Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Fashola And Akpabio.. Who Is A Better Governor??? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola And Akpabio.. Who Is A Better Governor??? (10465 Views)

Amaechi Vs Akpabio: Who Performed Better As A Governor / Please Between Rochas/ Fashola And Atiku/akpabio Who Will You Vot For / Fashola Vs Chime Vs Amaechi Vs Akpabio(who Is The Best Governor In Nigeria) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola And Akpabio.. Who Is A Better Governor??? by pendy79: 11:48pm On Nov 07, 2014
OmEnT4:
Every Yo-robber man comes from lagosgrin

my forefathers actually settled and peopled the entire landspace from dahomey up to borgu empire.

I actually don't come from Lagos, I am a complete thorough bred Lagosian. A prince of the Land. The land where we deport your sorrowful, dirty, blood sucking son of bitches to your landlocked and pitiable poverty-stricken umunna. How did you and your family escape fashola's boys when they were raiding?

let me squip you a secret, there will be massive deportation next year after the election, better start thinking home and your father little farm that doesn't produce anymore/

It is no man's land yet your people are packed like sardine in a trailer and dumped at the head-bridge with your former NGOZI of a Governor crying and wailing tobig brother jona.daft to fight fashola. loooooll grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

you go know say no be no man's land clearer soon. May una wait and see. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
the Ikwerre treatment your forefathers received in Port Harcourt will be child's play.

Na no man's land, it will do una like horror film. slowpoke.ic idiots

5 Likes

Re: Fashola And Akpabio.. Who Is A Better Governor??? by Ikengawo: 11:52pm On Nov 07, 2014
Is borgu not french for sambisa forest?

1 Like

Re: Fashola And Akpabio.. Who Is A Better Governor??? by OmEnT4: 12:02am On Nov 08, 2014
loopman:

Nonsense and delusional diatribe to compensate for your failure. So you spent 4 years or thereabout just to end up in the sun selling illegal CD? Very shameful! Let NCC catch you ! grin you are an economic criminal grin grin
Dozie, You are a fucktardd for real grin no any other way to describe your foolishness exhibited here.
Mumu looseman, I guess you're the one that made it illegal and legalize agbero since its your dna to do touting jobgringrin

I choose to be selling pirated cd rather that to end up killing myself with a broken bottle while fighting with different driversgrin

1 Like

Re: Fashola And Akpabio.. Who Is A Better Governor??? by OmEnT4: 12:19am On Nov 08, 2014
pendy79:

my forefathers actually settled and peopled the entire landspace from dahomey up to borgu empire.

I actually don't come from Lagos, I am a complete thorough bred Lagosian. A prince of the Land. The land where we deport your sorrowful, dirty, blood sucking son of bitches to your landlocked and pitiable poverty-stricken umunna. How did you and your family escape fashola's boys when they were raiding?

let me squip you a secret, there will be massive deportation next year after the election, better start thinking home and your father little farm that doesn't produce anymore/

It is no man's land yet your people are packed like sardine in a trailer and dumped at the head-bridge with your former NGOZI of a Governor crying and wailing tobig brother jona.daft to fight fashola. loooooll grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

you go know say no be no man's land clearer soon. May una wait and see. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
the Ikwerre treatment your forefathers received in Port Harcourt will be child's play.

Na no man's land, it will do una like horror film. slowpoke.ic idiots
Prince ko pampers ni.
You just display the common trait of a yoruba man which is common even to goggle searchgrin.
So fashola deported only igbo people?
Do you have any link to that deportation story so we can re read it again?
FYI those people that were deported was sent back to lagos with the money contributed by kind people which I am amonggrin
I was at upper iweka that morning though I don't know what exactly happen but just felt like I should help the people cos I thought they are victims of kidnappers who just escaped from kidnappers den,
I will be lying if I say yo-robber people among the deportees do not outnumbered the igbos theregrin
We only have about 7 igbos among them.
Peter obi choose to comment on the issue because he wanna use it as tool against ngige cos its election period, red cross members with the help of massob help organize the people together, gave them food before they were sent back to lagosgrin.
You people since last year choose to live on denial that only igbos were the ones deported just to. Massage your senseless egos.
What about when fashola deported some Yo-robber beggars and destitutes back to iba-dam and osun?
What shall we call that kinda deportation?grin
Fashola can deport all he want but never he deport any Yo-robber beggar back to the east because we don't entertain beggars of any sortgrin and we will always deport the beggar back to west their homelandgrin

