Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,325 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) (11508 Views)

Fashola Vs Akpabio. Updated:: Projects And Pictures. / The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. / Fashola Vs Chime Vs Amaechi Vs Akpabio(who Is The Best Governor In Nigeria) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by nigerianvenom(m): 10:49am On Nov 08, 2014
cramjones:
Very idiotic comparison. You dare compare a man who built 150 hospitals, 100s of schools, roads etc with a man who gave you a nice stadium If you don't know the meaning of madness, this is exactly what it means! I urge the moderator to lock this senseless thread and ban the poster for at least a year!

-CramJones

u are a big foool,yet u dont know

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by legendsilver(m): 10:51am On Nov 08, 2014
ahaika23:
thunder fire Satan, APC is dead same with tambourine's political future.
Lolz, why are you scared na? Wait n see who dances last come 2015
Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by legendsilver(m): 10:53am On Nov 08, 2014
nigerianvenom:

u are a big foool,yet u dont know
When PDP e-rats lacks evidence, they resort to insults.
Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by nigerianvenom(m): 10:58am On Nov 08, 2014
egift:

RIVERS STATE SPORTS COMPLEX/STADIUM
Being built by Gov. Amaechi

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1424152_port_stadium_3_jpg4b9207c23d51830a1ad9db43870c5d35

are u not ashame to post this rubbish as a stadium?

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by nigerianvenom(m): 11:01am On Nov 08, 2014
ahaika23:
madam gift answer my puzzle above. Secondly you are not in ph, I stay in eliozu and if u know where eliozu is, you go shut up. Work is over at that construction site ok!

most of those guys lives in Oshogbo.they no nothing about happenings down here

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by ayuse(m): 11:07am On Nov 08, 2014
nationwide1:
Amaechi is not transforming his pockets but claimed to have used 400 billion naira to combat ebola virus disease. I laugh in Swahili at your party's self righteousness. This is the reason I maintain that you get to travel around Nigeria. I'm talking about what I've seen in both states not publicities. Btw, do you mean insulting the president of Nigeria is counted as achievement?
At first I tot u were being objective when u listed Akpabio's achiement but when u typed that Amaechi spent 400b on ebola I conclude u might not b objective afterall. Amaechi said he spent 1billion not 400b as u said. When I heard Amaechi said that I tot it was just too much but when I heard how much UN was raising I tot Ameachi may not v exagerated. Its good to b sincere when analyzing events and not try to unnecessary take down someone while praising d other. Akpabio and Amaechi regardless of their political affiliation has done well for thier pple. Things like road are already in existence in PH so u expect Amaechi to concentrate on other things, u need to see d standard of schools and health centers built by Amaechi and they cut across d communities in their hundreds meaning more jobs created whereas Akwa Ibom has never heard good road and Akpabio has done alot in road construction may b more than any other state with d exception of Lagos State. Without sentiment both Governors has done well. Lets stop creating division with political sentiment rather we should concentrate on d development strides of out leaders.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by mrvitalis(m): 11:08am On Nov 08, 2014
ahaika23:
You think it's to come here and start ranting? Don't even go where you have no facts to support
facts are open for all to see
Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by kenex4ever(m): 11:11am On Nov 08, 2014
hardywaltz:

So who built it naaa? Olodo..
that project was started by celestine omehia and continued by amaechi and if u enter d stadium u will know it's far from being completed. Though amaechi tried sha.
Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by ahaika23: 11:12am On Nov 08, 2014
mrvitalis:

facts are open for all to see
yea. Abandoned projects everywhere. Monorail has been built like APC, it's going NOWHERE!
Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by dBard: 11:20am On Nov 08, 2014
phantom:
akpabio can't hold a candle to amaechi. akpabio dey learn work where amaechi dey.
compare them in the following;
health. ducation
security
agriculture
roads
human development/empowerment
IGR
job creation

the ogoni-andoni-opobo unity road alone still beats the new roads in uyo combined.

