Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

I Can't Toast A Girl! I Need D Format! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Toast A Girl! I Need D Format! (182729 Views)

How To Toast A Nigerian Girl And Win Her Heart / Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? / Toast A Girl/boy In 10 Words. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Toast A Girl! I Need D Format! by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 18, 2010
Hi N/landers, this isn't funny atall, ever since my former fiancee dumped me 4 another guy, i dnt really knw how to toast a lady any longer. I'm an expert in "TOASTING" bt later did'nt knw d sudden change of attidude as my friends never believed when i told them i'm single and really need a babe. What could have caused dis sudden change?
All i need is to advice and give me a COMPREHENSIVE format of hw to toast, attract a girl(s) attention and other things u tink fit to win a gurlz heart. . . . . D funny tin is "im 28yrs", wao! ** im waiting*** I NEED D FORMAT!

4 Likes

Re: I Can't Toast A Girl! I Need D Format! by omega25red(m): 5:27pm On Feb 18, 2010
you might want to broaden your horizon as to the women you date. Go further out than just the same girls you know because they already either know that you are a player or they just dont like dating a friend. Since you can't find a chick your self why not have one of your boys/girls hook you up with a nice friend of theirs. That is the easiest way to meet people.

p.s when you walk up to a woman what do you usually say? (please type exactly what you usually say)

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Toast A Girl! I Need D Format! by twinskenny(m): 5:31pm On Feb 18, 2010
google toasting online, and just copy and paste grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Can't Toast A Girl! I Need D Format! by omega25red(m): 5:33pm On Feb 18, 2010
twinskenny:

^^^ode lmao grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can't Toast A Girl! I Need D Format! by naijaswag1: 5:54pm On Feb 18, 2010
Guy look for money and get the good things of life,girls will swarm over you.

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Toast A Girl! I Need D Format! by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 18, 2010
@Omeg25red
tanx! got u rite. I think that's d next tin to do. My friends at time are reluctant to help in my quest to get a nice one. Though i dnt ve a nice job nw bt hope to find one soon. . .Could this b d reason?
My first approach is " hello, can i meet u? I'm Tamita, n u"? Anytin wrong wit this? Im a bit shy sha.
@twinskenny
this isn't funny atall. . . . . . .google online? Wao, this is hillarious, i can even stop laughing. Come up wit som gud techniques rather than googling! Lol!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can't Toast A Girl! I Need D Format! by googles: 6:00pm On Feb 18, 2010
[size=13pt]i loff you bebe talk your own

always work, works for me anytime T wink wink[/size]
Re: I Can't Toast A Girl! I Need D Format! by naijaswag1: 6:18pm On Feb 18, 2010
" hello, can i meet u? I'm Tamita, n u"? This is not going to apply to 70 percent of the girls.You have to toast a girl in the contest that you see her.You can start with a joke,teasing,anything.If the girl is pretty,you can even admire her first and when she starts blushing you hit.every woman blushes even married and old woman.Just try it on 10 women,married,unmarried,old and young and find out for yourself.That your line is too corporate,are you a banker,sometimes girls prefer jargons other than these sophisticated words.this Nigeria and Africa and not the West where everything is formal.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Toast A Girl! I Need D Format! by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 18, 2010
@googles
Really dnt understand, whats ur contribution? Im serious. . . . . .abi u get interest "in d reverse other"? I dey ooo!
Re: I Can't Toast A Girl! I Need D Format! by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 18, 2010
@naija_swag
im nt a banker. I tink i'll try d steps u outline n see hw far it goes bt each time i halt a chick, u need to c d scar on her face. I dress neatly mostly on jean, pollo. . . . . .!
Re: I Can't Toast A Girl! I Need D Format! by googles: 6:36pm On Feb 18, 2010
Tamita:

@googles
Really dnt understand, whats your contribution? Im serious. . . . . .abi u get interest "in d reverse other"? I dey ooo!

