Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! - Romance (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! (180957 Views)

Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) / Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (94) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Oahray: 11:22pm On Nov 08, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Ayaf turned Godmother to gini? Complete am abeg! When i dey advice am and dem shun me u no dey abi? U shun me na must say u go board okada go house. E no easy to build rep na...i chop ban tire. grin
lmao! Especially in the sexkillz era. But seriously, your total ban duration long pass my total time spent online o tongue
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by IYANGBALI: 11:22pm On Nov 08, 2014
FrancisTony:

Is Iyangbali a female?

Oluwa!! shockedshocked
tongue
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Datsme: 11:22pm On Nov 08, 2014
Miss nairaland 'DECEMBER' 2014 and d winner s ... On ds day 'NOVEMBER' eight. I hope una understand
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by zeezboy(m): 11:22pm On Nov 08, 2014
briantext:

please go and sleep, tomorrow is sunday
but una many 4nairaland oh!
Whu b dis one again
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by immortalvoices(m): 11:23pm On Nov 08, 2014
KingTom:

My guy I remember the first day wey I challenge Idowogbo badooooo mehn it was not easy o! The kind words wey she arrange hmmmmm I pick application form sharpenly! grin

Lol na true boss...I av been a victim countless number

I use grammars and proverbs even appeal men she still give me flawless victory but then I always admire Idowuogbo aka badolee mama
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 08, 2014
IYANGBALI:
tongue

Your comments though.

You are *******? lipsrsealed
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by KingTom(m): 11:24pm On Nov 08, 2014
tobloj:
How can they make suarez's sister miss nairaland? undecided

I no talk anything oh!grin
Guy if you comot my intestine this night shey you go happy? grin
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by EzePromoe: 11:24pm On Nov 08, 2014
SUGGESTIONS:

Former Miss Nairaland MIRACY should congratulate the new Miss Nairaland JENNIMMA

The new Miss Nairaland JENNIMMA should offer a vote of thanks/appreciation speech.

CONGRATULATIONS TO JENNIMMA for joining the likes of Ogugua88, Achukwunet, Lupey and Miracy to register her name in the board of Past and Present Beauty Queens. I saw the way you hustle canvassing for votes from the Diary section and other sections. Your hardwork really paid you. CONGRATS once again. Dozens of Kisses from me to you.

VIVLY and ROZZAY, kudos for putting up a fight. Any of you could have won but the destined one has clinched the prize. ROKIATU, big respect to you sexy ma'am. TEMIGRACIE, you rock too.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 08, 2014
FrancisTony:

Claire, maka why? Jedi jedi is bad O. grin

Let's go and pop champagne!!
Lol Nop I need shawama o

BTW what's the name of the champagne?
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by ikekings(m): 11:25pm On Nov 08, 2014
ochon:

gringrin Na me o, Ikechukwu, umu nwanyi. grin
Chai!!! Onye wayo like you! Kedu ka o Is Ada?
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:25pm On Nov 08, 2014
Oahray:
lmao! Especially in the sexkillz era. But seriously, your total ban duration long pass my total time spent online o tongue
I swear na me dat yellow monkey ban pass.Imagine,make persin dey ping you "you are banned", and then you come log on come view am live, Chei I suffered o
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 08, 2014
chibwike:
You re the one..dats suppose to be buying it for her
Maka y?
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by KingTom(m): 11:26pm On Nov 08, 2014
immortalvoices:

I use grammars and proverbs even appeal men she still give me flawless victory but then I always admire Idowuogbo aka badolee mama
The night hot o. I raise white flag yet Idowuogbo badooo still dey fire. I just started praying to be swallowed by the ground grin
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Speakdatruth: 11:26pm On Nov 08, 2014
briantext:

please go and sleep, tomorrow is sunday
lol. ds guy don craze finish
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by eightsin(m): 11:26pm On Nov 08, 2014
Who is this jelemia abi Watin.. pls someone should send me her link
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Jbluv55(m): 11:26pm On Nov 08, 2014
Rexnegro:

Lwkmdh badt guy , see d line u gave to rozzay...it means that other contestants are far better than her hence it was a tough one for her to even tink of winning it right ? Lwkmdh, lmao, rotfl ....hahahahhaahahhaah
Bros, this is NL and we are the humormongers.

Truth be told, no one wins this competition strictly on merit cool. Peeps wen dey beef you before wen don dey find way to strike one na dis kind tinz dem dey use score points wink.

In summary bro, nor think about that ISH of some contestants being better than some others. Some of us sabi how the thing dey go but na the fun part we dey look for winkgrin.

Let's be merry bro wink.
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by pamcode(m): 11:26pm On Nov 08, 2014
FrancisTony:

Is Iyangbali a female?

