Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,374 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Who Is Your Most Respected Muslim Lecturer (scholars) - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Who Is Your Most Respected Muslim Lecturer (scholars) (28246 Views)

Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams / Al Azhar University - Is It The Most Respected Sunni Authority? / Muslim Scholars Issue Verdict On Syria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Your Most Respected Muslim Lecturer (scholars) by abuhubaidah: 10:24am On Jul 29, 2015
kennyosein:
Abuhubaidah do not be deceived by his speech he is someone who knows perfectly what he is doing, and he is well determined in spreading is soofee aqeedah.
Okay thanks jaza'kumu llahu kayran

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Most Respected Muslim Lecturer (scholars) by abuhubaidah: 10:28am On Jul 29, 2015
Empiree:
Sorry, man. I stop listen heresays you people spread around in the name of "I know him very well". Same old nonsense.

Let me get back on my regular pc and I will post a lecture of his i just watched. I am sick of hearing nonsense. And please when i post the video, make sure you watch it full becuase I am aware that Alhu hadith, salafis and co dont know how to listen to Sufi..the same way you refute one another. The video will dump your claim up there in garbage bin. It will tell you how he put emphasis on obligatory salat. smh for you.

Obligatory 5 daily Salat take precedent over anything. Get that fact straight
have you check the book I referred you to? If you don't have that book you not a good sufeee ooo and I will count as a مقلد
Re: Who Is Your Most Respected Muslim Lecturer (scholars) by Empiree: 3:57pm On Jul 30, 2015
abuhubaidah:
have you check the book I referred you to? If you don't have that book you not a good sufeee ooo and I will count as a مقلد

Looks like sectarianism is in your blood and your pal, kenny. You guys really need to stop this. If you hate the sect, at least speak the truth about them. I have the book. But do please quote directly from the book where is says fatih carries more rewards than 5 daily obligatory salat?.

This is what you said:

abuhubaidah:
all tijaniyyat do believe that you earn more reward when reciting solatul fatih than observing the obligatory solat.you can check a book called Jawa'hirul maha'ny by Ahmad tija'ny or tenwiirul absor by Muhammad Awwal(oshodi).
Re: Who Is Your Most Respected Muslim Lecturer (scholars) by abuhubaidah: 9:31pm On Jul 30, 2015
Empiree:

Looks like sectarianism is in your blood and your pal, kenny. You guys really need to stop this. If you hate the sect, at least speak the truth about them. I have the book. But do please quote directly from the book where is says fatih carries more rewards than 5 daily obligatory salat?.

This is what you said:

good you ask I don't have much to say if you have the book just look at the juzhul Awwal (the first volume) sofha arbatu WA tishun (page 94)..please read to us what he (Ahmad tija'ny) said.. Bismillah
Re: Who Is Your Most Respected Muslim Lecturer (scholars) by Empiree: 10:53am On Jul 31, 2015
@abuhubaidah, I dont think i will bother myself retyping anything. As you can see, I already posted replies against your allegations. You could see through a green line that my comments were removed and i was banned for few hours. It took me about 2hrs to prepare my replies but to no avail. I dont think I'll re-post because I don't have copies of them.

At this time, all i can tell you is fear Allah before saying things you have little or no knowledge of against your fellow muslims. I knew from your speech that you dont understand what you talking about when you made serious allegation that tijaniya claim solati fatih carries more rewards than 5 obligatory salat. That's a lie.

I have said it several times that many muslims who against sufi mandhab dont know how to listen to them...including your scholars. I am neither sufi nor salafi. I only care about ikwanmuslimun. In my replies, I posted and highlighted essential points that brilliantly refuted your allegation. My second post included videos proving you are very wrong. All these were gleaned from tijani and sufi literature.

My posts also included phony or spurious sufi which many of you focus on instead of pristine sufism. Anything original always have counterfeit. Even salafism has.

Goodluck
Re: Who Is Your Most Respected Muslim Lecturer (scholars) by abuhubaidah: 4:21pm On Jul 31, 2015
Empiree:
@abuhubaidah, I dont think i will bother myself retyping anything. As you can see, I already posted replies against your allegations. You could see through a green line that my comments were removed and i was banned for few hours. It took me about 2hrs to prepare my replies but to no avail. I dont think I'll re-post because I don't have copies of them.

At this time, all i can tell you is fear Allah before saying things you have little or no knowledge of against your fellow muslims. I knew from your speech that you dont understand what you talking about when you made serious allegation that tijaniya claim solati fatih carries more rewards than 5 obligatory salat. That's a lie.