And again, Yo-robbers can always bury their head in sand while fashola will be moving their kinsmen around nigeria as destitutes grin

4 Likes

Re: Fashola And Akpabio.. Who Is A Better Governor??? by pendy79: 12:26am On Nov 08, 2014
OmEnT4:
Prince ko pampers ni.
You just display the common trait of a yoruba man which is common even to goggle searchgrin.
So fashola deported only igbo people?
Do you have any link to that deportation story so we can re read it again?
FYI those people that were deported was sent back to lagos with the money contributed by kind people which I am amonggrin
I was at upper iweka that morning though I don't know what exactly happen but just felt like I should help the people cos I thought they are victims of kidnappers who just escaped from kidnappers den,
I will be lying if I say yo-robber people among the deportees do not outnumbered the igbos theregrin
We only have about 7 igbos among them.
Peter obi choose to comment on the issue because he wanna use it as tool against ngige cos its election period, red cross members with the help of massob help organize the people together, gave them food before they were sent back to lagosgrin.
You people since last year choose to live on denial that only igbos were the ones deported just to. Massage your senseless egos.
What about when fashola deported some Yo-robber beggars and destitutes back to iba-dam and osun?
What shall we call that kinda deportation?grin
Fashola can deport all he want but never he deport any Yo-robber beggar back to the east because we don't entertain beggars of any sortgrin and we will always deport the beggar back to west their homelandgrin

And again, Yo-robbers can always bury their head in sand while fashola will be moving their kinsmen around nigeria as destitutes grin

go to bed mr. Onitsha headbridge tout, your brother who put you in this mess don go cry him eye out.

stay there in headbridge because more are still coming, so you can provide food and money for them. you go know say LAGOS NA PEOPLES' LAND.

4 Likes

Re: Fashola And Akpabio.. Who Is A Better Governor??? by chamboy(m): 12:28am On Nov 08, 2014
Aregbe is beta than this guy sef
Re: Fashola And Akpabio.. Who Is A Better Governor??? by olaamighty(m): 12:30am On Nov 08, 2014
Fashola all the way, and mind you that is not the first stadium built in nigeria
Re: Fashola And Akpabio.. Who Is A Better Governor??? by OmEnT4: 12:36am On Nov 08, 2014
pendy79:

go to bed mr. Onitsha headbridge tout, your brother who put you in this mess don go cry him eye out.

stay there in headbridge because more are still coming, so you can provide food and money for them. you go know say LAGOS NA PEOPLES' LAND.
Just go to alausa and warn fashola not to deport any Yo-robber dingbat because we won't contribute money for their unkeep again and we are going to make sure they take leg cross enter bridge into asaba because we don't entertain Yo-robber beggarsgrin

But I am dead sure he won't try that again because we speak up, you people should expect another round of deportation in Iba-dam and Osun since you kept quite that all is wellgrin

1 Like

Re: Fashola And Akpabio.. Who Is A Better Governor??? by victorD3: 12:56am On Nov 08, 2014
Akpabio
Re: Fashola And Akpabio.. Who Is A Better Governor??? by chamboy(m): 1:08am On Nov 08, 2014
Collynzo29:
There are more Yorubas in Eket alone than Akwa Ibomites in Lagos.
biggest lie this year, some Obong sef dey Ib n Osun dey do Olosho
Re: Fashola And Akpabio.. Who Is A Better Governor??? by chamboy(m): 1:11am On Nov 08, 2014
Gabbysky:
Akpabio is by far fashole's senior.
I transferred my tax from Lagos to PH long ago when I learnt the Fashola boy is using my money to plant flowers and settle Tifnubu.