[size=13pt]just giving you tips on how to chyke a chic sirree

i have interest in the reverse order not[/size]
Re: I Can't Toast A Girl! I Need D Format! by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 18, 2010
@googles
Ok ooo! Any other hint frm u?
Re: I Can't Toast A Girl! I Need D Format! by naijaswag1: 6:42pm On Feb 18, 2010
Are you ugly? It does not matter sha,Jay Z for no marry beyonce.You even get liver to halt girls,some guys dot have.That is the starting point,when you halt a girl,its either she says yes or no and girls kind of respect guys who are able to stop them.most of them want you to because they want to like reality check be sure that someone appreciates their beauty,make up and all the rest.my brother,this na long talk wey man dey sit don for beer parlour on top plenty bottles of beer talk.I wan go get one now.Try any girl wey you like for your street this evening and see for yourself.
Re: I Can't Toast A Girl! I Need D Format! by Gekko(m): 6:50pm On Feb 18, 2010
twinskenny:

well if he follows your instructions, he's just gonna learn how to expose bread to heat.
Re: I Can't Toast A Girl! I Need D Format! by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 18, 2010
I don't know why people make this such a big deal. you don't have to take toasting classes
to be an expert. you just need to be comfortable in your skin and confident and your natural
self will shine thru.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Toast A Girl! I Need D Format! by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 18, 2010
@Naija_swag
Me ugly ke, check my profile pic n c 4 ursef. . . . .i fine pass jay z, obasanjo, yar'dua, . . .even d compete wit d likes of c.ron, walcot, beckham. . . . . .i dnt knw wats wrong ooo.
Make una hellep me ooo!

1 Like

Re: I Can't Toast A Girl! I Need D Format! by googles: 6:58pm On Feb 18, 2010
[size=13pt]k  seriously now
you can chyke a girl anywhere
but dont be too pushy or too all over her
just flow with her . . . . .discuss neutral stuff with her
dont act stereotyped
make her feel like a friend and you want to be more than friends with her
make her feel special
if you both share the chemistry trust me the rest will be history  wink wink[/size]
Re: I Can't Toast A Girl! I Need D Format! by naijaswag1: 7:02pm On Feb 18, 2010
@tamita sorry,i no check your profile,u no say dey no dey normally post real pic for NL profile.I don see am,u tap.wetin u need now na money to get all those pretty girls.If you drive a car at 28 no be bad thing.If you no get car but dress well and use nice perfume,if u near gal first she go para,she fit even start to ask you the perf wey u dey use.one thing leads to the other.I get one pretty gal wey i don date,she dey pass my street na him i summon liver start to stop her,no be one day thing but i later disvirgin this girl,i give her isiewu-u no now.See as me and you dey yarn so,i dey stop girl speak pidgin english.If she think say she sabi grammar,i go now call her to order  and place her where she belongs because my role models for english na achebe,soyinka and Obama.U wan try! Abeg tell that girl say you like am before one sharp small boy first you.U neva talk to girl before she tell you say that she has been waiting for you to say this a long time ago that it now late.You go shock nawww.

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Toast A Girl! I Need D Format! by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 18, 2010
I'll apply d tactics n c hw it works. Some ladies wnt just want share time with me even when she is less busy. . . . I tink i'll have to wait 4 d ladies to toast me 4rm nw. Im just feed up! ! ! I just called one nw, it waz even Worse! Wao!
Re: I Can't Toast A Girl! I Need D Format! by naijaswag1: 7:25pm On Feb 18, 2010
Guy u make me laugh.You go spread your net nawww.I be like say this girls don know you find the ones wey no no you and deceive them,they have a fragile heart.I don go drink beer abeg before I carry my computer nak for ground as I dey laugh.The thing na art no be science.i no get exact formula.You need to learn the art of talking to that girl.Reach your boldness in Jesus name.
Re: I Can't Toast A Girl! I Need D Format! by Scooby1(m): 8:00pm On Feb 18, 2010
poster use this lines it never fails i guarantee u grin grin grin:-

Baby you are the only sugar in my tea
the only milk in my coffee
the only kpomo in my stew
the only shaki in my soup
Baby u look fertile let me fertilize ur eggs u grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The baby go fall 4 u am sure wink

hmm, u are on ur own sha , grin grin grin grin grin grin

***** use at ur own risk ******

@ poster on a serious note just be urself and try and build a rapport with lady the conversation will flow.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can't Toast A Girl! I Need D Format! by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 18, 2010
Naija_swag, u na proff ooo! I claim ur prayer jor. I go apply d art make i c, infact any chick wey i c don enter one chance 4 toasting level. My bros just buy me 2 bottles of shine shine borbor! I go giv u feedback of hw tins dey shelle 4 ma endz here. I hail u 4 taking out tyme to discus al dis talk. GOD go bless u.
Nlanders, any other strategies?
Re: I Can't Toast A Girl! I Need D Format! by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 18, 2010
Ok. Got u! What next?
Re: I Can't Toast A Girl! I Need D Format! by Duniverse(m): 9:12pm On Feb 18, 2010
googles:

