Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

2015: CNN Rejects Political Adverts From Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: CNN Rejects Political Adverts From Nigeria (49735 Views)

Parties Spend N4.9bn On Political Adverts / 2015: CNN Rejects Political Adverts From Nigeria / 2015: CNN Rejects Political Adverts From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: CNN Rejects Political Adverts From Nigeria by cirmuell(m): 1:43pm On Nov 11, 2014
Nobleval:
no,..why?
Good to know. Partisanship is the order of the day here these days...you are either here or there. I thought you are one too.

1 Like

Re: 2015: CNN Rejects Political Adverts From Nigeria by coldFLARES1(m): 1:45pm On Nov 11, 2014
No mind dem. Dem learn after Ikedi Ohakim use dem scam job seekers for Imo dat year! Jonathan on the same standing as Obama, Mandela et al. E no get wetin we no go hear for this country. SMH

4 Likes

Re: 2015: CNN Rejects Political Adverts From Nigeria by viktuur(m): 1:45pm On Nov 11, 2014
smithsammy:
The saTANIST displaying their cluelesness around the world. They are even taking their campaign abroad. I wonder if we are having votes from abroad come next year.
Its for propaganda! They want to tell the whole world that they have more supporters than each other so that when they lose, they
will say their rival rigged!

2 Likes

Re: 2015: CNN Rejects Political Adverts From Nigeria by iamord(m): 1:45pm On Nov 11, 2014
Poor propangada stunt!!! very poor.!! From the present administration
Re: 2015: CNN Rejects Political Adverts From Nigeria by pomporiking: 1:46pm On Nov 11, 2014
BlackPeni5:
Thank God...I can only imagine the kind of adverts.

"I had no shoes and wore only pants" - GEJ

"I will end corruftion in Naijeriya...I am Saint Ab0ki" - GMB

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2015: CNN Rejects Political Adverts From Nigeria by sunnyotunsman: 1:47pm On Nov 11, 2014
They planned the suicide attack on their own people yesterday so that the president will postponed his declaration for the president and mourn the deceased.If he didnt do their wishes they will say the president is callous.

3 Likes

Re: 2015: CNN Rejects Political Adverts From Nigeria by DonaldGenes(m): 1:47pm On Nov 11, 2014
uzolexis:
St,upid Nigerian politicians,advertising on CNN,what for
Imagine 5m for just 30 seconds.
The thunder that'll fire these our leaders still dey gym....nonsense angry angry
Thanks CNN for saving us from embarrassing ourselves outside,mk we just dey mumu 4 our house,e better abeg.

Wipe her tears with my Boxer

1 Like

Re: 2015: CNN Rejects Political Adverts From Nigeria by diresimdi(m): 1:48pm On Nov 11, 2014
ttmacoy:
I tell you.

Over 40 students died yesterday and focus is all on elections. No compassion or value for human life.
Hmmmmm! You guys are funny! Keep bombing innocent children in expectation that important events will be postponed... Idiots!

3 Likes

Re: 2015: CNN Rejects Political Adverts From Nigeria by suptol(m): 1:48pm On Nov 11, 2014
May the Lord deliver our great nation.
Re: 2015: CNN Rejects Political Adverts From Nigeria by smithsammy(m): 1:48pm On Nov 11, 2014
viktuur:
Its for propaganda! They want to tell the whole world that they have more supporters than each other so that when they lose, they
will say their rival rigged!
yes brother.

1 Like

Re: 2015: CNN Rejects Political Adverts From Nigeria by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 11, 2014
Good thing. However, remember this is not a CNN policy. CNN is bound by an Ofcom (Office of Communication) regulation in the UK. Almost certainly otherwise, CNN would run these adverts for broadcast only in Nigeria. After all they rely on adverts for profit and nothing typifies the saying "a fool (or thief) and his money are soon parted" more than the Nigerian politician.

