Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! - Romance (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! (180949 Views)

Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) / Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (94) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 08, 2014
Victoriousvic:

and Team Vivly jare. angry

Chillax grin
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Onemansquad(m): 10:52pm On Nov 08, 2014
TiffanyJ:
I vote Jennimma
grin grin grin funy enof.. jennimma has already won the contest
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by lanicky(f): 10:53pm On Nov 08, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

Prepare for party tomorrow o!!!

Aiit bro grin
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 08, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Yarn me joor.... wey englishmart sef? E dey corner dey cry abi? EyaaaA....Lagunna sef go don carry hin big belle go bar go drink sorrow comot.Chei! Poor boys cry cry
Hehehe. Make I no laugh abeg. grin
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by braine(m): 10:53pm On Nov 08, 2014
cupidora:
Holy Ghost fire! gringringrin

Haha... grin
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Taleeysun(f): 10:53pm On Nov 08, 2014
MizMyColi:

Tag Along, May I? embarassed
yes!!!

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by rioemmanuel(m): 10:53pm On Nov 08, 2014
[size=64pt]rokiatu the IDIkunle didnt win.Does butty couldnt save her butt.
Nairalanders aint loyal[/size]
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by shizzleStar: 10:53pm On Nov 08, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Lmao! Name and Shame them abeg!
lol the awon big yansh aka idi nla ati awon popular gringrin
ID...u sef ur way no pure, but e no concern me, na my pipo come 1st and 2nd cheesygrin
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by KingsleyJay(m): 10:54pm On Nov 08, 2014
iyabodeh:
me? Bad mouth? Lai lai! I'm gentle ooo!
story for the Gods

ehen! a little bird mentioned something about you n ur fingers tongue
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by IYANGBALI: 10:54pm On Nov 08, 2014
armylord:
undecidedas she come win nau... how much dem give her angryas she come win nau... how much dem give her
12 lashes of koboko
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by macklef(m): 10:54pm On Nov 08, 2014
Seriously am not a fan of those taking jabs at Rozzzay n Rokkiatu so pationately.

Its not worth it. They volunteered wen odas shyed back. Am sure dey gave the contestants the morale to contest.

I see them as veterans rather than contestants. What a kanu or jay jay will do to a nigerian team,

May not play well, but encourage.

Wen u see d likes of them in a competition, it gives a sense of importance to the competition

Than a whole bunch of teenagers on here.

Pls show them respect. They deserve it.

Goodnight.

6 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by kingphilip(m): 10:54pm On Nov 08, 2014
herald9:
[size=30]SO THIS IS HOW GOODLUCK WILL WIN COME 2015 gringrin [/size]
Yes nw n some people go say Na rigging

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Onemansquad(m): 10:54pm On Nov 08, 2014
Dygeasy:
Vote Of Thanks

On behalf of the judges, Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest, I want to say thank you for putting your trust in us to handle and deliver to you the results of this contest. Arranging voting processes and delivering results to you. Your support and Criticism are appreciated. It can only get better. Not to bore you with any speech. We simply appreciate you all and all the beautiful contestants who stepped out. We had fun and we hope you did too.

Personally, this contest wouldn't be without the help of these wonderful people,

Teeo, I appreciate the days only you manned the fortress and we didn't fail. Thanks Sir.

MizMyColi, you always went the extra mile to ensure things were done to perfection. Nothing beats that. You are an inspiration.

Kachisbarbie, I know how it is to combine EVERYTHING but for whatever reason you didn't say NO, I am grateful. Mrs. Perfection 2. tongue

AbuMikey, as much as your case dey court. You did your part. You are a Bro anytime. cool

Let's do this again in the Mr. Nairaland Contest.

Dygeasy.

Clap for me abeg. grin
oga ah duff ma hrt 4 u mehn u 2mch jare
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 08, 2014
Wow,congratulatns o
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by KingTom(m): 10:54pm On Nov 08, 2014
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Oahray: 10:54pm On Nov 08, 2014
Idowuogbo:

U sef follow join them dey tease me? Issokay
Lol. My own Badosky know me pass like that na. No be that kind teasing I sabi do. She asked me to dare her, and I sought to please smiley

But seriously, belle no sweet me with the result jor undecided. Power play. You haf turned godmother to finish, tongue
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Jbluv55(m): 10:55pm On Nov 08, 2014
Idowuogbo:

U sef know na...Badosky lon je. wink

Je ko wa le... omo wa ni e. kiss
Thank you mami grin. E Jeun omo pe o grin.
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Rexnegro(m): 10:56pm On Nov 08, 2014
Jbluv55:

Congratulations TemiGracie, you never gave up cool

Congratulations Rokiatu, I love your spirit. wink

Congratulations Rozzay. It was a tough battle wink.

