Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,990 members, 7,828,501 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi (25291 Views)

President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) / Abducted Chibok Girl Found In Mubi / Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by ajazee: 7:37am On Nov 11, 2014
laykorn:
This looks somehow to me. A helicopter was there to reinforce ground troops. The situations that surrounded the fight has clearly shown that there was nothing like air-support for the Nigerian military. I don't believe the helicopter didn't come to evacuate his family. As for me,I don't see any wrong in admitting that he rescued his family. Afterall,they are his family.
Ayamlaykorn
[i][/i] thank u o

1 Like

Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 11, 2014
U see these apc

1 Like

Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by mrmetoo1: 7:41am On Nov 11, 2014
link2ok:

I culdnt jst help it bt comment on this ur silly post. I wonder hw u wuld compare america which is world number1 to Nigeria. If a statement comes out tomoro accusing any of d APC member of involvement with boko haram surely yu wuld b d first to call him liar mohammed and believe me there wuld b serious crisis in d north cos sincerely thats d only way they knw how to air there view.

Women and children re dieing,houses and goods worth millions are bin destroyed bt the only tin I read most of d social media from d so called leaders of tomoro is PDP and apcshyt,its highly embarrassing fighting for politicians who would and never care about us.

Come to think of it are there not senators and house members and governors in those states also I believe most states hav cabal what re they doin about this situation,security I beleive is a collective efforts by all.

D best tin that should b done is been skiped and we argue and insult each other here even go to d extent of threats. Its high tym d north expecially those involved in this picks up there cross devise a means to tackle this. Or they wuld run forever from there home.

I pray for peace to the affected states and the families that hav lost there loved ones.

#myview

I'm really trying hard to understand what you wrote up there but can you please highlight where I fought for any politician? What does America being #1 have anything to do with arresting those responsible for the unrest in the country?? Then you're talking about insults and threats, are you still referring to my post??

We all pray for peace but that prayer has to include action from those responsible. No one is saying the Northern elders don't have a huge part to play in fact their silence and inaction is worrisome but the person we voted in to protect us needs to do his job more effectively.

2 Likes

Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by Oduduwaboy(m): 7:41am On Nov 11, 2014
link2ok:

I culdnt jst help it bt comment on this ur silly post. I wonder hw u wuld compare america which is world number1 to Nigeria. If a statement comes out tomoro accusing any of d APC member of involvement with boko haram surely yu wuld b d first to call him liar mohammed and believe me there wuld b serious crisis in d north cos sincerely thats d only way they knw how to air there view.

Women and children re dieing,houses and goods worth millions are bin destroyed bt the only tin I read most of d social media from d so called leaders of tomoro is PDP and apcshyt,its highly embarrassing fighting for politicians who would and never care about us.

Come to think of it are there not senators and house members and governors in those states also I believe most states hav cabal what re they doin about this situation,security I beleive is a collective efforts by all.

D best tin that should b done is been skiped and we argue and insult each other here even go to d extent of threats. Its high tym d north expecially those involved in this picks up there cross devise a means to tackle this. Or they wuld run forever from there home.

I pray for peace to the affected states and the families that hav lost there loved ones.

#myview
Shut up my friend! you are the silly one...paid by the PDP to express silly opinions on this forum!
Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 11, 2014
ajazee:
[i][/i] thank u o
You'll write the thing between the two closed brackets.
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by Awoofawo(m): 7:49am On Nov 11, 2014
humpito:
Reinforcement of ground troops. This is ludicrous.

grin grin grin Those troops that reported: jumping into bush on sighting boko boys grin grin grin
Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by clara472: 7:59am On Nov 11, 2014
BREAKING: Boko Haram Captures Maiha Town In Adamawa, soldiers beg for civilian clothes as they flee
Source: http://www..com.ng/index.php/national-news/item/1227-breaking-boko-haram-captures-maiha-town-in-adamawa-soldiers-beg-for-civilian-clothes-as-they-flee
Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by Onegai(f): 8:02am On Nov 11, 2014
Everyone defending this man's right to secure his family's safety, well don't complain that civilians are complying with Boko Haram's efforts.

