Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

At What Moment Did U Feel Most Beautiful? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At What Moment Did U Feel Most Beautiful? (3619 Views)

Why Do People Feel Most Handsome Men Are Likely To Be Gay / What Do You Feel Most Proud Of? / What Name Did U Save Your Boy/girlfriend's Name As On Your Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At What Moment Did U Feel Most Beautiful? by faith551(m): 9:21pm On Oct 15, 2015
My pictures and my mirror tells me something that sounds like that. My mum and my ex too My dad and cousins too The Bible too
Re: At What Moment Did U Feel Most Beautiful? by zicoraads: 9:43pm On Oct 15, 2015
Mzdivacious:
shine ur eyes.she be fine girl
So, I saw your missed calls lipsrsealed sad
Re: At What Moment Did U Feel Most Beautiful? by Bootybuttchic(f): 11:33pm On Oct 15, 2015
many times ...oh many times many many..

like once i was in the market....while buying something,a lady just tapped me and was like ur very beautifull....i was like ehn....the person behind her too said it,like ur so fine and natural(was without make up)

another one too was in the market at night,the igbo woman was like chai ur so fine...pls wait....let me call the village that i habe found a wife for my brother....like seriously?

i hear it many times,especially in the markets......like those igbo boys,they be like nwayi oma ,ur too fine chie....then i say am yoruba,they will be like no way

crazy people

i feel fine everyday btw

u dont have to be told *kisses to everyone of u
Re: At What Moment Did U Feel Most Beautiful? by Bootybuttchic(f): 11:41pm On Oct 15, 2015
yes i remember

this God me blushing

one of my grandpas in my town 2years back,saw me after many years and was like...come and seat let me watch u ...ur so fine,mummy bbc,ur child has grown so fine,was calling the old people to see me,he turned again,and said i feel like seating down to be watching u,seat here smiley
Re: At What Moment Did U Feel Most Beautiful? by pbs4real(m): 11:43pm On Oct 15, 2015
Bootybuttchic:
yes i remember

this God me blushing

one of my grandpas in my town 2years back,saw me after many years and was like...come and seat let me watch u ...ur so fine,mummy bbc,ur child has grown so fine,was calling the old people to see me,he turned again,and said i feel like seating down to be watching u,seat here smiley
u ve grown so big with nice ukwu ryt? angry
Re: At What Moment Did U Feel Most Beautiful? by pbs4real(m): 11:48pm On Oct 15, 2015
Bootybuttchic:
many times ...oh many times many many..

like once i was in the market....while buying something,a lady just tapped me and was like ur very beautifull....i was like ehn....the person behind her too said it,like ur so fine and natural(was without make up)

another one too was in the market at night,the igbo woman was like chai ur so fine...pls wait....let me call the village that i habe found a wife for my brother....like seriously?

i hear it many times,especially in the markets......like those igbo boys,they be like nwayi oma ,ur too fine chie....then i say am yoruba,they will be like no way

