Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. (41889 Views)

Emmanuel Emenike Hangs-out With Okorocha In Dubai / Iara Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Imo State (Photo) / Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by kurupt1: 3:14pm On Nov 09, 2014
Anybody apart from orji uzor kalu or t.a orji and their lineage is okay for me.good governance is what abians need.

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:14pm On Nov 09, 2014
AlienSPY:

[s]Inscribed PDP on a sheet of paper and hung it on the neck of a goat and stand her for election against the best candidate of APC in the gubernatorial election of Abia, she will still emerge victorious. That's the extent APC is rejected in Abia particularly and Igboland generally[/s].

mumu x 2! Will it stop you from being a hungry poor boy?

5 Likes

Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by major466(m): 3:15pm On Nov 09, 2014
Crowds can be deceiving. APC fooling themselves with borrowed crowd since forever.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by ayukdaboss(m): 3:21pm On Nov 09, 2014
major466:
Crowds can be deceiving. APC fooling themselves with borrowed crowd since forever.
Did you borrow the crowd?

5 Likes

Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by maylisa(f): 3:23pm On Nov 09, 2014
I piety the people of abia if they allow APC rule them. Time to think fast because abia state has been sold unknowingly to the inhabitants.
Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by omenka(m): 3:24pm On Nov 09, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

I'm sure he gave testimony to day for returning as a moderator. Bro. Nqwakwe could be funny.
Returned as What!!!!!?? shockedshocked

Seun, what is the meaning of this??!!!

1 Like

Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by raziboi(m): 3:25pm On Nov 09, 2014
mikeson12:
Lol,rented crowd.APC is already dead in Igbo land.I'm from Abia and I can authoritatively tell you guys that Igbos have rejected APC and its monkeys.
ur from abia and I was born in aba....don't say wat u don't knw!!!!

next

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by mcdokwe(m): 3:26pm On Nov 09, 2014
abagoro:
It seems Okorocha is even more popular in Aba than the Governor of their state. It seems the PDP media mafia have failed in their bid to stop APC from gaining grounds in Igboland beyond Imo State.
Aba can vote anybody from any party who is not being sponsored T A, but that does not mean they will vote APC at the national level.

5 Likes

Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by cole265(m): 3:30pm On Nov 09, 2014
Abiriba1stson:
Though am not a supporter of APC but i must be sincere here. Igbo people love Rochas Okorocha, especially those of us that are from Abia State. The only Igbo people that hate him are Anambra people because they all want every good thing to start and end in Anambra state. They like pulling down any good thing that is not from Anambra state, and this one of the problem we are having in Igboland today.

I don't believe the ibos don't like Okorocha. I am not ibos, but I envy them for having a calibre of man like him. His is one of a true Igbo man that is active and still a national figure rather than a bigot sectional man like many ibos of the present tym.

6 Likes

Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by cole265(m): 3:32pm On Nov 09, 2014
[quote author=mcdokwe post=27860872] Aba can vote anybody from anyone who is not being sponsored T A, but that does not mean they will vote APC at the national level.

That is good enough.
Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by sunnyflakes(m): 3:35pm On Nov 09, 2014
SOUTH EASTERNERS Y DO U KEEP FOOLING YOURSELVES.... APC HAD CONCLUDED ITS POLITICAL PERMUTATIONS.... WE TALK HERE AS THOUGH ROCHAS STAND A CHANCE.... THE NORTH WILL PRODUCE THE PRESIDENTIAL FLAGBEARER WHILE THE SOUTHWEST PUT FORWARD THE VICE PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE..... PLEASE WAKE UP FROM YOUR SLUMBER B4 U START CLAIMING U HAD DITCHED!!!!!!!
Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:36pm On Nov 09, 2014
omenka:
Returned as What!!!!!?? shockedshocked

Seun, what is the meaning of this??!!!
He has been returned as a moderator in the politics section.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by Maynekky(f): 3:40pm On Nov 09, 2014
Abiriba1stson:
Though am not a supporter of APC but i must be sincere here. Igbo people love Rochas Okorocha, especially those of us that are from Abia State. The only Igbo people that hate him are Anambra people because they all want every good thing to start and end in Anambra state. They like pulling down any good thing that is not from Anambra state, and this one of the problem we are having in Igboland today.
And what ȋ̝̊̅§ that supposed τ̲̅õ̸̳͡ mean? If you have nothing τ̲̅õ̸̳͡ comment,ȋ̝̊̅§ it not better τ̲̅õ̸̳͡ read and pass.

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 09, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Oga Eme Gi vom na anya cheesy Ndi Abia Achoro onye IkpeAzu! grin
We are the Abia people that stay in Abia, if you have any question ask us, elections are not won on nairaland. Oburu na inwere ajuju juo mu, ka m kowara gi. We don't know the meaning of 'sai' to start with.

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by Okudiover(m): 3:41pm On Nov 09, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin What has GEJ and TA Orji done for Abians? Nuttin. The PDP is bad news for south easterners especially Abia. I would like PDP to lose in Abia State to proove some points to crooks like T.A Orji and the man at Abuja who has no shoes....what is his name again? Oh! GEJ (also called Azikiwe when it is convenient for him).

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue I repeat our closeness to Abuja has done us no good whatsoever. I si o wu asi ga Abia gburu gburu ghota ihe m n'ekwu.

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 09, 2014
When you pay your dues to the masses politically, you need not rent a crowd. Okorocha does not need to rent a crowd, he is a crowd puller anytime, anywhere, anyday and for any reason.

I'm an Aba boy and I must say the truth, Okorocha is idolized in Abia.

If you like him or not, that is just a plain fact.
Even you wey no like am no go sabi when you go begin hail am.

Let us who clamour for better change for once speak the truth!

