harlot mother

1 Like

Re: Fashola And Akpabio.. Who Is A Better Governor??? by ichidodo: 7:32pm On Nov 07, 2014
fsammy:

Don't mind these people,spreading their lies as usual,even Fashola himself can't claim he built Teslim Balogun stadium. Just taking a simple step to check wikipedia would have enlighten them a bit. Teslim Balogun stadium took 23yrs before it was completed in 2007(which is the exact year Fashola took oath of office), you needn't lie to overhype someone.
Therefore fashola is a thief....where is our Lekki seaport? Where is our Lekki International Airport?? [s] Where is our Lekki International stadium [/s] Where is our fourth mainland bridge??..For how long are we going to be fed on propaganda?! APigC,APigC,APigC!!!

11 Likes

Re: Fashola And Akpabio.. Who Is A Better Governor??? by phantom(m): 7:40pm On Nov 07, 2014
yes...akpabio has transformed uyo to heaven... grin grin grin grin grin meanwhile, a new akwaibom family has just moved into one of the batchers erected on my neighbours undeveloped plot of land.apparently they think their lives would be a lot better in PH than in uyo.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola And Akpabio.. Who Is A Better Governor??? by tomakint: 7:43pm On Nov 07, 2014
Adminisher:
Fashola is the best. Akpabio could not have handled Lagos' s complexity and fiscal limitations.
Perhaps you need to contextualize your choice of words what in the world did you mean by 'Lagos complexity and fiscal limitations'? undecided what Lagos generates monthly is equivalent to what the 6 States in Northeast make in 6 months, Akwa Ibom is still coming up and yet is not as heavily indebted as Lagos...Akpabio all the way!

8 Likes

Re: Fashola And Akpabio.. Who Is A Better Governor??? by Malawian(m): 7:43pm On Nov 07, 2014
loopman:

How much did you make at your makeshift business Centre and selling pirated CD?

Bastard ingrate! Running down the place that feeds you and your miserable parents in your village!

Why not relocate to Uyo?

i am very sure you already know what your mum cooked for dinner. odeski.

mummy .. ki le nse cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fashola And Akpabio.. Who Is A Better Governor??? by Malawian(m): 7:50pm On Nov 07, 2014
pendy79:
Teslim Balogun stadium has every sports facilities that the so called uyo stadium can never boast of.

Teslim Balogun hosted almost all events of the last national sports festival. The stadium inaugurated today can only be used for hosting football matches and Tuface when he comes to do shows.

This stadium in terms of usage can be compared to Agege township stadium the only difference is just its architecture and size.

Only morons will compare a Fashola and an akpabio. I lived and worked in akwaibom for more than 11years . If you doubt me ask any Oron man or any from ekit eket forget the media hype, this man is just an uyo and ikot ekpene governor.

i take it you have never seen the 3 wise men along the lagos toll gate. the two towns you mentioned are in cross river, not akwa ibom.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola And Akpabio.. Who Is A Better Governor??? by tomakint: 7:50pm On Nov 07, 2014
ichidodo:
Therefore fashola is a thief....where is our Lekki seaport? Where is our Lekki International Airport?? [s] Where is our Lekki International stadium [/s] Where is our fourth mainland bridge??..For how long are we going to be fed on propaganda?! APigC,APigC,APigC!!!
Lkwmd lol grin grin did you just called them All Pigs Congress (APC) cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Fashola And Akpabio.. Who Is A Better Governor??? by ichidodo: 7:54pm On Nov 07, 2014
tomakint:

Lkwmd lol grin grin did you just called them All Pigs Congress (APC) cheesy cheesy
The congress and pigs all have much in common...

2 Likes

Re: Fashola And Akpabio.. Who Is A Better Governor??? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 07, 2014
Akpabio by miles. Anyone that has visited Akwa Ibom will know Fashola is just a noise maker.

