Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,323 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) (11507 Views)

Fashola Vs Akpabio. Updated:: Projects And Pictures. / The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. / Fashola Vs Chime Vs Amaechi Vs Akpabio(who Is The Best Governor In Nigeria) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by nationwide1(m): 8:29am On Nov 08, 2014
patrickmuf:
Ten years maintenance pact? Knowing Nigeria and how things work, I'd love to see the stadia after six years...In terms of development, apart from Uyo and Ikot Ekpene where else can Akpabio point to when talking about development?
Why not just travel to Akwa Ibom and see things for yourself? I don't just have a soft spot for publicities.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by kenex4ever(m): 8:31am On Nov 08, 2014
hardywaltz:
Why not compare the two stadia built rather than all this childish rants..

AKWA IBOM STATE SPORTS COMPLEX/STADIUM
¤ location ------ Uyo(urban area).
¤ sitting capacity------30,000.
¤ All - natural grass.
¤ high-tech floodlights.
¤ 36 emergency exits.
¤ vip lounges.
¤ two video boards with screens placed under the roof of the curves at opposite angles (north and south).
¤ cost -------- N 39.8 billion naira.

RIVERS STATE SPORTS COMPLEX/STADIUM

¤ location --------igwuruta-ali(rural area).
¤ sitting capacity ------40,000.
¤ Aquatic centre of two olympic size swimming and diving pools.
¤ 25 emergency exits.
¤ two football training pitch.
¤ two volley ball pitch.
¤ two basketball court.
¤ two tennis court.
¤ two badminton pitch.
¤ two handball pitch.
¤ two indoor sports hall.
¤ 500 public toilet.
¤ hostels and Administrative buildings.
¤ cost ---------- N 31billion naira.
Compare and contrast!!!
the stadium u r talking about, was not started by amaechi, and cost of things then were cheaper. In d other hand, akpabio's stadium is modern.

*Modified*

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by ahaika23: 8:34am On Nov 08, 2014
patrickmuf:
Cross River State
Oya you know what next, where has your governor developed since 7 years ago? I have this strong feeling your from one slum in the west and definitely ashamed to own up. But for the benefit of doubt, answer the question above. I have more for you. Your nyash go open soon.
Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by rigarmortis: 8:37am On Nov 08, 2014
sule5727:
all this na propaganda Amaechi all the way

O great grandson of maitama sule with the born to rule MENTAL.ity, if you love amaechi all the way why not present him as the presidential aspirant instead of an old unpopular general who is certain to lose, since you guys are progressives and devoid of tribal sentiments.

or are you just trying to take back power by all means?.....

All others are just good enough to follow your lead?....
Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by patrickmuf(m): 8:43am On Nov 08, 2014
ahaika23:
Oya you know what next, where has your governor developed since 7 years ago? I have this strong feeling your from one slum in the west and definitely ashamed to own up. But for the benefit of doubt, answer the question above. I have more for you. Your nyash go open soon.
I'm from Ugep, Yakurr LGA CENTRAL SENATORIAL DISTRICT CROSS RIVER STATE...
Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by rigarmortis: 8:44am On Nov 08, 2014
egift:

Keep changing the Goal post, you started a topic to mock Gov. Amaechi, and when you were shown that Gov. Amaechi have done even more than Akpabio, you have reverted to insults, name-calling and beating about the bush.

And FYI, the picture above is not the current state of work in that Sports Complex. When I have more updates, I will post it.

Have yourself a lovely day.

If you guys love amaechi so much why not make him the presidential candidate instead of buhari, who is unpopular with some ppl in the country, or is it that the born to rule ppl want the power back?

Since he is performing so well and you guys are devoid of all sentiments and tribal loyalties, make him the candidate, why must every aspirant for the 1st position be from the NUT?

Fashola n amaechi nko?...what has buhari, a dude that cant get it up anymore know about modern day world and politics?
Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by ahaika23: 8:44am On Nov 08, 2014
rigarmortis:

O great grandson of maitama sule with the born to rule MENTAL.ity, if you love amaechi all the way why not present him as the presidential aspirant instead of an old unpopular general who is certain to lose, since you guys are progressives and devoid of tribal sentiments.