Congratulations Vivly, you did your best too smiley.

Congratulations Jennimma the New Miss NL cheesy. You're blessed cool.
Lwkmdh badt guy , see d line u gave to rozzay...it means that other contestants are far better than her hence it was a tough one for her to even tink of winning it right ? Lwkmdh, lmao, rotfl ....hahahahhaahahhaah
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by herald9: 10:56pm On Nov 08, 2014
[size=30]I want to go somewhere where i wouldn't hear this noise again....

aaaaarrrrggggghhhhh angry angry[/size]
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 08, 2014
Buhahahahahaha!! No mind that yeye with running mouth.

It's the little bird's opinion na.

KingsleyJay:

story for the Gods

ehen! a little bird mentioned something about you n ur fingers tongue
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 08, 2014
claireshan:
Jennimma abeg come and buy me ice cream and shawama smiley

Claire, maka why? Jedi jedi is bad O. grin

Let's go and pop champagne!!
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by 0Dynamic0(m): 10:56pm On Nov 08, 2014
Glad that lady didn't win it. I won't mention any name. smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 08, 2014
awwww!!
My fellow judges
___ I love you guys - we bonded
__ we did this together...
__we had our misunderstandings...God bless una for tolerating my scratching body - it happens @ a stage in a woman's life embarassed

We all had contestants we rooted for secretly...
__ If it were by who the judges secretly rooted for most - trust me Jennimma wouldn't be the winner (for those insinuating we might have done it the Jega way...lol). It was free and fair.

@Jennimma : In ma two seater ride - you the one amma carry kiss
Congrats babe. kiss

So when is the Mrs Nairaland coming up grin ?
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 08, 2014
IYANGBALI:
12 lashes of koboko
hehe .. on her beautiful bum bum shocked
IYANGBALI:
12 lashes of koboko
hehe .. on her beautiful bum bum
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by 0Dynamic0(m): 10:57pm On Nov 08, 2014
Rexnegro:

Lwkmdh badt guy , see d line u gave to rozzay...it means that other contestants are far better than her hence it was a tough one for her to even tink of winning it right ? Lwkmdh, lmao, rotfl ....hahahahhaahahhaah
grin grin grin
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:57pm On Nov 08, 2014
Victoriousvic:

Hehehe. Make I no laugh abeg. grin
laugh abeg! If you dey dare persin wey gather e-power pass u grin cool, na gobe dey happen. My boys go drink bleach today oo... chei! U no see as dem dey design logo? Dem banner reach 150 still na ayakata happen. Osanobua! This must burn real bad.... This is painful mehn cry
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by KingsleyJay(m): 10:58pm On Nov 08, 2014
iyabodeh:
Buhahahahahaha!! No mind that yeye with running mouth.

It's the little bird's opinion na.

i guess so
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by IYANGBALI: 10:58pm On Nov 08, 2014
iyabodeh:
hehehe.. make I borrow you mb? No be you first call person name wey no nice? **moju**
na wetin come be your own?na you I call name?olofofo tongue
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by shizzleStar: 10:58pm On Nov 08, 2014
tintingz:
wetin happen to Rokiatu and her curvy hips. cheesy
LWKMD gringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by chibwike(m): 10:59pm On Nov 08, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

nne...3 is a crowd.
Ndo... kiss
I thought Dygeasy said no one shud yab the contestants that lost
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by OmoUSH(m): 10:59pm On Nov 08, 2014
JEMIMA OR WHATEVER DA FVCK HER NAME IS CAN'T BE COMPARED TO SEXZSKIL. SEXZSKIL WAS BANNED COS THE MODS SAW IT COMING!
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by KingTom(m): 10:59pm On Nov 08, 2014
Idowuogbo:

laugh abeg! If you dey dare persin wey gather e-power pass u grin cool, na gobe dey happen. My boys go drink bleach today oo... chei! U no see as dem dey design logo? Dem banner reach 150 still na ayakata happen. Osanobua! This must burn real bad.... This is painful mehn cry
Badooooo lee! Your boys are loyal ma! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (94) (Reply)

Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding / @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him / I Can't Toast A Girl! I Need D Format!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.