Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,558 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi (25292 Views)

President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) / Abducted Chibok Girl Found In Mubi / Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by Nobody: 6:58am On Nov 11, 2014
I dnt knw wat to belive animore with you guys
Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by otswag(m): 6:58am On Nov 11, 2014
tit:

I thought twice before making my initial post.
But definitely the Marshal's immediate family is not based in Mubi and Vimtim.
You, is your immediate family living in your "village"?
The Marshal has family members in many parts of Nigeria. Some of them moslims, some christians.
For sure the Marshal has extended family in Mubi and surrounding areas.
Exactly. Im sure he means some members of his extended family are still in mubi. Also, the DHG was very careful with their words here. From the statement, they never confirmed nor denied that his immediate family was still in mubi. They just said no helicopter was sent to evacuate them. Who says his immediate family was ever in mubi in d ist place. If they were, who says other means haven't been used to evacuate them

1 Like

Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by Nobody: 6:58am On Nov 11, 2014
tit:

Falsely saying the CDS flew his family out of Mubi is not by any stretch criticizing.
It is pig-bald faced lying.
You guys are bold indeed.
Bold theives.
That you can still show your faces in this internet public space is a measure of the kind of people you are.
Breast pls keep quiet,u just keep putting out posts,which shows how stupid u are.
Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by killercute16(m): 7:00am On Nov 11, 2014
laykorn:
This looks somehow to me. A helicopter was there to reinforce ground troops. The situations that surrounded the fight has clearly shown that there was nothing like air-support for the Nigerian military. I don't believe the helicopter didn't come to evacuate his family. As for me,I don't see any wrong in admitting that he rescued his family. Afterall,they are his family.
Ayamlaykorn
The media will finish him,if he dare admit evacuating his family.
Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by Kunleskey(m): 7:00am On Nov 11, 2014
What a story!
Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by jeffizy(m): 7:00am On Nov 11, 2014
tit:

You all know very well his wife and children stay in Abuja.
There is no question of sending a chopper to get them out of Mubi or Vimtim.
APC, keep up your Operation Feed the Nation,
with Lies.

(Have these attempts to mislead the public has gone from APC propaganda to Boko Haram actions?)
Stop this PARANOIA before it leads to something worse .

2 Likes

Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by killercute16(m): 7:01am On Nov 11, 2014
seankafor:
something is smelling here
Like burnt fish ba?

2 Likes

Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by Amanwulu1(m): 7:05am On Nov 11, 2014
Raiders:
must everything be about APC to you. You are always critical of APC in all your post. Is APC responsible for the lost of Mubi, or is APC responsible for the recent bomb blasts. Or is APC in charge of the armed forces and police ..Maybe you should tell your president to do more in protecting the lives of Nigerians
Oh! U dont knw apc is responsible for d recent bomb? Gej is about to declare, just wait for a press release frm lair mohammed to dat effect after d declaratn n if u are sensible u'll undastnd what I mean. It's all about apc's quest to stp gej but trust gej he'll disapoint dem.

2 Likes

Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by mrmetoo1: 7:08am On Nov 11, 2014
APC this APC that, always blaming others like a teenager. That argument, I'll repeat, makes the president look extra weak. A better line of argument is that these are faceless animals carrying out these disgusting acts. To keep saying its the opposition is the most pathetic excuse ever. Like someone had said earlier, imagine Obama finding out certain folks in the republican party were connected to terrorists, he's going to have such a huge hard on. He's going to expose them so fast and in such grand style that its going to destroy the party. Politics aside, its his job as C-in-C to protect American lives so he'll have to expose them. Now if news came out that Obama knew and he did nothing about it, he'll also be charged and disgraced because that'll mean he has a hand in it as well. His own persecution will even be worse than those directly involved because he was the one people voted in to keep them safe.

If APC is in charge, please we beg you guys to tell your bosses/leaders/candidate to please expose them with irrefutable evidence, arrest and deal with them accordingly. What is going on in this country is rather horrible. Until they do that please lets stop this APC is supporting Boko Haram thing its nonsensical.

3 Likes

Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by IcebergKaura(m): 7:09am On Nov 11, 2014
that didn't even come as a surprise...
Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by tit(f): 7:11am On Nov 11, 2014
killercute16:
The media will finish him,if he dare admit evacuating his family.
the public will have a worse opinion of him if he flew his family out and is denying it.

APC/boko haram,
please tell us if lies can belleful.
You guys are only feeding yourselves with lies.
Patriotic Nigerians arent interested in your odourful dish.