Amaechi all the way cos the mumu has sold himself as slave.
Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by patrickmuf(m): 8:46am On Nov 08, 2014
rigarmortis:

Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by patrickmuf(m): 8:47am On Nov 08, 2014
rigarmortis:

If he's old and unpopular as you and your likes claim, you ought to be rejoicing knowing fully well it's smooth sail for your man GEJ but here you are trembling...
Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by abdulwastecx(m): 8:47am On Nov 08, 2014
cramjones:
Very idiotic comparison. You dare compare a man who built 150 hospitals, 100s of schools, roads etc with a man who gave you a nice stadium If you don't know the meaning of madness, this is exactly what it means! I urge the moderator to lock this senseless thread and ban the poster for at least a year!

-CramJones

36billion naira for a 30 thousand capacity stadium is way too much (230million us dollars). people also misappropriate priorities, akwa ibom need more road to the rural areas, power infrastructure, employment, pipe born water food security and education. Instead of building a large stadium for a non club state ( akwa ibom has no premier league team) why not invest the money on human resources that will build 60 thousand stadium in feature.

I'm currently in port harcourt and I am realy impressed by the level of development especially in education. so many great and beautiful secondary schools with better infrastructure than private schools. Rivers state in municipal areas have the best school structures in Nigeria
Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by Greatidonis: 8:48am On Nov 08, 2014
I am not in support of APC or PDP, but Akpabio is Light years ahead of Ameachi. Rivers man speaking.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by AnodaIT(m): 8:51am On Nov 08, 2014
patrickmuf:
Ten years maintenance pact? Knowing Nigeria and how things work, I'd love to see the stadia after six years...In terms of development, apart from Uyo and Ikot Ekpene where else can Akpabio point to when talking about development?
While other governors are just concentrating on the capital, Akpabio has taken road constructions to other towns, Ikot Ekpene, Eket, Abak, Ikot Abasi, Oron and this are not just a single road but the whole town road network spanning more than 45 different roads in some with Street lights . This is excluding the inter LGA road links that connects hitherto cut off LGAs from the Capital.

Don't forget that Ibom power plant is at Ikot Abasi, Gas plant at Ibeno, proposed seaport at Mbo.
Building of new classroom blocks and health centres in all the LGA.
Development of a standard town with all amenities (standard roads, hospital, modern primary and secondary schools , police base, modern market and even a federal Polytechnic) from an old rusty village. (yea it is his village and so what? If other governors had developed some of their own before now, much would have been accomplished).

I would also mention the often forgotten human empowerments by doling out millions to anyone affected by road construction or expansion (don't forget Amaechi forcefully collected lands with little or no compensation claiming that all lands belongs to the government). Akpabio saw the compensation as a means for the common man to share the oil money. Anybody affected by the construction can confirm not less than N5m for any small structure and up to N20m to N50m for any considerable investment or buildings. This has created millionaires from part of the state that never dreamt of that status or did not have any government connection

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by CyberWolf: 8:52am On Nov 08, 2014
dinachi:
Amaechi built his stadium in a rural area to attract development there and decentralize port harcourt. Again his 40 thousand seater stadium is bigger by far than Akpabio's 30 thousand capacity stadium. Amaechi's stadium has by far more facilities and yet is still cheaper by a whopping 9.8 Billion Naira. Amaechi is the man!
pictures
Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by rigarmortis: 8:52am On Nov 08, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

If you know what it is to build a city, then you will know it is a huge project. If you know it will take Aregbesola some years to build the new city of Oranmiyan in Oshogbo, then you can imagine what it will cost Amaechi to build a new city that cut across over 8 LGAs.

If you know that major projects take some time, why do you expect jonathan to transform nigerian on short notice like some magician with a magic wand.
Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by hardywaltz(m): 8:53am On Nov 08, 2014
kenex4ever:
the stadium u r talking about, was not built by amaechi(he only renovated), and cost of things then were very cheap. In d other hand, akpabio's stadium is modern.
So who built it Amadioha?

Some people can just be "stupidnly" annoying...

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by abdulwastecx(m): 8:56am On Nov 08, 2014
rigarmortis:

If you know that major projects take some time, why do you expect jonathan to transform nigerian on short notice like some magician with a magic wand.

why comparing a poor state like osun to a oil rich rivers state in terms of resources available to both states....

