Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story (78469 Views)

This Groom Can't Wait For His Wedding Night / This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! / Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by Stillfire: 10:48pm On Nov 08, 2014
coogar:

honestly, this virginity issue needs to be looked into. babes who are not attractive enough to even spark the interest of okada men would then turn round & say they are virgins.

the picture below is the winner of the virginity awards organised annually by an NGO in nigeria.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-WyptP1k5SkI/UfzzVZbQxkI/AAAAAAAAApk/7raLAPNN5Sc/s1600/Miss+virginity.jpg[/img]

are you surprised any of them is a virgin. i mean, who would shäg these babes? cheesy grin

Yes I'm surprised in this day and age where Se..xx is one of the easiest commodities.
If these ladies stand on the street and say they want to loose their virginity, I bet no less than 1,000,000 men will turn up. grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 08, 2014
But why miss virginity abeg?
Wetin I no go see for naija?
What about mr virginity?
Mrs virginity nko cheesy
Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by damiso(f): 10:56pm On Nov 08, 2014
There is a Miss Virginity contest shocked shocked shocked shocked

Pray tell how will the virginity claim be verified? If I enter a beauty contest and say I am 5ft 9 size 6 those are easily verififiable.So how will the virginty be confirmed?

Also what is the basis of the contest will it be who is more' virginous' or what (note I am not knocking virgins o grin) just wondering aloud.
Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by jmoore(m): 11:31pm On Nov 08, 2014
I will share my own story in 2016.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by crackhaus: 11:36pm On Nov 08, 2014
damiso:
There is a Miss Virginity contest shocked shocked shocked shocked

Pray tell how will the virginity claim be verified? If I enter a beauty contest and say I am 5ft 9 size 6 those are easily verififiable.So how will the virginty be confirmed?

Also what is the basis of the contest will it be who is more' virginous' or what (note I am not knocking virgins o grin) just wondering aloud.

You should ask the Zulu/Xhosa girls of South Africa, I hear they have to remain virgins till they turn 21 - there are older women who's job it is to test their virginity status at intervals, and even train/lecture them in the act of lovemaking. gringrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by coogar: 11:50pm On Nov 08, 2014
Stillfire:

Yes I'm surprised in this day and age where Se..xx is one of the easiest commodities.
If these ladies stand on the street and say they want to loose their virginity, I bet no less than 1,000,000 men will turn up. grin

i doubt it!
if a very attractive woman like agbani darego or genevieve claims to be a virgin then one has to respect them cos they must have fought thousands of temptation to preserve their virginity.

however, these ones?
i doubt they have had more than one toaster in their entire life - if there's no temptation or pressure then their chastity wasn't really tested. such cases don't impress me.

moca:
Coogar, infact u need deliverance!
R those gals not pretty?
Get a make up artist for them and u won't regognise them again.
That's not fair now undecided
Coogar,repent!

they are very pretty.
the one on the right side is so pretty she would win miss world. grin

Stillfire:

Power over you! Jesus has redeemed us from the curses.
Headship in christianity is a spiritual thing.
But since men refuse to go to church and be a spiritual lead, the mantle has been taken away from them! cool
Like the way God took away the kingdom from Saul! cool
Every church you go to there are more women than men!
More women for headship! cheesy

Jesus hasn't!
women still feel pain when they give birth - the curse still exists. grin

more women go to church than men cos of their many issues. actually, 90% of the women you see in church are looking for husbands. grin

freecocoa:
Chai! I don die grin, coog why evils na? What do you suggest be done about the matter?

nothing can be done - we should just be careful about which virgins we celebrate. the ones who fight men's temptation constantly deserve gold medals......but the ones in this picture deserve nothing more than 2 pieces of puff-puff each. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by slimyem: 1:59am On Nov 09, 2014
coogar:

i doubt it!
if a very attractive woman like agbani darego or genevieve claims to be a virgin then one has to respect them cos they must have fought thousands of temptation to preserve their virginity.

however, these ones?
i doubt they have had more than one toaster in their entire life - if there's no temptation or pressure then their chastity wasn't really tested. such cases don't impress me.

they are very pretty.
the one on the right side is so pretty she would win miss world. grin

Jesus hasn't!
women still feel pain when they give birth - the curse still exists. grin

more women go to church than men cos of their many issues. actually, 90% of the women you see in church are looking for husbands. grin

nothing can be done - we should just be careful about which virgins we celebrate. the ones who fight men's temptation constantly deserve gold medals......but the ones in this picture deserve nothing more than 2 pieces of puff-puff each. cheesy grin
Haba!
You are just a wicked person Coogar.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by bukatyne(f): 7:50am On Nov 09, 2014
@Coogar:

I want to believe you're just trying to be hilarious grin

God expects the same standard of morality especially sex,ua. lly from men and women hymen or not.

The biblical punishment has always been same in all cases. Bible students will tell you that the Bible stresses male sex.ual purity than females. Not to say females are not to be pure.

@Male virginity: quite a number of guys married as virgins and are very very very proud of it. There is nothing as a man and woman explore about se.x together especially as virgins. I know some who put on white suits to symbolize purity. I know of an author who all her kids married as virgins and she &her husband were one.

Frankly, i doubt any religion promotes or overlooks male immorality. Muslims have similar standards for their men & women.

Men and women, keep yourself pure

I am clarifying this for people who will read this later.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by zeb04(f): 7:58am On Nov 09, 2014
I think those ladies are beautiful esp the lady in the middle.every woman is beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by lalasticlala(m): 9:02am On Nov 09, 2014
bukatyne:
@Coogar:

I want to believe you're just trying to be hilarious grin

God expects the same standard of morality especially sex,ua. lly from men and women hymen or not.