amaechi has created more jobs for his people.
its rivers people who work at Songhai, pabod breweries, tai banana plantation and buguma fish farms.

the enabling environment created has allowed supermarkets and malls spring up left right and center. guess what? these malls are staffed by rivers people.

that there is the reason, akwa ibomites troop into PH in droves every week. now you don't expect them to feed their families with a brand new stadium now,do you? grin

Dude,get ur head outta Amaechis ass.
If I didn't know beta,I'll swear u were under d influence of. ...
Came back from Uyo recently n frankly , comparing both of them is like comparing the best student in Baptist high school PH to the Best In King's College..Amaechi is Nowhere close to Akpabios achievements, and I say this with all sincerity.
How many major projects has Amaechi completed successfully
How many roads in the state are completely devoid of portholes n d likes
Most importantly, how many citizens of the state can stand t say they're satisfied with wat Amaechi has done f d state
Amaechi can't hold a torch, candle,searchlight or wateva t Akpabio.
Development is not built on excuses or wishy washy activities, but on focused, concerted efforts That Yield results.
Mtscheeewww

P.s..we suppose hook up dis week. How far??
Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by Demdem(m): 11:57am On Nov 08, 2014
hardywaltz:
Why not compare the two stadia built rather than all this childish rants..

AKWA IBOM STATE SPORTS COMPLEX/STADIUM
¤ location ------ Uyo(urban area).
¤ sitting capacity------30,000.
¤ All - natural grass.
¤ high-tech floodlights.
¤ 36 emergency exits.
¤ vip lounges.
¤ two video boards with screens placed under the roof of the curves at opposite angles (north and south).
¤ cost -------- N 39.8 billion naira.

RIVERS STATE SPORTS COMPLEX/STADIUM

¤ location --------igwuruta-ali(rural area).
¤ sitting capacity ------40,000.
¤ Aquatic centre of two olympic size swimming and diving pools.
¤ 25 emergency exits.
¤ two football training pitch.
¤ two volley ball pitch.
¤ two basketball court.
¤ two tennis court.
¤ two badminton pitch.
¤ two handball pitch.
¤ two indoor sports hall.
¤ 500 public toilet.
¤ hostels and Administrative buildings.
¤ cost ---------- N 31billion naira.
Compare and contrast!!!

Amaechi of cos no doubt. I smell corruption on akwa ibom stadium.
Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by Demdem(m): 12:02pm On Nov 08, 2014
nationwide1:
Amaechi is not transforming his pockets but claimed to have used 400 billion naira to combat ebola virus disease. I laugh in Swahili at your party's self righteousness. This is the reason I maintain that you get to travel around Nigeria. I'm talking about what I've seen in both states not publicities. Btw, do you mean insulting the president of Nigeria is counted as achievement?

Substantiate ur claim above with a verifiable link and i will be convinced that u aren't a bastard.
Useless thing.
Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by Demdem(m): 12:07pm On Nov 08, 2014
ahaika23:
. Hope you remember monorail, and you hear wetin the mumu talk about completing. As far as APC is concerned, forget about completion. Construction stopped the very day APC came to power

Fool, do u want me to bring out the current status as regards the monorail. I showed it to u on another thread and yet u fools simply won't learn.
Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by ahaika23: 12:10pm On Nov 08, 2014
Demdem:

Fool, do u want me to bring out the current status as regards the monorail. I showed it to u on another thread and yet u fools simply won't learn.
ignored! Warned you about coming to my thread, you won't listen.
Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by Demdem(m): 12:11pm On Nov 08, 2014
kenex4ever:
the stadium u r talking about, was not built by amaechi(he only renovated), and cost of things then were very cheap. In d other hand, akpabio's stadium is modern.

