Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,238 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. (41891 Views)

Emmanuel Emenike Hangs-out With Okorocha In Dubai / Iara Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Imo State (Photo) / Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by Chigold101(m): 6:45pm On Nov 09, 2014
abagoro:

Cant you see from the pictures on the road that they were not rented? People even climbed pole to have a glimpse of the men.
how do u know and measure a rented crowd? What even made you think that those people you are seeing are from that rally?

1 Like

Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:46pm On Nov 09, 2014
Ugwumba60:
ok oooo, agaghi m uka, mu si oru lota na ututu we hie ura.
Ok.
Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by Princewill1(m): 6:48pm On Nov 09, 2014
Gorrbachev:

♫♪♫ O ka lara, o fe sunkun x4. ♫♪♫

Doctor, the thing pain you? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Did u say Pain? If ur Apc secures more than 5% votes in SE not even winning this region than U can talk of me being pained,but for now I'm on ground,No righting thinking igbo man thinks of voting in the Islamic Brotherhood Party.I'm telling U it's practically immpossible

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by cooldays(m): 6:56pm On Nov 09, 2014
If APC is islamist, What then is PDP? ANTICHRIST I GUESS

1 Like

Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by penny01502: 7:02pm On Nov 09, 2014
Descartes:

Aba has been a sorry state since the days of the 'lootocratic' Orjis angry

Check out Aba Owerri Road, from Abàyi , umuocham, umungasi, down to milverton.

Not forgetting Faulks Road, Umode, Umule, Aba/PH express way....

Aba has been a city of negligence since 1999.#Fact

Hope Abia will get it right this time around and elect a genuine leader who will get them out from all these messy years angry
you forget to mention Arochukwu-Ohafia road, that road is just like going to hell angry
Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by tuborme: 7:07pm On Nov 09, 2014
The biggest problem with the Nigerian polity is their short memories on political issues. This same Rochas that allegedly rented people from Osun state to rig elections in Anambra state just a year ago! These people were arrested and paraded before us. Rochas has held an umbrella under PDP, a cock under APGA, is holding APC's broom today. Who knows what he will be holding tomorrow? With all the road constructions going on in Imo state falling into shreds due to lack of due process and environmental impact accessment.

Being a good man is different from being a leader. Look at their manifesto and how plausible it is to achieving the contents.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by odunkha(m): 7:15pm On Nov 09, 2014
God will punish all the satanic politician in this country...
Amen!
Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 09, 2014
For some of us who lived and breathed Aba when we were younger, From Folks Road, to Power Line, Ariaria, to waterside, you will understand that Aba is like a huge market, this is normal Aba congestion and little to do with Rochas or APC. Granted, this is a rally, but even if na dead body you carry pass for Aba, na so people go comot come look, infact, even if you shout --'koo-shee! OH-NYE OH-shi' for Aba, people wey go comot come, go pass this APC nonsense. There is nothing here, Rochase being a conman decided to wade through the normal Aba roads, knowing the fools will snap the pictures.

APigC - Advanced Pigs Congress.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by Cannonleo(m): 7:26pm On Nov 09, 2014
asha80:
t a orji was stoned in aba in 2011 and it is believed that that is the reason why orji decided to neglect aba which is foolish and childlish....okorocha being more popular than him in aba is expected....however i am not sure of the structure of apc in abia i doubt their chances unless a highly popular candidate becomes their flagbearer in 2015.