After all, if you see your home being attacked and know that the person in charge will air-lift his family away and leave you to die if you dare fight the insurgents, won't you smile and offer BH fighters food and drink, so they don't kill your family? Why should your family be in danger (trying to protect Nigeria's sovereignity) when the man WHOSE JOB IT IS is taking care of his own blood?

Is it not this "my bele alone" attitude that has gotten us to this point?

The same mouth they use to defend Alex Badeh's actions is the same mouth they use to insult Northern leaders and call them complicit in BH's actions. Or abi Imams don't love their families?

Hypocrisy.

The sheer foolishness I see on NL sometimes is a sad reflection of the society

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by link2ok(m): 8:03am On Nov 11, 2014
Oduduwaboy:

Shut up my friend! you are the silly one...paid by the PDP to express silly opinions on this forum!

Illiterates. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by prophetfire: 8:04am On Nov 11, 2014
This man n his spin boys re bloody liars.his family still in mubi-as in wife,kids cousins uncles etc left to d mercy of shekau?very big lie. Which ground troops did d helicopter go to re-inforce?d ground troops dt abandoned their arms n ammunition to BH an was running away wit civillians? Lieing wit a dead conscience.
Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by Zuria(f): 8:04am On Nov 11, 2014
intergral:
I was the when the helicopters came to mubi. Infact they were two of them and am not rili sure if they took any civilian because every body was busy running into the mountain but what I did saw the helicopter doing was to trow bomb on helpless civilians running 4 their lives into the bush instead of boko haram.....infact it was like a dream because it just look like a war film.... I have the video in ma phone both that of the helicopters bombing civilians and soldiers running b4 the civilians

Good thing you survived the bomb attack by the helicopters. You could post your video on YouTube / LiveLeak if you are so sure of what you saw and let the public analyse it.
Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by sunnyotunsman: 8:08am On Nov 11, 2014
Terrorism escalate as alex badeh is promoted to chief of defence staff and aliyu gusau is appointed as minister of defence.The two of them are from the north.They are the brain behind the $9.3m seized by S,A authority.When coas ihejirika was still in service we never heard soldiers fleeing battlefield.Those boko boys look hungry.They are the same aboki i challenge in my street for selling spoilt orange.What combat experience do they even have?
Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by crown777(m): 8:10am On Nov 11, 2014
tit:

No, APC is not incharge of the armed forces. Thanks Allah.
But I am begining to suspect they are in charge of boko haram.
Whenever boko haram fools strike,
you guys jump out all too excited.

Why Jonathan is not arresting anyone of them? Get ur facts right! Oh Apc is bigger that the govt right? Nitwit
Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by seankafor(m): 8:14am On Nov 11, 2014
kokoA:
lies
not only lies but overcooked beans
Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by prophetfire: 8:16am On Nov 11, 2014
tit:

I dnt support any of ur shit-hole rogue parties but if APC is incharge of boko n boko,a rag tag-quickly-put-together rebel boys are beating d nigeria armed forces blue-black with all their years of xpirience nd billion dollars @ their disposal,it means dt APC is the smarter party wit more intelligence n ability in managin human n material resources.do u admit the obvious?
Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by gidiMonsta(m): 8:28am On Nov 11, 2014
Actually it's common sense for Badeh to evacuate his family because they can be used as bargaining tools by BH. This rebuttal is just silly and unnecessary. Now, if his family are really still in Mubi, they will most likely be hunted.
Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by Mbediogu(m): 8:29am On Nov 11, 2014
[quote author=tit post=27905283]Nigeria’s Chief of Defence Staff, Air Chief Marshal Alex Badeh said on Monday that his family remains under Boko Haram’s Islamic Caliphate, denying ever sending any helicopter to his home town in Adamawa State to evacuate members of his family hours before the fall of the town to the Boko Haram jihadists.

Vintim, the hometown of the CDS is one of the towns recently annexed by Boko Haram, as part of the ‘Islamic Caliphate’.