2 Likes

Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by Pennyways: 7:11am On Nov 11, 2014
Raiders:
must everything be about APC to you. You are always critical of APC in all your post. Is APC responsible for the lost of Mubi, or is APC responsible for the recent bomb blasts. Or is APC in charge of the armed forces and police ..Maybe you should tell your president to do more in protecting the lives of Nigerians
then what else is the function of the so called APC in Nigeria than blackmails, lies and supporting terrorist. their e-rodent wax stronger now on social media, just as you are now

1 Like

Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by mrmetoo1: 7:12am On Nov 11, 2014
Amanwulu1:
Oh! U dont knw apc is responsible for d recent bomb? Gej is about to declare, just wait for a press release frm lair mohammed to dat effect after d declaratn n if u are sensible u'll undastnd what I mean. It's all about apc's quest to stp gej but trust gej he'll disapoint dem.

So with the first bank bomb blast last week, GEJ too was also about to declare right?? When Mubi was taken over, GEJ too was about to declare right??

The least thing we can do as decent human beings is to be truthful to ourselves

2 Likes

Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by sammieone(m): 7:12am On Nov 11, 2014
I look at Nigeria politics, I want to believe that all residence of Mubi are now Boko Haram supporter, so that when army carry out mass attack APC won't cry that Military have killed innocent Civillians. In the image, we can see civillians walking on the streets.
Secondly, the Northerners are not helping the Military out with information. This is a major challenge of the Military, BH would have been tamed if there was information. I wish Nigerians all the Best

2 Likes

Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by gabriella4691(f): 7:12am On Nov 11, 2014
MtchewwWw. LIAR!
Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by tit(f): 7:13am On Nov 11, 2014
mrmetoo1:
APC this APC that, always blaming others like a teenager. That argument, I'll repeat, makes the president look extra weak. A better line of argument is that these are faceless animals carrying out these disgusting acts. To keep saying its the opposition is the most pathetic excuse ever. Like someone had said earlier, imagine Obama finding out certain folks in the republican party were connected to terrorists, he's going to have such a huge hard on. He's going to expose them so fast and in such grand style that its going to destroy the party. Politics aside, its his job as C-in-C to protect American lives so he'll have to expose them. Now if news came out that Obama knew and he did nothing about it, he'll also be charged and disgraced because that'll mean he has a hand in it as well. His own persecution will even be worse than those directly involved because he was the one people voted in to keep them safe.

If APC is in charge, please we beg you guys to tell your bosses/leaders/candidate to please expose them with irrefutable evidence, arrest and deal with them accordingly. What is going on in this country is rather horrible. Until they do that please lets stop this APC is supporting Boko Haram thing its nonsensical.

Please, come down to our level.
you are too high.
on j-weed.

3 Likes

Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by Oduduwaboy(m): 7:16am On Nov 11, 2014
Raiders:
...a failed party in power will always blame the opposition for its failures. PDD/GEJ are failures.

1 Like

Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:17am On Nov 11, 2014
DHQ and Chris Olukolade as well as everybody that surrounds the Presidency have one thing in common - they tell lies.
Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by intergral(m): 7:20am On Nov 11, 2014
tit:

No civilians were airlifted.
Stop making a fool of yourself.

Or please tell us their names.

The whole town is his family.
Are you from Vimtim? Do you know the family structure there?
I was the when the helicopters came to mubi. Infact they were two of them and am not rili sure if they took any civilian because every body was busy running into the mountain but what I did saw the helicopter doing was to trow bomb on helpless civilians running 4 their lives into the bush instead of boko haram.....infact it was like a dream because it just look like a war film.... I have the video in ma phone both that of the helicopters bombing civilians and soldiers running b4 the civilians
Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by major466(m): 7:26am On Nov 11, 2014
We all know those responsible for spreading falsehood to damage the moral of the military. When ever boko haram strikes, APC rejoice.

1 Like

Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by Demdem(m): 7:27am On Nov 11, 2014
The same mouth that told us he knows where chibok girls are also told us of ceasefire agreement with evil boko us also talking this thrash.
I expect only fools to believe this thrash.
Helicopter was there to reinforce yet the town fell.
Stuppid Man.
Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by BetaThings: 7:29am On Nov 11, 2014
tit:

But I am begining to suspect they are in charge of boko haram.
Whenever boko haram fools strike,
you guys jump out all too excited.