Guy u simply got it,apc has no viable structure or.popularity in abia but abias do love rochas because in our own level of assesment despite his own flaws nd gains he.in 10000 better than TA orji.the pdp in abai state had better sit up and present a candidate like ogah or otti or wogu else apga or apc (if they present a viable candidate) will pull a huge suprise..right now in aba there is ahuge resentment of T.A orji but not the pdp,however candidate coming to abia for rallies have been asked.2 distance themselves.form ocheonwu if they want any audiences at all,and a lot of them seems to be learning
Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by Abel202: 7:30pm On Nov 09, 2014
[b]My People,
Multi-party democracy is good because it offers you candidates from several parties to choose from.
Granted that South East ie Ndi Igbo are PDP states. However Abia state is a peculiar state in the South east.
Abia boasts of Aba which is a commercial hub in West Africa and could play even a more pivotal role in the economic life of Abia and the entire country. However Abia state under the two Orji's has had the worst governance anywhere in the country. And strangely, Aba has seen more of the worst governance from these useless governors than any other city or village in the state.
The Two governors ie Oriji Uzor Kalu(former) and T.A Orji(present) happens to come from one party ie the PDP.
While I and the entire Abia people still remain a core PDP people, but we would be the most stupid set of people if we allow T.A.orji to choose his successor and the person wins and becomes Abia state next governor. Reason is simple - the person would have sworn to Okija shrine and sold his soul to the devil - meaning that he will perform absolutely nothing like the useless T.A.Orji or he might even be worse than him.
Now T.A.Orji has the Abia state PDP machinery under his full command. So what he says is law and whom he annoints is favored. So its simple, should we go with PDP in Abia then we are in for another 8 useless years. Can Abia state aford another 8 useless years after 16 useless years? Considering where our neighbours - Akwa Ibom, Rivers & Imo are heading, wouldnt it be a complete madness to allow a T.A.Orji protegé to continue after him?
Under this scenario, if APC, APGA, or any party produces a better, competent and sellable candidate, I tell you, Aba people will MASSIVELY vote for that person.
The only problem we have is that T.A.Orji and his co travellers have perfected the art of rigging in Abia state. So the question is - even if we vote in an APC or APGA candidate, will our votes realy count in Abia state?[/b]

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by zendy: 7:39pm On Nov 09, 2014
tuborme:
The biggest problem with the Nigerian polity is their short memories on political issues. This same Rochas that allegedly rented people from Osun state to rig elections in Anambra state just a year ago! These people were arrested and paraded before us. Rochas has held an umbrella under PDP, a cock under APGA, is holding APC's broom today. Who knows what he will be holding tomorrow? With all the road constructions going on in Imo state falling into shreds due to lack of due process and environmental impact accessment.

Being a good man is different from being a leader. Look at their manifesto and how plausible it is to achieving the contents.

Don't mind these APC supporters. Rochas Okorocha is a traitor to the Igbos. Look at him waving to his hand to his rented crowd in Aba as if his party stands any chance of winning elections anywhere in the South-east. Jumping from one party to the other for political expediency and telling the Igbos that it is in their best interest enthrone Yoruba/Hausa hegemony by joining APC. The man doesn't care about anything except becoming president. That's how he begged on his knees to become the APGA candidate and when he won,he suddenly remembered that APGA is just a 'regional party' and dumped it for APC. I trust my fellow Igbos in Imo and Aba. They know that Rochas is just a sellout. In 2015, I pray that Imo,Aba,Ebonyi and Enugu states will vote to unify Igbos under APGA and to make Jonathan president because the only alternative to Jonathan is to have Buhari and the return of power to the north. Rochas should start thinking about the trailer that will remove his belongings from Government House next year.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by theozobby(m): 7:44pm On Nov 09, 2014
Princewill1:
MAKE NO MISTAKE!
I'm an Aba boy but presently in Owerri.I was discussing with a friend in Aba about the Apc rally in Aba Sport Complex over the phone yesterday,what I found out happened was that Rochas is no way popular in Igboland,infact he can not pull half of that crowd in his own state of Imo,he is so hated here for joining Apc.But the Aba case was different WHY because Aba people has suffered a lot and they welcome ANYBODY that talks about their plight or criticises T.A Orji govt.I heard that Rochas and Ngige used bulk of the time talking about the state of roads in Aba and both were condemnig the T.A Orji Adinistration.This is excertly what most Aba residents want to hear not minding who is saying it.MARK MY WORD IF ROCHAS AND NGIGE CONTINUES THEIR APC PROMOTION TOUR IN OTHER SE STATES,THEY MAY BE STONED AT SOME PIONTS,membership of that party is regarded as a taboo here.What happened in Aba on friday is understandable.
Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by Iceathome(m): 7:44pm On Nov 09, 2014
To tell all u people celebrating visit to Abia the truth, Abians dont need Apc becos they dont have a credible aspirant to present. The crowd you guys see at rally are Imolite and people who loved Rochas as a person not becos of Apc.

I can authentically tell us here that Apc have safe landing in Abia. Forget Okezue Abia who promise T.A Orji to give his son chief of staff so that they can cover his loot.

