Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,637 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night (9279 Views)

Photo: If She Ask What This Is Used For, Cancel The Wedding / Why Is She Keeping Her Relationship Away From Me. / The Wedding Night Sex - Naija Romance Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by geolabious(m): 6:42pm On Jan 04, 2009
alex406:

I guess the poster is meditating,the fact that he said his mind does not define the kind of person he is.He might be the worst person as people are taking him to be but i bet it,he is a punk gay.
[size=13pt]Agreed[/size]
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by sherrylo: 7:19pm On Jan 04, 2009
Let no one bash me!! but sex to me is a very important part of a relationship!especially when the people involve has done it before with diffrent people.They need to know how it going to be between the two of them.
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by ehie007(m): 7:46pm On Jan 04, 2009
why is it that topics about ladies or sex always get high attention, guess the poster doesnt respect women at all, if u have a sister i pity her, cos what goes around comes around
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by Cayon(f): 8:17pm On Jan 04, 2009
PurestBoy:

Why are you guys bashing the poster for saying his mind? I thought everyone has right to his own opinion.
Exactly, and that's why we are voicing our opinions.

PurestBoy:

How many of your prostitutes on N'land keep herself for the wedding night?
You just left a bitter taste in my mouth.  **cough** idiot **cough**. Sorry, i have a chest cold

Peace
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by Magz(m): 8:32pm On Jan 04, 2009
I'd rather wait.
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by lepacious: 8:39pm On Jan 04, 2009
Something simlar is happening wt someone i know. She isn't a virgin but has made up her mind knowing the spiritual and physical implications of premarital sex

U definitely dont deserve her.   shocked
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by shykid37: 10:55pm On Jan 04, 2009
chai! this poster is an outgrown monkey.
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by acmemade: 11:49pm On Jan 04, 2009
you have an extremely upsidedown way of reasoning. if the lady doesnt want to give it to you, then buzz off if thats the only thing you want!
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by meta4(m): 10:03am On Jan 05, 2009
if she's not a virgin and wants to wait, abeg wait for her na, after, if you've got it flaunt, if you don't, fake it. help her fake it.
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by kemisuga(f): 11:03am On Jan 05, 2009
I
Enjoy
Nairaland
Sometimes grin
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by kweenchi(f): 11:56am On Jan 05, 2009
Im disgusted by nigerian men, blehh

REMEMBER THAT SONG BY ONYEKA EN SUNNY ADE-WAIT FOR ME.
Whatever happened to decent morals and chastity within the nigerian community!!! !!
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by kamalydeen(m): 1:38pm On Jan 05, 2009
OK, now what is the meaning of this
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by msIriri: 2:46pm On Jan 05, 2009
whether she's a virgin or not there everything worth waiting for.
u only intend to marry a woman you love so why not respect that she wants
you to wait, grin, anyway if i were a boy i must shine congo b4 anything, lol cool
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 05, 2009
@ poster,
if the chick talk say she no wan do again
make u bone am try ur luck elsewhere.
other chicks dey
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by Omolola1(f): 5:34pm On Jan 05, 2009
i really do not know what to say lipsrsealed embarassed

@ poster
you're so dumb, i dont think you understand yourself, mayb you re confused grin
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by debosky(m): 5:41pm On Jan 05, 2009
Let me get this straight - because she isn't a virgin she should sleep with you and it makes no difference? It's dumb guys like yourself that give men a bad name. You aren't up to her level, so go look for women who will stoop low and sleep with a lowlife like yourself.

