Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,339 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

Guys Killer Curve Or Beautiful Face???? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Killer Curve Or Beautiful Face???? (78535 Views)

Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? / Upload Ur Pics Let See How Handsome Or Beautiful U Are / Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Killer Curve Or Beautiful Face???? by Ramanto(m): 4:34pm On Nov 09, 2014
for the sake of my unborn kids i will go for beauty,but if i were to b selfish....hmmm

1 Like

Re: Guys Killer Curve Or Beautiful Face???? by Dreyl(m): 4:34pm On Nov 09, 2014
I prefer both
Re: Guys Killer Curve Or Beautiful Face???? by ustinleo112: 4:38pm On Nov 09, 2014
Pretty face all d way'but if there is curve its sure an added merit!!!! smiley wink
Re: Guys Killer Curve Or Beautiful Face???? by emperorchedda(m): 4:39pm On Nov 09, 2014
Princecharmin:
no wonder u dey reason sawdustgrin
abeg who be sawdust?
Re: Guys Killer Curve Or Beautiful Face???? by francizy(m): 4:40pm On Nov 09, 2014
prettythicksme:
Guys which one will u love most to date,lady with a worwor face but gat a killer curve or a Lady with beautiful face without no curve because guys on nl says a lady with killer curve is truly an African woman!!!

Op you shudda specified the side u on... You got toothpick curves or what?
Re: Guys Killer Curve Or Beautiful Face???? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 09, 2014
TheNaijan:

Reserved...
The hell both! The best way to rate a girl physically is based on her front, back to height ratio- period... And they gotta be appropriately proportional... Why would I want a face that looks like a bull dog and a body that looks like Kim's. Guys who don't have options settle for less... and this is very bad for Nigerian guys because beauty standards for girls in Nigeria is seriously decreasing...No thanks to hardships and bad pairing. A guy(6) who marries a girl (3), if they do have a female child-that girl would be a 3 or 4.5 at best or something lower -genetics sometimes can't be cheated... A nice girl is so focused on her meaner job. She forgets to take good care of her body; doesn't eat good food, doesn't workout...hence she grows fat or her belly protrudes more than her bo*bs, her legs becomes like that of a guy and her skin is something else plus more negatives... Worst still she wears a wig to look like the western girls (which may be produced from the hairs of girls from different continents) -how distorted... I want something real...Go to Russia,Brazil, Ukraine, and maybe some Eastern African countries and see beauty for yourself guys... the face, height, weight, behavior, voice...damn! Ask the Nigerian guys there with good game how they are enjoying the good feel...
As harsh as this may sound, the black woman presently is the least beautiful in the world (no offense)...
But u jst mentioned Eastern African countries among countries with high definition beautiful women,why are u still saying the black woman is presently the least beautiful in the world,are u not contradicting urself?or are the Eastern African beauties no longer blacks? Anyways,u're entitled to ur personal opinion but u need to realise that even in the face of the harsh Nigerian economy,climate & living conditions of the average citizen,we still have natural dead- drop beauties here.

4 Likes

Re: Guys Killer Curve Or Beautiful Face???? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 09, 2014
prettythicksme:
why you dey spread mat for my thread abeg carry your yeye mat make people comment#hehehehehehe
Chai two fine girls with their wor wor habit for inside NL.
Re: Guys Killer Curve Or Beautiful Face???? by BEN1986: 4:44pm On Nov 09, 2014
Content not container.
Re: Guys Killer Curve Or Beautiful Face???? by Truckpusher(m): 4:45pm On Nov 09, 2014
NosaHenry:
I read in one of your topics that you are a married woman. What do you need answers to this question for. People like Truckpusher will come after you and you will be angry. Why do you always put yourself in a compromising situation.
See invitation. grin
Re: Guys Killer Curve Or Beautiful Face???? by swimcash(m): 4:49pm On Nov 09, 2014
am sure ur ass is as flat as ur bf chest....hahahaha, beta park well n post sumtin reasonable. all dis small girls self, na wa 4 dem
Re: Guys Killer Curve Or Beautiful Face???? by soldierdollar(m): 4:59pm On Nov 09, 2014
EroticAngelina:
hehehe grin *spread mat* waiting for comments

I hate your moniker . it reminds me of sex sad
Re: Guys Killer Curve Or Beautiful Face???? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 09, 2014
Vikta swirry kiss
vizkiz:

i will choose my lovely pinkobsession over toolz anyday any time wink
Re: Guys Killer Curve Or Beautiful Face???? by jamilkb(m): 4:59pm On Nov 09, 2014
I prefer BOTH smiley
Re: Guys Killer Curve Or Beautiful Face???? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 09, 2014
maryam6:
ohhh! sorry, i thought it's samflexx my birthdate mate.
yea.Happy birthday maryam,you arent getting older but better.God grant your heart desire.
Re: Guys Killer Curve Or Beautiful Face???? by 50calibre(m): 5:12pm On Nov 09, 2014
I'd take a beautiful face over killer curves any day.

I might smash an ugly chic with killer curves but that's it. I've smashed a pretty faced chic with flat bum (when I say flat, I mean super flat, pan-cake flat) with love handles, but she had huge ti*ts & a pretty face. I didn't care one bit, she was good to look at, plus her confidence was not that high so I was like God to her.

