Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story (78463 Views)

This Groom Can't Wait For His Wedding Night / This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! / Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by Nobody: 2:58am On Dec 11, 2014
mesoade:
And the deflowered ones will be like, "virginity is overrated"

Hi,
It really is
(Shrugs)
True

But whatever floats anyone's boat is all right I guess...but also accept that the deflowered one who says what you posted might really mean it
And the fact that the girl gave the jewels to a guy who isnt talking about being deflowered at the same time is making me go, like, okkkayyy

lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by kings11ng(m): 2:50pm On Dec 14, 2014
littlemistress:
. That you don't believe the story is not my business. Concerning my logical faculty., I'll deal better than trade words with you. You've been noticed.
awwww please remind me when I can cash ur noticing me over the counter..
Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by Gbolarshow: 7:18pm On Feb 09, 2015
Vote ur mind, but note, u determines you future via it.
Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by redsconsult(m): 4:36pm On Apr 27, 2015
Biolagurl:
So shud we start running nw?Story 4 d gods abeg undecided
i luv u as my dad truly luv my mum
Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by Bakass(m): 8:54am On Jun 18, 2015
all na story and any body can tell or write a story
you displayed all the wedding pictures, but you did not tell us how comes the wedding, rather, what happened in the bedroom without pictures, why didnt you display the picture of what you are telling us?
naija people, habamana...
Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by LaRoyalHighness(f): 10:50am On Jun 18, 2015
Summary?
Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by Bosch10(m): 6:18am On Jun 19, 2015
zeb04:
I hope the guy was a virgin too coz Me no understand the story at all.
You no fit understand cos u don run high mileage

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover / My 18-Year-Old Maid And Her Boyfriends / Mother Walks Her Daughter Down The Aisle: Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku Explains Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.