Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi (25294 Views)

President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) / Abducted Chibok Girl Found In Mubi / Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by PROCTOR: 6:37am On Nov 11, 2014
Nigeria millitary telling lies since 200Bc

7 Likes

Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by benuejosh: 6:37am On Nov 11, 2014
Just watching...
Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by kayboy4y(m): 6:38am On Nov 11, 2014
Story for the gods. It's never a surprise that's what we are expecting them to say. Nigerian Military #Teamdenial

1 Like

Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by Sunnycliff(m): 6:39am On Nov 11, 2014
But The extent of false tales in our military makes people like us to take their words with a pinch of salt! They are chamelonic and easily recantation utterances made!

2 Likes

Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by datguru: 6:39am On Nov 11, 2014
seankafor:
something is smelling here

Like rotten fish ? grin

1 Like

Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by Nobody: 6:39am On Nov 11, 2014
Are we supposed to praise him or start assuming that north eastern Nigeria is now a tourist attraction?

4 Likes

Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by Innodon(m): 6:39am On Nov 11, 2014
make i hear... wife and children wey dey UK
Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by holyfather(m): 6:40am On Nov 11, 2014
excuse me,people.
if the man has what it takes to rescue his family ,i see nothing wrong in doing that.
Nigerians should give a break,please.
Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:40am On Nov 11, 2014
tit:

You all know very well his wife and children stay in Abuja.
There is no question of sending a chopper to get them out of Mubi or Vimtim.
APC, keep up your Operation Feed the Nation,
with Lies.

(Have these attempts to mislead the public has gone from APC propaganda to Boko Haram actions?)
Ah u d gf to Obinoscopy?
In less than one hour, ur topic made FP?
Hw come my hotter topics don't make FP?
Since 12AM I posted mine, its no where 2 be found!

Obinoscopy, Seun & superMOD, FEAR GOD OO! MAKE UNA DEY FEAR GOD OOOOOO! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by kingopta(m): 6:41am On Nov 11, 2014
Hmmm...I smell Lies

1 Like

Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by egift(m): 6:41am On Nov 11, 2014
Incompetence all over Jonathan and his Crew. Soon the man will need Visa and International Passport to visit his Village.

7 Likes

Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by Nobody: 6:42am On Nov 11, 2014
Was it not this same Badeh that said he knows exactly where the Chibok girls were? He and Maku must be related.

7 Likes

Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by zicoraads: 6:43am On Nov 11, 2014
And what if he did? What's the big deal if he did? He is the Chief of Defence Staff and if he has the means to do it, I don't see anything bad in that. Most of the people saying all sorts of gibberish would also do same if they find themselves in similar situation.
Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by SeverusSnape(m): 6:43am On Nov 11, 2014
Even though they did,would they acknowledge; No!.

2 Likes

Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by bigwallace(m): 6:44am On Nov 11, 2014
Every shortcoming of dis administration is caused by apc abi,smh for dis pdp guys,wen our president has failed to do the right thing,do u guys think if apc was behind bokoharam the president won't have arrested all apc folks,uguys be deceiving urselves dere

4 Likes

Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by xcolanto(m): 6:46am On Nov 11, 2014
This goes to show how low paid agents can scope to please their pay masters! I said it and would say it again! You can never suppress the truth! It would only take time but the truth must come to light! Shame to paid agents! Shame to blind supporters of the opposition! GEJ would not kill you all from the amount of bitterness and hate against him! Peace!
Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by temitemi1(m): 6:47am On Nov 11, 2014
Apc at work again!!
Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by malater(m): 6:48am On Nov 11, 2014
This is politacal blasphemy. Haba he first said that his family is still under Boko Haram control and later said no aircraft was sent to Mubi but finally in his statement again he said that the only flight that went to Mubi was for reenforcement. I don't even know who is fooling who here. To the best of my knowladge I didn't see any reenforcemt aircraft that day ooo. Hmmmm no be me talk m biko.[color=#000099][/color]

2 Likes

Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by xcolanto(m): 6:49am On Nov 11, 2014
This goes to show how low paid agents can scope to please their pay masters! I said it and would say it again! You can never suppress the truth! It would only take time but the truth must come to light! Shame to paid agents! Shame to blind supporters of the opposition! Nice one @op
Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by dasrackhor(m): 6:49am On Nov 11, 2014
Nawa oooo..white lies...oga we can't be fooled..Helipcoter w̶̲̅ǟš dere for what?if I hear say na for re-enforcement na dere u go know say d thunder wey go fire u don reach d barrack wey u dey..u abandoned lives to dere fate n u sharperly escaped yha family..Nigeria millitary/politician heartless since 1909AD.

1 Like

Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by ozo13(m): 6:49am On Nov 11, 2014
grin I will say yes to d question if the actually if actually if actually the wife n children wr in d village wn d town was bn taken by D militants. U and I know this is d only truth cos if na my family dey dos kin situation I will ship lift dm self if airlift no work grin am sure u will do d same.wn u know politics is involve in ds militants stuf.
blizard44:

grin

You're far from the main talk, mister.

I can put it to you that Barcanista opened a thread on this.

Now can you answer this question : Were Badeh's wife and kids truly air-lifted from Mubi?
Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by Barthx(m): 6:50am On Nov 11, 2014
I honestly don't see anything wrong if truely he did. But if by chance is family members immediate or extended) are still in that. Town, then they are in deep trouble, that's if they are not dead already.

For what its worth I will not seat back and watch when am in a position to protect my family
Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by Nobody: 6:50am On Nov 11, 2014
if na u unko... Oga, if u v not, pls do DT now... even Obama will do same... remove ur family so as to give undivided focus to d fight
Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by manutdadex(m): 6:50am On Nov 11, 2014
politricks:
The military and politicians like playing the game 'who lies better'.
You call it lies, we call it information management! Politicians and military arm of governments all over the world,its a nolmacy! They av to seive evry info b4 givin it out to d public.
Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by DRealGeesam(m): 6:52am On Nov 11, 2014
What are we to believe these days?
Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by igbsam(m): 6:53am On Nov 11, 2014
I no get wetin i wan talk

All these are lies from the pit of hell.

1 Like

Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by henryobinna(m): 6:54am On Nov 11, 2014
DaBullIT:
No be Nigerian Army and thier oga ?? ? they can lie gaan o.
leave them

he should have filed a court case to show true he didn't evacuate his family members.
nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by RECO: 6:55am On Nov 11, 2014
What is this man waiting for to resign?

It shows clearly that we don't have a president that is committed.

He is more interested in 2015 Election when thousands of people are dying and states being taken over by Boko Haram without any restriction.

1 Like

Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by Nobody: 6:55am On Nov 11, 2014
Unfortunately, the Nigerian army has lost all credibility; you cannot believe any assertions they make. The stronger the assertion, the more likely its bs.

We will soon see.

2 Likes

Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by cegxie(m): 6:56am On Nov 11, 2014
So many lies against the truth.. I have realised that I don't know what or whom to believe anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by killercute16(m): 6:56am On Nov 11, 2014
DaBullIT:
No be Nigerian Army and thier oga ?? ? they can lie gaan o.
Alex badeh isnt in the ARMY rather he is an Air Force Personnel.....so can you explain yourself well.
Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by daveman144: 6:57am On Nov 11, 2014
A well thought out and fabricated lies by APC.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Loyal Party Members Mob Akpabio At Tribunal / El-Rufai: No Going Back On Support For Southern Presidency In 2023 / Peter Obi And Obasanjo Attend Bishop Kukah's Book Presentation In Rivers (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.