Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,924 members, 7,828,206 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi (25290 Views)

President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) / Abducted Chibok Girl Found In Mubi / Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by oluwasegun007(m): 9:48am On Nov 11, 2014
I support the military, the chopper did not evacuate his family....because they don comot b4 d kidnap of the chibok girls sef....let's keep deceiving ourselves...NB: the military will never disclose personal information of its top & important personnels, its TOP SECRETS

1 Like

Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by link2ok(m): 9:57am On Nov 11, 2014
BetaThings:

As a future leader of tomorrow yourself, endeavour not to ,make generalisations
People are protesting in Lagos because of voter Card - so how do people air their view in the South
When the Cantonment bombs killed many people in Lagos, people shouted at Obasanjo to his face- how do people air their views in the South?
But people are being killed in the North and you are saying this is how they air their views
Did youths in the South confront MEND
Youths on the North killed several Boko Haram members last week
What else do you want?

Olisa Metuh of PDP, on the day of the Nyanya bombing accused, without evidence, APC of being the sponsor of Boko Haram
So your hypothetical scenario has played out
But Metuh does not have evidence
The senator from the North - Ndume - on trial for having links with Boko Haram is a member of PDP
When Modu Sheriff was not in PDP, he was accused of being the founder of Boko Haram, now he has joined PDP and
nobody is talking about it
What exactly is APC supposed to do?

I am rilly impressed wit d way u gave ur points.

I wuld luv to go further because of ur high level of reasoning.

Why is there alwayz crisis in the north? Either religious,political or even fights that re uncalled for?

After 2007 elections Yaradua won d election from no wia! D south accepted it wit good faith and supported him till he passed away(may his kind soul rest in peace) but immediately goodluck took d mantle of leadership in 2011 crisis erupted in d north.

Bro wat I feel is there re diffrnt ways to ur view not violence.

Am nt a fan in GEJ sincerely he has dissapointed me jst like every1 b4 him. But lookin @d credibility of all d contestant 14 of feb 2015 I wuld b in my room prayin that God wuld raise a david to save us.

Lastly I urge we all continue to pray for d deceased and for a better Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:03am On Nov 11, 2014
tit:

No, APC is not incharge of the armed forces. Thanks Allah.
But I am begining to suspect they are in charge of boko haram.
Whenever boko haram fools strike,
you guys jump out all too excited.

Please stop this your blame-game; It's all the fault of the so-called Commander-in-Chief. Mr Jonathan should just do the needful- crush boko haram and stop blaming opposition for his obvious weakness. Asides his numerous failures,he has failed to protect the territorial integrity of Nigeria. Nigeria is simply a huge joke under his adminisration. It simply bad;you can't defend the situation at hand please !

1 Like

Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by intergral(m): 10:11am On Nov 11, 2014
Zuria:

Good thing you survived the bomb attack by the helicopters. You could post your video on YouTube / LiveLeak if you are so sure of what you saw and let the public analyse it.
In the video I viewed my myself and my friends and one them was badly injured due to the bomb..... I don't want to risk exposing ma face to the whole world
Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by Adminisher: 10:17am On Nov 11, 2014
I can assure you none of Badeh' s family members is still in Vimtim or Mubi. You choose what to believe.

1 Like

Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by benniet(m): 10:22am On Nov 11, 2014
It is not the first lie you have told Sir!
Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by BashBB: 10:47am On Nov 11, 2014
They talk like I was not there.....Mr. CDS I saw it with my own eyes...stop denying.... heli airlifted your family outta vimtim, my house is close to yours.....so stop lying
Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 11, 2014
Sincerely tired of all this bull and crap info from DHQ . . . . They are now so used to denying this and refuting that. . . Can you just press Control+alt+BOMB Those animals together with their symphatizers.sincerely i realy cant believe this is what Nigeria is turning into.
BTW where are the so called amnesty international turning blind eye to BH killings and use of humans as sheilds. . . I am sure thier satalite image is blurred on BH guys but clear enough to monitor our Gallant soldiers just to enforce Rule of engagement.
I wish i we have snipers in our ranks.
Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by aviazuva: 11:53am On Nov 11, 2014
If he cant defend Nigeria, and he cannot defend his village
cant he defend even his own family?

