Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,917 members, 7,810,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Why Men Cheat On Their Wives - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Men Cheat On Their Wives (3676 Views)

Why Do Men Cheat??? / TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Men Cheat On Their Wives by francizy(m): 11:59am On Nov 11, 2014
From my point of view (and a lill bit of experience), I think the reasons why men cheat on their girlfriends/lovers/wives are:

- they often get used to a woman's body and even their hoods can't acknowledge the woman's nackedness (a man often feel bored humping same body everyday, every year and for the rest of his life).

- too much arguments between the man and the woman. This can drive a man crazy at times and he would prefer to either be with his friends getting high on alcohol or be with another woman instead of going home to a nagging wife.

- pride, a man often sees it as a thing of pride, if he talks to his friends about how many women he has slept with. He sees himself as a more badass guy than everyother guy if he has slept with more (pretty) women than his friends.

- temptation. Well, there are many guys/men that are happily married and love their girlfriends/wives dearly but they easily fall to temptations from other women. These days, some girls/women don't wait for guys to go after them, they make the move, not caring whether the man is married or not.

People may have different views, but these are mine.

There is a solution to the all that I've listed and when women do some certain things with their husbands/boyfriends, they could reduce the chances of their husbands/boyfriends cheating on them..
Re: Why Men Cheat On Their Wives by swagwu(m): 12:14pm On Nov 11, 2014
na lie ooo any man dat want to cheat must cheat no matter how hard the wife tries to stop him....

women just pray God dnt gv u dat rype of man bcuz prevention is better than cure....just pray God gives u a faithfull man like me grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Men Cheat On Their Wives by Okijajuju1(m): 12:16pm On Nov 11, 2014
francizy:
From my point of view (and a lill bit of experience), I think the reasons why men cheat on their girlfriends/lovers/wives are:

- they often get used to a woman's body and even their hoods can't acknowledge the woman's nackedness (a man often feel bored humping same body everyday, every year and for the rest of his life).

- too much arguments between the man and the woman. This can drive a man crazy at times and he would prefer to either be with his friends getting high on alcohol or be with another woman instead of going home to a nagging wife.

- pride, a man often sees it as a thing of pride, if he talks to his friends about how many women he has slept with. He sees himself as a more badass guy than everyother guy if he has slept with more (pretty) women than his friends.

- temptation. Well, there are many guys/men that are happily married and love their girlfriends/wives dearly but they easily fall to temptations from other women. These days, some girls/women don't wait for guys to go after them, they make the move, not caring whether the man is married or not.

There is a solution to the all that I've listed and when women do some certain things with their husbands/boyfriends, they could reduce the chances of their husbands/boyfriends cheating on them..

na wetin eye see na ehn dey make Prick stand..

Okija_juju.. The Gods are wise..

1 Like

Re: Why Men Cheat On Their Wives by Tymax(m): 12:25pm On Nov 11, 2014
Basically, two things can make men cheat- and they are related: Trial and temptation.

If the wife makes the home too hot for him and he sees a seemingly better and irresistible option, he MAY cheat.

You wrote PRIDE but that is not so. Such men don't see extramarital affairs as awards or trophies. They see them as "conditions" that they are not proud of. A lot of guilt surrounds such arrangements.
Re: Why Men Cheat On Their Wives by francizy(m): 12:26pm On Nov 11, 2014
Okijajuju1:

[b]na wetin eye see na ehn dey make Prick stand..
Please do elaborate on you quote. Wetin you mean?
Re: Why Men Cheat On Their Wives by francizy(m): 12:28pm On Nov 11, 2014
swagwu:
na lie ooo any man dat want to cheat must cheat no matter how hard the wife tries to stop him....

women just pray God dnt gv u dat rype of man bcuz prevention is better than cure....just pray God gives u a faithfull man like me grin

Lmao.. See advert sha!
Re: Why Men Cheat On Their Wives by francizy(m): 12:30pm On Nov 11, 2014
Tymax:
Only two things can make men cheat- and they are related: Trial and temptation.

If the wife makes the home too hot for him and he sees a seemingly better and irresistible option, he MAY cheat.

You wrote PRIDE but that is not so. such men don't see extramarital affairs as awards or trophies. They see them as "conditions" that they are not proud of. A lot of guilt surrounds such arrangements.

How come I come across many guys that boast of having several girlfriends? Even some married men!
Re: Why Men Cheat On Their Wives by Okijajuju1(m): 12:33pm On Nov 11, 2014
Why Men cheat?

Because dem don see wetim make their prick stand.. #Period!

Some men have cheated on their wives during their honeymoon sef..

1 Like

Re: Why Men Cheat On Their Wives by jachi001(f): 12:37pm On Nov 11, 2014
Flimsy excuses!
Re: Why Men Cheat On Their Wives by francizy(m): 12:40pm On Nov 11, 2014
Okijajuju1:
Why Men cheat?

Because dem don see wetim make their prick stand.. #Period!

Some men have cheated on their wives during their honeymoon sef..

Lmao so u mean to say that we men think with our pricks?
Re: Why Men Cheat On Their Wives by Okijajuju1(m): 12:52pm On Nov 11, 2014
francizy:

Lmao so u mean to say that we men think with our pricks?

