Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,919 members, 7,821,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Fashola And Akpabio.. Who Is A Better Governor??? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola And Akpabio.. Who Is A Better Governor??? (10475 Views)

Amaechi Vs Akpabio: Who Performed Better As A Governor / Please Between Rochas/ Fashola And Atiku/akpabio Who Will You Vot For / Fashola Vs Chime Vs Amaechi Vs Akpabio(who Is The Best Governor In Nigeria) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola And Akpabio.. Who Is A Better Governor??? by fes2ga: 8:45pm On Nov 07, 2014
Fashola is the Best, na PDP campaign ground dem build in the next 2years everything will go green....
Re: Fashola And Akpabio.. Who Is A Better Governor??? by Collynzo29: 8:49pm On Nov 07, 2014
What has Akpabio's family living in Lagos got to do with Fashola? Were people not migrating to Lagos even when Fashola was still sucking his mom's flabby böobs?
Lagos is what it is because of decades of Federal Government investment in the state.
Nothing to do with Fashola

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola And Akpabio.. Who Is A Better Governor??? by Collynzo29: 8:50pm On Nov 07, 2014
There are more Yorubas in Eket alone than Akwa Ibomites in Lagos.

4 Likes

Re: Fashola And Akpabio.. Who Is A Better Governor??? by mrjangaweed: 8:51pm On Nov 07, 2014
loopman:

I guess as much grin

You sound as perverted as her

yes because i fvcked your mother for #350

otu nne i
Re: Fashola And Akpabio.. Who Is A Better Governor??? by enugwunno: 8:52pm On Nov 07, 2014
ratiken:
Fashola is just a propagandist..... nothing more

Can someone list the three main legacies of fashola besides installing toll gates and deporting non-lagosians.

Objectively, Fashola does not come in the 1st ten performing governors. Lagos is only popular. .. and a former Nation's capital. Some governors are tranforming villages to towns and cities without propaganda.... building infrastructures from the scratch; to me those are the performers.
thank u my brother thats what is call. performance not inheriting former fed capital with every infrastructures in place u begin to make noise like tinubu like fashola rogue s feeling funky

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola And Akpabio.. Who Is A Better Governor??? by ejakpovi2: 9:00pm On Nov 07, 2014
Akwa ibom 2014 fiscal yr budget is 469.374 billion
allocated recurrent expenditure is 74.207 billion while 303.870 billion is for capital project n programmes
consolidated revenue fund charge is 91.297

Lagos state 2014 fiscal yr is 499.605 billion
recurrent is 234.665 billion while capital is 255.026 billion

1 Like

Re: Fashola And Akpabio.. Who Is A Better Governor??? by rooftech: 9:23pm On Nov 07, 2014
pendy79:
Teslim Balogun stadium has every sports facilities that the so called uyo stadium can never boast of.

Teslim Balogun hosted almost all events of the last national sports festival. The stadium inaugurated today can only be used for hosting football matches and Tuface when he comes to do shows.

This stadium in terms of usage can be compared to Agege township stadium the only difference is just its architecture and size.

Only morons will compare a Fashola and an akpabio. I lived and worked in akwaibom for more than 11years. If you doubt me ask any Oron man or any from ekit eket forget the media hype, this man is just an uyo and ikot ekpene governor.
God will bless you and your decendents.

1 Like

Re: Fashola And Akpabio.. Who Is A Better Governor??? by zappyj(m): 9:27pm On Nov 07, 2014
Only foools would compare a visionary leader like Fashola with a loud-mouthed thief proposing a budget for former governors that's enough to feed the whole nation.

I am from the south-south but I speak the truth without any silly sentiments, even my akwa-ibom friends all troop to Lagos cos there's no significant progress.. only noise and carnivals.

You people that are celebrating a stadium like mediocres should not forget that state gets the highest revenue allocation.

Nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: Fashola And Akpabio.. Who Is A Better Governor??? by pendy79: 9:29pm On Nov 07, 2014
rooftech:
God will bless you and your decendents.

amen bro and bless yours too
Re: Fashola And Akpabio.. Who Is A Better Governor??? by Malawian(m): 9:35pm On Nov 07, 2014
zappyj:
Only foools would compare a visionary leader like Fashola with a loud-mouthed thief proposing a budget for former governors that's enough to feed the whole nation.

I am from the south-south but I speak the truth without any silly sentiments, even my akwa-ibom friends all troop to Lagos cos there's no significant progress.. only noise and carnivals.

You people that are celebrating a stadium like mediocres should not forget that state gets the highest revenue allocation.

Nonsense!

why do you yorubas feel the need to include the bolded whenever you want to impersonate ?

4 Likes

Re: Fashola And Akpabio.. Who Is A Better Governor??? by Akinsz: 9:36pm On Nov 07, 2014
How can he be akpabio the palmwine tapper.
Re: Fashola And Akpabio.. Who Is A Better Governor??? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 07, 2014
Both of them have performed well actually.