With the right workout & diet, curves can be achieved. I've seen skinny chics with flat chests & bums develop curves with time whereas there's not much you can do to change an ugly face except you go under the knife.

Besides I have to consider my kids, we live in a world where beauty is not only appreciated, but glorified so it would be cruel bringing ugly kids into this cruel world that mostly judges people based on their looks.

A woman contributes a lot genetically to her child's looks, a good looking woman will most likely birth a good looking child (even of the father is ugly).

11 Likes

Re: Guys Killer Curve Or Beautiful Face???? by Rungikunta(m): 5:13pm On Nov 09, 2014
Both are temporal.i think tru love goes beyond that.but i went for fine face then when i wanted to choose.i was not really crazy abt curves.

1 Like

Re: Guys Killer Curve Or Beautiful Face???? by SHOCK7(m): 5:15pm On Nov 09, 2014
prettythicksme:
Guys which one will u love most to date,lady with a worwor face but gat a killer curve or a Lady with beautiful face without no curve because guys on nl says a lady with killer curve is truly an African woman!!!
I'ld 've liked 2 see 'ur full figure b4 commenting anyway looks always come first becos any gal must 've had some curves at some point in time.
Re: Guys Killer Curve Or Beautiful Face???? by killercute16(m): 5:16pm On Nov 09, 2014
Curvy chicks for straffing....Beautiful face for real dating or marriage

4 Likes

Re: Guys Killer Curve Or Beautiful Face???? by hayoakins(m): 5:16pm On Nov 09, 2014
both smiley
Re: Guys Killer Curve Or Beautiful Face???? by maryam6(f): 5:19pm On Nov 09, 2014
samflexx:

yea.Happy birthday maryam,you arent getting older but better.God grant your heart desire.
amen tnx alot bro.
Re: Guys Killer Curve Or Beautiful Face???? by sylaz(m): 5:20pm On Nov 09, 2014
kika23:

Thank you.... angry
you is welcome missy. smiley
Re: Guys Killer Curve Or Beautiful Face???? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 09, 2014
SHOCK7:

I'ld 've liked 2 see 'ur full figure b4 commenting anyway looks always come first becos any gal must 've had some curves at some point in time.
I no get curve oya what else??lol
Re: Guys Killer Curve Or Beautiful Face???? by swagwu(m): 5:27pm On Nov 09, 2014
tahh dem dey chop face i love them with killer curves!

as for me i dont woo a girl till i see her backside tongue
Re: Guys Killer Curve Or Beautiful Face???? by DAVE5(m): 5:28pm On Nov 09, 2014
Tapout:
beautiful face.....Every other thing gets flat, it's only a matter of time
when they get flat, u can still hold them in ur hands and squeeze whatever's left of it if need be, but when the face gives in to ugliness due to over make up during young age, u cld have nightmares wen sleeping next 2 such a pesin......

choose ur choice carefully ohh.....
Re: Guys Killer Curve Or Beautiful Face???? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 09, 2014
killercute16:
Curvy chicks for straffing....Beautiful face for real dating or marriage
hmmmm seconded, hbd to you!!
Re: Guys Killer Curve Or Beautiful Face???? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 09, 2014
DAVE5:

when they get flat, u can still hold them in ur hands and squeeze whatever's left of it if need be, but when the face gives in to ugliness due to over make up during young age, u cld have nightmares wen sleeping next 2 such a pesin......

choose ur choice carefully ohh.....
lmao
Re: Guys Killer Curve Or Beautiful Face???? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 09, 2014
hayoakins:
both smiley
both just rare!!!
Re: Guys Killer Curve Or Beautiful Face???? by Karleb(m): 5:29pm On Nov 09, 2014
A moderately nyansed but beautiful without makeup girl does it for me anytime anyday.
Re: Guys Killer Curve Or Beautiful Face???? by DAVE5(m): 5:31pm On Nov 09, 2014
Rungikunta:
Both are temporal.i think tru love goes beyond that.but i went for fine face then when i wanted to choose.i was not really crazy abt curves.

simple qwusehun; beautiful face or curves you con dey bring love, love can't last forever as well, and wen d love fades(if it does) wat du u rely on if you failed to pick a curved body wit fyn face...
Re: Guys Killer Curve Or Beautiful Face???? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 09, 2014
swimcash:
am sure ur ass is as flat as ur bf chest....hahahaha, beta park well n post sumtin reasonable. all dis small girls self, na wa 4 dem
how do you know my bottom is flat#i gat a lovely stature proud of it***everything not too much

1 Like

Re: Guys Killer Curve Or Beautiful Face???? by SHOCK7(m): 5:34pm On Nov 09, 2014
prettythicksme:
I no get curve oya what else??lol
Eyaa,datz a real minus!now back 2 'ur looks.
Re: Guys Killer Curve Or Beautiful Face???? by Mrfils(m): 5:35pm On Nov 09, 2014
*In dbanj's voice * I'm jst an Oliver grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Single Mom Advertises Herself For A Husband On Twitter / Heartbroken Nigerian Man, Who Returned From UK To Propose To His Girlfriend / I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.