crazy people

i feel fine everyday btw

u dont have to be told *kisses to everyone of u
hmmmm, and no pix to bck it up undecided
Re: At What Moment Did U Feel Most Beautiful? by pbs4real(m): 11:51pm On Oct 15, 2015
moyarhtohbadt:
bAbe you reAlly need to work on how you look. Well,mine waS Sometime laSt year,I was walking along the Ayo Jagun road in lekki phaSe one,when I walked paSt a group of little girls in school uniforms nd like two of them shouted "Anty you look like a princesS!” Yea I felt real good.
pix pls undecided
Re: At What Moment Did U Feel Most Beautiful? by pbs4real(m): 12:01am On Oct 16, 2015
Ow many will. I mention Is it the guyz or galz even last week after playing soccer I felt embarrassed wen one small boy jez told me to carry the post and the guyz who knew me was like is he madt? Even the last born in my family wanted to slap him,he later apologised,he was like bros no vex, this ur baby face fit deceive person and I also look cute and younger than my. Younger brohter,tho I was vexed but. I had to. Smh to my baby face and even wre. I work before a female customer came to get stuffs and she was like guy u fine oooh in front of ma boss, ma heart skipped cos it was unexpected...Jez to mention a few anyways Godwin grin
Re: At What Moment Did U Feel Most Beautiful? by Bootybuttchic(f): 12:02am On Oct 16, 2015
pbs4real:
u ve grown so big with nice ukwu ryt? angry
ode....pervert oshi grin grin
Re: At What Moment Did U Feel Most Beautiful? by pbs4real(m): 12:05am On Oct 16, 2015
Bootybuttchic:
ode....pervert oshi grin grin
u be werey all this qualities with no pix to back it up,babe u sef think am nah,calling me a pervert, u must be mistaken grin gurls an guyz don call me cute,handsome me sef don tire,so no be only u tongue
Re: At What Moment Did U Feel Most Beautiful? by Bootybuttchic(f): 12:10am On Oct 16, 2015
pbs4real:
u be werey all this qualities with no pix to back it up,babe u sef think am nah,calling me a pervert, u must be mistaken grin gurls an guyz don call me cute,handsome me sef don tire,so no be only u tongue
see ya head dia.....and what has being a pervert got with ur look...e no dey show for face broda.....and on my picture....i just took it down..... wink
Re: At What Moment Did U Feel Most Beautiful? by Bootybuttchic(f): 12:10am On Oct 16, 2015
pbs4real:
see ya head dia.....and what has being a pervert gotto do with ur look...e no dey show for face broda.....and on my picture....i just took it down..... wink
Re: At What Moment Did U Feel Most Beautiful? by pbs4real(m): 12:18am On Oct 16, 2015
Bootybuttchic:
see ya head dia.....and what has being a pervert gotto do with ur look...e no dey show for face broda.....and on my picture....i just took it down..... wink
hmmm,i neva see ur pix before grin put one make I see abeg,my own dey dre cheesy
Re: At What Moment Did U Feel Most Beautiful? by pbs4real(m): 12:19am On Oct 16, 2015
Mzdivacious:
shine ur eyes.she be fine girl
wre u dey amg doz gals for ur dp? grin
Re: At What Moment Did U Feel Most Beautiful? by kathykathy(f): 7:21am On Oct 16, 2015
everytime,,,on d street,,lecture rooms,church,bank,market,school enviroment,,,everywhr...espesially from my boo
Re: At What Moment Did U Feel Most Beautiful? by cosby02(m): 8:23am On Oct 16, 2015
memyselfndi:
I feel nd will always feel beautiful, i don't need any body or any special occasion to remind me about dat
Gbam!!! But you cant always give credit to yourself, you need someone to do that for you. Meanwhile, you are beautiful grin grin
Re: At What Moment Did U Feel Most Beautiful? by Mzdivacious(f): 12:58pm On Oct 16, 2015
zicoraads:

So, I saw your missed calls lipsrsealed sad
hahaha i just called twice na.u didnt pick upundecided
Re: At What Moment Did U Feel Most Beautiful? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 16, 2015
cosby02:

Gbam!!! But you cant always give credit to yourself, you need someone to do that for you. Meanwhile, you are beautiful grin grin
Tanks for the compliment wink
Re: At What Moment Did U Feel Most Beautiful? by cosby02(m): 1:07pm On Oct 16, 2015
memyselfndi:
Tanks for the compliment wink
Always wink smiley smiley
Re: At What Moment Did U Feel Most Beautiful? by zicoraads: 1:38pm On Oct 16, 2015
Mzdivacious:
hahaha i just called twice na.u didnt pick upundecided
tongue tongue tongue tongue
kiss kiss
cool
Re: At What Moment Did U Feel Most Beautiful? by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 20, 2015
murphyibiam15:

this your pics seems it was taken from pharmacology class old unth...am i right?
Wrong ...
Re: At What Moment Did U Feel Most Beautiful? by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 20, 2015
kayo80:

If you hear it everyday, it loses its power.
It depends on the dude saying it
Re: At What Moment Did U Feel Most Beautiful? by murphyibiam15(m): 9:39am On Oct 20, 2015
klassiquette:
Wrong ...
lolz....where then?..just curious
Re: At What Moment Did U Feel Most Beautiful? by Nobody: 4:15am On Oct 21, 2015
murphyibiam15:
lolz....where then?..just curious
twas taken in the chemistry lab .... uniuyo
Re: At What Moment Did U Feel Most Beautiful? by Nina4u(f): 4:21am On Oct 21, 2015
I feel beautiful every time my baby calls me and i hear his amazing voice tongue
Re: At What Moment Did U Feel Most Beautiful? by olamigbemi(f): 1:07pm On Oct 21, 2015
I feel beautiful everyday!!

Everytime my bf tells me I love you sooo much! N am never letting go (awwwww soooo sweet)

My mum tells me how beautiful I am everyday!

N 1 oda day too I went to get noodles for my lil cousin a woman coming stopped in front of me looked at me n said 'you are black n beautiful' (blushed all day)
Re: At What Moment Did U Feel Most Beautiful? by murphyibiam15(m): 11:50pm On Oct 21, 2015
klassiquette:
twas taken in the chemistry lab .... uniuyo
aiite....similar to our pharmacology lab....old unth Enugu
Re: At What Moment Did U Feel Most Beautiful? by Fraih(f): 11:53pm On Oct 21, 2015
Goldenheart:
After checking out your profile picture ..... i fully understood why you created this thread...
Jeez, hencook, be nice for real
Re: At What Moment Did U Feel Most Beautiful? by PunterTim(m): 12:00am On Oct 22, 2015
Mzdivacious:
1.my head swells when ladies tell me im biuriful o.cos u know they arent flattering.a lady told me im pretty today twicecheesy.
2.when ppl compliments certain features of me esp my eyes n smile.a guy kept staring n telling me my eyes are pretty yesternight
*in beyonce s voice* iiiiiiiim feeling myself
You're Prettier Than Your Friend @ DP
Gosh!,Those Asian Eyes!
Re: At What Moment Did U Feel Most Beautiful? by Fraih(f): 12:08am On Oct 22, 2015
kayo80:
Back in primary school, when I was just sitting at the back, minding my business (I was very shy back then), then my class teacher, who also doubled as my private teacher looked at me, and said 'Kai! Kayode, you look so handsome with this your new haircut.' And then, all the beautiful girls in my class looked in my direction. And they were like, 'hmm, this guy is really handsome o!' Yea, right, like we haven't been in the same class since primary 1. lol!
If thats you in ur dp , then something had gone wrong
#just saying
Re: At What Moment Did U Feel Most Beautiful? by PunterTim(m): 12:10am On Oct 22, 2015
pbs4real:
Ow many will. I mention Is it the guyz or galz even last week after playing soccer I felt embarrassed wen one small boy jez told me to carry the post and the guyz who knew me was like is he madt? Even the last born in my family wanted to slap him,he later apologised,he was like bros no vex, this ur baby face fit deceive person and I also look cute and younger than my. Younger brohter,tho I was vexed but. I had to. Smh to my baby face and even wre. I work before a female customer came to get stuffs and she was like guy u fine oooh in front of ma boss, ma heart skipped cos it was unexpected...Jez to mention a few anyways Godwin grin
grin*Laughs Till He Falls On His Face*
Misconceptions Flying Around
Re: At What Moment Did U Feel Most Beautiful? by PunterTim(m): 12:20am On Oct 22, 2015
Fraih:

If thats you in ur dp , then something had gone wrong
#just saying
Terribly Wrong.
Almost Ironical What He's Saying

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OMG: Wife Cries Out: My Husband Wants All The Styles During Sex / How Many Sex Partners Is Too Many For Unmarried Female? / When You realized your gf cheated on you with your best friend(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.