As an Abian politician, and from Abia north who needs transformation and change in Abia, we are strongly against anybody that T.A Orji will present to us, we need neutral person in likes of Dr. Sampson Uche Ogar or Alex Otii former Zenith& Diamond Bank director as our Governor both Pdp
Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by Cannonleo(m): 7:45pm On Nov 09, 2014
[quote author=NgeneUkwenu post=27858742][/quote] ngene pull of all the sacarsm u like the.guy u.quoted is absolutely correct and I have first hand.experience of his words..so tell ur supporter of APC association if u want to govern abia look for a good candidate with idealogy,charisma nd poise nd not a ranting retardeee we have already heard enough of them(same old stories) do dat nd the apc will have my vote.while I vote GEJ still.
Same goes on the national level provide a viable road map and idealogy with matured candidates and not ranting babies,support the on going war.against terrorism by making the right statement nd doin the right thing.a respectable opption party should do in this trying time nd stop looking nd praying for.problems and faults bring out solutions to the govt in the spirit of sportsmanship and.stop this.lame we.will kick pdp out theory,it is becoming lame then finally give me an nda issah or fashola as main candidate then I might move my hand away from the umbrella to the broom

Do none of this I will just stick to GEJ until u guys mature shekina
Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by seraphicesty: 7:57pm On Nov 09, 2014
Ndi igbo wake up, is an Islamic thing, and remember rochas is there half son just like ameachi, we should not expect that they have any good plan for Ndi igbo just to help them islamise our region. Be wise.
Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 09, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Who says APC is a northern party? One Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by Iceathome(m): 8:00pm On Nov 09, 2014
Its a big war in Abia politics becos T.A Orji want to install his loyalist as gov and house of assembly by projecting who will vie or not but he will fail.

Apc dont have a home in the Abia state in as much as T A ORJI is pdp.

Dr. Uche Sampson Ogar is the people's mandate who have helped pdp govt for d past 4yrs. Let me put it to all Abians here, Uche Ogar was the person who have been doing all the youth empowerment in Abia hoping that Gov T A Orji will be understandable enough to know his vision for the state rather he choose to his fellow looters.

Abians here say no T A ORJI and stupid politics
Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by johnemeka(m): 8:08pm On Nov 09, 2014
Descartes:

Hope Abia will get it right this time around and elect a genuine leader who will get them out from all these messy years angry
Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by johnemeka(m): 8:09pm On Nov 09, 2014
Descartes:

We need a fresh air from another political party ''Pig Demonstrating People " have finished my father land in the past 16 yrs.
I am not happy at all,i cried seriously the last time a went to Aba through Port Harcourt Rd. There was no road,heaps of dirty were nearly blocking the road.
There is no Government reflection in Aba.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by agabusta: 8:15pm On Nov 09, 2014
Princewill1:
LOOK! NgeneUkwenu or what ever u are called,don't quote me if u got nothing meaningful to say.Go and tell ur pay masters that Apc is not wining anywhere in SE.U are indeed a disgrace to womanhood.STUPOR!

You are a disgrace to male folks. So because someone supports a party other than yours makes you talk to the person in such a way? You are a big disgrace and a coward.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by Tribal3AST: 8:20pm On Nov 09, 2014
Please compare rally in ABA and that of oshogbo.

Did you see any difference?

Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by Plshavmercyamen: 8:28pm On Nov 09, 2014
The truth is that APC stand a better chance to win the Guber election in Abia come 2015. But, the prob is, that they(APC) presently lack structures to check the monumental rigging that is bound to be orchestrated by PDP. The only way out is for them(APC) to field a very popular candidate that wil have the blessings and active support(on the field campaign and mobilisation) of Rochas and Ngige so that the masses will serve as a check to the wel oiled PDP rigging machinery in Abia just the way WE, Imolites did in 2011 for Rochas. Udo diri unu

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by Tribal3AST: 8:33pm On Nov 09, 2014
Plshavmercyamen:
The truth is that APC stand a better chance to win the Guber election in Abia come 2015. But, the prob is, that they(APC) presently lack structures to check the monumental rigging that is bound to be orchestrated by PDP. The only way out is for them(APC) to field a very popular candidate that wil have the blessings and active support(on the field campaign and mobilisation) of Rochas and Ngige so that the masses will serve as a check to the wel oiled PDP rigging machinery in Abia just the way WE, Imolites did in 2011 for Rochas. Udo diri unu
bros, APGA will win APC in abia not to talk of PDP. You don't know what you are saying.