Fool, u are a shameless liar.
Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by ujoinme: 12:13pm On Nov 08, 2014
Demdem:

Wow Amaechi has really done great, can we see completed images of this his stadium complex? or is it another unfinished business like the monorail the schools and health centres which only the ones by the roads are complete and the ones in the villages away from the main road are abandoned.Stop hyping incompetence and show us pictures.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by Demdem(m): 12:17pm On Nov 08, 2014
ujoinme:

Wow Amaechi has really done great, can we see completed images of this his stadium complex? or is it another unfinished business like the monorail the schools and health centres which only the ones by the roads are complete and the ones in the villages away from the main road are abandoned.Stop hyping incompetence and show us pictures.

Let me finish my owambe, will give u links where u will see all what u requested. Hopefully u will Av to redefine the meaning of unfinished business.
Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by Demdem(m): 12:21pm On Nov 08, 2014
abdulwastecx:

36billion naira for a 30 thousand capacity stadium is way too much (230million us dollars).
people also misappropriate priorities, akwa ibom need more road to the rural areas, power infrastructure, employment, pipe born water food security and education. Instead of building a large stadium for a non club state ( akwa ibom has no premier league team) why not invest the money on human resources that will build 60 thousand stadium in feature.

I'm currently in port harcourt and I am realy impressed by the level of development especially in education. so many great and beautiful secondary schools with better infrastructure than private schools. Rivers state in municipal areas have the best school structures in Nigeria

That is my only problem with his stadium and i hereby call for a probe.
Akpabio is surely working but I suspect he is working harder for his pockets and cohorts.
Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by nationwide1(m): 12:22pm On Nov 08, 2014
Demdem:

Substantiate ur claim above with a verifiable link and i will be convinced that u aren't a bastard.
Useless thing.
You've just shown to the world that your party wins by violence. For not being informed or choosing to have selective amnesia that Amaechi made the claim during APC meeting at Abuja last month saying that the federal government assistance was too small and that federal government should not take the glory, you're less than a bastard.
Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by ahaika23: 12:24pm On Nov 08, 2014
A cursed vomit is on my thread.
Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by ujoinme: 12:25pm On Nov 08, 2014
APC propaganda mill,I am really happy about the kind of Attention that Akwa Ibom Stadium is getting from trolls from APC and hate filled Nigerians. In this parts of Nigeria where we are blessed with the sweetest species of mango fruits in the world, we believe that the mango tree that bears the sweetest fruits gets the highest number of stones and shaking from the people.
Akwa ibom is onto something here kudos to my amiable governor for this wonderful vision.
APC keep hating Akpabio for thats what haters do. But i can assure you that in no distant future all of you will be boasting about this uyo stadium and most of the other infrastructure that Akpabio is building, Mark my words.

Am watching this thread for pictures of Amaechi Stadium stadium, because unlike most of you guys am rooting for rivers state to succeed (despite their current crybaby governor who is a disgrace to the Niger delta people because he is a saboteur whose ambition for VP is driving him insane) cos they are our neighbours we can look from our backyards and see rivers state, if rivers succeed I am all happy for it because i can participate in their success and share it with them, There is more that binds us to the people of rivers state then divide us despite the seeming animosity between the two governors, Govs comes and goes but the people will remain.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by Demdem(m): 12:29pm On Nov 08, 2014
[s]
nationwide1:
You've just shown to the world that your party wins by violence. For not being informed or choosing to have selective amnesia that Amaechi made the claim during APC meeting at Abuja last month saying that the federal government assistance was too small and that federal government should not take the glory, you're less than a bastard.
[/s]