I have said it several times that many muslims who against sufi mandhab dont know how to listen to them...including your scholars. I am neither sufi nor salafi. I only care about ikwanmuslimun. In my replies, I posted and highlighted essential points that brilliantly refuted your allegation. My second post included videos proving you are very wrong. All these were gleaned from tijani and sufi literature.

My posts also included phony or spurious sufi which many of you focus on instead of pristine sufism. Anything original always have counterfeit. Even salafism has.

Goodluck

you are very wrong brother saying I don't know about the suffiya.. اللهم إني أعوذ بك أن أكون من الجاهلين.... You need to seek knowledge about the mazhab ass-salafiyah (sound way of the prophet and his companions).. Assalamu alaykum

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Most Respected Muslim Lecturer (scholars) by kennyosein(m): 9:06pm On Jul 31, 2015
I have said it several times that many muslims who against sufi mandhab dont know how to listen to them...including your scholars.
Goodluck
[/quote]

Perhaps they need the holy spirit or seclusion of a month to know how to listen them.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Most Respected Muslim Lecturer (scholars) by Empiree: 9:43pm On Jul 31, 2015
smh. who's talking about "holy spirit" here?. Making fun of yourself. It's obvious you two guys are sect addicts. I only know of being muslim. I dont care about salafiya or sufiya and other some sorts of stupid invented names that emerged after the prophet(Allah's peace and blessings be upon him).

Just dont go out there calling others mushrik and bidat. That's my point. This is scholarly subject not street debate or internet rant.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is Your Most Respected Muslim Lecturer (scholars) by grownaira: 9:03pm On Aug 02, 2015
Shaykh Ahmad Al-Garkawi. That's my bestee
Re: Who Is Your Most Respected Muslim Lecturer (scholars) by Empiree: 12:09pm On Aug 04, 2015
Re: Who Is Your Most Respected Muslim Lecturer (scholars) by Fundamentalist: 3:39pm On Aug 13, 2015
Empiree:
See how you got it wrong?. We youngstars today have no respect. You think you know better than them?. You even abused great Sheikh Adam(RTA). Next time if you dont know something you ask.

Nakali/Nokali is dua. For instance, if you ask me for help or to make dua for you or ask me what dua you can do. I can simply draft from Hadith like Lailah ila Allah 100x Subhannlilah 100x Alhamdulilah 100x and advise you to do it every night before you go to bed. That's nokali.

I can also draft 'nokali' in other form like tell you to recite sura Yasin 10x every morning with niyat. Thats what's called nokali. Nokali is merely slang. Now, you need to make tawba for saying rubbish against Ulama.

I knew you have no idea what you talking about.

See Muslims defending bid'ah in the name of scholarship. I can't waste my precious time with trash like this. Ibn mas'ud said

" you are living at a time when there are many men of understanding and few orators... . After you will be a time when there are few men of understanding and many orators. (AL adabul mufrad no 789)

Commentary by Albany

Oratory does not essentially mean knowledge. The narration dispraises speaking without knowledge

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Most Respected Muslim Lecturer (scholars) by Empiree: 8:43pm On Aug 13, 2015
Fundamentalist:

See Muslims defending bid'ah in the name of scholarship. I can't waste my precious time with trash like this. Ibn mas'ud said

" you are living at a time when there are many men of understanding and few orators... . After you will be a time when there are few men of understanding and many orators. (AL adabul mufrad no 789)

Commentary by Albany

Oratory does not essentially mean knowledge. The narration dispraises speaking without knowledge

Anything else?

None of you has been able to pinpoint the alleged bid'ah so far. That's what I am waiting for. Right now, your case is dismissed until further notice. The only thing I notice is hatred for certain group of Muslims. That's all.

I have asked your fellow brother earlier, he ran away since beginning of Ramadan and never came back. You too was asked simple and direct question some 8 months ago(at the begning of this thread) you answered not only to return today without answer but lames excuses.

The only one that tried a little but he also lied and failed miserably about other muslims - knows himself very well when he declared such muslims do not value obligatory salat. So are you in this game to lose as well?.
Re: Who Is Your Most Respected Muslim Lecturer (scholars) by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 11:05am On Aug 14, 2015
Yusuf Al Qaradawi

Anwar Al Aulaqi (fearless scholar)

Ibn Kathir

Bilal Philips

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Most Respected Muslim Lecturer (scholars) by Fundamentalist: 6:43pm On Aug 14, 2015
Empiree:

