Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

My Friend Proposed Drunk - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Proposed Drunk (1598 Views)

My Ex's Best Friend Proposed To Me / My Military Officer Friend Proposed To His Lawyer Girlfriend / Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Proposed Drunk by Dronedude(m): 11:27am On Nov 11, 2014
This has got me laughing any time I think of the incidence on that faithful day.
Now this is my close dude from way back secondary school days, we ball and roll together, no secrets between us, (even if I stroked his girlfriend) LoL. this happened last week sarturday, he just met this girl that swept him off his feet like if im not mistaking 3 weeks ago, but boy I no lie the girl fine like mamiwater.Anyways this dude hasn't straffed this babe since because she said she wants a defined relationship abeg which one be defined relationship again? however, the matter was causing some psychological explosion on this guys head that he literally doesn't say a sentence without mentioning her name. check this out as a typical sentence and the way my dude will say " Hey, I think Brenda will be hungry, are you hungry?" undecided . Funny but that's serious though. abeg let me drop the too much talk and go straight to the point even if to type dey sweet me. We all hung out the past weekend together and after much begging and persuasion, the madam decided to follow us for the first time. I think she was about to discover a new part of her boyfriend when the guy started jonzing out of highness. Well we his partners in crime knows how it goes when ever we drink together but I thought he would comport himself considering his esteemed guest but for where that one na story for the gods. in the mist of the whole euphoria, this dude stepped out normal, maybe dude went to take a leak but to the greatest surprise for us all he ordered the musicto be stopped and took a mic and started singing 2faces's African Queen, "oh my God someone should have stopped him" he sang down to our table knelt down and proposed to this girl What!!! we were still curious, every eyes turned to our table, he starts searching his pocket like he has a ring... for where no ring and to blast my head he spoke through the mic "chai baby, is like I forgot the ring" everyone laughing the girl was so embarrassed and walked out on him. we all had to run after her to beg her to forgive and explain to her that he was drunk. Guy no be small slap I dodged from her, I started thinking she was high too I mean, why try to slap me, na me propose? Well as things may have it I think he has lost her out of highness for good.

Have a nice week. grin
This is a moral lesson oo, know your limits.

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Proposed Drunk by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 11, 2014
Am I suppose to laugh?
Re: My Friend Proposed Drunk by Dronedude(m): 11:44am On Nov 11, 2014
samflexxy:
Am I suppose to laugh?

If u want to laugh, go watch teletobies.

That's your level of amusement.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Proposed Drunk by Mrval20(m): 11:45am On Nov 11, 2014
I laughed hard at the point he said 'babe, it's like I forgot the ring' lmfaosmiley grin

1 Like

Re: My Friend Proposed Drunk by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 11, 2014
Dronedude:

If u want to laugh, go watch teletobies.

That's your level of amusement.
Am I still suppose to laugh

1 Like

Re: My Friend Proposed Drunk by DeBlunt: 12:15pm On Nov 11, 2014
angry
Re: My Friend Proposed Drunk by killercute16(m): 12:57pm On Nov 11, 2014
Buhahahahahehe.....
Dronedude:
This has got me laughing any time I think of the incidence on that faithful day.
Now this is my close dude from way back secondary school days, we ball and roll together, no secrets between us, (even if I stroked his girlfriend) LoL. this happened last week sarturday, he just met this girl that swept him off his feet like if im not mistaking 3 weeks ago, but boy I no lie the girl fine like mamiwater.Anyways this dude hasn't straffed this babe since because she said she wants a defined relationship abeg which one be defined relationship again? however, the matter was causing some psychological explosion on this guys head that he literally doesn't say a sentence without mentioning her name. check this out as a typical sentence and the way my dude will say " Hey, I think Brenda will be hungry, are you hungry?" undecided . Funny but that's serious though. abeg let me drop the too much talk and go straight to the point even if to type dey sweet me. We all hung out the past weekend together and after much begging and persuasion, the madam decided to follow us for the first time. I think she was about to discover a new part of her boyfriend when the guy started jonzing out of highness. Well we his partners in crime knows how it goes when ever we drink together but I thought he would comport himself considering his esteemed guest but for where that one na story for the gods. in the mist of the whole euphoria, this dude stepped out normal, maybe dude went to take a leak but to the greatest surprise for us all he ordered the musicto be stopped and took a mic and started singing 2faces's African Queen, "oh my God someone should have stopped him" he sang down to our table knelt down and proposed to this girl What!!! we were still curious, every eyes turned to our table, he starts searching his pocket like he has a ring... for where no ring and to blast my head he spoke through the mic[b] "chai baby, is like I forgot the ring"[/b] everyone laughing the girl was so embarrassed and walked out on him. we all had to run after her to beg her to forgive and explain to her that he was drunk. Guy no be small slap I dodged from her, I started thinking she was high too I mean, why try to slap me, na me propose? Well as things may have it I think he has lost her out of highness for good.
Have a nice week. grin
This is a moral lesson oo, know your limits.
Re: My Friend Proposed Drunk by iceberylin(m): 1:37pm On Nov 11, 2014
[size=20pt] ƒāllş ƒŗom māŋgo tree grin [/size]
Re: My Friend Proposed Drunk by zoeee(f): 4:18pm On Nov 11, 2014
I hope he's learnt his lesson grin grin

(1) (Reply)

The Reason Why I Wanna Break Up With My Girlfriend / Story Of Mr John Thomas(male Private Part) / Press-press Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.