The biblical punishment has always been same in all cases. Bible students will tell you that the Bible stresses male sex.ual purity than females. Not to say females are not to be pure.

@Male virginity: quite a number of guys married as virgins and are very very very proud of it. There is nothing as a man and woman explore about se.x together especially as virgins. I know some who put on white suits to symbolize purity. I know of an author who all her kids married as virgins and she &her husband were one.

Frankly, i doubt any religion promotes or overlooks male immorality. Muslims have similar standards for their men & women.

Men and women, keep yourself pure

I am clarifying this for people who will read this later.
Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by Isiterere(m): 11:51am On Nov 09, 2014
Rapsainot:
GOD , JESU, HOLY SPIRIT EVEN TOLD YOU TO USE ARMLESS WEDDING GOWN ABI? ., WELL IT'S NONE OF MY BUSINESS THOUGH
don't mind the yeye-gal o, she's acting a poorly directed script. The way she dey have countless meeting with Jesus sef tire me.
I don't trust the husband;my opinion though.
Btw, wish her a fruitful marriage.

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by SAMBARRY: 1:30pm On Nov 09, 2014
Biolagurl:
So shud we start running nw?Story 4 d gods abeg undecided
why are you jealous. She's only encouraging women who believe in her own school of thought o jare grin
Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by SAMBARRY: 1:31pm On Nov 09, 2014
Such bile and bitterness. Jeez grin
Isiterere:

don't mind the yeye-gal o, she's acting a poorly directed script. The way she dey have countless meeting with Jesus sef tire me.
I don't trust the husband;my opinion though.
Btw, wish her a fruitful marriage.

ALL IZZ WELL

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by jide53: 2:52pm On Nov 09, 2014
Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by matrixx9(m): 2:53pm On Nov 09, 2014
Http://..com
Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by Jcob(m): 2:54pm On Nov 09, 2014
littlemistress:
Moral of the story: When you persevere., you'll be able to separate the wheat from the chaff. Good things comes to those who wait. Beautiful couple.., quite inspiring. smiley.

Are you part of the wheat or chaff?
Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by bunmioguns(m): 2:55pm On Nov 09, 2014
Cutehector4u:
I swear i ddnt read anythn here.....

Same here bro

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by odunkha(m): 2:56pm On Nov 09, 2014
Life drama.... She tried anyway
congratulations!!![b]Life drama.... She tried anyway
congratulations!!![/b]Life drama.... She tried anyway
congratulations!!!
Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by holatin(m): 3:03pm On Nov 09, 2014
good but virginity wount get u a husband or decrease ur chances of getting a good man.
Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by funtanherb(m): 3:04pm On Nov 09, 2014
Hope they don't divorce anytime soon coz most virgin ladies are only virgin because they have low sexual libido
Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by BUSHHUNTER: 3:07pm On Nov 09, 2014
What's the title of this Cow.shit
Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 09, 2014
freecocoa:
Only if the guy is a virgin will there be any "inspiration" here for people who actually care enough to get inspiration from such stories.

Me? I'mma get up on that horse and grind it hard to see if it's what I need, I can't take the risk, I no wan come back to create thread for NL after 2 months of marriage.

Hehehehe grin, what a script, angel took you plenty times to haven to go and meet the lord, chei! grin

The woman wey give vaseline as gift never hear of ky jelly abi na gel ni? cheesy

Ndia ga egbu nmadu with all these their stories one day.

i am wondering too

even durex lubricant dey sef

patriarchal lord tinz - lord made her keep her virginity for a erm tainted man
Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by boomssey(f): 3:08pm On Nov 09, 2014
Although it wasnt ez bt it was worth it.congrats!Although it wasnt ez bt it was worth it.congrats!Although it wasnt ez bt it was worth it.congrats!
Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by justi4jesu(f): 3:08pm On Nov 09, 2014
coogar:

honestly, this virginity issue needs to be looked into. babes who are not attractive enough to even spark the interest of okada men would then turn round & say they are virgins.

the picture below is the winner of the virginity awards organised annually by an NGO in nigeria.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-WyptP1k5SkI/UfzzVZbQxkI/AAAAAAAAApk/7raLAPNN5Sc/s1600/Miss+virginity.jpg[/img]

are you surprised any of them is a virgin. i mean, who would shäg these babes? cheesy grin

LMAO......................Chaiiii i don die for laugh..... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 09, 2014
beeevan:

Thank you! If virgins and LovePeddler*s are crying about distressed marriages alike, what's the big catch? She should have waited for at least 5yrs before giving us the tutorial.

Preserving the maiden hood shouldn't be about men, it should about you and how you want it so you don't get disappointed when he doesn't treat you like some pricey jewel.

Preach!!!! The exact thing I said to a friend shocked minute the pricey jewel and maiden hood lol grin
Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by justwise(m): 3:15pm On Nov 09, 2014
coogar:

grin grin grin the one on the left has had it....no virgin there

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 09, 2014
Waiting patiently for my virgin man, hopefully I won't die before meeting him.
HML
Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by onadana: 3:27pm On Nov 09, 2014
It is the end that justifies....being a virgin before marriage does not guarantee a happy marriage afterwards.There is no guarantee 10years down the road if the man will not stray.Though commendable...no national award comes with it.Your ability to be able to build your home with mutual respect for one another is what matters.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by rhames(m): 3:27pm On Nov 09, 2014
its a goaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by mattkelly: 3:28pm On Nov 09, 2014
Story for the Gods.Does being a Virgin guarantee you being a good wife?Mumu story.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My 18-Year-Old Maid And Her Boyfriends / Mother Walks Her Daughter Down The Aisle: Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku Explains Why / Zimbabwean Woman Having Sex With Sister’s Husband Exposed By His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.