PPA and APGA are stronger than APC in abia, ask any abian grin

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 09, 2014
WHO SAID THIS PLACE IS ABA? PLEASE THIS IS NOT ABA.
Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by Plshavmercyamen: 8:45pm On Nov 09, 2014
Tribal3AST:
bros, APGA will win APC in abia not to talk of PDP. You don't know what you are saying.

PPA and APGA are stronger than APC in abia, ask any abian grin
Nwanne, re read my post and u wil understand that even other parties wil face similar challenge and can only pull through with the solution i prescribed. Udo diri gi
Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by excess4luv: 8:51pm On Nov 09, 2014
It pains me when people who has suffered humiliation, neglect, kidnapping, complete structural collapse etc still have not learnt any lesson, what Abia needs now is not a party but a candidate, APC, APGA PDP etc, are not our problem. There are more credible candidates in PDP than Okezie, and other mischievious fellows under that umbrella, Apga is yet to convience me with a candidate, Apc would have been a good opposition but there are too many noise makers in the house,, Acho, F.N Nwosu, the bank directors are just the few i consider moderate for the seat under PDP, but my question remains '''can Abians get wise and protect their future?''
Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 09, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
grin grin grin And this is coming before the implosion of PDP in the state which will come immediately the retard Ikpeazu is returned as PDP candidate!

APC membership keep soaring while the PDP is being sunk!

Sai Buhari!
no mind that crowd no body ther is voting apc na d money them want it happened to ngige

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by millionaireman: 9:12pm On Nov 09, 2014
abagoro:
How realer can it get?

Man, you are one of the PA's that mislead Gov. Okorocha. Those PDP guys are more mean, they are more politically savvy, they are more organised and with greater national spread than APC people. APC revolves around a few individuals with divergent political ideologies.

Those PDP people cannot vacate Aso Rock for APC in 2015 - even if any miracle makes APC win the presidential election.

------ on a wild-goose chase.
Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by Ugwumba60: 9:35pm On Nov 09, 2014
Aba no dey carry last. We shall pelt Thief After Orji satchet water again when he comes to Aba for campaign. Just blasting NWA ABA by Ruffcoin nwa Aba
Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by JEITO: 9:58pm On Nov 09, 2014
We all know that in Nigeria, crowd at a rally doesn't translate to how influential you are or to votes on election day.

The same crowd that attended your rally, will be the same that will attend mine. The only difference are the fanatical ones; they are those who do they major shouting.
Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by Chuks16(m): 10:20pm On Nov 09, 2014
adultiph:

Don't say what you don't know.I am from Imo state.I have been in Anambra since more than 10yrs.Those guys are far more ahead of other states in south east.outside enugu state which chime resuscitated recently other states are supposed to merge together and thrown into Cameroun.Are you talking of Imo state with no rural roads or Imo state that is one of the oldest states in Nigeria with highest number of graduates in Nigeria but cannot boast of a single company.Is it Abia state that is interested in killing the industries in their state.Ebonyi state will soon over take this two useless states because they have at least embrace agriculture.When you do your check you will find out that Imo and Abia are one state before now.So they don't know what leadership is all about.The irony of the whole thing is that these two states are among the oil producing states.So when Anambra people talk just listen to them.They understand what is good governance.mind you am from onuimo in imo state.i cannot even travel home because of bad road and rochas have the impetus of criticizing some one about road.Imo and Abia need deliverance.Listen to Anambra people.they are your senior brother interms of governance & industrialization & general development and they want you to be liberated.

brother pls tell them, it pains me when people from outside IMO States praises the fool for his rubbish scholarship at the tertiary level . I am from mbano and believe me rochas will never smell IMO seat again comes 2015. we all in IMO knows how he came on seat and he will also leave the same way.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by RedBororo(m): 11:16pm On Nov 09, 2014
This man should go and rest, politician are lazy sett of people in Nigeria, who want to kill our generation unborn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Enugu (pictures) / Situation Room Calls For Cancellation Of Kogi Elections / APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.