Goodluck

You mean ikhwan nul muslimin. My friend you are dead ignorant. No wonder you type trash in the name of dawah. Muslim brotherhood condones all sorts of bid'ah and shirk and refuses to condemn it knowingly, in the name of looking for unity among Muslims. Among them you find shias, sufi, etc There founder Hassan albanna (may Allah forgive him) propagated this doctrines among later successors are Sayyid qutb, abul a'ala maududi, ayatollah Khomeini the lists is endless. This are the types of doctrines that gave birth to Alameda, isis, ashabab , boko haram, taliban etc. My brother go and do research before making unnecessary noise. I know ikhwan very well a lot of so called Muslims organization in Nigeria took a lot of their ideologies eg TMC, TADUMUN, NASFAT, THE MUSLIM YOUTH, UMMAH, ISBON. they give little attention to aqeedah and spend their entire dawah in politics believing aqeedah ONLY CAUSES DIVISION ON MUSLIMS. IT IS ONLY AQEEDAH THAT CAN UNITE MUSLIMS. keeping quit to the truth is hypocrisy and it widely practiced by this group

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Most Respected Muslim Lecturer (scholars) by Empiree: 9:19pm On Aug 14, 2015
@Fundamentalist ^

I weep for this Ummah the way you talk. I am just done talking to you. Everything and everyone is mushrik according to your so called aqeeda. You even think am talking about "muslim brotherhood" of eqypt?. shaking my head.

If everyone is mushirk, who is muslim then, only you and co?. Keep it up. Your deficient aqeeda that is base on hating and discriminating against fellow muslims is definitely not aqeeda of our master, the son of Abdullah, Muhammad rosullah (Allah's blessings and peace be upon him).

See how you condemn bunch of muslim groups - the same old nonsense I went through with salafi for 4 yrs. I am not gonna go through that over here. Really funny how you came about the nonsense you typed up there about ikwanumuslimun. I wasn't even talking about them.

In this crucial times when everything is focus on muslims. We have people like you who claim to follow the prophet(SAW) letter by letter dividing muslims. Well, goodluck.
Re: Who Is Your Most Respected Muslim Lecturer (scholars) by kennyosein(m): 6:47am On Aug 15, 2015
@Empiree...you still dont get it, whether you want it or not Muslims will be divided; ‘Awf ibn Maalik who said: the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The Jews were divided into seventy- one sects, one of which is in Paradise and seventy are in the Fire. The Christians were divided into seventy-two sects, seventy- one of which are in the Fire and one is in Paradise. By the One in Whose hand is the soul of Muhammad, my Ummah will be divided into seventy-three sects, one of which will be in Paradise and seventy-two will be in the Fire.” It was said, O Messenger of Allaah, who are they? He said, “Al- Jamaa’ah.” Sunan Ibn Maajah, no. 3982.
and in another narration " . . . this Ummah will split into seventy- three sects: seventy-two will be in the Fire and one in Paradise and that is the Jamaa'ah." [Reported by Abu Daawood - Sahih]
"And this Ummah will divide into seventy-three sects all of which except one will go to Hell and they (i.e. the Saved Sect) are those who are upon what I and My Companions are upon (i.e. those who follow My Way and the Way of my Companions.)" [Reported by at-Tirmidhee - Hasan]

Do you want to unite what Allah Has decreed to be divided?

It is clear Muslims would be divided and majority would go to hell, the questions should be, who are the saved sect, attributes, how do we become part of this sect?

The above hadiths have answered these questions; Al- Jamaa’ah, Jamaa'ah, (the Saved Sect) are those who are upon what I and My Companions are upon (i.e. those who follow My Way and the Way of my Companions.)"

Who are the Jamaa'ah, Al-Jamaa'ah? are those who adhere to the Sunnah and who unite upon it, not turning to anything else, whether that be in matters of belief (‘aqeedah) or matters of actions which are subject to shar’i rulings. Hence they are called Ahl al-Sunnah because they adhere to it (the Sunnah), and they called Ahl al- Jamaa’ah because they are united (mujtami’oon) in following it. If you examine the followers of bid’ah (innovation), you will find that they differ concerning that which they are following, with regard to beliefs, methodology and practices, which indicates that their being far removed from the Sunnah is commensurate with the extent to which they have introduced innovations.

(The saved Sect) are those who are upon what I and My Companions are upon (i.e. those who follow My Way and the Way of my Companions.)" - It is obvious that that the Prophet (peace be upon him), the Companions and those who follow their footstep are referred as Salaf us Saaliheen(Pious Predecessors), just like a person who belive in the ideology of capitalism is a capitalist; atheism is an atheist; Arianism is an arianist; communism is a communist; democracy is a democrats; Idealism is an idealist same apply to a person who imitate the salaf us saaliheen in matters of belief and matters of action is a Salafi, a person who adhere to the Sunna is a Sunni, and Allah says And We made them salafan (a precedent [as a lesson for those coming after them]), and an example to later generations. (Az-Zukhruf 43:56) hope this clarifys the term salafi for those who argued that Allah didn't named us Salafi.

Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “Islam began as something strange and will revert to being strange as it began, so give glad tidings to the strangers.”And the term that the Messenger (salallaahu 'alaihin wa sallam) used here
was ghuraba (strangers). The Messenger (salallaahu 'alaihin wa sallam) did not say Islam began as something strange and it will return strange as it began, so glad tidings be upon the Muslims. He did not say "Muslims" because they were known to be Muslims. But what he mentioned was tooba lil ghuraba. [Glad tidings to] the strangers.
Imam Al-Sindi said in Hashiyat Ibn Majah: “Strange” refers to the small number of its adherents. The basic meaning of ghareeb (a stranger) is being far from one's homeland.“And will revert to being strange” refers to the small number of those who will adhere to its teachings even though its followers are many. “So give glad tidings to the strangers” means those who follow its commands.

The meaning of this hadeeth is that Islam began as something strange, when the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) called people to Islam, but no one responded except a few here and there. At that time it was something strange because its people were like strangers amongst others and they were few in number and weak, in contrast to the great numbers and strength of their enemies who persecuted the Muslims. Then some of them migrated to Abyssinia, fleeing for the sake of their religion from tribulation and to save themselves from persecution and oppression, and the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) migrated at Allah’s command to Madeenah, after suffering intense persecution and in the hope that Allah would give him people to support him in his call and support Islam. Allah fulfilled his hopes, granted victory to his troops and supported His slave. The Islamic state was established and Islam spread, with the help of Allah, throughout the land; Allah made the word of kufr (disbelief) lowest and the word of Allah is (always) uppermost, for Allah is Almighty, All- Wise, and honour, power and glory belong to Allah, and to His Messenger (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him), and to the believers [cf al- Munafiqoon 63:8]. This continued for a long time, then division and dissent spread among the Muslims and weakness and failure increased gradually, until Islam once again became something strange as it was in the beginning. But this is not because of their small numbers, because at that time they will be many, rather it is because they do not adhere to their religion or cling to the Book of their Lord and the teachings of the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him), apart from those whom Allah wills. So they become distracted and turn to competing in worldly matters, like those who came before them, and they fight amongst themselves for leadership. So the enemies of Islam found a way in and they colonized their lands, humiliated their people and treated them badly. This is the way in which Islam returned to being strange as it was in the beginning.

So akhi the point is learning and spreading Tawheed, having the Alqeeda of Jamaa'ah, after that we can discuss unity you don't expect a Salafi to sit down with a Shia whose beliefs about Abubakr, Umar is that they are kaafir to discuss unity or Jahmiyyah who holds the opinion that mankind is coerced to do deeds (al- jabr), or Qadariyyah/Mu’atazilah who reject the relation of the Qadaa and the Qadar of Allaah to the actions of the servant, or a Sufi who one of is proponents Jawahir al-Ma’ani says that one recitation of the prayer on the Prophet called Salat al-Fatih is equivalent to reading the Qur’an six thousand times or the founder Ahmad Tijani who said the Prophet had told him, the benefits of Salat al-Fatih. Revealed on a sheet of light to Muhammad al-Bakri (d. 1545) during a retreat inside the Ka’ba in search of the best way to send blessing on the Prophet, this prayer is “equivalent to the recitation of all prayers of glorification to God (tasbih) that have ever been said in the universe,
all Sufi prayers or remembrance of God (dhikr), every invocation (du’a) long or short…” Indeed, Imam Shafi has giving the best description of sufism "If a person excercized sufism (tasawafa) at the begininng of the day, he doesn't come at Zuhur except an idiot". "Nobody accompanied the Sufis forty days and had his brain return(never) " And he recited in poetry: " And leave (alone) who if came to you practiced piety/ and when alone were concealed wolves"- Pgs 371 Talbees Iblis.

Preaching unity when Muslims are divide by differents ideology only shows how dimwit these preachers are, even the kuffars understand, that in other to have the people under one banner the basic aspect is to spread, preach, and force its ideology(democracy) on the people while spreading its culture and norms through its media but what these gullible Muslims preacher preachs is unity without no foundation, unity on batil the most alarming part is this speakers imitate the kuffars in speech, praising them, birthday celebration(mawlid), clothing appearance, what is Islamic in a Muslim speaker who wore suit and tie, speaks the langauge fluently and even take selfies like a celebrity. It was narrated from Abu Sa’eed al- Khudri (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “You will certainly follow the ways of those who came before you hand span by hand span, cubit by cubit, to the extent that if they entered the hole of a lizard, you will enter it too.” We said: “O Messenger of Allaah, (do you mean) the Jews and the Christians?” He said: “Who else?” Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 1397; Muslim, 4822.