1 Like

Re: 2015: CNN Rejects Political Adverts From Nigeria by ebudon84: 1:48pm On Nov 11, 2014
There is information I just got that many many bokoharam prisonas are been transfered to kirikir from kogi state.....ppl I don't feel relax with this cos there is a target ......they have to do sometin and transfer them to ogun or ekiti
Re: 2015: CNN Rejects Political Adverts From Nigeria by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 11, 2014
cirmuell:
Good to know. Partisanship is the order of the day here these days...you are either here or there. I thought you are one too.
..nah... It is not worth the trouble. APC AND PDP are run by the same set of criminals.

Their vision isn't different btw...

2 Likes

Re: 2015: CNN Rejects Political Adverts From Nigeria by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 11, 2014
This is just one of the several rejections that this failed administration can look forward to.

In 2015, Nigeria will reject this administration, en masse.

3 Likes

Re: 2015: CNN Rejects Political Adverts From Nigeria by Akshow: 1:52pm On Nov 11, 2014
thinkdip:

You should know that the opposition party are behind the killing and bombing since they know GEJ will officially declare today. We know this because if he was to go for any campaign before, prior to that day there will be bomb blast...when GMB was to declare we never heard of any bomb blast b4 d day at all. When GEJ is to declare, scores die in the north just to make him look heartless and incompetent for not going there.

going by ur logic, u just confirmed that the president is a confused, inept ball less arzz. According to u, any time he wants to campaign scores die. Something that has repeated itself several times yet ur clown, the otuoke baboon in aso rock, the grand commander of the entire forces can't do anything about the scores killed cos of him. So is ambition to rule is above any human life? Meanwhile he beefs up security in abuja for today while several towns have been taken away by insurgents. Shame on u for this ur bias stand.

5 Likes

Re: 2015: CNN Rejects Political Adverts From Nigeria by M4gunners: 1:54pm On Nov 11, 2014
Chei naija which way? Dem hole person Mama 4 ground, he dey run run up and down dey fight fight wen him go fight.
Re: 2015: CNN Rejects Political Adverts From Nigeria by doffman: 1:55pm On Nov 11, 2014
omenka:
Once saTAN is rejected, the gates of hell shall never prevail!!

God bless CNN.

1 Like

Re: 2015: CNN Rejects Political Adverts From Nigeria by Esperooke(m): 1:55pm On Nov 11, 2014
thinkdip:

You should know that the opposition party are behind the killing and bombing since they know GEJ will officially declare today. We know this because if he was to go for any campaign before, prior to that day there will be bomb blast...when GMB was to declare we never heard of any bomb blast b4 d day at all. When GEJ is to declare, scores die in the north just to make him look heartless and incompetent for not going there.
And u think this is a reasonable reason to support GEJ. Come to think of it, lets even assume your insinuation is true, how then do we trust him to be able to deliver @ the face of his imaginary and insurmountable enemies which according to him are the basis of his failure? The fact is, every inept and incompetent man always has something to blame, and more so, in every setting there is always forces wanting to destroy, but the successfullness of their effort depend on the quality & the sophistication of the leader. God Bless Naija.

6 Likes

Re: 2015: CNN Rejects Political Adverts From Nigeria by Successdude(m): 1:55pm On Nov 11, 2014
marieolae:
I weep for nigeria.
Cheya! weeping cant solve the problem buh, i wish you tears....more tEARS

...many more TEARS

unstoppable tears

.....Tears of Joy.
Re: 2015: CNN Rejects Political Adverts From Nigeria by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 11, 2014
thinkdip:

Please please talk with fact, what prove do you have?

Have you also forgotten buhari narrowly escaped death when his convoy was bombed?

This thing is more than GEJ or any opposition.

Nigerian need to sit down and try fix the problem not attacking and playing the blaming game.

Think of a way to move the nation forward, not pointing fingers here and there.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: CNN Rejects Political Adverts From Nigeria by enioladeran: 1:56pm On Nov 11, 2014
cry cry cry And most of Nigerians still think he is the one to vote for! Think Nigerians, please think because I am and I truly weep for this Nation.

