Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? (70213 Views)

Ladies, How Do You Cope With Insensitive Husbands? / Ladies: How True Is This? (photo) / I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Fourwinds: 3:03pm On Nov 09, 2014
lizzymomma:

lol. your narrative is laughable. i'm impressed. i also started with strands, then began plucking, using tweezers. when it became much,i had to make my own wax and clean up every week with moisteurisers. i even used `threading' attimes but the blackheads n bumps is discouraging. a friend tried eletrolysis or something like that but it returned
u can not cheat nature. just be mind in taking care of it
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by karkel(m): 3:09pm On Nov 09, 2014
lizzymomma:
do you mean that yours smell? kindly elucidate
am hairless wink
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by winie(f): 3:40pm On Nov 09, 2014
2roll:
I so much love hairy ladies....as a matter of fact i am attracted to hairy ladies. It sends shivers down my spine wen ever i see hairs anywhere on a woman's body be it..arms, legs, chest, tommy, etc. I dont see anything wrong with a lady having bear bear.,,so far she knws how to take care of it...a lady dat is hairy shld knw wat suits her body: shaving or waxing to avoid bumps. For all u hairy ladies out there, be proud of what u got ..I am one of ur ardent admirers..flaunt those hairs and keep ur head up
GOD bless bless nwoke oma.
Ishilove:

Hear hear! cheesy cheesy
yes o. My sis who stays broad had to start getting rid of both body and facial hairs, because the oyibo peeps no like! Ewo! See dark pigmentation every wia!

Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by yesboss20(m): 4:01pm On Nov 09, 2014
LastOkpaBender:

Please tell me nah. grin
The thing is the only girls I have seen with beards are igbo (this is no bigoted statement as I am igbo), never seen a yoruba girl with beards, so I would like to know if there are.

I never fancied beards on a lady until recently when I started getting close to a female colleague at work with a few of them strands on her chin. It's definitely not a bad quality just shows that a lady is hairy...and she isn't from the South-East by the way.

Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Ishilove: 4:02pm On Nov 09, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

I did read them. Are depilatories not different from clippers (or shaving stick)? At what age did you start using them? How often do you use them? Have you asked yourself why some men, who are naturally endowed with beards, shave often to the extent that even when you go close to them you won't see a strand of beard? I'm sorry if you find these questions "meddling" with your privacy.
Lol. You should know that shaving causes the hairs to become very sharp and stiff.

Wo, guy free me abeg cheesy
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Classicman47(m): 4:24pm On Nov 09, 2014
stonecoldcafe:
I get ur time today nor b small. What way n manner? U sabi d girl for real life? How she take flaunt am wan come put am for CV? It was simply put a statement in passing na u whip am up. And yes she pay me 10 tubers of yam to attack you!

LOL...
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by soonest(f): 4:27pm On Nov 09, 2014
ikekings:
I think it's because most igbo men are hairy (very hairy). So, they pass the hairy gene to their kids including the girls.
It's a possibility
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:32pm On Nov 09, 2014
Ishilove:

Lol. You should know that shaving causes the hairs to become very sharp and stiff.

Wo, guy free me abeg cheesy
It doesn't, as long as you do it everyday. Whenever you go to have your bath in the morning, go along with your clippers. Have you seen a strand of hair on the face of Frank Idoho?
Please, answer my question.
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 09, 2014
pissure or i no believe you tongue
winie:
I so love this thread! I come from a family where all the females are so hairy. grin I repeat, so so hairy. I'm very hairy too. When I was growing up people look at me and marvel, they always say this girl go fine o,and they were right. I am an igbo lady and its a thing of pride for me that I am hairy. Imagine my shock when a man I didn't even know in Abuja came up to me and said, "you need to wax". I couldn't understand why my asset (yes keh, that how I see it tongue) could be seen as abnormal! As time went on, I encountered much of the same reaction. One I will never forget, was when I got a job in top brow interior decor place in Abuja, on my first day at work, see me n my correct pencil above the kneel skirt, and my pumps, kai, I was ready to face the world that day! grin, but one very nice naija/UK female consultant called me to her office and asked me to shave my fine legs bia bia because its not neat and may offend some customers! Its was not a small thing o, my barrister boyfriend who love my hairy nature was all set to sue them o. Luckily sha, the very next day, naija oyinbo told me our CEO said it was no biggie. At the risk of sounding pompous, I'm a very decent lady, but I have encountered men who just for the sake of my hairy nature want to date me. Even some ladies, especially my mum commend me. I love being hairy, and I thank GOD for it. Can't imagine myself without my bia bia o, I would feel so naked and defenceless. grin. so my fellow hairy ladies, rock your hair, na GOD dash you. Ps, I so love hairy guys too!

Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 09, 2014
You call a few pluckable hairs a beard?

check out this young UK Indian woman:

https://www.youtube.com/watch_videos?type=0&more_url=&title=Popular+uploads&video_ids=Z_JjYG-ef8M%2CpxfN4yet4qE%2CV_GEnkpbIU8%2CkyTMMoh7xUQ%2COtF3fCpw97Y%2CGO33Vw8NXIE%2CBWPQy5KuV3g%2CEKSqGuENI8A%2CD4gMYlVHIyo%2C7ZzxFbY6C6Y%2CinJswjeV09M%2CChUepfFL7Uk&index=6&feature=c4-overview-u
exthar87:
Growing up I termed women with beard wicked because my step mom had beard nd was wicked but the story changed when my beard grew wings to show itself. It is not only the igbos that have it oooo cause I am a full blooded Edo girl..I was advised never to shave it so till date no to shaving but a big yes to hand plucking..its not noticeable till we get up and close..I'm not too hairy but I get hair for head and right above my navel down there.. I am not ashamed to have beard
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Ishilove: 4:50pm On Nov 09, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

It doesn't, as long as you do it everyday. Whenever you go to have your bath in the morning, go along with your clippers. Have you seen a strand of hair on the face of Frank Idoho?
Please, answer my question.
Jesus! Orlando, you are quite persistent, aren't you?? O ma ga ke undecided

Oda. The hair on my chin is too scanty for clippers. In addition, my skin is sensitive so a shaving stick will cause my skin to become rough and break out in atrocious looking zits and rashes. The best bet is hair removers, but overtime the hair becomes resistant to the acid in the cream, and becomes harder to clear off.
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Ishilove: 4:51pm On Nov 09, 2014
GenBuhari:
You call a few pluckable hairs a beard?

check out this young UK Indian woman:

https://www.youtube.com/watch_videos?type=0&more_url=&title=Popular+uploads&video_ids=Z_JjYG-ef8M%2CpxfN4yet4qE%2CV_GEnkpbIU8%2CkyTMMoh7xUQ%2COtF3fCpw97Y%2CGO33Vw8NXIE%2CBWPQy5KuV3g%2CEKSqGuENI8A%2CD4gMYlVHIyo%2C7ZzxFbY6C6Y%2CinJswjeV09M%2CChUepfFL7Uk&index=6&feature=c4-overview-u
My goodness...
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by honeric01(m): 5:18pm On Nov 09, 2014
freecocoa:
Where the inquisition?

Nevermind. smiley
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by winie(f): 5:21pm On Nov 09, 2014
GenBuhar :
pissure or i no believe you tongue
Hehehehehehe! My dear no use of showing pinshure o, me wey get am know say I get am. Granted, it difficult to remove chin hairs, and shape my eyebrows every other week cry.
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:30pm On Nov 09, 2014
Ishilove:

Jesus! Orlando, you are quite persistent, aren't you?? O ma ga ke undecided

Oda. The hair on my chin is too scanty for clippers. In addition, my skin is sensitive so a shaving stick will cause my skin to become rough and break out in atrocious looking zits and rashes. The best bet is hair removers, but overtime the hair becomes resistant to the acid in the cream, and becomes harder to clear off.