May Allah keep us firm on this path, and cause us to die in the state of ghareeb.
Subhanak Allaahuma wa bihamdika ash-hadu anlaa illaaha illa anta astaghfiruka wa atubu ilayk.
If I said anything correct, then it is from Allaah (subhanahu wa taa'ala), and if I erred, then that is from me and shaytan.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is Your Most Respected Muslim Lecturer (scholars) by Fundamentalist: 8:33am On Aug 15, 2015
Empiree:
@Fundamentalist ^

I weep for this Ummah the way you talk. I am just done talking to you. Everything and everyone is mushrik according to your so called aqeeda. You even think am talking about "muslim brotherhood" of eqypt?. shaking my head.

If everyone is mushirk, who is muslim then, only you and co?. Keep it up. Your deficient aqeeda that is base on hating and discriminating against fellow muslims is definitely not aqeeda of our master, the son of Abdullah, Muhammad rosullah (Allah's blessings and peace be upon him).

See how you condemn bunch of muslim groups - the same old nonsense I went through with salafi for 4 yrs. I am not gonna go through that over here. Really funny how you came about the nonsense you typed up there about ikwanumuslimun. I wasn't even talking about them.

In this crucial times when everything is focus on muslims. We have people like you who claim to follow the prophet(SAW) letter by letter dividing muslims. Well, goodluck.

In the methodology of the salaf we don't make takfir of people, we only tell you the truth bluntly without fear or favour according to the Qur'an, sunnah with the understanding of the companions (not any scholar) simple. Where did I call all Muslims kafirs? This means definitely you didn't understood the manhaj of the salaf you supposedly practice rather I would say you practiced khalaf not salaf
Re: Who Is Your Most Respected Muslim Lecturer (scholars) by Fundamentalist: 8:45am On Aug 15, 2015
kennyosein:
@Empiree...you still dont get it, whether you want it or not Muslims will be divided; ‘Awf ibn Maalik who said: the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The Jews were divided into seventy- one sects, one of which is in Paradise and seventy are in the Fire. The Christians were divided into seventy-two sects, seventy- one of which are in the Fire and one is in Paradise. By the One in Whose hand is the soul of Muhammad, my Ummah will be divided into seventy-three sects, one of which will be in Paradise and seventy-two will be in the Fire.” It was said, O Messenger of Allaah, who are they? He said, “Al- Jamaa’ah.” Sunan Ibn Maajah, no. 3982.
and in another narration " . . . this Ummah will split into seventy- three sects: seventy-two will be in the Fire and one in Paradise and that is the Jamaa'ah." [Reported by Abu Daawood - Sahih]
"And this Ummah will divide into seventy-three sects all of which except one will go to Hell and they (i.e. the Saved Sect) are those who are upon what I and My Companions are upon (i.e. those who follow My Way and the Way of my Companions.)" [Reported by at-Tirmidhee - Hasan]

Do you want to unite what Allah Has decreed to be divided?

It is clear Muslims would be divided and majority would go to hell, the questions should be, who are the saved sect, attributes, how do we become part of this sect?

The above hadiths have answered these questions; Al- Jamaa’ah, Jamaa'ah, (the Saved Sect) are those who are upon what I and My Companions are upon (i.e. those who follow My Way and the Way of my Companions.)"

Who are the Jamaa'ah, Al-Jamaa'ah? are those who adhere to the Sunnah and who unite upon it, not turning to anything else, whether that be in matters of belief (‘aqeedah) or matters of actions which are subject to shar’i rulings. Hence they are called Ahl al-Sunnah because they adhere to it (the Sunnah), and they called Ahl al- Jamaa’ah because they are united (mujtami’oon) in following it. If you examine the followers of bid’ah (innovation), you will find that they differ concerning that which they are following, with regard to beliefs, methodology and practices, which indicates that their being far removed from the Sunnah is commensurate with the extent to which they have introduced innovations.

(The saved Sect) are those who are upon what I and My Companions are upon (i.e. those who follow My Way and the Way of my Companions.)" - It is obvious that that the Prophet (peace be upon him), the Companions and those who follow their footstep are referred as Salaf us Saaliheen(Pious Predecessors), just like a person who belive in the ideology of capitalism is a capitalist; atheism is an atheist; Arianism is an arianist; communism is a communist; democracy is a democrats; Idealism is an idealist same apply to a person who imitate the salaf us saaliheen in matters of belief and matters of action is a Salafi, a person who adhere to the Sunna is a Sunni, and Allah says And We made them salafan (a precedent [as a lesson for those coming after them]), and an example to later generations. (Az-Zukhruf 43:56) hope this clarifys the term salafi for those who argued that Allah didn't named us Salafi.

Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “Islam began as something strange and will revert to being strange as it began, so give glad tidings to the strangers.”And the term that the Messenger (salallaahu 'alaihin wa sallam) used here
was ghuraba (strangers). The Messenger (salallaahu 'alaihin wa sallam) did not say Islam began as something strange and it will return strange as it began, so glad tidings be upon the Muslims. He did not say "Muslims" because they were known to be Muslims. But what he mentioned was tooba lil ghuraba. [Glad tidings to] the strangers.
Imam Al-Sindi said in Hashiyat Ibn Majah: “Strange” refers to the small number of its adherents. The basic meaning of ghareeb (a stranger) is being far from one's homeland.“And will revert to being strange” refers to the small number of those who will adhere to its teachings even though its followers are many. “So give glad tidings to the strangers” means those who follow its commands.

The meaning of this hadeeth is that Islam began as something strange, when the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) called people to Islam, but no one responded except a few here and there. At that time it was something strange because its people were like strangers amongst others and they were few in number and weak, in contrast to the great numbers and strength of their enemies who persecuted the Muslims. Then some of them migrated to Abyssinia, fleeing for the sake of their religion from tribulation and to save themselves from persecution and oppression, and the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) migrated at Allah’s command to Madeenah, after suffering intense persecution and in the hope that Allah would give him people to support him in his call and support Islam. Allah fulfilled his hopes, granted victory to his troops and supported His slave. The Islamic state was established and Islam spread, with the help of Allah, throughout the land; Allah made the word of kufr (disbelief) lowest and the word of Allah is (always) uppermost, for Allah is Almighty, All- Wise, and honour, power and glory belong to Allah, and to His Messenger (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him), and to the believers [cf al- Munafiqoon 63:8]. This continued for a long time, then division and dissent spread among the Muslims and weakness and failure increased gradually, until Islam once again became something strange as it was in the beginning. But this is not because of their small numbers, because at that time they will be many, rather it is because they do not adhere to their religion or cling to the Book of their Lord and the teachings of the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him), apart from those whom Allah wills. So they become distracted and turn to competing in worldly matters, like those who came before them, and they fight amongst themselves for leadership. So the enemies of Islam found a way in and they colonized their lands, humiliated their people and treated them badly. This is the way in which Islam returned to being strange as it was in the beginning.

So akhi the point is learning and spreading Tawheed, having the Alqeeda of Jamaa'ah, after that we can discuss unity you don't expect a Salafi to sit down with a Shia whose beliefs about Abubakr, Umar is that they are kaafir to discuss unity or Jahmiyyah who holds the opinion that mankind is coerced to do deeds (al- jabr), or Qadariyyah/Mu’atazilah who reject the relation of the Qadaa and the Qadar of Allaah to the actions of the servant, or a Sufi who one of is proponents Jawahir al-Ma’ani says that one recitation of the prayer on the Prophet called Salat al-Fatih is equivalent to reading the Qur’an six thousand times or the founder Ahmad Tijani who said the Prophet had told him, the benefits of Salat al-Fatih. Revealed on a sheet of light to Muhammad al-Bakri (d. 1545) during a retreat inside the Ka’ba in search of the best way to send blessing on the Prophet, this prayer is “equivalent to the recitation of all prayers of glorification to God (tasbih) that have ever been said in the universe,
all Sufi prayers or remembrance of God (dhikr), every invocation (du’a) long or short…” Indeed, Imam Shafi has giving the best description of sufism "If a person excercized sufism (tasawafa) at the begininng of the day, he doesn't come at Zuhur except an idiot". "Nobody accompanied the Sufis forty days and had his brain return(never) " And he recited in poetry: " And leave (alone) who if came to you practiced piety/ and when alone were concealed wolves"- Pgs 371 Talbees Iblis.

Preaching unity when Muslims are divide by differents ideology only shows how dimwit these preachers are, even the kuffars understand, that in other to have the people under one banner the basic aspect is to spread, preach, and force its ideology(democracy) on the people while spreading its culture and norms through its media but what these gullible Muslims preacher preachs is unity without no foundation, unity on batil the most alarming part is this speakers imitate the kuffars in speech, praising them, birthday celebration(mawlid), clothing appearance, what is Islamic in a Muslim speaker who wore suit and tie, speaks the langauge fluently and even take selfies like a celebrity. It was narrated from Abu Sa’eed al- Khudri (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “You will certainly follow the ways of those who came before you hand span by hand span, cubit by cubit, to the extent that if they entered the hole of a lizard, you will enter it too.” We said: “O Messenger of Allaah, (do you mean) the Jews and the Christians?” He said: “Who else?” Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 1397; Muslim, 4822.