Don't suspect, bring evidence!
Jonathan controls DSS, Army, Navy, Air Force, Police, NSDC
He does not consult APC before appointing their heads, so how come APC is able to control a rag-tag bandit movement

BTW Within hours of Nyanya bomb blast, Metuh of PDP accused APC
He is yet to bring his evidence

Like someone said
May God expose and bring His wrath upon the Boko Haram fighters, their sponsors and ANYONE exploiting the Boko Haram issue for political or financial or any other gain
Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by link2ok(m): 7:29am On Nov 11, 2014
mrmetoo1:

I culdnt jst help it bt comment on this ur silly post. I wonder hw u wuld compare america which is world number1 to Nigeria. If a statement comes out tomoro accusing any of d APC member of involvement with boko haram surely yu wuld b d first to call him liar mohammed and believe me there wuld b serious crisis in d north cos sincerely thats d only way they knw how to air there view.

Women and children re dieing,houses and goods worth millions are bin destroyed bt the only tin I read most of d social media from d so called leaders of tomoro is PDP and apcshyt,its highly embarrassing fighting for politicians who would and never care about us.

Come to think of it are there not senators and house members and governors in those states also I believe most states hav cabal what re they doin about this situation,security I beleive is a collective efforts by all.

D best tin that should b done is been skiped and we argue and insult each other here even go to d extent of threats. Its high tym d north expecially those involved in this picks up there cross devise a means to tackle this. Or they wuld run forever from there home.

I pray for peace to the affected states and the families that hav lost there loved ones.

#myview

2 Likes

Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by kokoA(m): 7:30am On Nov 11, 2014
seankafor:
something is smelling here
lies
Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by ogirma: 7:31am On Nov 11, 2014
When people say the opposition are responsible for all the terror attack in the country, the question I always ask is what is stopping the present government from curtailing them and arresting them? Because before u lay an accusation you must have proof so if the present got feel it's the opposition then they should bring out their proof and arrest the opposition simple.
As of the CDS case one thing is clear there was a Military air craft during the music attack and since the military could not stop the music attack that means the air craft was there for a different purpose undecided

2 Likes

Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by Tymax(m): 7:31am On Nov 11, 2014
I remember clearly the false report that they had rescued the chibok girls. Only for them to deny ever saying that.

We all know that lies come naturally to this government. It's sad that Boko Haram has not be silenced. How many times has GEJ given an ultimatum for the extermination of the terrorists? The generals are just wasting the lives of soldiers every month. They even cooked up a ceasefire that the terrorists soundly denied.

The lives of those victims are mere statistics to those in power. Honestly, there is no respite in sight as long as we have this breed of politicians. Corruption is the bond that ties them together.
Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by mrmetoo1: 7:32am On Nov 11, 2014
tit:

Please, come down to our level.
you are too high.
on j-weed.

If whatever you said I'm high on makes me sensible and logical, please let me stay on it. If I've said anything wrong or if there are things I'm missing please educate me.
Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by millionaireman: 7:33am On Nov 11, 2014
DaBullIT:
No be Nigerian Army and thier oga ?? ? they can lie gaan o.
You want take Aso Rock from Jonah, abi? You must continue to tell lies, so te, one day you go say Goodluck Jonathan be Osama bin Laden, Alex Badeh be the operational chief of Boko Haram. Too much tablets of APC medicine no de allow you people to use facts for political campaign. You people blieve Nigerians are fools as you propagate your falsehood,

1 Like

Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by ogirma: 7:36am On Nov 11, 2014
Threats To My Life for Expressing My Opinion in an Article By Elvis Iyorngurum http:///ElrpfjlnEi"
Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by UnimkeAk(m): 7:37am On Nov 11, 2014
All of you should stop this your hypocrisy here.
If I was Badeh, and I had the means, I will not have a second thought on evacuating my family.

And I know all of you here will do the same
Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by Oduduwaboy(m): 7:37am On Nov 11, 2014
tit:

No, APC is not incharge of the armed forces. Thanks Allah.
But I am begining to suspect they are in charge of boko haram.
Whenever boko haram fools strike,
you guys jump out all too excited.
The argument of who is in charge of Boko Haram has been laid to rest. Boko Haram is part of a global islamic false 'awakening' that has no roots in Nigeria or APC; but you people always want someone to blame for the glaring incompetence & cluelessness( the much hated word) of your principal.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Exam Malpractice: Benedicta Daudu Steps Down After PREMIUM TIMES’ Story / Amaechi Shows Off His Golf Talent In Port Harcourt(photos) / APC Members Hold Rally For Their Candidates In Benue (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.