fashole is only renovating projects done by d FG.
Akpabio is a PERFORMER
u must b silly for this

1 Like

Re: Fashola And Akpabio.. Who Is A Better Governor??? by AlhajiAbdul: 1:41am On Nov 08, 2014
Useless Yo-robber fools. How can U compare that brown-toothed Fashola that has sworn to serve an equally brown-toothed frog-eyed thief like Tinubu to death with an accomplished achiever like Akpabio. Criminal Fashola that built three toll-gates in one local government. The most important roada in Lagos are maintained by FERMA. Lagos was already a made product before Fashola came on-board.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola And Akpabio.. Who Is A Better Governor??? by ujoinme: 2:09am On Nov 08, 2014
Akpabio wins hands down, Fashola is all Hype but the best when compared to his thieving compatriots from APC.
interesting fact, All those in support of the winning choice Gov. Akpabio are ordinary Nigerians, and those in support of Fashola are his paid internet staff aressa AKA ekoile, Agbaworo, obiageli, Phantom etc all known APC internet trolls.

5 Likes

Re: Fashola And Akpabio.. Who Is A Better Governor??? by sule5727: 2:44am On Nov 08, 2014
Franzeez:
Simply put Akpabio or fashola
fashola is the best akpabio makes a lot of noise fashola all the way
Re: Fashola And Akpabio.. Who Is A Better Governor??? by Nobody: 3:00am On Nov 08, 2014
seanet02:
3 million people against 20 million people yet Akpabio get more funds to spend than Fashola but less schools to maintain, less civil service to maintain, less students to take care of,
some people are clowns

You are calling population figures as if fashol feeds them.Even the bigger the population, the bigger the tax

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola And Akpabio.. Who Is A Better Governor??? by OAUTemitayo: 3:53am On Nov 08, 2014
Ignoramus.
Fashola and Akpabio have the same capital chest yet Fashola has more responsibilities to take care of
chukwudi44:

You are calling population figures as if fashol feeds them.Even the bigger the population, the bigger the tax
Re: Fashola And Akpabio.. Who Is A Better Governor??? by blym4real: 4:12am On Nov 08, 2014
chukwudi44:

You talk like an illiterate but it not entirely your fault that you pass through a failed educational system.

1 Like

Re: Fashola And Akpabio.. Who Is A Better Governor??? by blym4real: 4:15am On Nov 08, 2014
Instead of all this tongue lashing, who is ready to challenge me on a picture contest of developments work going on in the two states.
Re: Fashola And Akpabio.. Who Is A Better Governor??? by Nobody: 6:22am On Nov 08, 2014
blym4real:
Instead of all this tongue lashing, who is ready to challenge me on a picture contest of developments work going on in the two states.
am in bro.. Fashola al d way
Re: Fashola And Akpabio.. Who Is A Better Governor??? by Nobody: 6:22am On Nov 08, 2014
For every one of Akpabio's project.. i wil post three of Fashola
Re: Fashola And Akpabio.. Who Is A Better Governor??? by loopman: 7:46am On Nov 08, 2014
bloodyklller:

hmmmmm. ok lets catch some fun and pity the ragged old harlot of your mother

May God #bringbackyoursense grin
You are a deadwood, just like your Demi-God Oju iku, you ran away last night only to show up this morning!
Bladdeyyy Coward! grin

Re: Fashola And Akpabio.. Who Is A Better Governor??? by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 08, 2014
omenka:
Fashola any day anytime!!

Akpabio can shove his stadium up his brown eye. Just another white elephant project that would be transformed into another "game reserve" complete with trees and grasses in a few months' time.

We send it back to you in the mighty name of Jesus... Amen. Didnt you hear that the man signed an 8 years contract with Julius Berger to maintain the stadium? Just look at what you are wishing your country? And you expect me to vote that your demon master? This goes to support my doubts about APC agents. EKWENSU!