May Allah keep us firm on this path, and cause us to die in the state of ghareeb.
Subhanak Allaahuma wa bihamdika ash-hadu anlaa illaaha illa anta astaghfiruka wa atubu ilayk.
If I said anything correct, then it is from Allaah (subhanahu wa taa'ala), and if I erred, then that is from me and shaytan.

My brother he won't listen to you, the guy's mind is tied to the ideology of ikhwan. IF THEY WANT UNITY LET THEM COME BACK TO KITAAB WA SUNNAH BE FAHMI SALAF. TO HIM WE ARE NOT SERIOUS

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Most Respected Muslim Lecturer (scholars) by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 19, 2015
As salamun alaykum brothers,Can u pls stop derailing the thread.Kindly open another thread for discussion.Jazakumu lahu khayran
Re: Who Is Your Most Respected Muslim Lecturer (scholars) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 19, 2015
Mine is Dr. Zakir Naik

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your Most Respected Muslim Lecturer (scholars) by Fundamentalist: 10:55am On Aug 29, 2015
Royals1:
its now clear u are part of the jalabi alfas. So i dot nid to argue wit u anymore. But note dt its not by arabic education dt will make u in aljanna. Its by adherence to oness of Allah. Which entails believing him in wat eva evils come to u or goods come to u.and not given ur faith to any prescription by any sheik. The ayat i told u says u prophet now refering to alfas now, if anyone coms to u for d prob or evils i befall on dem either fear or lose of money or lives. Tell dem to be patient because its wat Allah has bestowed on dem. Now ur alfas prescribing ayat for dem or hantu for dem is against wat Allah says

I couldn't help but comment that I like this statement
Re: Who Is Your Most Respected Muslim Lecturer (scholars) by amodu(m): 8:26am On Sep 04, 2015
H.E. Shaykh Yahya O. Oshoala As-Samadaani, Chief Imam of Oriwu central Mosque, Ikorodu Division of Lagos State.

Dr. Zakir Naik and his son Fakir Naik.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Most Respected Muslim Lecturer (scholars) by Empiree: 2:39am On Sep 10, 2015
abuhubaidah:
all tijaniyyat do believe that you earn more reward when reciting solatul fatih than observing the obligatory solat. [size=15pt]you can check a book called Jawa'hirul maha'ny by Ahmad tija'ny or tenwiirul absor by Muhammad Awwal[/size](oshodi)
Same question and answer from tijjaniyah was replied today. Goes thus,

Salaam Alaikum,

I came a cross allegation made by a fellow who supposedly a Muslim made broad allegation against Tijjaniya sect and I quote.

Question:

"all tijaniyyat do believe that you earn more reward when reciting solatul fatih than observing the obligatory solat"

Answer:

Wa aleykoum Salam dear brother.

Sorry for answering late.

Sure, there is no such statement in Jawahiroul Maani. There is nothing greater than Salat. Be careful because errors have been slipped in some editions of Jawahiroul Maani and some people said that it has been done deliberately by detractors.

Seyyidina Sheikh Ahmed Tidjani, may ALLAH be pleased with him, said: "IF YOU HEAR ANYTHING ATTRIBUTED TO ME, WEIGH IT ON THE SHARIA'S SCALE, IF IT CONFORMS, ACCEPT IT, OTHERWISE REJECT IT."

Feel free to ask any question you have...

May ALLAH bless you dear brother.

Salam.

Source: Conception.Web Tidjaniya
Conception.Web Tidjaniya's profile photo
conception.web@tidjaniya.com

So as you can see, I sent out the question to two(2) different places and got same answer.
Re: Who Is Your Most Respected Muslim Lecturer (scholars) by abuhubaidah: 10:30pm On Sep 10, 2015
Empiree:

Salaam Alaikum,

I came a cross allegation made by a fellow who supposedly a Muslim made broad allegation against Tijjaniya sect and I quote.

Question:

"all tijaniyyat do believe that you earn more reward when reciting solatul fatih than observing the obligatory solat"

Answer:

Sure, there is no such statement in Jawahiroul Maani. There is nothing greater than Salat. Be careful because errors have been slipped in some editions of Jawahiroul Maani and some people said that it has been done deliberately by detractors.