Oluwa!! shockedshocked
you are right to be surprised i was too,that lady yabs anybody that dares her on european league section
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by IYANGBALI: 11:27pm On Nov 08, 2014
Rexnegro:

Hahahahhaha lwkmdh...badt guy....no mind some girls here o any small tin they go report u to mods, as if life ends in nairaland, and those one sef go take side without finding very well what happened...in my case rozzay lied on me and behold mr mod pasqal took side with her and threatened to ban me...I was so shocked that day....threatening me with ban ? Me dey find who go ban me sef.... Nonsense
he who laugh last,na him laugh better pass. I am happy that I tooked my pound of flesh in a very big and historical way
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by tobloj(m): 11:27pm On Nov 08, 2014
KingTom:

Guy if you comot my intestine this night shey you go happy? grin

Na so we see am ohgrin
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:27pm On Nov 08, 2014
Congratulations Jennimma! We did it. cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by ikekings(m): 11:27pm On Nov 08, 2014
shizzleStar:
Its me bruv, the one and only shizzle11. Look at m siggy, u don forget your pally na cheesy r'mber the good 'ol days cheesy

Darn bruv! i saw ur good works too, badt gauuy winkcheesy

Like ikekings like idowuogbo tonguecheesy
Lol.. Chai!! Una don dey live new life with new handle. Me I'm still stuck with this shitty handle.. I go upgrade soon.. Lol.
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by shizzleStar: 11:28pm On Nov 08, 2014
Idowuogbo:

I remember ooo my colleague in jamajama runz. Mehn dem days badt gan! See night vigil on top online title, e con b like say dem use nl swear for persin. grin
cheesycheesy I'm a changed man, night vigil no be small tin, pages running to about 160....lol

moniker created on per sec billing. the buzz, the razzmataz and all Darn r'mber one notorious rigger flashaldrin, flash1, flash10-99...lwkmd gringrin
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:29pm On Nov 08, 2014
immortalvoices:

Lmaaaaaaaaaaao! Ewo! So u b frenemy?! shocked rematch fit happen oo tongue
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by KingTom(m): 11:29pm On Nov 08, 2014
tobloj:

Na so we see am ohgrin
Abeg no talk that kin thing again o make laff no kill me ni grin grin grin
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by immortalvoices(m): 11:29pm On Nov 08, 2014
Idowuogbo:

grin grin grin grin
that's y its very very important to remain loyal to
to my regime. tongue

grincheesy

Your government shall reign man and I only beg to be part of the fresh air your first female presido of ile wa ti nija..
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by abrahym(m): 11:30pm On Nov 08, 2014
Who she be self and what the winning prize?
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by IYANGBALI: 11:30pm On Nov 08, 2014
pamcode:
you are right to be surprised i was too,that lady yabs anybody that dares her on european league section
chisos!pamcode you can lie,diaris godu o grin
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 08, 2014
pamcode:

Apart from that, she always has a crush on female monikers/celebrity.
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 08, 2014
MizMyColi:

I've been good dear.

His Mercies - Too Mush

How have you been?

LoL @ VIP.

We're just Community Service Directors o cool

How you been, I no come hear from you again soteeyyy, I come dey look forward to your mail.

Let's not talk about the stalking embarassed

Send me a mail na grin

Ja mi si @What'sPoppin' wink
i have been good. Just trying to keep up, you know.

Owwh! embarassed sorry 'bout that. I've not been to check that mail for quite a looong time now.

And i wasn't able to follow-up on that link, i promised doing justice to. embarassed

i'll try and fix it all up dear.

What's d latest na... Of course, aside this contest..? grin
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Adesiji77: 11:30pm On Nov 08, 2014
FrancisTony:

Is Iyangbali a female?

Oluwa!! shockedshocked

Million Naira question cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by SexySapphire(f): 11:30pm On Nov 08, 2014
MizMyColi:

[size=16pt]

*Happy Hands In The Air*
*Drum Rolls*
*Claps*

Ladies, Gentlemen, Trolls, E-Warriors, Stalkers and all groups on Nairaland, ably represented tonight,

I present to you.

Your Winner.

Miss Nairaland - DEC 2014 Edition

Charming
Sweet
Fresh Skinned
Intelligent
Down to Earth
Awesome

And

Breath-Taking

JENNIMMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
With a Total of 224 votes............

You made it Hun.
Win, indeed is a three letter word.

You are Contestant Number 3

YOU ARE, THE WINNER.
smiley
kiss kiss kiss
[/size]
I can't believe we won. This is amazing. Congrats to ma girl JENNIMMA. Let's go celebrate on our family thread.
#winningteam#
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Rexnegro(m): 11:30pm On Nov 08, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

Hahaha
She no get shame naaa. You go soon see her updates.
Hahahahhaha... Really ? Make we bet na ...ok me say e go take her like a week to come here come update or say a word....so say ursef ..... Yeye people disturbing and pasting everywhere with vote for rozzay , vote rozzay , teamrozzay , rozzay deserves it , yet they lose like Brazil losing to Germany in 2014 world cup. Funny enuf I don't tink I notice the present of the eventual winner in NL before she emerged the winner.......but rozzay ? Chei she full everywhere courtesy of her errand crew called teamrozzay.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (94) (Reply)

Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding / @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him / I Can't Toast A Girl! I Need D Format!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.