If your skin reacts to shaving stick, then use clippers regularly. I now Europeans that shave when they get to the bathroom every morning. These are some of the Hollywood stars we know.

Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by ManTiger(m): 6:43pm On Nov 09, 2014
berem:
babe wassup? So you get biabia? Wish I had too o! cheesy cheesy
I just dey gbadun you shaar.
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by teemanbastos(m): 7:30pm On Nov 09, 2014
og2711:

Why, why, WHY can you not just type correct English?!!
qo huq tranz4mer.. D msg haz bin passd
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by IamAnOptimist(m): 9:28pm On Nov 09, 2014
it is a fallacy of hasty generalization that bearded women are wicked or somehow some call them witches which is an illusion,,,bearded women are God-created beings,so i don't see anything bad or disgusting dating or married to any bearded woman
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 09, 2014
I have one strand of hair on my boooobie make I snap am grin
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by KingTom(m): 10:06pm On Nov 09, 2014
Mondisweets:
I have one strand of hair on my boooobie make I snap am grin
grin cool

Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 09, 2014
KingTom:

grin cool
why are u opening your eyes like that? sheyi u have never seen a boooobie before?
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by KingTom(m): 10:12pm On Nov 09, 2014
Mondisweets:
why are u opening your eyes like that? sheyi u have never seen a boooobie before?
I have never seen o embarassed
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 09, 2014
KingTom:

I have never seen o embarassed
don't worry your future wife will show u on your honeymoon grin

anyway im nominating you for Mr NL grin
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 09, 2014
people need to stop being ignorant, a hormonal imbalance may cause these women to grow a beard and chest hair
and some of you, "mummy dearest" has a beard, but you are here forming, "its disgusting", "its unattractive".
but your own momma who looks like professor Dumbledore sef, is the most beautiful woman in the world? undecided God is watching you in 3D angry grin cheesy
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by KingTom(m): 10:16pm On Nov 09, 2014
Mondisweets:
don't worry your future wife will show u on your honeymoon grin

anyway im nominating you for Mr NL grin
I will tell you what I told
Farano
Lagunna
Omolola1
Bxcode
Ggrin
"Ugly boys no dey contest grin"
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 09, 2014
KingTom:

I will tell you what I told
Farano
Lagunna
Omolola1
Bxcode
Ggrin
"Ugly boys no dey contest grin"
handsome guys never admit that they are good looking grin even ochon is guilty of this cheesy
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 09, 2014
EmpressaDelRei:
Its your opinion, but remember you aren't God and can't create a human being! I rest my case. FYO: I ve slight chin hairs and I feel good about it.
Way to go girl! We are in this together. God made us the way we are. You ve spoken very well.

Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by KingTom(m): 10:22pm On Nov 09, 2014
Mondisweets:
handsome guys never admit that they are good looking grin even ochon is guilty of this cheesy
Chai see flattery! Ochon is on level 7 na, me I am just on level 4 grin grin grin
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 09, 2014
KingTom:

Chai see flattery! Ochon is on level 7 na, me I am just on level 4 grin grin grin
did I tell u that he is my son? im even expecting groom price from his wife grin how can I give birth to fine pikin like that and still have him pay bride price? angry
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by KingTom(m): 10:26pm On Nov 09, 2014
Mondisweets:
did I tell u that he is my son? im even expecting groom price from his wife grin how can I give birth to fine pikin like that and still have him pay bride price? angry
You are right grin
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 09, 2014
KingTom:

You are right grin
can I make you my son also embarassed more groom price in my pocket
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by KingTom(m): 10:31pm On Nov 09, 2014
Mondisweets:
can I make you my son also embarassed more groom price in my pocket
Son ke? When I am here struggling to make the money to pay your own bride price grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? / Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa / Groom Shows Off What He Gave His In-laws For Traditional Wedding In Enugu (Pix)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56