1 Like

Re: Fashola And Akpabio.. Who Is A Better Governor??? by homesteady(m): 8:28am On Nov 08, 2014
aresa:

Akpabio performed well? Are you for real? The man spend 8 years in Office and all he has to show for his huge budget is one single stadium and a few roads?

Which kain performance be that?

Talk about a society with low expectations...

na wa oh! berem said the truth and you are rebuking her with a lie!
how can you say he has only commissioned few roads? like seriously? even on NL haven't you seen pics of many beautiful roads he has commissioned?
I suggest you should listen to his speech of yesterday!

1 Like

Re: Fashola And Akpabio.. Who Is A Better Governor??? by loopman: 8:38am On Nov 08, 2014
bloodyklller:

may thunder fire my mama and papa here, me the bastard son of a rabid dog and a harlot mother.

I'm a bastard nonentity

otu nne i

ezi ofia
onye ofe

Ewu Nikita , is that all you've got? Insulting your parents? Not that I'm surprised though, slidetackling your parents in the morning is your daily routine grin grin

Re: Fashola And Akpabio.. Who Is A Better Governor??? by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 08, 2014
Akpabio delivers on his projects as promised both in the budget and media.

Where is Lekki airport?

Where is Lekki port?

Where is the Lagos light rail project?

Where is the Lagos cable car project?

Where is the damn Lagos yatch hotel that disappeared into thin air after lying marooned by the CMS jetty?

Where is the dividends of the world bank educational loan meant for Lagos schools?

Another important pointer is that Akpabio built Uyo from scratch , fashole on the other hand still depends on the FG to maintain critical infrastructures like the airport, the 3 main artery roads (oshodi apapa, ikorodu, and 3rd mainland route).

Fashole is a scammer extraordinaire.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola And Akpabio.. Who Is A Better Governor??? by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 08, 2014
16 years of unparalleled greed of Tinubu has seen Lagos decay further.

Because Tinubu most get his cut, companies are relocating out of Lagos to Ibadan, Abeokuta and even Ghana!

If APC under the vice like greedy grip of Tinubu continues to govern Lagos, you should expect Lagos to continue in its spiral downward decay.

I thank God for Uyo and Calabar which within the next 10 years will be the business and tourist destinations respectively.

These cities can be the launching pad not only for the industrialization of the southeast states as gateway and entry ports but also can be a launch pad into central African countries like Gabon, Congo and Angola.

If not for Ab0ki phobia of a powerful southeast coupled with the unbridled jealousy of Yorubas, these two aforementioned cities should have since made Lagos a ghost town.

Fashola thank you for bad mediocre governance.

Fashola thank you for your xenophobic fascist policies of alienating non Yoruba southerners and deporting them.

Uyo and Calabar and even warri have the potential within the next 10 yrs to surpass Lagos in terms of developmental growth and economy.

Una see why bad belle as I always say will kill una?

Go and hold ab0ki hand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola And Akpabio.. Who Is A Better Governor??? by jmaine: 8:51am On Nov 08, 2014
WombRaiders:
Akpabio delivers on his projects as promised both in the budget and media.

Where is Lekki airport?

Where is Lekki port?

Where is the Lagos light rail project?

Where is the Lagos cable car project?

Where is the damn Lagos hatch hotel that disappeared into thin air after lying marooned by the CMS jetty?

Where is the dividends of the world bank educational loan meant for Lagos schools?

Another important pointer is that Akpabio built Uyo from scratch , fashole on the other hand still depends on the FG to maintain critical infrastructures like the airport, the 3 main artery roads (oshodi apapa, ikorodu, and 3rd mainland route).

Fashole is a scammer extraordinaire.

Lolz . . . .grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Southern Kaduna : Elrufai Meets With Buratai, Requests Deployment Of Troops / 55 Party Chairmen Reject PDP Call For Mahmood Yakubu's Resignation / NNPCL Has Spends ₦54 Billion On Ailing Refineries In Seven Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.