Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

2015: CNN Rejects Political Adverts From Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: CNN Rejects Political Adverts From Nigeria (49739 Views)

Parties Spend N4.9bn On Political Adverts / 2015: CNN Rejects Political Adverts From Nigeria / 2015: CNN Rejects Political Adverts From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: CNN Rejects Political Adverts From Nigeria by UpLoyo: 2:06pm On Nov 11, 2014
marieolae:
I weep for nigeria.

Don't waste your tears...it's not worth it.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: CNN Rejects Political Adverts From Nigeria by Edusouls(m): 2:08pm On Nov 11, 2014
what a shame to nigerians, what re they going to advertise at cnn? To lavish money for no reason, while boko-haram waste innocent lives everyday. Chai africans get problem, na only God sabi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015: CNN Rejects Political Adverts From Nigeria by UpLoyo: 2:09pm On Nov 11, 2014
sunnyotunsman:
They planned the suicide attack on their own people yesterday so that the president will postponed his declaration for the president and mourn the deceased.If he didnt do their wishes they will say the president is callous.

Being this dumb is definitely a life time achievement for you. How in the world did you come up with this crap?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015: CNN Rejects Political Adverts From Nigeria by Btruth: 2:10pm On Nov 11, 2014
Good for them, &...thank you CNN.

cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 2015: CNN Rejects Political Adverts From Nigeria by DonaldGenes(m): 2:11pm On Nov 11, 2014
uzolexis:

Ewww angry
When last did u wash that boxer undecided
Be nice nah to me
Re: 2015: CNN Rejects Political Adverts From Nigeria by thinkdip(m): 2:11pm On Nov 11, 2014
nagoma:

Yes, staged by PDP and they almost succeeded.
So said you.
Re: 2015: CNN Rejects Political Adverts From Nigeria by ttmacoy: 2:13pm On Nov 11, 2014
I would normally agree with you, but in my opinion the money being spent is directly or indirectly public funds.

Okijajuju1:

Everybody would always have an opinion about how you could have better spent your money.

grin

grin

#justSaying..

2 Likes

Re: 2015: CNN Rejects Political Adverts From Nigeria by Ukutsgp(m): 2:14pm On Nov 11, 2014
Why cnn? Why nt NTA and AIT?

2 Likes

Re: 2015: CNN Rejects Political Adverts From Nigeria by PrinceNwokeji: 2:15pm On Nov 11, 2014
Dat's all!
Re: 2015: CNN Rejects Political Adverts From Nigeria by iamord(m): 2:15pm On Nov 11, 2014
suptol:
May the Lord deliver our great nation.

His hands are folded ..and he is not going to deliver nothing!!!.
Did he join hands when we were busy building a corrupt system,religious,cultural and ethnic segregation? Now you want him to come and Pack the sh.it. His Ears are Not deaf, so are the gods.. Has all the thunder and brimstone prayers reduced the boko Haram insurgency?? And evil in Land.?? . Learn from history . The nazi wars to isreal and cia etc.. You destiny is in Your own hands.. If you don't use it. somebody will Help u

2 Likes

Re: 2015: CNN Rejects Political Adverts From Nigeria by Okijajuju1(m): 2:18pm On Nov 11, 2014
ttmacoy:
I would normally agree with you, but in my opinion the money being spent is directly or indirectly public funds.

No its not.

Infact!!!! I can personally count off the top 10 Mega wealthy Nigerians who would pay that campaign bill for Jonathan.

Campaign funding is not from the Government coffers but from Campaign contributors, Contractors and co. Remember how the President raised over 100 Million naira to pick a presidential ticket of 22 million?! grin
Re: 2015: CNN Rejects Political Adverts From Nigeria by thinkdip(m): 2:18pm On Nov 11, 2014
Esperooke:
And u think this is a reasonable reason to support GEJ. Come to think of it, lets even assume your insinuation is true, how then do we trust him to be able to deliver @ the face of his imaginary and insurmountable enemies which according to him are the basis of his failure? The fact is, every inept and incompetent man always has something to blame, and more so, in every setting there is always forces wanting to destroy, but the successfullness of their effort depend on the quality & the sophistication of the leader. God Bless Naija.
No, not a reasonable reason but a considerable reason for him to be re-elected, GEJ by nature is a calm fellow, so don't expect presidency to make him hard hearted, rigid, wicked and callous, no. Do you want to tell me he's not doing anything in this alarming and dangerous era? We can only say that if we don't look indeep to our argument
Re: 2015: CNN Rejects Political Adverts From Nigeria by ttmacoy: 2:18pm On Nov 11, 2014
Vicotex:
mumu, na CNN kill them?

my statement was on the lack of value of human life by the Nigerian government with their misplaced priorities and not CNN.