I will understand with him if he evacuated his family.
How many choppers does he have to evacuate the whole village
or even the whole country.
Once more, I feel for Baba. His hands are really tied.
Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by repogirl(f): 11:56am On Nov 11, 2014
Mtchewwwww Nigerian military lying, since ogbologbo BC!

2 Likes

Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by loswhite(m): 11:56am On Nov 11, 2014
Pataki:

Please don't engage me in an idiotic diversionary rationalization.

Thanks.
answer the question big foo.l
Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:00pm On Nov 11, 2014
repogirl:
Mtchewwwww Nigerian military lying, since ogbologbo BC!

Aunty How far Na?! grin

*points to her story thread*
Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by Pataki: 12:05pm On Nov 11, 2014
loswhite:
answer the question big foo.l

You are a highly volatile dangerous ediot! So because other Presidents tell lies, implies that Goodluck should as well follow suit? You must have been the kid with the sharpest stewpeedity from your village.
Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by loswhite(m): 12:13pm On Nov 11, 2014
Pataki:

You are a highly volatile dangerous ediot! So because other Presidents tell lies, implies that Goodluck should as well follow suit? You must have been the kid with the sharpest stewpeedity from your village.
keep ranting like a foo.l that Js studied brighter grammar. I've gotten my point across.
Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by LouisVanGaal(m): 12:38pm On Nov 11, 2014
'In politics, Never believe a story/rumour, UNTILL it is first denied' - 18th Century Prussian Prime Minister. undecided.

1 Like

Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by Litmus: 2:05pm On Nov 11, 2014
While the DHQ remains at a loss as to the motive for these unconscionable fabrications....

The motive is very clear...similar lies, misdirections; ethic, religious and regional hatred stirring abounds on Niraland and social media started by those working to see us loose sight of the true enemy and instead descend into civil war.

2 Likes

Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by Zuria(f): 2:08pm On Nov 11, 2014
intergral:
In the video I viewed my myself and my friends and one them was badly injured due to the bomb..... I don't want to risk exposing ma face to the whole world

There are ways to get your face out of the video but I respect your privacy. Your friend will be healed...cheer up
Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by repogirl(f): 2:16pm On Nov 11, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

Aunty How far Na?! grin

*points to her story thread*
hi jj, expect something today for sure, sorry bout my disappearing act, bin working on the stubborn chapter and its almost ready.
Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:18pm On Nov 11, 2014
repogirl:
hi jj, expect something today for sure, sorry bout my disappearing act, bin working on the stubborn chapter and its almost ready.

ok ma'am..patiently waiting grin
Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by Lurcky(m): 5:54pm On Nov 11, 2014
People just don't like to confirm before they start believing and that's what destroying the image of some people.
Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by PStacks(m): 6:07pm On Nov 11, 2014
Since the day I saw with my eyes and heard with my ears on Public Television, where the CDS said with his mouth that they knew where the Chibok Girls were but were not going to tell us.

I just knew something grave was amiss.
Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by Fourwinds: 8:00pm On Nov 11, 2014
Raiders:
Oga, stop lying. Your family are still not in Mubi. I can bet that your wife, kids and immediate family are not in Mubi.
I'm very sure his immediate family can not be in Mubi.
Re: Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi by thexzy(m): 12:03am On Nov 13, 2014
Before Analyzing and concluding this matter, please I plead with you to put your leg in this BIG Shoe of Life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sanwo-olu, Wike, Fayose Arrive Lagos For COWLSO Conference / APC Live Rally, Accepts Decampes / Gbayi Women, Youths Protests El-rufai's Appointment Of Non Indigene..(pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.