Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,503 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

Guys Killer Curve Or Beautiful Face???? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Killer Curve Or Beautiful Face???? (78541 Views)

Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? / Upload Ur Pics Let See How Handsome Or Beautiful U Are / Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Killer Curve Or Beautiful Face???? by holatin(m): 6:33pm On Nov 09, 2014
armylord:
didn't imagine that ooooo :O
if u do, u will know their is a different
Re: Guys Killer Curve Or Beautiful Face???? by holatin(m): 6:34pm On Nov 09, 2014
armylord:
didn't imagine that ooooo :O
if u do, u will know their is a difference
Re: Guys Killer Curve Or Beautiful Face???? by bameyi(m): 6:34pm On Nov 09, 2014
Why can't I eat my cake and have it too. Beautiful face and a curvy body. I go take am.. Waiting spoil. Nothing no shaking my woman... I fit handle am both in public and in private.
Re: Guys Killer Curve Or Beautiful Face???? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 09, 2014
hehehehehehehe, so guys like baby face pass ukwu!? Chai. grin grin #goingtogetone
Re: Guys Killer Curve Or Beautiful Face???? by hakeem4(m): 6:36pm On Nov 09, 2014
Killer curves na
Re: Guys Killer Curve Or Beautiful Face???? by tintingz(m): 6:44pm On Nov 09, 2014
[size=14pt]My brain scan from the waist then to the face. That's how I calculate my own. Lol cheesy

Girls now do make ups that make them pretty than Kim kardashian. grin

I just like em sexy. smiley[/size]

1 Like

Re: Guys Killer Curve Or Beautiful Face???? by DaBullIT(m): 6:47pm On Nov 09, 2014
[size=20pt]I like full option grin[/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Killer Curve Or Beautiful Face???? by cupidhero(m): 6:49pm On Nov 09, 2014
a beautiful face is the troof...you lay on your bed facing each other and not you facing ukwu. watching her sleep while you just smile knowing she has got you and you have got her while you watch her smile in her sleep...you know the story.

3 Likes

Re: Guys Killer Curve Or Beautiful Face???? by Mrfils(m): 6:57pm On Nov 09, 2014
VickyyB:
It beats me how Nairaland guys scream, 'they will cover a girl face while having sex with her if she's ugly'.

But, they forget their own ugly face. Smh
A man is never ugly- Buchi Emecheta

No be me talk am ohh! grin
Re: Guys Killer Curve Or Beautiful Face???? by sexyblack7(m): 7:02pm On Nov 09, 2014
ResourceMan:

[img]http://3.bp..com/-jIqBqEfkrwQ/UjKuYxguDCI/AAAAAAAAAS0/_I4zCBORn0E/s1600/3.jpg[/img]

I Can Manage ugly Face sef, But On One Condition------KILLER CURVES.

oga, you sure say oll these nyashes na real tinz?? You sure say dem no put foam or dunlop inside?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Killer Curve Or Beautiful Face???? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 09, 2014
Mrfils:

A man is never ugly- Buchi Emecheta

No be me talk am ohh! grin

You know that a girl can be pretty by make-up?
Re: Guys Killer Curve Or Beautiful Face???? by sexyblack7(m): 7:03pm On Nov 09, 2014
Horayce:
Mercy Johnson over Agbani Darego every day of the week. I've dated both types before and honestly i'll take the curvier woman all things considered

E be like say I Bleep Mercy J years ago by mistake o. boy, d toto tight gan!!!!!!!
Re: Guys Killer Curve Or Beautiful Face???? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 09, 2014
PussySlayer:
Bros,God must have been in good mood when he created both of us.I'm so addicted to y.ansh grin grin grin grin Nothing puts me off in a lady than a flat A.S.S
i love them 8! (excluding pot belly)and de way they clap, cos they arn't using hands, most especially when dancing
N.ked. Love de way she waggles romantically.
Re: Guys Killer Curve Or Beautiful Face???? by AmunRaOlodumare: 7:04pm On Nov 09, 2014
Both of course.

All kinds of body and face can be beautiful.
Re: Guys Killer Curve Or Beautiful Face???? by Mrfils(m): 7:06pm On Nov 09, 2014
VickyyB:

Mehn! There are some extreme cases. Even miracle won't help
Re: Guys Killer Curve Or Beautiful Face???? by SHOCK7(m): 7:11pm On Nov 09, 2014
prettythicksme:
I ugly abi
Not exactly,u've a nice smile but d hairstyle & blouse didn't showoff 'ur assets,we need more pics of u sad
Re: Guys Killer Curve Or Beautiful Face???? by Pamcrest(f): 7:18pm On Nov 09, 2014
From my experience, I think most guys go first for d facials. D face is d attention grabber, methinks
My humble submission

1 Like

Re: Guys Killer Curve Or Beautiful Face???? by SHOCK7(m): 7:21pm On Nov 09, 2014
VickyyB:

Hi Vicky,u not bad in d looks department smiley
Re: Guys Killer Curve Or Beautiful Face???? by darlenese(f): 7:21pm On Nov 09, 2014
Those going for curves, consider ur unborn children
Re: Guys Killer Curve Or Beautiful Face???? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 09, 2014
SHOCK7:

Not exactly,u've a nice smile but d hairstyle & blouse didn't showoff 'ur assets,we need more pics of u sad
hmmmm lmao,just let forget about it
Re: Guys Killer Curve Or Beautiful Face???? by Peejayybold(f): 7:31pm On Nov 09, 2014
Pls what are they
Re: Guys Killer Curve Or Beautiful Face???? by SHOCK7(m): 7:34pm On Nov 09, 2014
prettythicksme:
hmmmm lmao,just let forget about it
OK but what's 'ur final resolve?
Re: Guys Killer Curve Or Beautiful Face???? by Beckybeky(f): 7:36pm On Nov 09, 2014
*Observing*
Re: Guys Killer Curve Or Beautiful Face???? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 09, 2014
sexyblack7:

E be like say I Bleep Mercy J years ago by mistake o. boy, d toto tight gan!!!!!!!
True talk. Na our spec be that
Re: Guys Killer Curve Or Beautiful Face???? by victor08(m): 7:47pm On Nov 09, 2014
xkris11:

DAMN GIRL!

she scatter bed oooo

[size=18pt]They Call it UKWU MBADA MBA[/size]

If this woman climb on you na to release all the fluid wey dey your body and brain ;DLol

2 Likes

Re: Guys Killer Curve Or Beautiful Face???? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 09, 2014
TheNaijan:

Reserved...
The hell both! The best way to rate a girl physically is based on her front, back to height ratio- period... And they gotta be appropriately proportional... Why would I want a face that looks like a bull dog and a body that looks like Kim's. Guys who don't have options settle for less... and this is very bad for Nigerian guys because beauty standards for girls in Nigeria is seriously decreasing...No thanks to hardships and bad pairing. A guy(6) who marries a girl (3), if they do have a female child-that girl would be a 3 or 4.5 at best or something lower -genetics sometimes can't be cheated... A nice girl is so focused on her meaner job. She forgets to take good care of her body; doesn't eat good food, doesn't workout...hence she grows fat or her belly protrudes more than her bo*bs, her legs becomes like that of a guy and her skin is something else plus more negatives... Worst still she wears a wig to look like the western girls (which may be produced from the hairs of girls from different continents) -how distorted... I want something real...Go to Russia,Brazil, Ukraine, and maybe some Eastern African countries and see beauty for yourself guys... the face, height, weight, behavior, voice...damn! Ask the Nigerian guys there with good game how they are enjoying the good feel...
As harsh as this may sound, the black woman presently is the least beautiful in the world (no offense)...
ichie okagbuo you re wrong. As harsh as it may sound, your assertions re baseless. My african women re still the best and the most beautiful . Guy which kind police talk be dis? U know no say garden of Edem dey for africa.

1 Like

Re: Guys Killer Curve Or Beautiful Face???? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 09, 2014
TheNaijan:

Reserved...
The hell both! The best way to rate a girl physically is based on her front, back to height ratio- period... And they gotta be appropriately proportional... Why would I want a face that looks like a bull dog and a body that looks like Kim's. Guys who don't have options settle for less... and this is very bad for Nigerian guys because beauty standards for girls in Nigeria is seriously decreasing...No thanks to hardships and bad pairing. A guy(6) who marries a girl (3), if they do have a female child-that girl would be a 3 or 4.5 at best or something lower -genetics sometimes can't be cheated... A nice girl is so focused on her meaner job. She forgets to take good care of her body; doesn't eat good food, doesn't workout...hence she grows fat or her belly protrudes more than her bo*bs, her legs becomes like that of a guy and her skin is something else plus more negatives... Worst still she wears a wig to look like the western girls (which may be produced from the hairs of girls from different continents) -how distorted... I want something real...Go to Russia,Brazil, Ukraine, and maybe some Eastern African countries and see beauty for yourself guys... the face, height, weight, behavior, voice...damn! Ask the Nigerian guys there with good game how they are enjoying the good feel...
As harsh as this may sound, the black woman presently is the least beautiful in the world (no offense)...
Re: Guys Killer Curve Or Beautiful Face???? by SkinnyDude(m): 7:49pm On Nov 09, 2014
killer curve all day, all night! why i go carry yanshless girl like me? am not gay
Re: Guys Killer Curve Or Beautiful Face???? by qeemus: 7:50pm On Nov 09, 2014
Curvy all the way

1 Like

Re: Guys Killer Curve Or Beautiful Face???? by mzhorlah(f): 7:53pm On Nov 09, 2014
Spreads mat...I need someone to get me a drink
Re: Guys Killer Curve Or Beautiful Face???? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 09, 2014
NinoBrown888:
KILLER CURVES !

U wan die
Re: Guys Killer Curve Or Beautiful Face???? by Generalkorex(m): 8:01pm On Nov 09, 2014
Kelvin0:
cool
come and comment
d post is on fp nah

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Heartbroken Nigerian Man, Who Returned From UK To Propose To His Girlfriend / Single Mom Advertises Herself For A Husband On Twitter / I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.