Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. (41892 Views)

Emmanuel Emenike Hangs-out With Okorocha In Dubai / Iara Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Imo State (Photo) / Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by fyneguy: 11:17pm On Nov 09, 2014
Princewill1:
U are right,I even heard that 80 toyota buses transported people from Imo to Aba sports club

If 80 Toyota buses transported Imo people, who you said hated Rochas so much, then you are either a liar or dumb.
Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by redsun(m): 12:42am On Nov 10, 2014
Alpha apes on rampage staking the destinies of millions in their beclouded state of minds.
Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by Adonispco: 6:11am On Nov 10, 2014
Miscreant taught APC IS ONLY MEANT FOR HAUSAN, BUT REAL MEN KNOW THAT WE ARE PRACTICING DEMOCRATIC SYSTEM OF GOVERNMENT. As for those foolish Imolites who don't appreciate God Almight for giving then so one like Rochas make them no worry becos the will have a new governor who is like T.A Orji of Abia state. Foolish and poisonous fellow who are trying to betray there hardworking good and a real amiable governor just becos of APC...... God will suffer you people becos you foolish Imolites will not know what you handworking governor you have at hand until you lose him. This is just a piece of warning and also an advice to those criticizers of my good governor OWELLE ROCHAS ANAYO OKOROCHA

1 Like

Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by leofab(f): 6:39am On Nov 10, 2014
abagoro:
It seems Okorocha is even more popular in Aba than the Governor of their state. It seems the PDP media mafia have failed in their bid to stop APC from gaining grounds in Igboland beyond Imo State.
they all gathered there to share APC's Money.. That's all
Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by Princewill1(m): 7:25am On Nov 10, 2014
agabusta:

You are a disgrace to male folks. So because someone supports a party other than yours makes you talk to the person in such a way? You are a big disgrace and a coward.
My friend GO AND DIE,who cares what Tinubu riff-raff has to say!
Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by Princewill1(m): 7:37am On Nov 10, 2014
fyneguy:

If 80 Toyota buses transported Imo people, who you said hated Rochas so much, then you are either a liar or dumb.
U obviously has comprehension problem,there is difference btw Apc party stalwarts and members who are working with the gov in imo state and the real or ordinary imo people.If he is so popular here,why bringing them to help fill in the space in another state?
Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by canalily(m): 8:05am On Nov 10, 2014
Obiagelli:

Lol @ press secretary. Welcome on board bro.
my sec i de greet o o o!
Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by apogeez(m): 8:30am On Nov 10, 2014
I support my governor not APC
Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by Udpconcept(m): 9:48am On Nov 10, 2014
Chuks16:

brother pls tell them, it pains me when people from outside IMO States praises the fool for his rubbish scholarship at the tertiary level . I am from mbano and believe me rochas will never smell IMO seat again comes 2015. we all in IMO knows how he came on seat and he will also leave the same way.
Which of the mbano are u from pls, because me am from ehime and rochas is the best thing that happened to my community
Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by jeje123(m): 10:46am On Nov 10, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Who says APC is a northern party? One Nigeria!
Stop crying bro. God is ur strenght
Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by 1025: 11:10am On Nov 10, 2014
mikeson12:
Lol,rented crowd.APC is already dead in Igbo land.I'm from Abia and I can authoritatively tell you guys that Igbos have rejected APC and its monkeys.

Ta orji for senate, his wife for house of reps while his son is going for house of assembly and ur type praise them. sometimes u don't need to see ppl before u know the level weed has damaged their brains. the same party politics peter obi was playing with ur types and today he is in pdp. ur brains are so weak that even some domestic animals can reason better than u do. we need good governance that will benefit the masses. in Imo state, there is free education and the state govt shares shoes to the students. i was happy to hear ppl inside villages telling me how they have benefited from Rochas' govt so who cares the name of his party? since u know pdp as igbo party, how has ur life been? u want to come to this life and remain a slave to a few ppl till u die? God forbid. u must enjoy from the wealth God has blessed nigeria with.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by ROYALD(m): 1:35pm On Nov 10, 2014
[quote author=adultiph post=27861842]

Don't say what you don't know.I am from Imo state.I have been in Anambra since more than 10yrs.Those guys are far more ahead of other states in south east.outside enugu state which chime resuscitated recently other states are supposed to merge together and thrown into Cameroun.Are you talking of Imo state with no rural roads or Imo state that is one of the oldest states in Nigeria with highest number of graduates in Nigeria but cannot boast of a single company.Is it Abia state that is interested in killing the industries in their state.Ebonyi state will soon over take this two useless states because they have at least embrace agriculture.When you do your check you will find out that Imo and Abia are one state before now.So they don't know what leadership is all about.The irony of the whole thing is that these two states are among the oil producing states.So when Anambra people talk just listen to them.They understand what is good governance.mind you am from onuimo in imo state.i cannot even travel home because of bad road and rochas have the impetus of criticizing some one about road.Imo and Abia need deliverance.Listen to Anambra people.they are your senior brother interms of governance & industrialization & general development and they want you to be liberated.[/quote