[size=13pt]k  seriously now
you can chyke a girl anywhere
but dont be too pushy or too all over her
just flow with her . . . . .discuss neutral stuff with her
dont act stereotyped
make her feel like a friend and you want to be more than friends with her
make her feel special
if you both share the chemistry trust me the rest will be history  wink wink[/size]
excellent. In a matured way.
Re: I Can't Toast A Girl! I Need D Format! by Tatase(f): 9:44pm On Feb 18, 2010
I shouldn't help you in case you use the tips below for sketchy purposes, but I feel bad for you so I'll give a few suggestions:

Stop starting with "my name is Tamita, can I meet you?" That's the first thing. Don't say that! It's like you're looking for something specific from her and it's overpowering and a little intimidating.

What to do:
1.) Start with a joke, or a comment on where you are or what you just did or even the weather. Just something casual to start the convo.

2.) After you start the convo, THEN, you can introduce yourself and ask her name (without saying can I meet you or anything. Just "my name is x, what's yours" is fine).

3.) Tell her a bit about yourself in the context you met her. E.g. at church, "I've been coming to this church for a while, but this is the first time I've seen you." or "Did you enjoy Pastor so-and-so's message." Or at the cinema, "wow the line is long, I came all the way from X to watch this movie, and its like everyone had the same idea." Something like that, that shows you're normal and a functioning part of society.

4.) At this point you can give a compliment but throw in some humility because it seems more genuine that way. E.g. "I think you're beautiful. I've been over there watching you, trying to get the confidence to come over and talk to you." Whether or not that's the case, it makes you seem unthreatening and cute and it also makes it harder for her to say no to at least exchanging contact info with you, even if she's not interested.

5.) Don't stay too long, so that it becomes like you're disturbing her or you're too desperate. Say something like "I have to go now (back to my friends/ my movie is about to start/ whatever) but can we exchange numbers or email addresses." Even if she says no, don't become belligerent and aggressive and start dissing her. Just be like "well that's too bad, here's my contact info in case you change your mind." If you're polite and respectful even after rejection, she might have a re-think. When guys who are rejected become mean afterwards, girls are like good riddance, thank God sef I said no.

In general sha, just play it cool and just keep first meetings at just a chat, don't start with "I like you" or "I want to get to know you better." Don't act so eager like "can I meet you?, may I know you? etc."

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Can't Toast A Girl! I Need D Format! by tayoast(m): 9:57pm On Feb 18, 2010
Tatase:

I shouldn't help you in case you use the tips below for sketchy purposes, but I feel bad for you so I'll give a few suggestions:

Stop starting with "my name is Tamita, can I meet you?" That's the first thing. Don't say that! It's like you're looking for something specific from her and it's overpowering and a little intimidating.

What to do:
1.) Start with a joke, or a comment on where you are or what you just did or even the weather. Just something casual to start the convo.

2.) After you start the convo, THEN, you can introduce yourself and ask her name (without saying can I meet you or anything. Just "my name is x, what's yours" is fine).

3.) Tell her a bit about yourself in the context you met her. E.g. at church, "I've been coming to this church for a while, but this is the first time I've seen you." or "Did you enjoy Pastor so-and-so's message." Or at the cinema, "wow the line is long, I came all the way from X to watch this movie, and its like everyone had the same idea." Something like that, that shows you're normal and a functioning part of society.

4.) At this point you can give a compliment but throw in some humility because it seems more genuine that way. E.g. "I think you're beautiful. I've been over there watching you, trying to get the confidence to come over and talk to you." Whether or not that's the case, it makes you seem unthreatening and cute and it also makes it harder for her to say no to at least exchanging contact info with you, even if she's not interested.