We dont think with our pricks.. And sex has nothing to do with thinking.

But you would agree with me that is the Prick does not stand, the man cannot cheat abi?
Re: Why Men Cheat On Their Wives by francizy(m): 1:10pm On Nov 11, 2014
Okijajuju1:

We dont think with our pricks.. And sex has nothing to do with thinking.

But you would agree with me that is the Prick does not stand, the man cannot cheat abi?

Well, some men still have erectionn when they see other ladies nude, but they try hard and control themselves.. It all depends on the person.
Re: Why Men Cheat On Their Wives by izaray(f): 1:11pm On Nov 11, 2014
There are just been greed, hence wat's in between their legs,

dat when ever its swags starts, they hardly get control of it?

1 Like

Re: Why Men Cheat On Their Wives by Okijajuju1(m): 1:15pm On Nov 11, 2014
francizy:

Well, some men still have erection when they see other ladies nude, but they try hard and control themselves.. It all depends on the person.

O well..

Different strokes..
Re: Why Men Cheat On Their Wives by itspecunious(m): 1:23pm On Nov 11, 2014
Males cheat on loyal women to boost their ego. A woman can be perfect for him. Beautiful, career minded, own money, cooks, does whatever he wants her to do in bed, loyal, intelligent, educated, faithful and yet, he will still cheat on her with an ugly, kangaroo looking girl every time.

2 Likes

Re: Why Men Cheat On Their Wives by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 11, 2014
One of the reason there should be nothing like marriage. Why should one partner cheat on the other while the woman is expected to stomach it due to one barbaric belief. A woman is expected to put up with one shrunken,haggard looking body for the rest of her life while the man cannot do same.
Re: Why Men Cheat On Their Wives by itspecunious(m): 1:27pm On Nov 11, 2014
Tabh:
One of the reason there should be nothing like marriage. Why should one partner cheat on the other while the woman is expected to stomach it due to one barbaric belief. A woman is expected to put up with one shrunken,haggard looking body for the rest of her life while the man cannot do same.
but most of the woman are animals
Re: Why Men Cheat On Their Wives by Okijajuju1(m): 1:27pm On Nov 11, 2014
Tabh:

Who do the men cheat with?! Other men or women? grin
Re: Why Men Cheat On Their Wives by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 11, 2014
itspecunious:
but most of the woman are animals
Same with men,most men are animals,so it is safe to most human are animals. cool
Re: Why Men Cheat On Their Wives by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 11, 2014
Okijajuju1:

Who do the men cheat with?! Other men or women? grin
That's life,women killing themselves since time immemorial. But then,men can always learn to appreciate their wives alone for the rest of their lives.
Re: Why Men Cheat On Their Wives by Okijajuju1(m): 1:37pm On Nov 11, 2014
Tabh:

That's life,women killing themselves since time immemorial. But then,men can always learn to appreciate their wives alone for the rest of their lives.

Everybody Cheat..

Just that since its a Man world, it less frowned upon when it a guy than when its a woman.
Re: Why Men Cheat On Their Wives by Rapsainot(m): 1:41pm On Nov 11, 2014
perfectly complied....
Re: Why Men Cheat On Their Wives by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 11, 2014
Tymax:
Basically, two things can make men cheat- and they are related: Trial and temptation.

You wrote PRIDE but that is not so. Such men don't see extramarital affairs as awards or trophies. They see them as "conditions" that they are not proud of. A lot of guilt surrounds such arrangements.

Someone is becoming wise. grin
Re: Why Men Cheat On Their Wives by itspecunious(m): 1:43pm On Nov 11, 2014
Tabh:

Same with men,most men are animals,so it is safe to most human are animals. cool
tooorrr
Re: Why Men Cheat On Their Wives by itspecunious(m): 1:45pm On Nov 11, 2014
Tymax or Tyler abeg no pretend for here jooo
andromida:

Re: Why Men Cheat On Their Wives by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 11, 2014
itspecunious:
Tymax or Tyler abeg no pretend for here jooo

Pretend how?
Re: Why Men Cheat On Their Wives by mesoade(m): 1:53pm On Nov 11, 2014
francizy:

FALSE!!!!! MEN STILL CHEAT ON FAITHFUL WIVES

1 Like

Re: Why Men Cheat On Their Wives by itspecunious(m): 1:53pm On Nov 11, 2014
You know say all human being are animals. So therefore no pretend say you be human being
andromida:

I
Pretend how?
Re: Why Men Cheat On Their Wives by stinggy(m): 1:54pm On Nov 11, 2014
andromida:

U get bad mouth angry
Re: Why Men Cheat On Their Wives by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 11, 2014
itspecunious:
You know say all human being are animals. So therefore no pretend say you be human being

So what is me? grin
Re: Why Men Cheat On Their Wives by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 11, 2014
stinggy:

U get bad mouth angry

cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Men Cheat On Their Wives by itspecunious(m): 2:05pm On Nov 11, 2014
Talented animal cool
andromida:

So what is me? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Toast With This(tips) / I No Fit Laugh See (picture) / 7 Fears Of My Albino Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.