Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,084 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

Most Awkward Moment With The Opposite Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Awkward Moment With The Opposite Sex (5201 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? / That Awkward Moment When A man of GOD Tells You That He Is Not The One. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Awkward Moment With The Opposite Sex by skyprofm(m): 8:30am On Nov 10, 2014
My most awkward moment with the opposite sex was a day I took a bike with a lady from ojota going to ogba. She was a very pretty girl and I was fascinated by her look and sexy stature. She insisted on sitting in between d bikeman and me. All thru d journey I had a hard on and it was so obvious she felt it. Most embarassing thing was when we alighted, she looked at me, moved her gaze down to that part, shook her head and said 'sorry oo'. I felt uncomfortable. That's mine. Share urs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Awkward Moment With The Opposite Sex by defendedvictim(m): 8:32am On Nov 10, 2014
With dis kind of story u described, how do u expect me to describe mine?

1 Like

Re: Most Awkward Moment With The Opposite Sex by skyprofm(m): 8:34am On Nov 10, 2014
Share it all the same
Re: Most Awkward Moment With The Opposite Sex by Tallesty1(m): 8:43am On Nov 10, 2014
Was carrying a lady on bike.

And nah her belle dey push me 4 back instead of bosomsadsadsad

#TROLLING_MODE. cheesycheesycheesy

3 Likes

Re: Most Awkward Moment With The Opposite Sex by Truth24(m): 8:54am On Nov 10, 2014
seen
Re: Most Awkward Moment With The Opposite Sex by vizkiz: 9:40am On Nov 10, 2014
was with her in my room and i started going hard after staring @ her huge /seducive boo*bs, few minutes later, she said "pls can you walk me to where i can get card"...

gezz! I later stood up with my sh*t pointing out hard, she look at me and said "don't tell me my boo*bs wanna make you furck me today" undecided

it was so terribleembarassed but i eneded up furcking. Her that same day tongue
Re: Most Awkward Moment With The Opposite Sex by peterpaulis(m): 9:44am On Nov 10, 2014
grin.. Mine is, I dey sight babe for church not knowing that she came with her boyfriend... In short the guy embarrassed me sha

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Most Awkward Moment With The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 10, 2014
Looking at a guy seductively not knowing when he noticed. tongue

I felt embarrassed as I removed my face.
Re: Most Awkward Moment With The Opposite Sex by Fkhalifa(m): 10:00am On Nov 10, 2014
Mine happened on a quee, i couldn't move forward nor back and Mr Thomas has started stronging,d girl just looked back to see my face and later kept a straight face...wouldn't know if she's enjoying or irritating her.
Re: Most Awkward Moment With The Opposite Sex by wharlzywee(m): 10:51am On Nov 10, 2014
i was sitting close to a gal putting on short(boxers) not knowing my balls and deek are collecting fresh air outside... i neva knew d gal was enjoying d free show until i traced her eyes.

7 Likes

Re: Most Awkward Moment With The Opposite Sex by richardohiemi: 11:00am On Nov 10, 2014
Most it all get down to eroticism....balls and boobs...flying vendetta....I'd start with the basic awkward moment....seating close to a lady and then thunder claps from your buttocks!....you don't Know what to do...you can't apologize,you can't look her in the eye...you can't even laugh cause you are in shock...the mess just escaped Like that....so you bone your face and put your head down...when she eventually alights she glances at you Up and down and hisses. Lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Awkward Moment With The Opposite Sex by cooljoe(m): 11:03am On Nov 10, 2014
Hmmm, dis one tym wen I was in secondary school(boarding hauz). D hauz master told me to hurriedly go get ladder from d female hostel. In my rush I 4get to announce a male was coming, d moment I got into d dorm, lo nd behold I saw two of my seniors stark naked, d third was cleaning her body with a towel. Dint know wat to do, stuck b/w goin back nd going 4ward, but wen I remba dat my mean hauz master was waitin 4 me, I jst bone face pass dem go carry d ladder. Dose snrs of myn were fresh sha.
Re: Most Awkward Moment With The Opposite Sex by sammieguze(m): 11:09am On Nov 10, 2014
Rofl......