Gej is just dull and clueless as a president, he lacks qll the skill need to run a good government. Skills like technocratic ability, charming personality, strong and focust etc
Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by anonimi: 9:04am On Nov 08, 2014
dinachi:
Akpabio is surely transforming his pockets! Amaechi has built hundreds of world class schools, a monorail system first of its kind in Nigeria

Has Amaechi actually BUILT a monorail
You may wish to check your meaning of the word, 'built'.
Cheers.

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by rigarmortis: 9:05am On Nov 08, 2014
patrickmuf:
If he's old and unpopular as you and your likes claim, you ought to be rejoicing knowing fully well it's smooth sail for your man GEJ but here you are trembling...

Buhari is certain to lose...............again.

Thats a fact, am just worried that his horde of ignorant zombie like followers might turn to violence like they did the last time.

Many corpers died, many innocents died, the old man cried, many vows of making the nation ungovernable were fulfilled, now the new promise is soaking the dogs and baboons in blood.

Thats what am worried about.

But buhari is goin to lose ......again
Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by bencobenz(m): 9:06am On Nov 08, 2014
Bros fear God na, I live in Eket, mention one road Akpabio constructed in Eket okk (in Amaechi's voice) mention half. People would come to Uyo and see the level of development and conclude that Akpabio has transformed Akwa Ibom state. For Pete's sake, Uyo is not Akwa ibom state. Apart from Ikot Ekpene where Akpabio is from, mention another town that has witness development. For your information, the road that leads to ExxonMobil has been in a sorry state for years, few months ago when PENGASSAN threatened to shut down production, Akpabio awarded the contract to CCCIC and mobilized them with the compensation ExxonMobil paid for oil spillage, now 2months running, the road had been abandoned. What about Etinan - Eket road? That too had been abandoned. If Akpabio is transforming Uyo, let him also transform other part of the state, then I can say he's performing, till then, he's another thieving politician.
nigerianvenom:

wow! franky,u are great with ur use of words.
nice one.as an akwa ibomite,i remember the promises akpabio made in 2007 and i never thought he'll match his words witg performance, but this guy has surpasses his promises.
he only promised 1 flyover but he's built over 5.he never promised to build a tropiicana galleria but he's done that.he never promised to build any plaza and state of the art prisons in ikot ekpene,but this guy has done.
i am from eket and i can tell u that he has constructed over 45 roads in my LGA.This guy makes me understand true governance.
he said and i quote, "what does our leaders see's when the travel outside nigeria?why dont they try to copy what they see abroad in nigeria"?

may God bless akpabio
may God bless all sincere politicians.
and may God take us all to the promise land

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by legendsilver(m): 9:07am On Nov 08, 2014
hardywaltz:
Why not compare the two stadia built rather than all this childish rants..

AKWA IBOM STATE SPORTS COMPLEX/STADIUM
¤ location ------ Uyo(urban area).
¤ sitting capacity------30,000.
¤ All - natural grass.
¤ high-tech floodlights.
¤ 36 emergency exits.
¤ vip lounges.
¤ two video boards with screens placed under the roof of the curves at opposite angles (north and south).
¤ cost -------- N 39.8 billion naira.

RIVERS STATE SPORTS COMPLEX/STADIUM

¤ location --------igwuruta-ali(rural area).
¤ sitting capacity ------40,000.
¤ Aquatic centre of two olympic size swimming and diving pools.
¤ 25 emergency exits.
¤ two football training pitch.
¤ two volley ball pitch.
¤ two basketball court.
¤ two tennis court.
¤ two badminton pitch.
¤ two handball pitch.
¤ two indoor sports hall.
¤ 500 public toilet.
¤ hostels and Administrative buildings.
¤ cost ---------- N 31billion naira.
Compare and contrast!!!
God bless you for these analysis. Where are the e-pdp rats that supported their fellow brainless OP in saying PDP akwa Ibom is better than APC Rivers? See as you knock them off kpata kpata grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by CyberWolf: 9:10am On Nov 08, 2014
abdulwastecx:

36billion naira for a 30 thousand capacity stadium is way too much (230million us dollars). people also misappropriate priorities, akwa ibom need more road to the rural areas, power infrastructure, employment, pipe born water food security and education. Instead of building a large stadium for a non club state ( akwa ibom has no premier league team) why not invest the money on human resources that will build 60 thousand stadium in feature.

