Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Is Rakim The Greatest Rapper Of All Time? - Rap Battles (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Is Rakim The Greatest Rapper Of All Time? (10255 Views)

ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 / Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) / Rap Tournament: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Rakim The Greatest Rapper Of All Time? by 007Bruce: 12:06pm On Nov 19, 2014
djicedumb, I'll have you taken back to Christ, when you
sacrifice the way you acting.' slice, when I tear your
back with knifes
Re: Is Rakim The Greatest Rapper Of All Time? by kr0ne(m): 12:22pm On Nov 19, 2014
Djicemob:
And some peeps say Em pass rakim,see immortal sef they win Em for here.

In short,IT pass Emgrin
You dey mind dem. Most people supporting Em are looking at it from the racial angle. Take for instance, it's easy to notice a girl who can play football among other girls who are just dummies. So if that particular mixes up with male footballers they would do everything in their power to favour her. Em is like that single talented biitch among them other hos
Re: Is Rakim The Greatest Rapper Of All Time? by 007Bruce: 12:29pm On Nov 19, 2014
kr0ne:

You dey mind dem. Most people supporting Em are looking at it from the racial angle. Take for instance, it's easy to notice a girl who can play football among other girls who are just dummies. So if that particular mixes up with male footballers they would do everything in their power to favour her. Em is like that single talented biitch among them other hos
you they talk like racist. shey na because him white you hate am?
Re: Is Rakim The Greatest Rapper Of All Time? by Djicemob: 12:53pm On Nov 19, 2014
007Bruce:
djicedumb, I'll have you taken back to Christ, when you
sacrifice the way you acting.' slice, when I tear your
back with knifes
What is this one saying
Re: Is Rakim The Greatest Rapper Of All Time? by 007Bruce: 12:56pm On Nov 19, 2014
Djicemob:
What is this one saying
are you dumb? You were asking me what is ''acting slice'' and i showed you there's a full stop after acting. no quote me again!
Re: Is Rakim The Greatest Rapper Of All Time? by kr0ne(m): 1:03pm On Nov 19, 2014
007Bruce:

you they talk like racist. shey na because him white you hate am?

Why I go hate am? I even believe Cage (another white underground rapper) is better than Em. You should listen to his tracks, he killed Eminem in a diss track, when he accused him of jacking his style... but due to his (he's a crackhead ) he never hit the mainstream.
Re: Is Rakim The Greatest Rapper Of All Time? by kr0ne(m): 1:04pm On Nov 19, 2014
007Bruce:
are you dumb? You were asking me what is ''acting slice'' and i showed you there's a full stop after acting. no quote me again!
Na wa for u! Na normal debate we dey do here. Even me and Coogar don argue this thing more than ten times, and we go still argue again. E never reach like that na
Re: Is Rakim The Greatest Rapper Of All Time? by Djicemob: 1:10pm On Nov 19, 2014
007Bruce:
You made no sense.You just re-quote the line put fullstop inside.I wanted to know the meaning of the line of which you obviously dont know you yourself.
Re: Is Rakim The Greatest Rapper Of All Time? by JigsawKillah(m): 1:11pm On Nov 19, 2014
007Bruce are you pained?
Stans sef

And that song Hopsin is a mix
It never existed
Re: Is Rakim The Greatest Rapper Of All Time? by 007Bruce: 1:15pm On Nov 19, 2014
kr0ne:

Na wa for u! Na normal debate we dey do here. Even me and Coogar don argue this thing more than ten times, and we go still argue again. E never reach like that na
the guy one they troll & me no they follow person they talk rubbish. you sef see werrin him type; ''what is this one saying?'' if he had typed ''what are you saying?'', i wont reply like that
Re: Is Rakim The Greatest Rapper Of All Time? by kr0ne(m): 1:16pm On Nov 19, 2014
007Bruce:

the guy one they troll & me no they follow person they talk rubbish. you sef see werrin him type; ''what is this one saying?'' if he had typed ''what are you saying?'', i wont reply like that
I get. It's ok
Re: Is Rakim The Greatest Rapper Of All Time? by 007Bruce: 1:20pm On Nov 19, 2014
JigsawKillah:
007Bruce are you pained?
Stans sef

And that song Hopsin is a mix
It never existed
jigsawkillah, no they form for us. you they listen to foreign songs? no be pasuma & obesere we they talk for here grin
Re: Is Rakim The Greatest Rapper Of All Time? by Djicemob: 1:47pm On Nov 19, 2014
007Bruce:

You started the trolling when you called me "djicedumb".I was just paying you back in your own coin...and now you are the victim? Smh.

