Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,787 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

Spending For A Gal You Havent Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Spending For A Gal You Havent Married (2688 Views)

“6 Ways A 'side Chic' Can Trick Her Man Into Spending For Her / See The Latest Lie In Town To Avoid Spending Money / Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Havent Met Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spending For A Gal You Havent Married by agarawu23(m): 6:07pm On Nov 09, 2014
i just learnt my lesson from a friend of mine living here, he as been sending money home for school stuffs and other expenses to his girlfriend and just yesterday we had a news the girl is now sharing wedding IV and she as never said any reasonable thing to defend what we heard. sad sad sad sad sad

there is no month my friend wont send her money; now he his heart broken. cry embarassed

ladies why will you be demanding so much from your bf when you dont have intention of marrying him? embarassed

guys what makes you think spending for that gal will make her love or stay with u? sad sad

your opinion......................................
Re: Spending For A Gal You Havent Married by iceberylin(m): 6:09pm On Nov 09, 2014
Them go dh for My Friend gf broke up with him, while na them be the Maga undecided
Re: Spending For A Gal You Havent Married by agarawu23(m): 6:13pm On Nov 09, 2014
iceberylin:
Them go dh for My Friend gf broke up with him, while na them be the Maga undecided
you suck! cry

if i am the affected person; nothing will stop me from being specific undecided

1 Like

Re: Spending For A Gal You Havent Married by Tymax(m): 6:15pm On Nov 09, 2014
grin I don't pity the maga. He was paying her salary trying to buy/keep a love that was never going to be his.

Paying salary to your babe is not a sign of love. It's simply business and there should be returns. In this case the proprietor ran at a loss.

4 Likes

Re: Spending For A Gal You Havent Married by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 09, 2014
Your friend should have been smart enough to do something rigid in order to make the girl his before spending so much on her. Did he even make any moves to marry her? He should take heart o jare.

1 Like

Re: Spending For A Gal You Havent Married by BreezyRita(f): 6:19pm On Nov 09, 2014
agarawu23:
i just learnt my lesson from a friend of mine living here, he as been sending money home for school stuffs and other expenses to his girlfriend and just yesterday we had a news the girl is now sharing wedding IV and she as never said any reasonable thing to defend what we heard. sad sad sad sad sad

there is no month my friend wont send her money; now he his heart broken. cry embarassed

ladies while will you be demanding so much from your bf when you dont have intention of marrying him? embarassed

guys what makes you think spending for that gal will make her love or stay with u? sad sad

your opinion......................................

And he spent on her cos he wanted to marry her?
Do you spend to make her stay??
Word: If that's your way, you're a maga! You and your friend! Babes have a way of knowing magas.
Newyays, that's none of my biznes.
# It should be "Spending for a girl you haven't married. Not marry. undecided

1 Like

Re: Spending For A Gal You Havent Married by agarawu23(m): 6:27pm On Nov 09, 2014
BreezyRita:

Word: If that's your way, you're a maga! You and your friend! Babes have a way of knowing magas.
i like when you defend ur fellow ladies, and i like that word MAGA sad so its bad caring for the gal you love and that aslo claims she lve u sad

corrected. married
Re: Spending For A Gal You Havent Married by agarawu23(m): 6:32pm On Nov 09, 2014
Tymax:
grin I don't pity the maga. He was paying her salary trying to buy/keep a love that was never going to be his.

Paying salary to your babe is not a sign of love. It's simply business and there should be returns. In this case the proprietor ran at a loss.
how do u know a gal is not going to be yours ? why are you talking like a transgender? cos i doubt u are a guy undecided
havent u fall inlove ?
Re: Spending For A Gal You Havent Married by agarawu23(m): 6:34pm On Nov 09, 2014
MzPreshie:
Your friend should have been smart enough to do something rigid in order to make the girl his before spending so much on her. Did he even make any moves to marry her? He should take heart o jare.
he shld take hrt?
gals can be wicked sha!!!
Re: Spending For A Gal You Havent Married by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 09, 2014
MzPreshie:
SECONDED.
Re: Spending For A Gal You Havent Married by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 09, 2014
chaii some ladies sha why is she collecting money when she know she won't marry your friend I pity that your friend oo,what situation will he be right now self #i hate to hurt guys
Re: Spending For A Gal You Havent Married by Tallesty1(m): 6:55pm On Nov 09, 2014
I will not perform the responsibility of a husband/father in the life of a woman who isn't my wife. Never.

The sad part is that some guys will never learn, no matter what we say or do..
Re: Spending For A Gal You Havent Married by agarawu23(m): 7:04pm On Nov 09, 2014
prettythicksme:
chaii some ladies sha why is she collecting money when she know she won't marry your friend I pity that your friend oo,what situation will he be right now self #i hate to hurt guys
thanks
thats the jobs of nja babes
Re: Spending For A Gal You Havent Married by Tymax(m): 7:04pm On Nov 09, 2014
Like someone stated earlier, the OP is using an "imaginary" friend to hide his shame. grin

Maga
Re: Spending For A Gal You Havent Married by agarawu23(m): 7:06pm On Nov 09, 2014
Tallesty1:
I will not perform the responsibility of a husband/father in the life of a woman who isn't my wife. Never.