Thanks for the insult btw

3 Likes

Re: 2015: CNN Rejects Political Adverts From Nigeria by pmictltd(m): 2:19pm On Nov 11, 2014
FIBER OPTICS CABLES ,PATCH CORDS,PATCH PANELS, MEDIA CONVERTERS, PIGTAILS
@ 15A OREMEJI STREET ,OFF MEDICAL ROAD IKEJA LAGOS
CALL: 08034286012

Re: 2015: CNN Rejects Political Adverts From Nigeria by oluwasegun007(m): 2:25pm On Nov 11, 2014
Show of shame
Re: 2015: CNN Rejects Political Adverts From Nigeria by UnimkeAk(m): 2:30pm On Nov 11, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:

Who are the goats that went to CNN to advertise their failures!
Last Bullet
Mtcheeew of the highest order!

U no carry ur last bullet go sambisa.
grin

1 Like

Re: 2015: CNN Rejects Political Adverts From Nigeria by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:30pm On Nov 11, 2014
UnimkeAk:

U no carry ur last bullet go sambisa.
grin
Na you I dey wait for!
Re: 2015: CNN Rejects Political Adverts From Nigeria by cirmuell(m): 2:32pm On Nov 11, 2014
Nobleval:
..nah... It is not worth the trouble. APC AND PDP are run by the same set of criminals.

Their vision isn't different btw...
Too bad their minions here don't know that. Vote wisely next year wink
Re: 2015: CNN Rejects Political Adverts From Nigeria by UyiIredia(m): 2:32pm On Nov 11, 2014
Unsurprising and welcome on the basis of the govts misplaced interests.
Re: 2015: CNN Rejects Political Adverts From Nigeria by fiftynaira(m): 2:33pm On Nov 11, 2014
I swear if na for USA or other respectable country...this goodluck declartion no go
Take place .
Re: 2015: CNN Rejects Political Adverts From Nigeria by UnimkeAk(m): 2:33pm On Nov 11, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:

Na you I dey wait for!

Go forth and may the lord be with you.
Re: 2015: CNN Rejects Political Adverts From Nigeria by ttmacoy: 2:34pm On Nov 11, 2014
diresimdi:
Hmmmmm! You guys are funny! Keep bombing innocent children in expectation that important events will be postponed... Idiots!

I have no political affiliation and I don't know if it is APC who bomb the children or not. If it is then it is a sad situation when we kill innocent people to get into public office just to steal steal steal.

Now even if it is APC it is a failing of goodluck 's government in one of its primary objectives - protect lives of Nigerian citizens.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: CNN Rejects Political Adverts From Nigeria by Okijajuju1(m): 2:35pm On Nov 11, 2014
Note:: This means absolutely nothing Special as CNN wouldnt do same for any other country.

They try to stay neutral in everything that they do.
Re: 2015: CNN Rejects Political Adverts From Nigeria by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:35pm On Nov 11, 2014
UnimkeAk:

Go forth and may the lord be with you.
follow me now
Re: 2015: CNN Rejects Political Adverts From Nigeria by dober(m): 2:36pm On Nov 11, 2014
marieolae:
I weep for nigeria.
**draws out my handkerchief, cleans her tears**
Re: 2015: CNN Rejects Political Adverts From Nigeria by Tekzyflex(m): 2:36pm On Nov 11, 2014
Nigeria is a piece of shiit; a smelling one for that matter.
Re: 2015: CNN Rejects Political Adverts From Nigeria by marieolae(f): 2:37pm On Nov 11, 2014
dober:

**draws out my handkerchief, cleans her tears**
it doesn't change the situation at all.
Re: 2015: CNN Rejects Political Adverts From Nigeria by Flye: 2:39pm On Nov 11, 2014
I know say na saTAN people do that nonsense.

1 Like

Re: 2015: CNN Rejects Political Adverts From Nigeria by gbishman: 2:42pm On Nov 11, 2014
For Christ sakes does the guy even realise we just lost nearly fifty school children an dozen more injured, Gosh this is just the height.
This so called leaders act like nothing happened, its so convenient for GEJ to condemn the attack and go ahead with his rally.
Well the whole world is watching and sooner than we know it the whole world would realise the kind of man GEJ really is.
Even if he gave a day for mourning it would at least tough the parents of this children.
God save Nigeria and provide for us a credible leader who would take this country to its rightful place.
Baba Obasanjo i thank you very well for impossing GEJ on us Nigeria.
But all the same all will be well in Jesus name amen
Re: 2015: CNN Rejects Political Adverts From Nigeria by dober(m): 2:44pm On Nov 11, 2014
marieolae:
it doesn't change the situation at all.
Baby please stop crying.
**consoles her again with Luke 23:28**
**I Guess she's a Christian**
Re: 2015: CNN Rejects Political Adverts From Nigeria by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 11, 2014
cirmuell:
Too bad their minions here don't know that. Vote wisely next year wink
yea.

Unfortunately our votes doesn't count sad

they already know the "winner"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke / Udom Lambasts Senator Akpabio, As PDP Mourns Exit Of Senate Minority Leader / Chidiogo Akunyili & Andrew David Parr In Nigeria For Wedding (Traditional, White

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.