Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night (9278 Views)

Photo: If She Ask What This Is Used For, Cancel The Wedding / Why Is She Keeping Her Relationship Away From Me. / The Wedding Night Sex - Naija Romance Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by topkin(m): 11:14pm On Jan 03, 2009
Your post is so dumb it hurts my eyes reading it! There's no doubt your retardation is more severe than that of a slowpoke. slowpoke!!! angry
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by topkin(m): 11:18pm On Jan 03, 2009
hisses again and again. . . . .
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by Cayon(f): 12:19am On Jan 04, 2009
@poster

Firstly, if you had utmost respect for her you wouldn't be chatting Tosh. Nobody is expected to remain in a relationship they don't want to be in, for whatever reason (I am glad you left her - Good Riddance). And no woman is expected to have sex if she don't want to - virgin or no virgin.  Truth is, a woman has the freedom over her body to be where and with who she want without being forced to undergo something for the sake of someone else through force, guilt-trips, and such.   

Speaking for myself and I am sure i cna speak for all women here, the last thing I (we)would want to do is live under the same roof with a man who has no respect for my body.   

Maybe i should hook you up with a b/f of mines - you can learn a lot from him wink grin

Peace
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by pappy2000: 12:42am On Jan 04, 2009
Guy wake up.A Lady body is not about sex.
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by touchmeder: 12:46am On Jan 04, 2009
And so she is no longer a virgin embarassed
yes tell me something new, if she does not want to do
yes and so wetin come be your own?
its her body she can do what she likes with it and make decisions as it pleases her
some guys decide to go celibate for a short while or for a long period
lets respect ourselves please

NB:Would u have preferred if she lied she was a virgin n on d wedding night u found it was a lie undecided
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by chyk91(m): 12:49am On Jan 04, 2009
funny response. lol
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by Nobody: 1:39am On Jan 04, 2009
top_kin:

Your post is so dumb it hurts my eyes reading it! There's no doubt your retardation is more severe than that of a slowpoke. slowpoke!!! angry
top_kin:

hisses again and again. . . . .
rotflmao grin grin
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by tope2000(f): 1:44am On Jan 04, 2009
lmao@OP
U R INDEED THE DUMBEST POSTER grin
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by Hilundi: 5:19am On Jan 04, 2009
y E COME BE SAY NA NOW YOU WAN KEEP YOURSELF?LIKE SAY U DON SEE MAGA ABI ?
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by maryray(f): 5:51am On Jan 04, 2009
@ J-girl, Posh dre, Thonia Slim, Gamine, Cyril, Blue spice, Canyon n d restttttttt great pointssss.

lol, I don't even need to tell d chicken that he's worst than a baboon, because u guys have done a great job.
Seriously u guys r speciallllllll
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by maryray(f): 5:55am On Jan 04, 2009
I wonder if that h2o2 of a guy n d rest of his brainless minions can claim 2 b virgins! this 1 that they r complaining abt d gals virginity shocked.

Pot calling a kettle Black, when he is worst angry. at least she's modifying her mistakes n not hopping 4rm 1 bed 2 another, unlike nitwits like uuuuuuuuu cool
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by Nobody: 6:03am On Jan 04, 2009
grin cheesy grin rotflmao
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by H2O2: 6:16am On Jan 04, 2009
maryray:

I wonder if that h2o2 of a guy n d rest of his brainless minions can claim 2 b virgins! this 1 that they r complaining about d gals virginity shocked.
shocked shocked
KILODE wetin we carry wetin you throw abi I know you for somewhere ni
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by Jiggy101(m): 6:49am On Jan 04, 2009
coolboi, its high time you start reasoning like a man and forge ahead with the good things of this life rather than thinking of a girls virginity. May God Almighty deliver you.
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by HOLLASLYD(m): 6:55am On Jan 04, 2009
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by HOLLASLYD(m): 6:57am On Jan 04, 2009
Hm
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by Chrisbenogor(m): 7:14am On Jan 04, 2009
Romance section na wa for una, why una dey beef the guy?
I repeat what is the madness about virginity?
This is what you get when one is indoctrinated in a society like ours.
Does virginity make a lady's body special?
Why the heck would I be in a relationship without sex!
Crazy bunch y'all.
If sex is not so important it should not matter if she is a virgin, and she is not even a virgin self so the girl must be hiding something, maybe she is frigid.
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by babydouch: 8:00am On Jan 04, 2009
he is on his period
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by dj4wealth: 9:05am On Jan 04, 2009
Few Ladies Are Not Cheap. I Guess Is One.
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by owner(m): 12:28pm On Jan 04, 2009
Koolboy you are a fool 2X
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by owner(m): 12:35pm On Jan 04, 2009
Kool na mumu,e ya e ya o.When someone told me that he saw a person without a brain,i did not believe not until i saw koolboy on Nairaland,i become convinced.
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by isiegbe(m): 2:21pm On Jan 04, 2009
i used to have the same type of problem until recently i decided to go my own way
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by kritikul(f): 3:09pm On Jan 04, 2009
@ Poster
sound like a professional rapist
I pray this girl realises the real you early enough. fool @ 40 angry
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by Gentlebabs(m): 3:11pm On Jan 04, 2009
Sex is the oil which lubricates the wheels of every relationship, once it is not there, the relationship goes cranky. However, it is more enjoyable when both parties agrees to explore their sexuality.
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by favcom(m): 3:14pm On Jan 04, 2009
And how did this find itself on the homepage? undecided
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by PurestBoy(m): 4:53pm On Jan 04, 2009
Why are you guys bashing the poster for saying his mind? I thought everyone has right to his own opinion. How many of your prostitutes on N'land keep herself for the wedding night?

Guys that are bashing the poster are full of hypocrite, would anyone of you tells us he's currently keeping his girl for a stupid wedding night.

I know some fools will still bash me for saying the truth and I'm waiting for the first fool.
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by alex406(m): 5:08pm On Jan 04, 2009
I guess the poster is meditating,the fact that he said his mind does not define the kind of person he is.He might be the worst person as people are taking him to be but i bet it,he is a punk gay.
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by kritikul(f): 5:46pm On Jan 04, 2009
@ purestboy
you are a very wise fool,
you want to use this strategy to scare people away from telling you how stupid you are.
its not working man. tongue tongue
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by chei: 5:55pm On Jan 04, 2009
if she is hoarding her pussy, then leave her alone.
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by inki(f): 6:26pm On Jan 04, 2009
kritikul:

@ purestboy
you are a very wise fool,
you want to use this strategy to scare people away from telling you how stupid you are.
its not working man. tongue tongue
true talk, he's a very foolish fool grin

@ poster, must u always get what u want, what's in waiting a bit till when ur chic's ready
your words 'mr layabout' obviously tells ur mission: u dont even deserve the chic
go fksf angry
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by scottN(m): 6:35pm On Jan 04, 2009
I don't think d poster deserves what he's looking 4 cos if he did he wouldn't have 2 wait 4 d wedding nite to get what he wants.
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by bronxdog: 6:39pm On Jan 04, 2009
@Poster

Wait for her, because you shall be heavenly rewarded.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me / Virgin Bride Gets Cake With A Broken Hymen For Bridal Shower [PHOTO] / I Slept With My Bf Best Fried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.