Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. (41886 Views)

Emmanuel Emenike Hangs-out With Okorocha In Dubai / Iara Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Imo State (Photo) / Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:58pm On Nov 09, 2014
Princewill1:
[s]MAKE NO MISTAKE!
I'm an Aba boy but presently in Owerri.I was discussing with a friend in Aba about the Apc rally in Aba Sport Complex over the phone yesterday,what I found out happened was that Rochas is no way popular in Igboland,infact he can not pull half of that crowd in his own state of Imo,he is so hated here for joining Apc.But the Aba case was different WHY because Aba people has suffered a lot and they welcome ANYBODY that talks about their plight or criticises T.A Orji govt.I heard that Rochas and Ngige used bulk of the time talking about the state of roads in Aba and both were condemnig the T.A Orji Adinistration.This is excertly what most Aba residents want to hear not minding who is saying it.MARK MY WORD IF ROCHAS AND NGIGE CONTINUES THEIR APC PROMOTION TOUR IN OTHER SE STATES,THEY MAY BE STONED AT SOME PIONTS,membership of that party is regarded as a taboo here.What happened in Aba on friday is understandable.[/s]

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by Ugwumba60: 2:04pm On Nov 09, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

Whoever that says that is a f00l as well as those that believe in it.
omimah cum general scatter welcome back.
Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 09, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

So? Does he believe in anything APC? Please, onye nkem, don't take that opportunist serious!
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by Princewill1(m): 2:10pm On Nov 09, 2014
LOOK! NgeneUkwenu or what ever u are called,don't quote me if u got nothing meaningful to say.Go and tell ur pay masters that Apc is not wining anywhere in SE.U are indeed a disgrace to womanhood.STUPOR!

6 Likes

Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 09, 2014
Obiagelli:

Ngwakwe is a card carrying member of the Apc.
Ngwakwe is a bigoted hypocrite!

Sai APC for Abia State!

11 Likes

Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by Abiriba1stson: 2:13pm On Nov 09, 2014
Though am not a supporter of APC but i must be sincere here. Igbo people love Rochas Okorocha, especially those of us that are from Abia State. The only Igbo people that hate him are Anambra people because they all want every good thing to start and end in Anambra state. They like pulling down any good thing that is not from Anambra state, and this one of the problem we are having in Igboland today.

26 Likes

Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by lacasa: 2:13pm On Nov 09, 2014
Wow!

Proud of this! cool

Firmly believe that if there is to be an Igbo President in Nigeria mostly acceptable to the SW and North, it just has to be Rochas Okorocha.

All party notions aside, bt Rochas is the one if Igbos want a President

6 Likes

Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:17pm On Nov 09, 2014
Princewill1:
[s]LOOK! NgeneUkwenu or what ever u are called,don't quote me if u got nothing meaningful to say.Go and tell ur pay masters that Apc is not wining anywhere in SE.U are indeed a disgrace to womanhood.STUPOR![/s]

Mumu!

Sai APC for the entire South East!

14 Likes

Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:18pm On Nov 09, 2014
Abiriba1stson:
Though am not a supporter of APC but i must be sincere here. Igbo people love Rochas Okorocha, especially those of us that are from Abia State. The only Igbo people that hate him are Anambra people because they all want every good thing to start and end in Anambra state. They like pulling down any good thing that is not from Anambra state, and this one of the problem we are having in Igboland today.

Thank you my brother!

7 Likes

Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by omenka(m): 2:19pm On Nov 09, 2014
donphilopus:
God, I thought they said he had failed them. And was even called a traitor. I'm beginning to believe what he recently said, ie, APC would govern Abia State come next year. He has shown to the world that he's not lying!
Only by those who've sunTAN their skin and, perhaps, their brains. The man's popularity keeps growing within and outside his state.

He's gotta watch his weight tho.

#God bless APC!!

11 Likes

Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by Sibabasibaba1: 2:20pm On Nov 09, 2014
Dreaming is permitted. It's good for the soul.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by winniz: 2:22pm On Nov 09, 2014
[s][/s]NgeneUkwenu:

Mumu!

Sai APC for the entire South East![s][/s]

PDP all de way cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by omenka(m): 2:22pm On Nov 09, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

Bro Nqwakwe shouldn't be taken seriously.
Dude's been licking his wounds since he was demoted!! gringrin

A very bitter old man now. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by EdCure: 2:24pm On Nov 09, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

Bro Nqwakwe shouldn't be taken seriously.
True!
But, unfortunately, the troll is a Mod.