The terrorists are still occupying the town. Some reports had indicated that Badeh airlifted his family from the town before it finally fell to terrorists.

But in a statement posted on its blog today, the Nigerian Defence headquarters described as “reckless” assertions that Badeh sent a military helicopter to evacuate members of his family just a few hours before the fall of his home town to Boko Haram.

The full statement titled “No Helicopter Evacuated the CDS Family Members”, reads:

“The attention of the Defence Headquarters (DHQ) has been drawn to an article with the caption, “The Helicopters that evacuated CDS Badeh’s family from Mubi: A lesson for All Nigerians” written by a certain Elvis Iyorngurum and posted in an on-line news outlet, NewsRescue.com on the 6th of November, 2014.

“The said article which contained strings of deliberate falsehood and spurious allegations claimed that few hours before the attack on Mubi by the terrorists, the Chief of Defence Staff, Air Chief Marshal AS Badeh flew in helicopters and evacuated his family from the town and abandoned everyone else to their fate.

“While the DHQ remains at a loss as to the motive for these unconscionable fabrications, it is pertinent to quickly repudiate the false claim and to state clearly that at no time did the CDS send any helicopter to evacuate any of his family members before, during or after the attack on his home town.

“Contrary to the claims by the author, the helicopter that flew to Mubi was on an operational mission to reinforce the ground troops in preparation of efforts to repel the attack.

“The helicopter did not convey any civilian or relation of the CDS as disdainfully insinuated in the article.

“Considering the fact that the falsehood packaged against Air Chief Marshal Badeh by Elvis has not only been mischievously and widely circulated, it has been further made viral on the social media, it can no longer be dismissed as one of those careless efforts in the campaign to tarnish the name and integrity of this senior officer and the Armed Forces who are doing their best to address the security situation in the country.

“The damage done by the fabrications contained in that article has not only personal, but national security implications.
“Air Chief Marshal Alex Badeh as the Chief of Defence Staff has uppermost in his heart, the interest of the entire citizens of Nigeria, whom he swore to protect.

“Insinuating that the CDS is self-centred and insensitive to the plight of his people is wicked and damaging indeed.

“The DHQ wishes to reassure Nigerians that as a patriot and one on whose shoulders the leadership of Nigerian Armed Forces rests, he has honestly reaffirmed severally that he considers every Nigerian and every part of Nigeria as deserving of equal protection especially at this challenging times.

“Just like any other Nigerian, the CDS is pained at the mindless carnage and bloody violence perpetrated against innocent Nigerians by the terrorist group.

“Contrary to the falsehood bandied around by a number of professional critics and detractors, the CDS believes that every town or village under attack deserves protection whether it is his home town or not.

“This false story on Air Chief Marshal Alex Badeh is one of the many fabrications being circulated as information or articles by individuals who have remained desperate in the efforts to dampen the spirit and morale of military personnel in particular and Nigerians in general as we strive to stop the activities of terrorists on rampage against our people.

“It is therefore necessary to appeal to the populace of concerned citizens to join hands with the security forces in this effort by refraining from the series of distractive criticisms and comments.

“The mass media is again requested to beware of lifting stories on the military from online media that has become the main channel of disseminating falsehood on happenings in the system.”

Does it make sense to believe that a pilot and Chief of Defence staff will leave his entire family in the war front at the mercy of the enemy? No, I dont believe it. Boko Haram would have made an announcement to that effect but they have not. Honestly speaking and judging from the character of our leader before and now, I WOULD BE SURPRISED IF HIS FAMILY HAVE BEEN IN NIGERIA EVEN BEFORE BOKO HARAM.

1 Like

Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by komank79: 8:35am On Nov 11, 2014
Raiders:
I remember reading that news Some days ago and it didn't say Badeh wife and kids were air-lifted. It said Badeh FAMILY were air-lifed out of Mubi. A family could include cousins,uncles,nephews, siblings and other relations. I wont be surprise if he evacated his family out of Mubi because they will be target of Boko haram

The CDS is shameless I'd his home town is no longer a part of Nigeria. I even wonder why we expect our military to succed when the most senior ranking person incharge of the armed forces is a foreigner. That man is no longer a Nigerian. Abi vintim still dey inside nija?

