Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. (41888 Views)

Emmanuel Emenike Hangs-out With Okorocha In Dubai / Iara Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Imo State (Photo) / Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 09, 2014
Abiriba1stson:
Though am not a supporter of APC but i must be sincere here. Igbo people love Rochas Okorocha, especially those of us that are from Abia State. The only Igbo people that hate him are Anambra people because they all want every good thing to start and end in Anambra state. They like pulling down any good thing that is not from Anambra state, and this one of the problem we are having in Igboland today.
you are so on point!
Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by tabletman1: 4:54pm On Nov 09, 2014
asha80:
t a orji was stoned in aba in 2011 and it is believed that that is the reason why orji decided to neglect aba which is foolish and childlish....okorocha being more popular than him in aba is expected....however i am not sure of the structure of apc in abia i doubt their chances unless a highly popular candidate becomes their flagbearer in 2015.
My brother, don't be deceive by all these pdp and apc noise,
Abia state is now a Pdp stronghold courtesy of that evil man called ta orji.
The fight is in Pdp primaries cos whoever is their flag bearer will emerge as the next governor.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 09, 2014
abagoro:
[s]It seems Okorocha is even more popular in Aba than the Governor of their state. It seems the PDP media mafia have failed in their bid to stop APC from gaining grounds in Igboland beyond Imo State.[/s]
Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by nikky341: 5:01pm On Nov 09, 2014
Descartes:
Milverton traders I guess? lipsrsealed undecided

Of course as a public figure he should be admired by all he passes by especially at that Milverton park undecided

Next!!!
No mind them I guess they have not heard of a saying in aba "aba na anya' grin

1 Like

Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 09, 2014
canalily:
oby pls are you APC campaign co-ordinator?
No
Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by Desric(m): 5:04pm On Nov 09, 2014
Princewill1:
MAKE NO MISTAKE!
I'm an Aba boy but presently in Owerri.I was discussing with a friend in Aba about the Apc rally in Aba Sport Complex over the phone yesterday,what I found out happened was that Rochas is no way popular in Igboland,infact he can not pull half of that crowd in his own state of Imo,he is so hated here for joining Apc.But the Aba case was different WHY because Aba people has suffered a lot and they welcome ANYBODY that talks about their plight or criticises T.A Orji govt.I heard that Rochas and Ngige used bulk of the time talking about the state of roads in Aba and both were condemnig the T.A Orji Adinistration.This is excertly what most Aba residents want to hear not minding who is saying it.MARK MY WORD IF ROCHAS AND NGIGE CONTINUES THEIR APC PROMOTION TOUR IN OTHER SE STATES,THEY MAY BE STONED AT SOME PIONTS,membership of that party is regarded as a taboo here.What happened in Aba on friday is understandable.
Nigerians, making excuses for everything no matter how hard or how petty. If rochas happenes to organise a rally in IMO state, what u saw in Aba will be just a child's play. FYI, that rally u saw in Aba was organised within less than one week because the message very impromptu late Sunday night.
Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by canalily(m): 5:07pm On Nov 09, 2014
Obiagelli:

No
...but oby you carry APC for head. Is it you party?
Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by Orikinla(m): 5:11pm On Nov 09, 2014
[size=18pt]PDP has been rejected by most people in the south east, because the spectacular progress they have seen in Imo and other APC states have made them to realize how they have been fooled by the ruling party.
Abia is as ugly as the PDP governor. And the people deserve a good looking governor who will clean up the mess made by the PDP.
PDP turned Abia into the filthiest state in Nigeria.
We deserve the best, but the PDP has given us misfits.
By the way, I am still 100% proud Igbo from Umuahia North LGA, Uhuhu, Aforugiri, Umuekwuele.[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 09, 2014
canalily:
...but oby you carry APC for head. Is it you party?
Lol @ carry for head. I carry a better Nigeria for head and the pdp has failed for 15 years, the sane thing to do is to look for alternatives.
Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by Ugwumba60: 5:16pm On Nov 09, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

Yes, I'm Omimah. But I'm not General Scatter. I don't engage in the display of supposedly pictures of my fellow forumites. What do I stand to gain from it? I'm not the type that create unnecessary handles to engage in the display of pictures. You may choose not to believe me.
ok ka m jiri nwayo kwere, but there was a time u denied being omimah?
Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 09, 2014
The Wind of Change.... #APC

1 Like

Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:23pm On Nov 09, 2014
Ugwumba60:
ok ka m jiri nwayo kwere, but there was a time u denied being omimah?
Give me the link where I denied I'm Omimah. I've always said my handles reflect my mentor, Dr. Orlando Owoh, a highlife maestro. Omimah is the name of his first band.
I je uka ta?
Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by Mars88(m): 5:26pm On Nov 09, 2014
asha80:
t a orji was stoned in aba in 2011 and it is believed that that is the reason why orji decided to neglect aba which is foolish and childlish....okorocha being more popular than him in aba is expected....however i am not sure of the structure of apc in abia i doubt their chances unless a highly popular candidate becomes their flagbearer in 2015.

True, he was 'stoned' with pure water sachet's and promised to pay 'em back in their own coin
Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by Ugwumba60: 5:28pm On Nov 09, 2014
APC can't win Abia, APGA stands a better chance to win if they bring a popular candidate like Uche Ogah or Alex Ottt, Apc doesn't have a structure in Abia and is also dominated by yourba n awusa- fulani at the national level. People who will vote for apc are doing so because Rochas is a good man is loved by common man. I love Owelle Rochas so so so much.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by OYAY(m): 5:28pm On Nov 09, 2014
Irrespective of this crowd the chance of APC in SE is minimal considering the come and chop politics of the political leaders in that region which they got in abundance in this GEJ government. Okorocha can only work harder to retain his imo state in the next election.
Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by Ugwumba60: 5:37pm On Nov 09, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

Give me the link where I denied I'm Omimah. I've always said my handles reflect my mentor, Dr. Orlando Owoh, a highlife maestro. Omimah is the name of his first band.
I je uka ta?
ok oooo, agaghi m uka, mu si oru lota na ututu we hie ura.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by kurt09(m): 5:45pm On Nov 09, 2014
Quite unfortunate that i missed the rally. Hoping that they will present credible candidate for governor. Rochas led Imo state govt have affected me positively. I will support Apc candidates here in Abia state. I don't give a damn..