Fool, Ffuck apc, to hell with the killer party. I don't give a damn.
Again fool, shove ur epistles down ur throat and give verifiable links to substantiate ur lies pending which u remain a Bastard.
Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by Demdem(m): 12:31pm On Nov 08, 2014
A produce of a rotten kunt surely opened this thread.
The bastard has been shamed right from page 0
Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by jmaine: 12:32pm On Nov 08, 2014
ujoinme:
APC propaganda mill,I am really happy about the kind of Attention that Akwa Ibom Stadium is getting from trolls from APC and hate filled Nigerians. In this parts of Nigeria where we are blessed with the sweetest species of mango fruits in the world, we believe that the mango tree that bears the sweetest fruits gets the highest number of stones and shaking from the people.
Akwa ibom is onto something here kudos to my amiable governor for this wonderful vision.
APC keep hating Akpabio for thats what haters do. But i can assure you that in no distant future all of you will be boasting about this uyo stadium and most of the other infrastructure that Akpabio is building, Mark my words.

Am watching this thread for pictures of Amaechi Stadium stadium, because unlike most of you guys am rooting for rivers state to succeed (despite their current crybaby governor who is a disgrace to the Niger delta people because he is a saboteur whose ambition for VP is driving him insane) cos they are our neighbours we can look from our backyards and see rivers state, if rivers succeed I am all happy for it because i can participate in their success and share it with them, There is more that binds us to the people of rivers state then divide us despite the seeming animosity between the two governors, Govs comes and goes but the people will remain.

You spoke with so much wisdom. Kudos
Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by phantom(m): 12:34pm On Nov 08, 2014
old pictures.....

Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by nationwide1(m): 12:36pm On Nov 08, 2014
ayuse:
At first I tot u were being objective when u listed Akpabio's achiement but when u typed that Amaechi spent 400b on ebola I conclude u might not b objective afterall. Amaechi never said he spent 1billion not 400b as u said. When I heard Amaechi said that I tot it was just too much but when I heard how much UN was raising I tot Ameachi may not v exagerated. Its good to b sincere when analyzing events and not try to unnecessary take down someone while praising d other. Akpabio and Amaechi regardless of their political affiliation has done well for thier pple. Things like road are already in existence in PH so u expect Amaechi to concentrate on other things, u need to see d standard of schools and health centers built by Amaechi and they cut across d communities in their hundreds meaning more jobs created whereas Akwa Ibom has never heard good road and Akpabio has done alot in road construction may b more than any other state with d exception of Lagos State. Without sentiment both Governors has done well. Lets stop creating division with political sentiment rather we should concentrate on d development strides of out leaders.
I doff my hat for your civility bro. I don't believe in party affiliation to make impact as a governor. When I hear people saying Amaechi has built more schools and hospitals than Akpabio, I would just laugh. Akpabio does not play politics with the quality of his projects. That is why I still bank on traveling to the two states. Akpabio has built hospitals that can compete with the very best in Nigeria. Both governors have done well.
Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by phantom(m): 12:40pm On Nov 08, 2014
old pictures...this is actually a sports complex for other sports apart fromm soccer....its not just a stadium. but when you compare amaechis stadiumn to akwaiboms,akpabios stadium is of far better quality. not debatable BUT MY ISSUE IS THIS,apart from the stadium,tropicana and a few roads,what else has he done to better the lives of akwaibomites??

Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by phantom(m): 12:45pm On Nov 08, 2014
lso remember that amaechis sole purpose for building this stadium was as one of the DEVELOPMENT MAGNETS for greater PH in addition to the new UST and mega hospital. in a city where there are already 2 stadiums-liberation and sharks,this is a modest development

Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by phantom(m): 12:48pm On Nov 08, 2014
stadium.... smiley smiley smiley

Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by phantom(m): 12:52pm On Nov 08, 2014
stadium....

Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by mrvitalis(m): 12:58pm On Nov 08, 2014
ahaika23:
yea. Abandoned projects everywhere. Monorail has been built like APC, it's going NOWHERE!
abandoned were ??
which one is abandoned

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike: I’ll Replicate Rivers’ Feat For Nigeria / Stella Oduah Recieves Pan-African Leadership Award / Gov Ikpeazu Swears-in Newly Elected Chairmen Of 17 LGAs In The State(pics)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.