5.) Don't stay too long, so that it becomes like you're disturbing her or you're too desperate. Say something like "I have to go now (back to my friends/ my movie is about to start/ whatever) but can we exchange numbers or email addresses." Even if she says no, don't become belligerent and aggressive and start dissing her. Just be like "well that's too bad, here's my contact info in case you change your mind." If you're polite and respectful even after rejection, she might have a re-think. When guys who are rejected become mean afterwards, girls are like good riddance, thank God sef I said no.

In general sha, just play it cool and just keep first meetings at just a chat, don't start with "I like you" or "I want to get to know you better." Don't act so eager like "can I meet you?, may I know you? etc."

arh!! wat kinda human being does that in d 1st place.

@topic: this shd be enough
Re: I Can't Toast A Girl! I Need D Format! by omega25red(m): 10:12pm On Feb 18, 2010
It's sad that in our country we automatically gain confidence with women when we have money or thats what people think.
Anyway poster there are lots of good advice on here but dont make it a chore just be easy you might even want to take time to work on your self as in getting a new job saving money going back to school or what ever you want to do and come back to women later. What happens is that at the point when you start searching hard you will never find and women that will talk to you but as soon as you stop searching hard they all start buzzing you like flies on s hit.

Just take it easy have a casual convo make jokes and dont start asking immediatly if you can see them again take the time to hang out and you will know when it's time to ask her for her number or to ask her out for some drinks etc

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Toast A Girl! I Need D Format! by Tatase(f): 10:15pm On Feb 18, 2010
tayo_ast:

arh!! wat kinda human being does that in d 1st place.

@topic: this shd be enough

Many naija guys o!! A girl will be sitting somewhere minding her business. A guy will come with that "may I know you/ i like your style (whatever this means)/ whatever razz toast" ish. So of course, since it's overpowering and you're not interested, you (girl minding your business) say no, thanks to giving him your contact info. Then the guy starts insulting you, that you're not even fine, you think you're all that etc etc, as if its by force.  Ask girls, it happens all the time!!

omega25red:

It's sad that in our country we automatically gain confidence with women when we have money or thats what people think.

It really is sad!! And the kind of women who are drawn to a guy because of money when they wouldn't have his time if he didn't have any, are the very women he should avoid. But guys don't do that. They go with the cheap girls they know are attracted because of the money and when it goes wrong, they complain.
Re: I Can't Toast A Girl! I Need D Format! by tayoast(m): 10:28pm On Feb 18, 2010
Tatase:

Many naija guys o!! A girl will be sitting somewhere minding her business. A guy will come with that "may I know you/ i like your style (whatever this means)/ whatever razz toast" ish. So of course, since it's overpowering and you're not interested, you (girl minding your business) say no, thanks to giving him your contact info. Then the guy starts insulting you, that you're not even fine, you think you're all that etc etc, as if its by force.  Ask girls, it happens all the time!!

oh dear!!

but it doesn't really happen d way u've just put it.
u can't 'embarrass/disgrace' sm1 in public & xpect 2 go scot free
Re: I Can't Toast A Girl! I Need D Format! by Tatase(f): 10:42pm On Feb 18, 2010
tayo_ast:

oh dear!!

but it doesn't really happen d way u've just put it.
u can't 'embarrass/disgrace' sm1 in public & xpect 2 go scot free

It DOES happen that way! Look at it from a girl's perspective.

Also, there's a difference between not wanting to give someone your details and publicly embarrassing and disgracing someone. Ok yes, some girls are unnecessarily mean when rejecting guys but even then, that's no reason to become abusive. Look at it, like thank God you avoided her bad attitude and sharp mouth.

But the guys I was talking about are the types who you're polite to, and try to let down easily and then they start with the insults. It's not by force to give your number to anyone that asks. But many naij guys feel like just because they've asked you, it's their right to to get it, and it's not. It's ridiculous that a guy will take it upon himself to approach a girl and then when he's rejected however nicely will freak out and start abusing her.
Re: I Can't Toast A Girl! I Need D Format! by tayoast(m): 11:21pm On Feb 18, 2010
hmnnn shombo Tatase is talking from experience
Re: I Can't Toast A Girl! I Need D Format! by Tatase(f): 11:25pm On Feb 18, 2010
^^^^

Yes o. . .  I won't deny it. wink It's not uncommon. It's part of the average naija girl's experience o. . .  Ask the ladies you know, they'll tell you!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Red Truth / Ways To Make A Girl Love You Forever! / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.