Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story (78470 Views)

This Groom Can't Wait For His Wedding Night / This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! / Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by Nobody: 6:17am On Nov 11, 2014
bukatyne:
Beautiful story cheesy

I am happy the lady was patient enough to wait for Dayo to be saved after God revealed Him to her.

Lola ayanfe Dayo, ku orire kiss kiss kiss

Orirere lori mi o (Orirere)

Latin kekere moti moluwa (Orirere)

Mosi tun dagba ninu imole (Orirere).

Lola, queen of Dayo 's heart kiss

It is so beautiful to marry the soulmate God made for yo! kiss
Anu re nshemi ? grin
Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by slimyem: 6:23am On Nov 11, 2014
kilokeys:
undecided... good story..

but ill prefer a repentant prostitute that has common sense, knows her duties, fears God and keep mum when necessary to a double-reinforced hymen wall that nags, feels too important and lacks sense..

my choice
Interesting !

May your heart desire be granted especially the prostitute part . wink
Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by yaskarahyelhope(f): 8:43am On Nov 11, 2014
My dear God bless U. I pray those who see VIRGINITY as archaic give utmost respect to it. And my brethren coz U lost Urs doesn't give U d right to insult others who kept theirs. Believe U me, its not easy keeping it but d joy of having Ur husband break it, is untold. As for if d man is still a virgin, dia are men who are still. D man here may not be. God doesn't work d way man works or operate same. But her story is to encourage those who are finding it difficult to get d right guy who can wait or those who will get guys dat will tell lies of waiting, but has other fleet of gals who does d bedmatics for dem. Don't wish her bad and feel she's just euphoric abt d wedding and virginity. Pray for her DAT in yrs to come, she'll still be smiling and praising God through His grace.

Everyone has a gift of communicating with God Ur desires. Y not let Ur heart out to God and be surprised at His response. Christen Igbokwe, a crazy artiste who died not quite long married her husband as a virgin. I called her a crazy artiste coz of d way she dressed when doing her songs which I believe pple will look at and term her a classy prostitute. U can still keep it or abstain from now. Don't look at it as mere story. Its unfortunate dat d world has gone bizarre wt sexual perversion and immorality been d order of d day. But I tell U, d grace of God is always and will forever be sufficient.

God's blessings to Y'all!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by lordnammy(m): 9:25am On Nov 11, 2014
zeb04:
comment on the topic and move on.
Don't be silly.
i wont be
Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by lordnammy(m): 9:31am On Nov 11, 2014
yaskarahyelhope:
My dear God bless U. I pray those who see VIRGINITY as archaic give utmost respect to it. And my brethren coz U lost Urs doesn't give U d right to insult others who kept theirs. Believe U me, its not easy keeping it but d joy of having Ur husband break it, is untold. As for if d man is still a virgin, dia are men who are still. D man here may not be. God doesn't work d way man works or operate same. But her story is to encourage those who are finding it difficult to get d right guy who can wait or those who will get guys dat will tell lies of waiting, but has other fleet of gals who does d bedmatics for dem. Don't wish her bad and feel she's just euphoric abt d wedding and virginity. Pray for her DAT in yrs to come, she'll still be smiling and praising God through His grace.

Everyone has a gift of communicating with God Ur desires. Y not let Ur heart out to God and be surprised at His response. Christen Igbokwe, a crazy artiste who died not quite long married her husband as a virgin. I called her a crazy artiste coz of d way she dressed when doing her songs which I believe pple will look at and term her a classy prostitute. U can still keep it or abstain from now. Don't look at it as mere story. Its unfortunate dat d world has gone bizarre wt sexual perversion and immorality been d order of d day. But I tell U, d grace of God is always and will forever be sufficient.

nice one dear
Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by ifyalways(f): 9:38am On Nov 11, 2014
Good for her.

What I desire for my loved ones are marital bliss and unfortunately virginity or lack of it does not guarantee that.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by Acidosis(m): 9:43am On Nov 11, 2014
I respect vi. rgins (beautiful or ugly).

Whoever can control the urge for s. ex can control anything!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by Acidosis(m): 9:48am On Nov 11, 2014
slimyem:
Interesting !

May your heart desire be granted especially the prostitute part . wink

Amen

Some guys ehn! lmao

They are ready to "marry" repentant pro. stitutes to prove some points online; but they'll scream waaaaattt!!! if they ever find their sisters with boyfriends.

Yeye dey smell
Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by bukatyne(f): 10:49am On Nov 11, 2014
donroxy:
Anu re nshemi ? grin

Nitori? angry
Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by LyfeJennings(m): 1:39pm On Nov 11, 2014
The story is cracking me up. Strange but true esp the angel part.
Adonbliveit!!! This babe see Jesus eye to eye & she was flown to heaven on an Angel's wing.
Awon eleyi n pa iyalaya iro mehn

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by Edigrows: 2:34pm On Nov 11, 2014
:/ should i say dis story is over hyped?
Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by lalasticlala(m): 3:36pm On Nov 11, 2014
bigiyaro:
Me, am a badt guy o, I need a badt girl too. A virgin will 'b like doggy style is a sin, cowgirl is painful, lol, my wife must have 3 years f. U. C. Kin. Experience.