The sad part is that some guys will never learn, no matter what we say or do..
exactly but me personally dont spend foolishly on this kukere gals
Re: Spending For A Gal You Havent Married by BobbyRobson: 7:11pm On Nov 09, 2014
you dont spend on gals, they tag you stingy.

You spend on gals. They make you maga and mugu at the same time.

Solution?

Never ever spend on a gal until she is your wife.

3 Likes

Re: Spending For A Gal You Havent Married by BobbyRobson: 7:11pm On Nov 09, 2014

Solution?

Never trust a woman!

2 Likes

Re: Spending For A Gal You Havent Married by agarawu23(m): 7:12pm On Nov 09, 2014
Tymax:
Like someone stated earlier, the OP is using an "imaginary" friend to hide his shame. grin

Maga
undecided undecided undecided undecided i am not like u

my gf has been reguesting me to send her phone since this month but i am putting her on pending

are you not the one who just bought a new iphone 6 with yur salary and advance salary for your gf? u think i dont knw ur type undecided tongue
Re: Spending For A Gal You Havent Married by BobbyRobson: 7:13pm On Nov 09, 2014
agarawu23:
exactly but me personally dont spend foolishly on this kukere gals
tru dat
Re: Spending For A Gal You Havent Married by agarawu23(m): 7:13pm On Nov 09, 2014
BobbyRobson:

Solution?

Never trust a woman!
thanks man, you av said well
Re: Spending For A Gal You Havent Married by agarawu23(m): 7:15pm On Nov 09, 2014
mizzkeji44:

SECONDED.
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Spending For A Gal You Havent Married by mesoade(m): 7:16pm On Nov 09, 2014
BreezyRita:

if he doesn't spend,you'll still be the one to say , "he's not ready for marriage" . . Girls sha
Re: Spending For A Gal You Havent Married by agarawu23(m): 7:16pm On Nov 09, 2014
BobbyRobson:
tru dat
abi na grin
Re: Spending For A Gal You Havent Married by mesoade(m): 7:20pm On Nov 09, 2014
Typical of NL
A guy opened a thread on how he eff'd 3 friends in a week or how promiscous he is,you girls will start abusing him.
Another opened a thread on how he cared,showed love and spent on a girl,then the girl broke his heart,you girls will call him a "maga".
What are we men to do,that can even satisfy you girls?

3 Likes

Re: Spending For A Gal You Havent Married by mesoade(m): 7:21pm On Nov 09, 2014
A person trying to satisfy women,should be prepared to die . . .

2 Likes

Re: Spending For A Gal You Havent Married by agarawu23(m): 7:22pm On Nov 09, 2014
mesoade:
if he doesn't spend,you'll still be the one to say , "he's not ready for marriage" . . Girls sha
dont mind these gals jare, u can never satisfy them.
Re: Spending For A Gal You Havent Married by agarawu23(m): 7:25pm On Nov 09, 2014
mesoade:
Typical of NL
A guy opened a thread on how he eff'd 3 friends in a week or how promiscous he is,you girls will start abusing him.
Another opened a thread on how he cared,showed love and spent on a girl,then the girl broke his heart,you girls will call him a "maga".
What are we men to do,that can even satisfy you girls?
nothing sad
Re: Spending For A Gal You Havent Married by braine(m): 7:36pm On Nov 09, 2014
Spending only makes sense when it goes both ways. As for your friend, he has learned his lesson.
Re: Spending For A Gal You Havent Married by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 09, 2014
agarawu23:
he shld take hrt?
gals can be wicked sha!!!
No, he should take rat poison because a girl he paid her bills ditched him, right? What else is there to do than to move on and trust the law of karma?
Re: Spending For A Gal You Havent Married by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 09, 2014
agarawu23:
undecided undecided undecided undecided i am not like u

my gf has been reguesting me to send her phone since this month but i am putting her on pending

are you not the one who just bought a new iphone 6 with yur salary and advance salary for your gf? u think i dont knw ur type undecided tongue
Don't mind tymax... His type will buy a car for his girlfriend while he treks around.
Waiting for when he finally falls in love.
Re: Spending For A Gal You Havent Married by agarawu23(m): 7:53pm On Nov 09, 2014
MzPreshie:
No, he should take rat poison because a girl he paid her bills ditched him, right? What else is there to do than to move on and trust the law of karma?
havent you read news abt guys committing suicide because of a gal, what do u think the gals do them?? i fear nja babes
Re: Spending For A Gal You Havent Married by agarawu23(m): 7:59pm On Nov 09, 2014
3cycle:

Don't mind tymax... His type will buy a cr for his girlfriend while he treks around.
Waiting for when you finally fall in love.
no guy that cant fall in the traps of dis gals; they will come with different stories just to get money but you will b thinking if u dont give her she might go for another guy(even when she has other guys she is sharing with u).

only the young and jobless guys will say dey cant spend for a gal and they are the types that just date without evening seeing the ladies pant (all in the name of claiming virgin) while the lady market is tasteless already.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Lady Wicked Or Nah?(photos) / Most Girls Ain't Single B4 You Ask Them Out..and They Say 'yes' / For The Confident Ladies Alone..hw to woo a man without appearing cheap.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.