I'm currently in port harcourt and I am realy impressed by the level of development especially in education. so many great and beautiful secondary schools with better infrastructure than private schools. Rivers state in municipal areas have the best school structures in Nigeria
After that, just stroll and enter Akwaibom and then compare both of them...don't forget to take enough pictures for proof.. cool
Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by kenex4ever(m): 9:13am On Nov 08, 2014
hardywaltz:

So who built it Amadioha?

Some people can just be "stupidnly" annoying...
ignorance is a disease
Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by legendsilver(m): 9:25am On Nov 08, 2014
I like, love and will make everybody around me to support, vote and applaud the achievements of APC government, anytime any day.
PDP and their e-rats will not captivate this great country anymore. Its time we sweep them down to the oceans.
I am a proud APC supporter and will remain so
Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by hardywaltz(m): 9:30am On Nov 08, 2014
kenex4ever:
ignorance is a disease
So who built it naaa? Olodo..

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by ahaika23: 9:38am On Nov 08, 2014
legendsilver:
I like, love and will make everybody around me to support, vote and applaud the achievements of APC government, anytime any day.
PDP and their e-rats will not captivate this great country anymore. Its time we sweep them down to the oceans.
I am a proud APC supporter and will remain so
APC e-ants running around threads. You still talk about this your stale sweep ish. Go and sweep the streets like your kwankwaya
Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by kenex4ever(m): 9:45am On Nov 08, 2014
cramjones:
Very idiotic comparison. You dare compare a man who built 150 hospitals, 100s of schools, roads etc with a man who gave you a nice stadium If you don't know the meaning of madness, this is exactly what it means! I urge the moderator to lock this senseless thread and ban the poster for at least a year!

-CramJones
see dis one, are those ones u mentioned not PDP inspired projects? And besides do u know how useless and dirty an average govt school in river state is? Is it to build one or two schools in each local govt and publicize it, leaving other schools untouched? Most of amaechi's projects since he joined apc are white elephant projects (he now sends 70% of rivers money to apc account),eg d mono rail, he spent over 50b in d road linking choba to wimpi(tru mgboba) and it's still half complete. Go to Akwa Ibom n u will realize it's d dubai of nigeria- tourism, good roads, health care systems etc. Akpabio is a silent performer whereas amaechi is a parrot(b4 he completes a project it's already a household news).
Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by legendsilver(m): 10:10am On Nov 08, 2014
ahaika23:
APC e-ants running around threads. You still talk about this your stale sweep ish. Go and sweep the streets like your kwankwaya
Hahahahahahahaahhahahahah
See this one is scared already, you better come join the moving train or sink with PDP sinking ships
Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by nairaarea: 10:19am On Nov 08, 2014
Amaechi`s Projects are superior and better

Model Primary schools

At the inception of his administration, Governor Chibuike Amaechi placed a state of emergency on Education and took over the responsibility of Primary schools from the Local Government Councils. The Governor came up with the idea of building new model Primary schools to the standard of the United Nations and obtainable in developed parts of the world. With a target of 700 Model Primary Schools, the Amaechi administration has completed 500 across the 23 Local Government Areas of the State. They are equipped with ICT facility, modern library, science laboratory, football field, basketball pitch, volleyball pitch and Nursery playground.

Model Secondary Schools

24 model Secondary Schools are being built, 1 in each Local Government Area, well structured and fully equipped with modern day educational, recreation and boarding facilities with standard housing for teachers, these secondary schools have grossly been referred to by observers as Universities.

Governor Chibuike Amaechi has consistently regarded power as key to economic development of the State, thus his administration has worked fervently in the areas of Power Generation, Transmission, Rural electrification and intervention schemes to achieve 24 hours power supply, while negotiations are on with the Federal Government to facilitate distribution which constitutionally is the sole responsibility of the Federal Government.

On Power Generation, the government targets 715 megawatts of Power to ensure adequate power supply in the State. 460 mega watts have been completed, 130MW at Trans Amadi, 150MW at Omoku, 180MW at Afam. 75MW at Onne is still ongoing while another 180MW at Afam is underway to make a total of 715 Mega Watts.