Lessons To Be learnt:Don't troll a nigga if you don't wanna get trolled.

However, apologies!
Re: Is Rakim The Greatest Rapper Of All Time? by 007Bruce: 2:10pm On Nov 19, 2014
Djicemob:
You started the trolling when you called me "djicedumb".I was just paying you back in your own coin...and now you are the victim? Smh.

Lessons To Be learnt:Don't troll a nigga if you don't wanna get trolled.

However, apologies!
oh the ''djicedumb''?, i guess i punched you first - i should be apologizing grin

Re: Is Rakim The Greatest Rapper Of All Time? by ELYMAXiimus(m): 2:53pm On Nov 19, 2014
007Bruce:
jigsawkillah, no they form for us. you they listen to foreign songs? no be pasuma & obesere we they talk for here grin

Re: Is Rakim The Greatest Rapper Of All Time? by 007Bruce: 3:00pm On Nov 19, 2014
elymax why you they laugh? grin grin grin
Re: Is Rakim The Greatest Rapper Of All Time? by Iceskidd(m): 10:40am On Nov 20, 2014
My words are like a
dagger with a jagged
edge
That’ll stab you in the
head, whether you’re a
f*g or lez
Or the
homosex, hermaph or a
trans-a-vest
Pants or dress, hate
f*gs, the answer’s
“yes”
Homophobic? Nah,
you’re just heterophobic
Staring at my jeans,
watching my genitals
bulging
That’s my
m*therfuckin’ balls,
you’d better let go of
‘em
They belong in my
scrotum, you’ll never
get hold of ‘em!
“Hey, it’s me, Versace!
Whoops, somebody
shot me!
And I was just checking
the mail, get it?
Checking the ‘male’?”
How many records you
expecting to sell
After your second LP
sends you directly to
jail?
Come on, relax guy, I
like gay men
Right, Ken? Give me an
amen! (A-men!)
“Please Lord, this boy
needs Jesus
Heal this child, help us
destroy these demons
Oh, and please send me
a brand new car
And a prostitute while
my wife’s sick in the
hospital”
Preacher preacher! Fifth
grade teacher!
You can’t reach me, my
mom can’t neither
You can’t teach me a
goddamn thing cause
I watch TV and
Comcast cable
And you ain’t able to
stop these thoughts
You can’t stop me from
topping these charts
And you can’t stop me
from dropping each
March
With a brand new CD
for these f*ckin’
retards
And to think, it’s just
little old me
Mr. Don’t Give a F*ck still
won’t leave
Re: Is Rakim The Greatest Rapper Of All Time? by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 20, 2014
kr0ne:
opener - Immortal (aggression)

metaphor - immortal

punchline - immortal

rhymes - eminem

internal rhymes - nil

flow - eminem

humour - eminem

wordplay - eminem

transparency - nil

aggressiveness - immortal

Mvgt - - Immortal

confirm ..that immortal technique's verse can't be compared to that Eminem's verse...I wonder what Bruce was thinking. .
immortal technique got the humour aspect for me.... his sign off linen was funny as hell
Re: Is Rakim The Greatest Rapper Of All Time? by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 20, 2014
007Bruce:

na the content we they analyze. You jugded it yourself, make we remove opener, No be 4-3 be that? And i dont even consider this em's verse as hot one. If i con bring em's fire tank nko?

can't you rate lyricism.... Eminem's my number one but that verse you brought was weaker and less complex compared to that immortal technique's verse....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Calling All Female Battle Rappers:Come Battle (Holla At Cray).and battle 2fine4u / "Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) / Top 5 Lyricists Of Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.