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by asha80(m): 2:27pm On Nov 09, 2014
it is good to know the present dynamics in a state before one enters into this pdp apc fightings...only way this apc candidate has a chance to win is when t a orji's puppet becomes pdp candidate(ie ikpeazu).

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by Princewill1(m): 2:27pm On Nov 09, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Mumu!

Sai APC for the entire South East!
Fool the monthly peanut u receive from Tinubu has affected ur level of reasoning.We will stone any body who trys to force Apc on us.#GEJTILL2019

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:29pm On Nov 09, 2014
Princewill1:
Fool the monthly peanut u receive from Tinubu has affected ur level of reasoning.We will stone any body who trys to force Apc on us.#GEJTILL2019

Empty chest beater? Where were on you Friday when the APC storm took over the dilapidated State of Abia? I bu onye ngbu! Ngwa nye m efe!

11 Likes

Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 2:30pm On Nov 09, 2014
Abiriba1stson:

You and who are having problems because of anambra people?
Please, speak for your self.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by EdCure: 2:30pm On Nov 09, 2014
abagoro:
It seems Okorocha is even more popular in Aba than the Governor of their state. It seems the PDP media mafia have failed in their bid to stop APC from gaining grounds in Igboland beyond Imo State.
Who no like beta?

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by AlienSPY: 2:31pm On Nov 09, 2014
I can bet my Morris Minor 3 quarter of that crowd don't even have voters card. The REAL voters are in Ariara market, Alaoji, Cemetery, Faulks Road tending to their Businesses and waiting to bury the APCs and its goons on the election day.

5 Likes

Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:34pm On Nov 09, 2014
AlienSPY:
I can bet my Morris Minor 3 quarter of that crowd don't even have voters card. The REAL voters are in Ariara market, Alaoji, Cemetery, Faulks Road tending to their Businesses and waiting to bury the APCs and its goons on the election day.

Oga Eme Gi vom na anya cheesy Ndi Abia Achoro onye IkpeAzu! grin

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by Mckennedy: 2:35pm On Nov 09, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

Whoever that says that is a f00l as well as those that believe in it.

For those who believed in it...already knows what's on ground. ..Muslim - Muslim tickets another sharia on the making.
Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by Princewill1(m): 2:39pm On Nov 09, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Empty chest beater? Where were on Friday when the APC storm took over the dilapidated State of Abia? I bu onye ngbu! Ngwa nye m efe!
While real women are busy with their lives,U are here defending corrupt politicians because of peanut.Infact calling u FOOL is an insult to Foolish people,U are Worst!.Me a chest bester? Okay na Time will tell

1 Like

Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:44pm On Nov 09, 2014
omenka:
Dude's been licking his wounds since he was demoted!! gringrin

A very bitter old man now. cheesy
I'm sure he gave testimony to day for returning as a moderator. Bro. Nqwakwe could be funny.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by Princewill1(m): 2:46pm On Nov 09, 2014
AlienSPY:
U are right,I even heard that 80 toyota buses transported people from Imo to Aba sports club

1 Like

Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by AlienSPY: 2:48pm On Nov 09, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Oga Eme Gi vom na anya cheesy Ndi Abia Achoro onye IkpeAzu! grin

Inscribed PDP on a sheet of paper and hung it on the neck of a goat and stand her for election against the best candidate of APC in the gubernatorial election of Abia, she will still emerge victorious. That's the extent APC is rejected in Abia particularly and Igboland generally.

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:51pm On Nov 09, 2014
Ugwumba60:
omimah cum general scatter welcome back.
Yes, I'm Omimah. But I'm not General Scatter. I don't engage in the display of supposedly pictures of my fellow forumites. What do I stand to gain from it? I'm not the type that create unnecessary handles to engage in the display of pictures. You may choose not to believe me.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by canalily(m): 3:02pm On Nov 09, 2014
Obiagelli:
Apc will win abia in 2015, no doubt about it. Seun obinoscopy
oby pls are you APC campaign co-ordinator?
Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by bunmioguns(m): 3:08pm On Nov 09, 2014
Up ApC

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by kamez(m): 3:09pm On Nov 09, 2014
I ll leave my house in the morning, and go and stand under the sun just to support these criminal politicians..

Tufiakwa.. Not in this lifetime

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by ayukdaboss(m): 3:13pm On Nov 09, 2014
Descartes:

I repeat Rented crowd!!!
You sound so sure. Did you rent the crowd yourself? grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rivers Governorship Election Updates By Governor Wike / Malami: Atiku Not Fit To Contest For President, His Parents Are Cameroonians / Kwam1 And Adebayo Olasoju Visit Tinubu In London - photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.