8 Likes

Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:49pm On Nov 09, 2014
kamez:
I ll leave my house in the morning, and go and stand under the sun just to support these criminal politicians..

Tufiakwa.. Not in this lifetime
grin
Funny u!
Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by robay(m): 3:58pm On Nov 09, 2014
A.P.C will win bet it with me grin

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by robay(m): 3:59pm On Nov 09, 2014
A.P.C will win in 2015, bet it with me grin

1 Like

Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by chygozzzz: 4:00pm On Nov 09, 2014
From their facial expression and smile is so obvious that this is a rented crowd. APC can't even survive in Aba talk less of the whole Abia.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by Emmachina24: 4:06pm On Nov 09, 2014
AlienSPY:
I can bet my Morris Minor 3 quarter of that crowd don't even have voters card. The REAL voters are in Ariara market, Alaoji, Cemetery, Faulks Road tending to their Businesses and waiting to bury the APCs and its goons on the election day.
lol
Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by IyfeNamikaze(m): 4:10pm On Nov 09, 2014
[quote author=NgeneUkwenu post=27858742][/quote]

he is not talking blah blah blah ... what he said there are the real facts! anything anti TA orji will be whole heartedly appreciated and supported as long as ABA is concerned. We don't like Ta orji but we have nothing against the party! if the party present someone credible like uche Oga, APC will be totally floored. in fact the only way APC can ever win abia state is through some kind of miracle.

Don't be deceived by the crowd you just saw, ABA people sabi look look. you never hear about the phrase... "ABA n' anya "?

1 Like

Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by adultiph: 4:10pm On Nov 09, 2014
Abiriba1stson:

Don't say what you don't know.I am from Imo state.I have been in Anambra since more than 10yrs.Those guys are far more ahead of other states in south east.outside enugu state which chime resuscitated recently other states are supposed to merge together and thrown into Cameroun.Are you talking of Imo state with no rural roads or Imo state that is one of the oldest states in Nigeria with highest number of graduates in Nigeria but cannot boast of a single company.Is it Abia state that is interested in killing the industries in their state.Ebonyi state will soon over take this two useless states because they have at least embrace agriculture.When you do your check you will find out that Imo and Abia are one state before now.So they don't know what leadership is all about.The irony of the whole thing is that these two states are among the oil producing states.So when Anambra people talk just listen to them.They understand what is good governance.mind you am from onuimo in imo state.i cannot even travel home because of bad road and rochas have the impetus of criticizing some one about road.Imo and Abia need deliverance.Listen to Anambra people.they are your senior brother interms of governance & industrialization & general development and they want you to be liberated.

8 Likes

Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by amanze15(m): 4:22pm On Nov 09, 2014
Abiriba1stson:
cite an evident example sir?!

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:25pm On Nov 09, 2014
adultiph:

Don't say what you don't know.I am from Imo state.I have been in Anambra since more than 10yrs.Those guys are far more ahead of other states in south east.outside enugu state which chime resuscitated recently other states are supposed to merge together and thrown into Cameroun.Are you talking of Imo state with no rural roads or Imo state that is one of the oldest states in Nigeria with highest number of graduates in Nigeria but cannot boast of a single company.Is it Abia state that is interested in killing the industries in their state.Ebonyi state will soon over take this two useless states because they have at least embrace agriculture.When you do your check you will find out that Imo and Abia are one state before now.So they don't know what leadership is all about.The irony of the whole thing is that these two states are among the oil producing states.So when Anambra people talk just listen to them.They understand what is good governance.mind you am from onuimo in imo state.i cannot even travel home because of bad road and rochas have the impetus of criticizing some one about road.Imo and Abia need deliverance.Listen to Anambra people.they are your senior brother interms of governance & industrialization & general development and they want you to be liberated.
Oyel producin states kwa?
Abi oil (palm oil, groundnut oil, olive oil grin ) producin state?
Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by amanze15(m): 4:26pm On Nov 09, 2014
Let IMO and Abia continue their tom n jerry story, which rent crowd reach PDP abeg, almost half of ilorin was rented out to impress PEJ when she visited, politics in 9ja is hilarious
Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by Desric(m): 4:28pm On Nov 09, 2014
Abagoro I must commend your effort in creating this thread, in fact this is the time for our darling state Abia to be liberated from the hands of selfish visionless clueless leaders. With God by our side, come 2015, the APC will occupy the government house of Abia state and Abia will never remain the same again for good.

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by adultiph: 4:31pm On Nov 09, 2014
MichaelSokoto:

Oyel producin states kwa?
Abi oil (palm oil, groundnut oil, olive oil grin ) producin state?

my brother oyel ooo.they're among the states that collect's 13%monthly oil derivation in Nigeria.They are also the most undeveloped state in south east

1 Like

Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by sirfemoz(m): 4:36pm On Nov 09, 2014
APC really living to his name; media party.. Nairaland APC wing are not helping matters. APC has forgotten its rally in Anambra State, during the time of Ngige. There was crowd, then finally, what happened? Its not about making noise and ringing bell around, how many among those crowds have Voters Card? Just like those days in school, empty heads makes the most noise in classroom. Anyways, I wish them luck in their endeavour to capture south east, but o ga eme ha vuum na anya!.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by AlienSPY: 4:46pm On Nov 09, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

mumu x 2! Will it stop you from being a hungry poor boy?

I work real hard for my money not you that was invited to a meeting, 20k given to you and a year free internet subscription to insult the sensibility of your people.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bayelsa: 8 Lawmakers, 11 Commissioners, 6 LGA Chairmen, 83 Councillors Decamp / Soldiers Kill Many Boko Haram Terrorists In Tunbun Guni Along Lake Chad (Graphic / Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Enugu (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.