1 Like

Re: Fashola And Akpabio.. Who Is A Better Governor??? by chamboy(m): 9:39pm On Nov 07, 2014
Make akpabio come Lag na, him go smell him yanch
Re: Fashola And Akpabio.. Who Is A Better Governor??? by pendy79: 9:40pm On Nov 07, 2014
Collynzo29:
There are more Yorubas in Eket alone than Akwa Ibomites in Lagos.

you mean Mobil has 600,000 Yoruba people working as its staff and contractors? Haba if you wanna lie, do it gently na? Go to AKTC park at Ikot Ekpene road daily if the park is still there and find out the exodus of ibibios, oron and annang people trooping to lagos on a daily basis.

Take this your lie jeje o.

Aside Mobil what do you think will make a Yoruba man be in Eket? Now name 4 industries in EKET, UYO or anywhere in Akwa-Ibom that have a staff strength of 100 aside the civil service. Akwa-Ibom has no single industry aside champion brewery if it is still functioning and Mobil. If I lie, educate me here. there is nothing in the state. I know am like the back of my hands.

oku iboku paper mill death, ikot abasi steel mill dead. who in his right sense will compare Lagos and Akwa-Ibom when every okon, ekaette and uduak is either working in a restaurant in lagos or is doing houseboy and housegirl in Lagos.

the biggest industry now I hear is Hotels and Petrol Station.

shio.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola And Akpabio.. Who Is A Better Governor??? by aresa: 9:40pm On Nov 07, 2014
youngeagle:
Akpabio transformed Akwa ibom in 8yrs with only federal allocation,while fashola earns 24b every month from IGR,still no good road,no water,fashola and T.A. Orji are in the same class

He transformed Akwa Ibom with a few roads in Uyo and 1 stadium? lmao..

Do you jokers even know the meaning of transformation? Akwa Ibo is so transformed that that your useless Akpabio ported his family to Lagos under the care of the same Fashola...grin

1. IGR OR NO igr. Akwa Ibom's budget is higher than Lagos state's budget.

2. With Akpabio's largest budget in Nigeria, his only completed major project in 8 years is 1 zero FIFA rating stadium

3. No new hospital

4. No new classrooms

5. No clinics or health centers

6. No skills centers

7. No economic activities beyond oil...

8 years and the largest state budget in West Africa produced only one stadium. A stadium that means nothing to the poor man in Akwa Ibom.

8 years and only 1 completed major irrelevant project/stadium?

Btw, he budgets billions for Ibaka every year, you people mind showing us even the fence or bush clearing he did...

Even AKpbio refused to keep his family in his Akwa Ibom hence porting them to Lagos..

2 Likes

Re: Fashola And Akpabio.. Who Is A Better Governor??? by loopman: 9:40pm On Nov 07, 2014
mrjangaweed:

yes because i fvcked your mother for #350

otu nne i

Wayward ape.

Your mother was supposed to have flushed you into the sewage to save the world an ediott she has burdened the world with. grin grin

Nikita ara! grin
Re: Fashola And Akpabio.. Who Is A Better Governor??? by pendy79: 9:42pm On Nov 07, 2014
Malawian:

why do you yorubas feel the need to include the bolded whenever you want to impersonate ?

Malawian who said oron and ekit eket is in cross river state is still talking in this thread. you never go your malawi
Re: Fashola And Akpabio.. Who Is A Better Governor??? by aresa: 9:42pm On Nov 07, 2014
berem:
Both of them have performed well actually.

Akpabio performed well? Are you for real? The man spend 8 years in Office and all he has to show for his huge budget is one single stadium and a few roads?

Which kain performance be that?

Talk about a society with low expectations...

1 Like

Re: Fashola And Akpabio.. Who Is A Better Governor??? by mrjangaweed: 9:42pm On Nov 07, 2014
loopman:

Wayward ape.

Your mother was supposed to have flushed you into the sewage to save the world an ediott she has burdened the world with. grin grin

Nikita ara! grin

but your mother kept you because you are a product of dog sperm and your mother loves dogs especially the rabid one.

ezi ofia
otu nne i
Re: Fashola And Akpabio.. Who Is A Better Governor??? by mrjangaweed: 9:44pm On Nov 07, 2014
aresa:

Akpabio performed well? Are you for real? The man spend 8 years in Office and all he has to show for his huge budget is one single stadium and a few roads?

then what have fashola got to show you demonic bastard nonentity bush sentimental bastard

otu nne i
Re: Fashola And Akpabio.. Who Is A Better Governor??? by saintopus(m): 9:45pm On Nov 07, 2014
Akpabio
Re: Fashola And Akpabio.. Who Is A Better Governor??? by loopman: 9:46pm On Nov 07, 2014
mrjangaweed:

but your mother kept you because you are a product of dog sperm and your mother loves dogs especially the rabid one.

ezi ofia
otu nne i

Lmao.