3 Likes

Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by eazy07(m): 8:35am On Nov 11, 2014
By saying he didnt evacuate his family, I guess his family he was referring to in this context were his househelps, far relatives and maybe his pet.
Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by loswhite(m): 8:37am On Nov 11, 2014
Pataki:
When a whole President of Nigeria can come out to lie publicly on an international tv, I expect nothing less of that from Badeh.

A corrupt government filled with liars.
is he the first president to lie on international tv? Don't other president lie? You talk as if you don't knw politics abi president resemble pastor for your eye
Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by ZUBY77(m): 8:39am On Nov 11, 2014
It's a shame how Nigerians abuse their leaders here on nairaland.

Wouldn't you rescue your family in his shoes?

1 Like

Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by BetaThings: 8:46am On Nov 11, 2014
link2ok:

As a future leader of tomorrow yourself, endeavour not to ,make generalisations
People are protesting in Lagos because of voter Card - so how do people air their view in the South
When the Cantonment bombs killed many people in Lagos, people shouted at Obasanjo to his face- how do people air their views in the South?
But people are being killed in the North and you are saying this is how they air their views
Did youths in the South confront MEND
Youths on the North killed several Boko Haram members last week
What else do you want?

Olisa Metuh of PDP, on the day of the Nyanya bombing accused, without evidence, APC of being the sponsor of Boko Haram
So your hypothetical scenario has played out
But Metuh does not have evidence
The senator from the North - Ndume - on trial for having links with Boko Haram is a member of PDP
When Modu Sheriff was not in PDP, he was accused of being the founder of Boko Haram, now he has joined PDP and
nobody is talking about it
What exactly is APC supposed to do?
Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 11, 2014
if de helicopter was really to reinforce de land troop , then why did the terrorist still captured mubi?

lies
Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by jaymichael(m): 9:03am On Nov 11, 2014
Oduduwaboy:

The argument of who is in charge of Boko Haram has been laid to rest. Boko Haram is part of a global islamic false 'awakening' that has no roots in Nigeria or APC; but you people always want someone to blame for the glaring incompetence & cluelessness( the much hated word) of your principal.
You are brilliant. You ve said everything in so few words.

1 Like

Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 11, 2014
Raiders:
Oga, stop lying. Your family are still not in Mubi. I can bet that your wife, kids and immediate family are not in Mubi.

Why should he leave his family in the village, will you leave your wife/husband and children in the village?
Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by taiwoflb: 9:40am On Nov 11, 2014
Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by Pataki: 9:42am On Nov 11, 2014
loswhite:
is he the first president to lie on international tv? Don't other president lie? You talk as if you don't knw politics abi president resemble pastor for your eye

Please don't engage me in an idiotic diversionary rationalization.

Thanks.
Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by naza9ja(m): 9:43am On Nov 11, 2014
cryOnly God know wetin dey go do the writer if they catch am cry
Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by neocentric(m): 9:45am On Nov 11, 2014
I happen to know the man's family. His mother died last year and the rest of his family never lived in mubi/vimtim. They live in Abuja with him. Why must people concoct lies? This story should not be an issue.

1 Like

Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by Raiders: 9:47am On Nov 11, 2014
freeboy604:

Why should he leave his family in the village, will you leave your wife/husband and children in the village?
no. I wont leave my family but the General is lying that he didn't move his family from Mubi
Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:48am On Nov 11, 2014
tit:

Then,the C-in-C should do the needful-crush the boko guys. Mr Jonathan is too preoccupied with 2015 election such that nothing again, asides that, matters to him.Asides his numerous failures, Jonathan has failed to defend the territorial integrity of Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Live Rally, Accepts Decampes / Gbayi Women, Youths Protests El-rufai's Appointment Of Non Indigene..(pictured) / Amaechi Received By Friends At Port-harcourt Airport. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.