Aerial view of Azikiwe Road showing Monorail tracks (1)

Over 170 roads, more of which are in the rural areas. All the roads are being built with drainages. Some of the major roads have been converted to dual carriageways with walkways, streetlights and greenery as well as drainages, most of them underground. Others are being converted to six lane highways. Some of the roads are:

Rumuola Road (completed).
First Bank/Rumuobiakani/Old Aba Road (completed).
Oginigba /Slaughter Road (completed).
The Elekahia/Rumuomasi road (completed)
Rukpakwulusi/Eneka/ Igwuruta road
The Rumuokwuta/Choba Road (almost completed)
Eneka/Igbo-Etche/ Iriebe road
Ozuboko/Elelenwo road- the road from Peter Odili road cutting across Woji to Elelenwo.
Rukpokwu/Eneka/Eligbolo road
Rukpokwu/Rumuagholu /Aluu road
Ozuoba/Rumuparaeli/Choba road
Rukpakwulusi /Eligbolo /Rumuodomaya road,
Rumuekini/ Aluu road,
Rumuibekwe/Elelenwo road and bridge
Ken Saro Wiwa road-also known as Stadium road (about 70 percent completed)
Rumuagholu /Ada George road
Woji/Okujagu/Elelenwo road.
Aba road to Oyigbo- from the Flyover at Rumukwurusi/Eleme junction to the toll-gate and to the bridge.

Some major rural roads projects being funded by the Amaechi Administration include:

The Okirika Ring Road
The Ogoni/Andoni/Opobo Unity Road
The Bonny- Bodo road
Omofo/Agba/Ndele road leading to Abua.

A lot of other rural roads and internal roads in some Local Government Areas amounting to over 70 per cent of the Road projects constructed by the Amaechi administration has been completed and some still ongoing.

The major Flyovers are:

The Eleme Junction Flyover/interchange (completed)

The Agip/Rumueme/Abacha road Junction Flyover on Ikwerre Road

Tam David-West/East-West Road Flyover by Obiri Iwerre

Eliozu Junction flyover on Chief G.U Ake Road; and

Rumukurusi flyover,

Some of the bridges are:

The Ikuru Town Atlantic Ocean Bridge in Andoni
The Okirika Ring Road Bridges
The Unity road Bridges in the Ogoni-Andoni-Opobo axis
The construction of bridges across Bolo Creek with approaches
The construction of 6 rural steel bridges including the Ndoni steel bridge and the Orashi steel bridge which links communities on both sides of the Orashi River
Mbiama/Akinima road bridge
NyorKhana/KenKhana Bridge
Bori Boue Brigde

Abalama Tema Bridge amongst others

Urban development/Renewal

The administration of Governor Chibuike Amaechi has strived to return Port Harcourt back to its Garden City Status and has worked towards eradicating slums in the city. The government has in line with this commenced enforcement of urban development laws and regulations, establishing building lines, height, size and mode of fences in specific areas, processing and approval of building plans; regulation and control of outdoor advertising; and beautification of the environment with the development of parks, gardens, fields and lawns.

In fulfillment of this, the government has embarked on:

Demolition of illegal structures, shanties and slums in Port Harcourt.
Demolition of fences and walls higher than 6 metres.
Development of Recreational Parks in various areas of the city like the Port Harcourt Peace Park along the Port Harcourt/Aba Road between Bori Camp and Airforce Base, Elekahia by the Housing Estate and several others..
Beautification of Roads and Flyovers with greenery.
Reclaiming of 7 recreational fields that were unlawfully built on.
Construction of Silverbird Cinemas in partnership with the Silverbird Group at the site of the former Obi Wali Cultural centre.
Demolition of Port Harcourt Waterfronts and Proposed Redevelopment for the Waterfronts into standard residential and industrial districts.

Agriculture

The Agriculture initiative of Governor Amaechi is part of plans to provide employment and empowerment of Rivers people through agriculture. The initiatives amongst others are, the Songhai Farm, Banana plantation, Cassava initiative, Fish Farm in Buguma…

Transport

Introduction of a mono rail mass transit system in Port Harcourt Metropolis. (Construction of the monorail is ongoing).
The ban on commercial motorcycles from Port Harcourt and three other Local government areas in a bid to check accident rate in the State as well as put a stop to the then rampant armed robbery with the use of motorbikes.
The provision of Mass transit buses and taxis in collaboration with Skye bank.
The building of 57 modern service Bus Stops along the major Aba, Ikwerre expressway in Port Harcourt.
Enforcement of the State’s traffic law.
Inauguration of a vibrant Road Traffic Management Agency, TIMA-RIV.