Seyyidina Sheikh Ahmed Tidjani, may ALLAH be pleased with him, said: "IF YOU HEAR ANYTHING ATTRIBUTED TO ME, WEIGH IT ON THE SHARIA'S SCALE, IF IT CONFORMS, ACCEPT IT, OTHERWISE REJECT IT."

Salam.

So as you can see, I sent out the question to two(2) different places and got same answer.
alkatu yebko zama'nan bahda kahibihi
Re: Who Is Your Most Respected Muslim Lecturer (scholars) by Fundamentalist: 10:53pm On Sep 10, 2015
abuhubaidah:
alkatu yebko zama'nan bahda kahibihi

Who is fooling who?
Re: Who Is Your Most Respected Muslim Lecturer (scholars) by abuhubaidah: 11:03pm On Sep 10, 2015
Fundamentalist:

Who is fooling who?
lol help eban biwon ooo
Re: Who Is Your Most Respected Muslim Lecturer (scholars) by abuhubaidah: 11:08pm On Sep 10, 2015
Empiree:

Salaam Alaikum,

Question:

Answer:

Salam.

okay when he said if we hear anything attributed to him..the wasifa,lazimi and kubra are they not from him?now give us evidence where the prophet did all this..
Re: Who Is Your Most Respected Muslim Lecturer (scholars) by Empiree: 11:31pm On Sep 10, 2015
Lol @ brother abuhubaidah, you didnt admit you were wrong after i provided proof that your allegation was incorrect. You jumped to another one. Dont think i have time for this. Their replies i posted are clear enough. You made allegation that Tijjaniyah value solat fatih over obligatory salat and that's refuted. You basically spread false information and now stylishly deflected.

Dont waste my time now. This is derailment. Let the thread move on. Your false allegations refuted. Period

This is the video i was going to post few weeks ago. This is Tijaniyah. Watch at 1:6:00 the Sheik talks about importance of obligatory salat...that no matter your level of iman, obligatory is binding. So you lied brother. Just accept and move on instead of sniffing around.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUukzZsM04w

I am not here to defend any group because I am not member of any. I am only concerned about unity of muslims. I criticize some sufi as well on fb, the group like screaming "wahabi/salafi" and I would warn them to focus on their own teachings rather than sniffing around. It's not healthy. But this act is not common with other sects except salafis
walaikum salam

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Most Respected Muslim Lecturer (scholars) by abuhubaidah: 11:38pm On Sep 10, 2015
Empiree:
Lol @ brother abuhubaidah, you didnt admit you were wrong after i provided proof that your allegation was incorrect. You jumped to another one. Dont think i have time for this. Their replies i posted are clear enough. You made allegation that Tijjaniyah value solat fatih over obligatory salat and that's refuted. You basically spread false information and now stylishly deflected.

Dont waste my time now. This is derailment. Let the thread move on. You false allegations refuted. Period

This is the video i was going to post few weeks ago. This is Tijaniyah. Watch at 1:6:00 the Sheik talks about importance of obligatory salat...that no matter your level of iman, obligatory is binding. So you lied brother. Just accept and move on instead of sniffing around.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUukzZsM04w

I am not here to defend any group because I am not member of any. I am only concerned about unity of muslims. I criticize some sufi as well on fb, the group like screaming "wahabi/salafi" and I would warn them to focus on their own teachings rather than sniffing around. It's not healthy. But this act is not common with other sects except salafis
walaikum salam
arguing with you is a waste with you is a waste if time.......provide an answer to that little question and we can proceed....
Re: Who Is Your Most Respected Muslim Lecturer (scholars) by Nobody: 5:56am On Oct 29, 2016
IdisuleOurOwn:
Yusuf Al Qaradawi

Anwar Al Aulaqi (fearless scholar)

Hope you've stopped listening to them.??

Especially that Anwar together with his friend Faisal that radicalized adebolajo, that went on suicide bombing.
Re: Who Is Your Most Respected Muslim Lecturer (scholars) by Demmzy15(m): 1:47pm On Oct 29, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Hope you've stopped listening to them.??

Especially that Anwar together with his friend Faisal that radicalized adebolajo, that went on suicide bombing.
Anwar and Faisal were responsible for radicalising Farooq Abdulmuttalab, Michael Adebolajo and Michael Adebowale.

Yusuf says it's permissible for Palestinians to engage in suicide bombings! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Prohibition Of Looking At Another Person’s Private Part (awrah) / Does Islam View the World's Tallest Building in Jeddah As a Sign of End Times? / Women Wearing Short, Tight Or See-through Clothes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.