Lol
Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by Stillfire: 10:08pm On Nov 11, 2014
yaskarahyelhope:

The likelihood is that you would end up with men who have been around the block. What is the joy in that?
He's getting top quality goods and what do you get in return? A rotten, overused, tokunbo, quarter to die equipment.
I see virginity as a thing for your faith and principles only! The husband part is not needed.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by Abyzan(m): 10:48pm On Nov 11, 2014
Niggur, we plenty
Cutehector4u:
I swear i ddnt read anythn here.....
Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 12, 2014
Abyzan:
Niggur, we plenty
loool
Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by OlayaTolulope: 8:53am On Nov 12, 2014
that was a nice testimony. I'm proud of her.
Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by VivaDeAngelo(m): 8:56am On Nov 12, 2014
We are becoming too cynical for my liking,we can only wish them a blissful marriage irrespective of any shortcomings vis-a-vis the brides story. Faith is a personal thing that should not be questioned.

Some of us sure do see and commune with God. !!! IT IS REAL!!!
Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by medexico(m): 10:30am On Nov 12, 2014
Nice couple though
But this story is a
L
I
E
!
THANK YOU FOR WASTING MY TIME AND MB
LyfeJennings:
The story is cracking me up. Strange but true esp the angel part.
Adonbliveit!!! This babe see Jesus eye to eye & she was flown to heaven on an Angel's wing.
Awon eleyi n pa iyalaya iro mehn
You dey mind her?
Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by Pins(m): 4:38pm On Nov 12, 2014
These girl bad o see statement "My Husband is so good,he was so patient and gentle".Abeg no mind me o,i admire her purity,lesson for all
Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by FranQlin(m): 5:20pm On Nov 12, 2014
[/color][color=#990000]Chai! The man soup bn dey finish fast b4 en marry
Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by yemivictor: 11:10pm On Nov 12, 2014
ceononi:
Lemme say this, the fact that you marry a virgin or that you waited till your wedding night is not a yardstick for a happy home or married life...

Just like it isn't a yardstick for the babes who've dated several men and have had serial abortions too.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by soulglo: 3:52am On Nov 13, 2014
I stopped at Vaseline and then ran to the comments
Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by rolabell(m): 8:32pm On Nov 13, 2014
yaskarahyelhope:

Untop all the story, not even a single like......Nairalanders are too stingy...they wan carry the likes go heaven? on the contrary maybe all u wrote is trash.....
Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by mikeblazin(m): 10:56pm On Nov 13, 2014
ThankGod she did waited until marriage sha..make I dance for rain for her
But check her status, no be poor pikin .2 her parent were there for her. 3 she knew God @her early stages in Life 4. And she had a good hrt too...
Many girls I believe ll wanto keep their virginity too but e no easy... Nija now that nobody helps u for free. 2. Our wack pastors tht ll lead u tu d world instead of God. 3. Sme parent tht re jobless tht their children ll b d one takn cre of them 4. Evry girl got a good hrt but d society tot her owtu b a bad girl...
Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by ayinba1(f): 12:21am On Nov 14, 2014
It is very good to keep your virginity till your wedding night only if you do it for the right reasons viz to obey the commandment of your Creator to "not fornicate"

Having said that, I look forward to the day people would stop lying about "God"!!!!!!
God said to me, God said to me, God said to me........ Haba kilode.
That part of the story nor do am for me.

Unfortunately, the "Nigerian Bride"
Here we go again. The world reads this and ,...................
"The Bride" would have been better

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by shalommeri(f): 5:02am On Nov 18, 2014
quite alright shex a virgin...dat i believe.
angeks takin u to heaven many times.. nop i dont believe
...b a virgin o bt character matters most,if u dnt exhibit a gud character,THINGS FALL APART..yeah nd if it leads to divorce nd u get married again u no b virgin o..thumbs up for bein a virgin bt i dont like d part of d angel..u didnt av to specify all dat.u cud av cut e lng stori short ni..anyway, diffrent pple,diffrent minds..
Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by zeetyzin(m): 11:42am On Nov 18, 2014
hmmmmmmm.....something sounds fishy undecided
Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by Prettyfefe: 7:54pm On Nov 19, 2014
Beautiful girl
Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 23, 2014
Biolagurl:
So shud we start running nw?Story 4 d gods abeg undecided
abi oh,happy Sunday
Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by KLand(m): 11:52am On Dec 10, 2014
freecocoa:
Please don't make me insult you o, what is it with you people and deciding how someone you don't know from anywhere should live her life? If I want to grind a zillion horses na your puccy I go take do am? Live and let live abeg o, Hian o.

Pls re-read my post.
Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 10, 2014
What would you do?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My 18-Year-Old Maid And Her Boyfriends / Mother Walks Her Daughter Down The Aisle: Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku Explains Why / Zimbabwean Woman Having Sex With Sister’s Husband Exposed By His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.