1 Like

Re: 2015: CNN Rejects Political Adverts From Nigeria by uzolexis(f): 1:58pm On Nov 11, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Wipe her tears with my Boxer

Ewww angry
When last did u wash that boxer undecided
Re: 2015: CNN Rejects Political Adverts From Nigeria by philips70(m): 2:00pm On Nov 11, 2014
CNN just can't help them advertise lies like GEJ making Nigerian economy the largest in Africa. Not even after the mobbing and debasing of Isha Sesay from the offices of Okupe and Omokri for attempting to tell them the truth. There's what we call integrity outside the shores of this country.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: CNN Rejects Political Adverts From Nigeria by thinkdip(m): 2:01pm On Nov 11, 2014
Akshow:

going by ur logic, u just confirmed that the president is a confused, inept ball less arzz. According to u, any time he wants to campaign scores die. Something that has repeated itself several times yet ur clown, the otuoke baboon in aso rock, the grand commander of the entire forces can't do anything about the scores killed cos of him. So is ambition to rule is above any human life? Meanwhile he beefs up security in abuja for today while several towns have been taken away by insurgents. Shame on u for this ur bias stand.
U think so, when some power mongers won't rest until they get up there, a citizen who is happy killing his fellow citizen just to claim point is a fool, but my pity is that you might not be able to comprehend beyond dat, but note that even if ur wise and smart presidential aspirant continue shedding the innocent blood, it will hunt either you the supporter or their children or them, one fellow must pay for causing unrest because of a fellow individual who doesn't enjoy god-fatherism and hard politics power

2 Likes

Re: 2015: CNN Rejects Political Adverts From Nigeria by adekojeku(m): 2:02pm On Nov 11, 2014
in the west.... GEJ would have resigned long ago. due to the happenings in country.
no clearheaded Nigerian will vote PDP.
God bless Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: 2015: CNN Rejects Political Adverts From Nigeria by Bsc(m): 2:02pm On Nov 11, 2014
Nobody deserves to go to international media.. Ur goods works should be able to attract or catch the attention of international media..... Nonesense!

3 Likes

Re: 2015: CNN Rejects Political Adverts From Nigeria by thinkdip(m): 2:03pm On Nov 11, 2014
keyman0007:

Please please talk with fact, what prove do you have?

Have you also forgotten buhari narrowly escaped death when his convoy was bombed?

This thing is more than GEJ or any opposition.

Nigerian need to sit down and try fix the problem not attacking and playing the blaming game.

Think of a way to move the nation forward, not pointing fingers here and there.
Buhari convoy was a staged one, abeg we know
Re: 2015: CNN Rejects Political Adverts From Nigeria by nagoma(m): 2:03pm On Nov 11, 2014
omenka:
Still finding it hard to believe. They could easily rake in a couple of millions of dollars from the ads. Why were they turned down??

Because of Ethics. A word that is unknown to Nigerian leadership.

1 Like

Re: 2015: CNN Rejects Political Adverts From Nigeria by Truman155(m): 2:03pm On Nov 11, 2014
Na by advert? Person way go loose go still loose
Re: 2015: CNN Rejects Political Adverts From Nigeria by nagoma(m): 2:04pm On Nov 11, 2014
thinkdip:

Buhari convoy was a staged one, abeg we know

Yes, staged by PDP and they almost succeeded.

4 Likes

Re: 2015: CNN Rejects Political Adverts From Nigeria by ocheu(f): 2:05pm On Nov 11, 2014
mikeson12:
CNN did a good job by rejecting Tinubu and his cohorts.GEJ's image been projected on the media by Ifeanyi Uba's tan must have been giving them headache.

GEJ till 2019
is it only tinubu that CNN reject his ads? Is Nigeria as a whole. Am sure is as a result of shame that this present government has brought on the country(Nigeria). CNN u did well

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Margaret Obi And Aisha Baba Ahmed Spotted Rocking Uniform Hijab / Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) / Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.