Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Spending For A Gal You Havent Married - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Spending For A Gal You Havent Married (2720 Views)

“6 Ways A 'side Chic' Can Trick Her Man Into Spending For Her / See The Latest Lie In Town To Avoid Spending Money / Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Havent Met Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spending For A Gal You Havent Married by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 09, 2014
agarawu23:
havent you read news abt guys committing suicide because of a gal, what do u think the gals do them?? i fear nja babes
Good for you. Fear them wella.
Re: Spending For A Gal You Havent Married by agarawu23(m): 8:02pm On Nov 09, 2014
braine:
Spending only makes sense when it goes both ways. As for your friend, he has learned his lesson.
definitely he has.

but majority of guys will still fall victim
Re: Spending For A Gal You Havent Married by agarawu23(m): 8:04pm On Nov 09, 2014
MzPreshie:
Good for you. Fear them wella.
yes ,including u undecided
Re: Spending For A Gal You Havent Married by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 09, 2014
agarawu23:
no guy that cant fall in the traps of dis gals; they will come with different stories just to get money but you will b thinking if u dont give her she might go for another guy(even when she has other guys she is sharing with u).

only the young and jobless guys will say dey cant spend for a gal and they are the types that just date without evening seeing the ladies pant (all in the name of claiming virgin) while the lady market is tasteless already.
You smoke igbo before typing the above?
Re: Spending For A Gal You Havent Married by agarawu23(m): 8:16pm On Nov 09, 2014
3cycle:

its u dat need gasses to read and understand what i am trying to say undecided
Re: Spending For A Gal You Havent Married by Tymax(m): 8:27pm On Nov 09, 2014
agarawu23:
no guy that cant fall in the traps of dis gals; they will come with different stories just to get money but you will b thinking if u dont give her she might go for another guy(even when she has other guys she is sharing with u).

only the young and jobless guys will say dey cant spend for a gal and they are the types that just date without evening seeing the ladies pant (all in the name of claiming virgin) while the lady market is tasteless already.
Hope you realize that 3cycle claims to be a virgin. cheesy Guy you just carry your AK47 dey fire everybody sha. Hope you recover the money you spent. Next time don't try to buy love. You should be a boyfriend not the employer of your babe or even worse- her ATM. cheesy grin grin
Re: Spending For A Gal You Havent Married by Tymax(m): 8:29pm On Nov 09, 2014
3cycle:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
See why you should not gang up to face an innocent guy like me? grin grin grin
Re: Spending For A Gal You Havent Married by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 09, 2014
Tymax:

Hope you realize that 3cycle claims to be a virgin. cheesy Guy you just carry your AK47 dey fire everybody sha. Hope you recover the money you spent. Next time don't try to buy love. You should be a boyfriend not the employer of your babe or even worse- her ATM. cheesy grin grin
undecided keep telling you no man has ever seen my pants... Why is it soo difficult to believe?
Re: Spending For A Gal You Havent Married by agarawu23(m): 8:39pm On Nov 09, 2014
Tymax:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
whats dis guy saying undecided
Re: Spending For A Gal You Havent Married by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 09, 2014
Tymax:

undecided keep telling you no man has ever seen my pants... Why is it soo difficult to believe?

Tymax:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
The guy needs to get his head examined for saying a "sweet thing is actually tasteless" undecided
Re: Spending For A Gal You Havent Married by Tymax(m): 8:40pm On Nov 09, 2014
3cycle:

Lol. I didn't say you are lying na. Did I? tongue Virgin
Re: Spending For A Gal You Havent Married by agarawu23(m): 8:41pm On Nov 09, 2014
Tymax:

ppl like u are the real MAGA claiming to b smart while u keep pumping ur cash just to have a first kiss with that lady u have been chasing so long undecided
Re: Spending For A Gal You Havent Married by agarawu23(m): 8:44pm On Nov 09, 2014
3cycle:

The guy needs to get his head examined for saying a "sweet thing is actually tasteless" undecided
if u get me wrong why not ask me to explain fuda? i mean her market is tasteless cos its a street dump. just trying not to say it fully undecided
Re: Spending For A Gal You Havent Married by 100Cents: 9:55pm On Nov 09, 2014
agarawu23:
i just learnt my lesson from a friend of mine living here, he as been sending money home for school stuffs and other expenses to his girlfriend and just yesterday we had a news the girl is now sharing wedding IV and she as never said any reasonable thing to defend what we heard. sad sad sad sad sad

there is no month my friend wont send her money; now he his heart broken. cry embarassed

ladies while will you be demanding so much from your bf when you dont have intention of marrying him? embarassed

guys what makes you think spending for that gal will make her love or stay with u? sad sad

your opinion......................................