YOU SEE YOUR SELF TYPICAL ANMABRA MAN SPEAKING , VERY ARROGANT AND UNEDUCATED PEOPLE IN NATURE SPEAKING FROM BOTH MOUTHS! THIS MEANS YOU ARE LYING FOR YOUR SELF PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT NEVER TRAVELED OUT SIDE YOUR LOCALITY WILL SIT BE SIDE THE COMPUTER HOLDING KEYBOARD AND ANALYZE HOW MANY COMPANY IN IMO AND ABIA

I do not want to be so insulting to you but point of correction which Anambra are you talking about this present Anambra or the one to come.
Point of correction IMO state more far better than that thin stink or smelling Anambra.If you come to leadership Anambrians are greedy people they do not know what Good Governance is everything in their state is business useless set of people saboteurs in IGBOLAND who loves money more than their life VERY SOON WE WILL SEND YOU TO Kogi [/b]state that is where you anambrian belong by the way who made you the senior in Igboland?.[b]Point of correction do not compare educated state IMO people with Uneducated people Anambra,
Except for buying and selling you guys are good for nothing than sabotage Igbo interest in Nigerian for money.nemeses will catch you, very soon we will send you parking
Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by ElFenomeno1: 1:39pm On Nov 10, 2014
Mckennedy:

Islamic party not Northern party.

Dumbfu....ck!

APC is not an islamic party, fu...cking brainless twerp!
Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by ROYALD(m): 1:44pm On Nov 10, 2014
Chuks16:

brother pls tell them, it pains me when people from outside IMO States praises the fool for his rubbish scholarship at the tertiary level . I am from mbano and believe me rochas will never smell IMO seat again comes 2015. we all in IMO knows how he came on seat and he will also leave the same way.

both of you are typical Anambra men who do not like good things from other states than yours but this time around you have become a failure
Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 10, 2014
APC is wrong!

Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by namdo(m): 1:54pm On Nov 10, 2014
Abia needs a credible candidate irrespective of which party the candidate comes from. Aba and surrounding communities need serious rework and development. There has been monumental neglect over the years. Eg. an alternative road could have been done through Urata road all the way to etche towns linking Rivers state for faster development in those areas but the past governments have concentrated their efforts elsewhere probably looting the state dry and achieving very little. Abia needs positive change that would get to the impoverished areas.

WHO IS THAT CANDIDATE?
Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 10, 2014
1025:

Ta orji for senate, his wife for house of reps while his son is going for house of assembly and ur type praise them. sometimes u don't need to see ppl before u know the level weed has damaged their brains. the same party politics peter obi was playing with ur types and today he is in pdp. ur brains are so weak that even some domestic animals can reason better than u do. we need good governance that will benefit the masses. in Imo state, there is free education and the state govt shares shoes to the students. i was happy to hear ppl inside villages telling me how they have benefited from Rochas' govt so who cares the name of his party? since u know pdp as igbo party, how has ur life been? u want to come to this life and remain a slave to a few ppl till u die? God forbid. u must enjoy from the wealth God has blessed nigeria with.

Lol,you are entitled to yr opinion and so I'm I.
Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by Mckennedy: 4:32pm On Nov 10, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

Dumbfu....ck!

APC is not an islamic party, fu...cking brainless twerp!

You can call me brainless dumb fu..ck, twerp etc... but remember no matter how you twist the story , the truth must prevail. APC is dead on arrival.
Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by austinvsb1(m): 4:49pm On Nov 10, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

Whoever that says that is a f00l as well as those that believe in it.

Amen!
Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by Obec70(m): 5:47pm On Nov 10, 2014
That's why we need a fresh, Young, Yibrant & God fearing Man to be the next Governor of Abia State. who will rewrite the Story of Abia State as Gods own State! behold the man, DR. UCHE SAMPSON OGAH OON
Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by SUCCESSCHINEX(m): 9:24pm On Nov 10, 2014
wow....this is nice work by the admin, i was there and i pray that a.p.c will rule this state forv a positive change.
Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by jayuuk: 10:26pm On Nov 10, 2014
Abia state needs,a man with a blue print to fix the issues in the state,am not after party,Aba needs redemption, the only man that has never been in the polical scene and he is a tested,trusted administrator,is ALEX OTT former GMD diamondbank.I wish abians can see that dis and vote for him.
Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by Sodangi77: 11:42am On Nov 11, 2014
mikeson12:
Lol,rented crowd.APC is already dead in Igbo land.I'm from Abia and I can authoritatively tell you guys that Igbos have rejected APC and its monkeys.
Just like we have seeing in TAN rally
Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by muktarmtt(m): 4:22pm On Nov 11, 2014
Mckennedy:

and Igbo people r hailyn it up APC
Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by muktarmtt(m): 4:23pm On Nov 11, 2014
Mckennedy:

and daz make Rochas a a Muslim abeg give us a break
Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by Mckennedy: 5:46pm On Nov 11, 2014
muktarmtt:
and Igbo people r hailyn it up APC

Which igbo people and when have you became an igbo voice?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Situation Room Calls For Cancellation Of Kogi Elections / APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria / Watermelon Seller Refuses To Collect Money From Buyer Because Of Buhari's Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.