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by canalily(m): 5:49pm On Nov 09, 2014
Obiagelli:

Lol @ carry for head. I carry a better Nigeria for head and the pdp has failed for 15 years, the sane thing to do is to look for alternatives.
its so good! Am a graduate yet no work. So if APC could give me an enabling environment or work, why not join them! So am with you and wil always second your opinion as the chief press secretary of APC!
Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by pressplay55: 5:59pm On Nov 09, 2014
wait! Wait! Wait!
As in for my papa land who bring apshit come aba? Who try am? Dem dey crazy i swear na aboki nai fall that rally , no normal thinking human fit vote for association of pas criminal aka jan-ja weed
Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by Tonylyte(m): 6:05pm On Nov 09, 2014
Obiagelli:
Apc will win abia in 2015, no doubt about it. Seun obinoscopy
U keep selling this falsehood to yourselves by winning elections on internet and imaginations, that is why when u are faced with the reality of winning and lossing elections and it doesnt favour your imaginations u go bombing places. We have heard similar noises from you, especially before anambra gubernotorial election, we all know what happened later. Billyonaire datolee see them here again.
Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 09, 2014
canalily:
its so good! Am a graduate yet no work. So if APC could give me an enabling environment or work, why not join them! So am with you and wil always second your opinion as the chief press secretary of APC!
Lol @ press secretary. Welcome on board bro.
Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by Gorrbachev: 6:09pm On Nov 09, 2014
Princewill1:
MAKE NO MISTAKE!
[s]I'm an Aba boy but presently in Owerri.I was discussing with a friend in Aba about the Apc rally in Aba Sport Complex over the phone yesterday,what I found out happened was that Rochas is no way popular in Igboland,infact he can not pull half of that crowd in his own state of Imo,he is so hated here for joining Apc.But the Aba case was different WHY because Aba people has suffered a lot and they welcome ANYBODY that talks about their plight or criticises T.A Orji govt.I heard that Rochas and Ngige used bulk of the time talking about the state of roads in Aba and both were condemnig the T.A Orji Adinistration.This is excertly what most Aba residents want to hear not minding who is saying it.MARK MY WORD IF ROCHAS AND NGIGE CONTINUES THEIR APC PROMOTION TOUR IN OTHER SE STATES,THEY MAY BE STONED AT SOME PIONTS,membership of that party is regarded as a taboo here.What happened in Aba on friday is understandable.[/s]

grin grin grin grin grin Omo! See superstory

1 Like

Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by PhockPhockMan: 6:12pm On Nov 09, 2014
egift:
APC...Nigeria...Progress - Ka chukwu mezie okwu grin grin grin
Rented crowd.

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by Chigold101(m): 6:19pm On Nov 09, 2014
donphilopus:
God, I thought they said he had failed them. And was even called a traitor. I'm beginning to believe what he recently said, ie, APC would govern Abia State come next year. He has shown to the world that he's not lying!
how much do u think it will cost Okorocha torent crowd? What is the proximity betwen Aba & Owerri? How many minutes will it cost APC to mobolize their members from PH? Abegi make una forget APC in igboland...they were DEAD on ARIVAL...

1 Like

Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by Johnnyessence(m): 6:21pm On Nov 09, 2014
I always be saying it here people are not carried out by lies PDP is spreading about infrastructure development PDP will fail big time. PDP will loose all d South east state they will loose big time forget on sentiment ooooo. we are talking of development. PDP has fail us .

1 Like

Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by Princewill1(m): 6:24pm On Nov 09, 2014
Gorrbachev:

grin grin grin grin grin Omo! See superstory
GO TO HELL! Who cares about ur opinion?
Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by abagoro(m): 6:25pm On Nov 09, 2014
Chigold101:
how much do u think it will cost Okorocha torent crowd? What is the proximity betwen Aba & Owerri? How many minutes will it cost APC to mobolize their members from PH? Abegi make una forget APC in igboland...they were DEAD on ARIVAL...

Cant you see from the pictures on the road that they were not rented? People even climbed pole to have a glimpse of the men.
Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by Johnnyessence(m): 6:28pm On Nov 09, 2014
Tanoid will always be saying rented crowd when they are loosing members and they will always fail when they loose all d South east state to APC.
Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by Gorrbachev: 6:30pm On Nov 09, 2014
Princewill1:
GO TO HELL! Who cares about ur opinion?

♫♪♫ O ka lara, o fe sunkun x4. ♫♪♫

Doctor, the thing pain you? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 09, 2014
AlienSPY:

Inscribed PDP on a sheet of paper and hung it on the neck of a goat and stand her for election against the best candidate of APC in the gubernatorial election of Abia, she will still emerge victorious. That's the extent APC is rejected in Abia particularly and Igboland generally.

That's foolishness, I know you don't mean to call abians fools.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bayelsa: 8 Lawmakers, 11 Commissioners, 6 LGA Chairmen, 83 Councillors Decamp / Soldiers Kill Many Boko Haram Terrorists In Tunbun Guni Along Lake Chad (Graphic / Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Enugu (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.