5 Likes

Re: Fashola And Akpabio.. Who Is A Better Governor??? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 07, 2014
tomakint:

Should be Advanced Pigs Congress.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola And Akpabio.. Who Is A Better Governor??? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 07, 2014
How can any sane person compare these two? If akpabio builds 1 road fashola would have needed to build 10, if he repairs it in 6months, fashola must have rebuilt it in a week. That is just how far apart their realities are, and still akpabio will not spend a day longer in uyo after his term, he'll be back in the good 'ol lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola And Akpabio.. Who Is A Better Governor??? by pendy79: 8:02pm On Nov 07, 2014
Malawian:

i take it you have never seen the 3 wise men along the lagos toll gate. the two towns you mentioned are in cross river, not akwa ibom.

I will take it you're a malawian because if you say you're a nigerian and don't know people of okobo, oron, udung uko, urue-effong/oruko and mbo are the oro people of akwaibom and that ekit eket lies on the border between eket and ibeno local government all in akwa ibom state then you're not only a dunce but stupid to have said what you wrote.

If you don't know something why shut your stinking f.ucking mouth. You slowpoke malawian.
Re: Fashola And Akpabio.. Who Is A Better Governor??? by Abagworo(m): 8:02pm On Nov 07, 2014
IMHO Akpabio is the worst Governor. Collecting allocation greater than the entire Southeast for 7years with few roads,hotel and stadium to show means less than 10% of the money was utilized.

One cannot compare Akpabio with Fashola governing the most densely populated State in Nigeria with the most crime, slums, good/bad roads, working staff, traffic challenges etc. Akpabio is like a kid given 20thousand to buy snacks while Fashola is like a father given 15thousand to take care of himself, wife and kids.

10 Likes

Re: Fashola And Akpabio.. Who Is A Better Governor??? by oduastates: 8:05pm On Nov 07, 2014
Akpabio ko , yayannio ni.
Simply leave fashola out of it .Fashola has no grade in Nigeria. Even Amosun no be him mate. More factories / large manufacturing coys than the entire SS/SE put together . More being built ( the most recent one was commissioned yesterday)
Compare apkabio to obong of Equatorial guinea. They have exactly the same profile. His kinsmen are scattered across the SW scrambling for their daily bread.
What utility does that stadium have apart from the occasional event( the same criticism I have for fayemi's pavilion) .
The population of akwa ibom using Lagos social services must be at least, half of those resident at home.
That stadium would end up tying down developmental funds for maintenance.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola And Akpabio.. Who Is A Better Governor??? by sholly28(m): 8:07pm On Nov 07, 2014
akpabio carry go jo oooi

3 Likes

Re: Fashola And Akpabio.. Who Is A Better Governor??? by seanet02: 8:18pm On Nov 07, 2014
3 million people against 20 million people yet Akpabio get more funds to spend than Fashola but less schools to maintain, less civil service to maintain, less students to take care of,
some people are clowns

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola And Akpabio.. Who Is A Better Governor??? by Goddex: 8:22pm On Nov 07, 2014
Akpabio by miles
Fashola is all propaganda

8 Likes

Re: Fashola And Akpabio.. Who Is A Better Governor??? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 07, 2014
Fashola's Lagos can not afford Akwa Ibom Stadium, but he can commission street lights, boats jetty and gutters. Eko Ni Gbaje

6 Likes

Re: Fashola And Akpabio.. Who Is A Better Governor??? by loopman: 8:34pm On Nov 07, 2014
mrjangaweed:

nope it's the name of my harlot mother

I guess as much grin

You sound as perverted as her
Re: Fashola And Akpabio.. Who Is A Better Governor??? by Keky(m): 8:40pm On Nov 07, 2014
Akwa ibom... a state that produces more housemaids than any other state. I think it's just misplaced priority.
Re: Fashola And Akpabio.. Who Is A Better Governor??? by Psylas(m): 8:43pm On Nov 07, 2014
I don't think they are the best because their states are the richest states in 9ja

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Crises Rock APC Membership Registration In States / Ikedife, ex-Ohanaeze Boss, Leads Ndigbo to Buhari, Pledges Igbo Loyalty / A Comparison Between The Benin People And The Igbo People Based On Nigerias Hist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.