Nikita, your ape of a mother will forever regret the day she allowed the drunkarrrd that allowed her a free ride on her gono infested pussssy

You are the unfortunate product of that unfortunate night. Mo ron grin grin
I can do this bullyshyee with you all night you know cheesy grin
Re: Fashola And Akpabio.. Who Is A Better Governor??? by Malawian(m): 9:49pm On Nov 07, 2014
pendy79:

Malawian who said oron and ekit eket is in cross river state is still talking in this thread. you never go your malawi
sorry, i mistook eket for ikom where my friend served. i have never been to those areas myself, but i am sure you have not seen the three wise men either. tongue
Re: Fashola And Akpabio.. Who Is A Better Governor??? by mrjangaweed: 9:51pm On Nov 07, 2014
loopman:

Lmao.

Nikita, your ape of a mother will forever regret the day she allowed the drunkarrrd that allowed her a free ride on her gono infested pussssy

yeah but your case is different because you are a fortunate breed of a rabid dog no thanks to uour cheap harlot mother who specialized on fvcking a rabid dog just to feed a lazy asss like you.

ezi ofia

otu nne i
Re: Fashola And Akpabio.. Who Is A Better Governor??? by FKO81(m): 9:53pm On Nov 07, 2014
Keky:
Akwa ibom... a state that produces more housemaids than any other state. I think it's just misplaced priority.
And LAGOS STATE produces highest AGBOROS and OMO NI LES, yorubas with complex problem and propaganda, una no dey tire?

2 Likes

Re: Fashola And Akpabio.. Who Is A Better Governor??? by mrjangaweed: 9:53pm On Nov 07, 2014
loopman:

Lmao.

welcome to the show mr bastard general bloodykiller dosent back down. ask of me well so lets catch some fun

2 Likes

Re: Fashola And Akpabio.. Who Is A Better Governor??? by aresa: 9:58pm On Nov 07, 2014
mrjangaweed:

then what have fashola got to show you demonic bastard nonentity bush sentimental bastard

otu nne i

https://www.nairaland.com/1921559/welcome-lagos-state-centre-excellence/4

^^^^^ Fashola performed better than any government in the history of Nigeria...

You can not wash away your idiocy, ignorance and low mentality with gutter and low life insults..

Apart from insults, can any of you losers show us anything Akpabio did with state funds and the largest budget in West Africa apart from the few roads in Uyo and new irrelevant non FIFA compliance stadium?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola And Akpabio.. Who Is A Better Governor??? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 07, 2014
aresa:

Well I haven't been to Akwa Ibom before o! I am saying based on stories I have heard about Akpabio and his transformation of the state. Judging based on the best governor from Pdp,I think we should give him the award. grin

1 Like

Re: Fashola And Akpabio.. Who Is A Better Governor??? by mrjangaweed: 10:00pm On Nov 07, 2014
aresa:

https://www.nairaland.com/1921559/welcome-lagos-state-centre-excellence/4

^^^^^ Fashola performed better than any government in the history of Nigeria...

You can not wash away your idiocy, ignorance and low mentality with gutter and low life insults..

Apart from insults, can any of you losers show us anything Akpabio did with state funds and the largest budget in West Africa apart from the few roads in Uyo and new irrelevant non FIFA compliance stadium?

goto akwa ibom thread and see for yourself you nonentity bastard
Re: Fashola And Akpabio.. Who Is A Better Governor??? by LagosBoi2(m): 10:02pm On Nov 07, 2014
These ibos can be so funny, Fashola that has built or rebuilt new general hospitals in all local govts, new stadiums, new roads even in streets, millenium schools, I can't even count his achievements and you are here comparing him with someone who just built one stadium.

You just stay there in your village and compare your enclave to my own lasgidi, you must be high on ''abacha''
Re: Fashola And Akpabio.. Who Is A Better Governor??? by patrickmuf(m): 10:04pm On Nov 07, 2014
PointB:
Akpabio by miles, and with little noise.

You won't see him commissioning street lights, gutter, and 2 kilometer road!
With little noise? You just proved you know nothing about the man "Akpabio"
Re: Fashola And Akpabio.. Who Is A Better Governor??? by aresa: 10:05pm On Nov 07, 2014
Amaechi's Schools Vs Akpabio's Schools.

https://www.nairaland.com/1442142/amaechis-schools-vs-akpabios-schools

^^^^ Even Amaechi killed useless and non productive Akpabio 10 X grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

El-Rufai Visits Victims Attacked By Bandits In Birnin Gwari Local Government / MEND Declares Ceasefire In Niger Delta / Photo Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.