Even if she has shagged 100 men, if she doesn't want to sleep with anyone till marriage, it's her prerogative. She gains nothing by adding you to the list of guys she's been with. In light of your low reasoning ability, she is doing herself a favour by not allowing you to deposit your deformed seed in her - else she may become as asinine as you are.
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by saviola77(m): 6:45pm On Jan 05, 2009
@ Poster
Self control makes a man, and not by the number of "congo he shines" grin. I beg no give us bad name jare! I no fit shout.
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by saviola77(m): 7:05pm On Jan 05, 2009
kweenchi:

I'm disgusted by nigerian men, blehh

REMEMBER THAT SONG BY ONYEKA EN SUNNY ADE-WAIT FOR ME.
Whatever happened to decent morals and chastity within the nigerian community!!! !!

I believe your father, brother(s), boyfriend and maybe husband are included. Think before posting this type of stereotype opinions. sad
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 05, 2009
@ poster,

The girl must have seen that you are only interested in her honey, so she wont give you.

I swear, if she sees some attitude in you that makes for a serious person, she might just relax and feel at home with you

pressing so much for sex will not get you sex
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by messiah(m): 9:42pm On Jan 05, 2009
I think the poster has not spent enough money to deserve a f@&k. Spend some money, and naturally she'll feel she owes you one. And how do girls pay back their debts?
We shouldn't castigate the poster for starting this thread. He's merely pointing out what we all know. This's of the very few threads that's making this place interesting.
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by angelina08(f): 9:34am On Jan 06, 2009
Very good of her, she most be the best.
Pls, have patient and wait on tell the wedding Night.
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by Echidime(m): 10:13am On Jan 06, 2009
@ poster: from what the ladies in the house have said so far, they have answered your question if you use your brain and think about their responses,though negative but they ladies are telling you that they all love to be forced at times,that you should not allow your girl play you,or else you wil be a MUGU to her.

Bleep her and make her cry a passionate cry for you.
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by nividad(f): 12:14pm On Jan 06, 2009
na waoh some guys are idiots haba
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by danedrol: 5:40pm On Jan 06, 2009
@bacterium on November 25, 2008, 05:44 PM
Alread she made herself LovePeddler for another man and she tells you no wtf. Kick her out. She is a damaged goods!!!!!! Don't be fool. Maybe she doesn't want you to know the big huge size of her rotting honey pots.
May God provide a virgin for you.  . .say amen at ur own risk

===============================================
Men like these deserve no Virgin!, They deserve the worst of Whores, unless they are brave enough to
repent!, even at that, Deep calleth unto deep, You'll reap what you sow, Repent or Not!
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by Magz(m): 6:23pm On Jan 06, 2009
kweenchi:

Word, right??
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by Nick3(m): 7:19am On Jan 07, 2009
Why is Every Body Hating On this Poster? My Message to Virgins == Give It Up!!!!
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 07, 2009
kik her out. dont b a victim of non virgin.
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by oluwdashmi(f): 11:49am On Jan 07, 2009
So whats the Question?

Are you asking us if you are stupid? undecided

Yeah, You are a living proof someone can live without a brain.

@ Gamine
You are a complete bad girl!!! I have not stopped laughing for the past few minutes. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by JOOB: 1:10pm On Jan 07, 2009
This guy don get im share. i dont xpect any other response.
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by angelina08(f): 2:20pm On Jan 07, 2009
You must be a luckily man, i wish she is my.
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by jonsn: 4:29pm On Jan 07, 2009
@Poster
U must have learnt a lesson after this. I'll say folks, pls the cruxifiction is just so much that he cant say PLEASE stop.
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by netsai: 5:10pm On Jan 07, 2009
Those who agree to the poster's ideology lack all forms of Godliness and fear of God. What has happened to our morals in this generation. Has sex become a strong basis for keeping a relationship. Cant a man respect a woman's view about keeping herself until the marriage nite and hold his aggressive organ till that time. What makes the man think that havn pre-marital sex ensures the success of the marriage. In my own opinion i dont think the poster deserves to be with his woman. I think she should scram b4 he makes her break her vows with God. There are many other men who will respect her stand. sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland June 2012(Elimination Rnd 1) / Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? / Great News! Runsgirl Android App Now Available In Google Playstore.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.