richardohiemi:
Most it all get down to eroticism....balls and boobs...flying vendetta....I'd start with the basic awkward moment....seating close to a lady and then thunder claps from your buttocks!....you don't Know what to do...you can't apologize,you can't look her in the eye...you can't even laugh cause you are in shock...the mess just escaped Like that....so you bone your face and put your head down...when she eventually alights she glances at you Up and down and hisses. Lol
Re: Most Awkward Moment With The Opposite Sex by major466(m): 12:01pm On Nov 10, 2014
Mine was when I woke up early in the morning, saliva all over my face to fetch water from a well. Then the girl I been dreaming all night long appeared out of nowhere to fetch water.
It happened way back in the day when I was in secondary school.
Re: Most Awkward Moment With The Opposite Sex by major466(m): 12:04pm On Nov 10, 2014
wharlzywee:
i was sitting close to a gal putting on short(boxers) not knowing my balls and deek are collecting fresh air outside... i neva knew d gal was enjoying d free show until i traced her eyes.
Chei! This one na free movie grin grin

1 Like

Re: Most Awkward Moment With The Opposite Sex by olashas(f): 12:20pm On Nov 10, 2014
vizkiz:
was with her in my room and i started going hard after staring @ her huge /seducive boo*bs, few minutes later, she said "pls can you walk me to where i can get card"...

gezz! I later stood up with my sh*t pointing out hard, she look at me and said "don't tell me my boo*bs wanna make you furck me today" undecided

it was so terribleembarassed but i eneded up furcking. Her that same day tongue
Your signature though grin grin
Re: Most Awkward Moment With The Opposite Sex by peeparty(m): 12:55pm On Nov 10, 2014
Lol rem wen I was a 17,I had to go fetch water from a popular borehole in my area.The quere was too much I had to squeze mysef behind a girl, daht had very big butt oo.not too long my andriod directed to her anus.Tot the girl was gonna be quiet and enjoy it, omo na so this girl shout the tell people say I carry ma andriod put am fo bak.mhn everybody begin look me I was so ashame,i had to use ma 20litrs to cover up d rubish

2 Likes

Re: Most Awkward Moment With The Opposite Sex by OohMpa: 1:10pm On Nov 10, 2014
This happened some years ago with ooh Mpa's second sexcapade

After the föreplay which was one long ministry, ooh Mpa took off her panties as she spread both legs apart in the missionary position..

Ooh Mpa was looking at the Congo and was wowed by its anatomy, ugly yet so magnificent, rough yet so smooth. He stared for minutes and this one confuse the babe wey her konji level don dey drop. She come shout "Ooh Mpa ogini, enter na"

Now your boy was confused which was the hole, he's staring at three holes and no know which one e be. He no wan ask the babe cos he don brag say he no be virgin (the first was solely riding so no holes were shown) and don make noise say he be expert for holes. Ooh Mpa, you shoulda shut up cry

Ooh Mpa regained his sense, did timbo timbo which hole hin be. The God of timbo timbo selected the urethral meatus sad With all force and hubris, ooh Mpa started his 6.5 inch mace onto the urine hole. Na so the thing no gree enter, ooh Mpa was feeling his caterpillar was too big for this Ekpoma chick cünt and grinning like say nairabet don pay am. The next thing that interrupted the smile was a thunderous whoosh of piss like spray wey bath person. The next na Sango hand for hin left cheek. Ooh Mpa didn't recognize time, person and place for 65mins

#Sai

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Awkward Moment With The Opposite Sex by holyboss: 1:16pm On Nov 10, 2014
Well, to b candid, I never had any wink viseversa is always d case tongue
Re: Most Awkward Moment With The Opposite Sex by wharlzywee(m): 2:48pm On Nov 10, 2014
major466:

Chei! This one na free movie grin grin
confam live show
Re: Most Awkward Moment With The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 10, 2014
OohMpa:
This happened some years ago with ooh Mpa's second sexcapade

After the föreplay which was one long ministry, ooh Mpa took off her panties as she spread both legs apart in the missionary position..