Primary Health Care Centres

160 new Model Health Centres are currently scattered across the State, meeting the Governor’s vision of bringing quality health care closer to the people. Almost 100 of these health centres have been completed, fully equipped and functional, while work is still ongoing at other sites.

Hospitals

4 New Hospitals: The Ultra Modern Rivers State Dental and Maxillofacial Hospital, Aba Road by Garrison Junction, Port Harcourt (Completed);

The 150-bed Kesley Harrison (New Niger) Hospital, Emenike Street, Diobu, Port Harcourt (Completed); General Hospital at the Rivers State University of Science and Technology (completed); and

The Justice Karibi Whyte Mega Specialist Hospital (Under construction)

Rivers Songhai Farm
DSC_0755

Songhai is a center for training, agricultural production, research and development of sustainable agricultural practices.

The programme was conceived when Governor Chibuike Amaechi visited the Songhai Centre in Porto Novo and was impressed with the model and decided it would work well in Rivers State.

Work began at the Rivers Songhai farm in 2010, before then a group of 105 young men and women drawn from the 23 Local Government Areas of the state had been sent to Songhai International Centre in Benin Republic for 18-month training in various specialized Agric and Agro based areas as well as develop entrepreneurial culture.

The farm project sits on a 314-hectare land in Bunu-Tai, an agrarian community in Tai Local Government Area of the state. It is about 20 times the size of the Songhai model — an integrated farm which combines livestock, arable farming, fisheries, snail farming and poultry.

Scholarships

The Rivers State Government through its scholarship Board reconstituted by Governor Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi and the Rivers State Sustainable Development Agency RSSDA created by law by the Amaechi administration each gives out yearly overseas and local scholarships to Rivers indigenes to study vital courses. The Scholarships include Doctorate, Post Graduate, Undergraduate, Diploma and Secondary education.

Free Quality Education for All Children
Quality Education

Governor Amaechi on October 1, 2010 announced free education for Primary School pupils which includes tuition, free school Uniforms, free Sandals, free Text books and Exercise books; while secondary schools students gets free boarding and feeding.

For Healthcare, Governor Amaechi has made it possible for all Rivers people to access free healthcare in all of its Primary Health Centres.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by ahaika23: 10:31am On Nov 08, 2014
[quote author=nairaarea post=27827274]Amaechi`s Projects are superio

The Justice Karibi Whyte Mega Specialist Hospital (under construction/abandoned project)

You sound like Ibim, na you? Abeg which project Amaechi don do since he enta APC? Why he never pay our brothers on scholarship sincr May? Na 19 billion dem de use commission stadium?
Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by ahaika23: 10:33am On Nov 08, 2014
legendsilver:

Hahahahahahahaahhahahahah
See this one is scared already, you better come join the moving train or sink with PDP sinking ships
thunder fire Satan, APC is dead same with tambourine's political future.
Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by nigerianvenom(m): 10:41am On Nov 08, 2014
dinachi:
Amaechi built his stadium in a rural area to attract development there and decentralize port harcourt. Again his 40 thousand seater stadium is bigger by far than Akpabio's 30 thousand capacity stadium. Amaechi's stadium has by far more facilities and yet is still cheaper by a whopping 9.8 Billion Naira. Amaechi is the man!

i've asked u guys to show us pics of the stadium built by ameachi,yet none have u have done that.
can u do dat
Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by nigerianvenom(m): 10:45am On Nov 08, 2014
dinachi:
Akpabio is surely transforming his pockets! Amaechi has built hundreds of world class schools, a monorail system first of its kind in Nigeria, a larger cheaper Mega stadium with a games village attached. While Akpabio has done nothing in Agriculture, Amaechi has built several farms employing Rivers people. Amaechi is the man! Also while Akpabio is a follow follow politician sucking up to anything mama peace says, Amaechi has shown he has principles and has stood up several times against the idiocy of Nigeria's incompetent first family. Amaechi is the man!

where is the mono rail?
why is it so easy to decieve APC tout?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NNPC Spends N1bn Daily, Petrol Subsidy Hits N19.37/Litre / Bakare: APC Owe Nigerians Explanation On Non-Implementation Of El-Rufai Report / Is Fear Of EFCC, 2023 Elections Driving PDP Governors, Senators To APC?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.