Haha, ladies don't respect mugus.

Stingy guys get the girls. Yes, its so.

Don't love too much otherwise you be the fool.

Sorry to your friend. Money he should have given his mum and sisters..

That girl you spending so much on is being poked for free by another guy..
Re: Spending For A Gal You Havent Married by 100Cents: 9:59pm On Nov 09, 2014
agarawu23:
he shld take hrt?
gals can be wicked sha!!!

Are you your friend ?

Bros, take handkerchief..
Re: Spending For A Gal You Havent Married by lilmax(m): 10:12pm On Nov 09, 2014
I can only spend if she's worth it
Re: Spending For A Gal You Havent Married by agarawu23(m): 5:54am On Nov 10, 2014
100Cents:

Haha, ladies don't respect mugus.

Stingy guys get the girls. Yes, its so.

Don't love too much otherwise you be the fool.

Sorry to your friend. Money he should have given his mum and sisters..

That girl you spending so much on is being poked for free by another guy..
is it A crime to care for d gal u love? but nja babes will take it otherwise n turn u to there source of income.
he is a responsible guy, he cared for his parents too nt only d gal.
but the fact remain that he is nt a MUGU. nobody that cant fall victim because all this gals r liars n thiefs. u will think u r caring for ur gal but u r just wasting ur time on her
Re: Spending For A Gal You Havent Married by agarawu23(m): 6:00am On Nov 10, 2014
lilmax:
I can only spend if she's worth it
if she worth it? that's what we guys think but sorry bro all this ladies dont worth it until she is finally urs. that's what I av learned from ladies.

if a gal truely love u, she will never ask from u . even if u want to gv her, she will reject it. but not all of them o.

that's why smart guys date working class ladies, u will be gaining from each other in time of needs
Re: Spending For A Gal You Havent Married by agarawu23(m): 6:02am On Nov 10, 2014
100Cents:

Are you your friend ?

Bros, take handkerchief..
a friend in need sad
Re: Spending For A Gal You Havent Married by lilmax(m): 6:08am On Nov 10, 2014
agarawu23:
if she worth it? that's what we guys think but sorry bro all this ladies dont worth it until she is finally urs. that's what I av learned from ladies.

if a gal truely love u, she will never ask from u . even if u want to gv her, she will reject it. but not all of them o.

that's why smart guys date working class ladies, u will be gaining from each other in time of needs
Oga are you married?
Re: Spending For A Gal You Havent Married by agarawu23(m): 6:09am On Nov 10, 2014
lilmax:
Oga are you married?
no sir!!! u want to give me wife
Re: Spending For A Gal You Havent Married by lilmax(m): 7:05am On Nov 10, 2014
agarawu23:
no sir!!! u want to give me wife
ok since you are not married then don't give me that advice
Re: Spending For A Gal You Havent Married by 100Cents: 7:45am On Nov 10, 2014
agarawu23:
is it A crime to care for d gal u love? but nja babes will take it otherwise n turn u to there source of income.
he is a responsible guy, he cared for his parents too nt only d gal.
but the fact remain that he is nt a MUGU. nobody that cant fall victim because all this gals r liars n thiefs. u will think u r caring for ur gal but u r just wasting ur time on her

The signs always show. If a Lady is 100% committed to you, you will know.

Its true most of them are liars and manipulators. But a guy should be smart.
Re: Spending For A Gal You Havent Married by agarawu23(m): 8:46am On Nov 10, 2014
lilmax:
ok since you are not married then don't give me that advice
what advice should I gv u then?
Re: Spending For A Gal You Havent Married by agarawu23(m): 8:48am On Nov 10, 2014
100Cents:

The signs always show. If a Lady is 100% committed to you, you will know.

Its true most of them are liars and manipulators. But a guy should be smart.
SMART!!! is not the only way to handle ladies of nowadays. but God will let us meet the good ones

I am actually with the good one grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some FALSE Assumptions Guys Have About Ladies / Please Who Is More Happy Between This Two Set. / Warning To All Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.