Ooh Mpa was looking at the Congo and was wowed by its anatomy, ugly yet so magnificent, rough yet so smooth. He stared for minutes and this one confuse the babe wey her konji level don dey drop. She come shout "Ooh Mpa ogini, enter na"

Now your boy was confused which was the hole, he's staring at three holes and no know which one e be. He no wan ask the babe cos he don brag say he no be virgin (the first was solely riding so no holes were shown) and don make noise say he be expert for holes. Ooh Mpa, you shoulda shut up cry

Ooh Mpa regained his sense, did timbo timbo which hole hin be. The God of timbo timbo selected the urethral meatus sad With all force and hubris, ooh Mpa started his 6.5 inch mace onto the urine hole. Na so the thing no gree enter, ooh Mpa was feeling his caterpillar was too big for this Ekpoma chick cünt and grinning like say nairabet don pay am. The next thing that interrupted the smile was a thunderous whoosh of piss like spray wey bath person. The next na Sango hand for hin left cheek. Ooh Mpa didn't recognize time, person and place for 65mins

#Sai

At times I wonder whether all this stuffs you write are actually true or mere fiction.

1 Like

Re: Most Awkward Moment With The Opposite Sex by OlufemiWhit(m): 3:02pm On Nov 10, 2014
VickyyB:
Looking at a guy seductively not knowing when he noticed. tongue

I felt embarrassed as I removed my face.
follow back dear
Re: Most Awkward Moment With The Opposite Sex by Mavelshee(m): 4:01pm On Nov 10, 2014
When my girl caught me with anoda in the martial art of courtship
Re: Most Awkward Moment With The Opposite Sex by mesoade(m): 4:47pm On Nov 10, 2014
Back in Emmanuel Royal College ,when a girl sat on my laps,na im 1 lousy guy shout 4 evwibody wey dey dia say my Thomas go don dey misbehave,na im i fire bak say wetin him dey tok wey no make brain like dis na,d yeye guy cum tok say mak i stand up if him dey lie . .mak i no lie,i no fit stand up and the girl was now like ,"argh mesoooaaaade"
Re: Most Awkward Moment With The Opposite Sex by Freshtomato(f): 7:37pm On Nov 10, 2014
wharlzywee:

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Most Awkward Moment With The Opposite Sex by computerboy: 7:40pm On Nov 10, 2014
Re: Most Awkward Moment With The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 10, 2014
I CAN'T REMEMBER ANY EMBARRASING MOMENT WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX.
Re: Most Awkward Moment With The Opposite Sex by seunO4: 8:23pm On Nov 10, 2014
mesoade:
Back in Emmanuel Royal College ,when a girl sat on my laps,na im 1 lousy guy shout 4 evwibody wey dey dia say my Thomas go don dey misbehave,na im i fire bak say wetin him dey tok wey no make brain like dis na,d yeye guy cum tok say mak i stand up if him dey lie . .mak i no lie,i no fit stand up and the girl was now like ,"argh mesoooaaaade"

What year did you finished from ERC ?

I graduated frm there.
Re: Most Awkward Moment With The Opposite Sex by mesoade(m): 8:27pm On Nov 10, 2014
seunO4:

What year did you finished from ERC ?

I graduated frm there.
this year . . And you?
Re: Most Awkward Moment With The Opposite Sex by seunO4: 9:37pm On Nov 10, 2014
mesoade:
this year . . And you?

Re: Most Awkward Moment With The Opposite Sex by OohMpa: 9:54pm On Nov 10, 2014
mikeson12:

At times I wonder whether all this stuffs you write are actually true or mere fiction.

Confusing, right as to how a story sounds so true but still so false?

Even sometimes, ooh Mpa doesn't believe these things really happened to him grin
Re: Most Awkward Moment With The Opposite Sex by prettyjo(f): 11:05pm On Nov 10, 2014
wharlzywee:
hagahahahahahahaha# na dis one worse pass#very embarassing

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Romantic Ideas That Will Make Your Girlfriend Want You More / Can You As A Guy Say 'I Love You' To Your Close Male Friend(s)? / What's The Longest & Shortest You Have Ever Had Sex For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.