Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,157 members, 7,821,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Why Men Cheat On Their Wives - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Men Cheat On Their Wives (3686 Views)

Why Do Men Cheat??? / TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Men Cheat On Their Wives by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 11, 2014
itspecunious:
Talented animal cool

What this mean? angry
Re: Why Men Cheat On Their Wives by itspecunious(m): 2:09pm On Nov 11, 2014
Nothing....... shocked
andromida:

What this mean? angry
Re: Why Men Cheat On Their Wives by Tymax(m): 3:17pm On Nov 11, 2014
andromida:

Someone is becoming wise. grin
Lol. If I grab u dia!
Re: Why Men Cheat On Their Wives by francizy(m): 3:53pm On Nov 11, 2014
mesoade:
FALSE!!!!! MEN STILL CHEAT ON FAITHFUL WIVES

Bro, no need for the shouts oh.. LoL.. I didn't say men don't cheat on faithful wives, or did I?
Re: Why Men Cheat On Their Wives by francizy(m): 4:05pm On Nov 11, 2014
But seriously, I would advice girls/women to up their game a lill bit..

Try to always give that dude something new every year or twice in a year. It will help you know..

If you're a missionary woman, please open your eyes, the world is changing.. Try other styles in bed.

Nothing wrong with blowjobbing your hubby you know.

You can even strip dance for him and make him feel like he's in a strip club (he's your hubby so I don't think its a sin). Dance on him and shake that bootay on his hood...

Once in while you 4k him too.. He shouldn't do the 4kin all the time.

My major problem with you trying out some of these things is that when you do, some timid men will start suspecting that you are cheating on him and that's how you've been learning new skills..
Re: Why Men Cheat On Their Wives by swagwu(m): 4:21pm On Nov 11, 2014
francizy:

Lmao.. See advert sha!
oboi na code oo

bt u xopoze understand na tongue
Re: Why Men Cheat On Their Wives by francizy(m): 4:47pm On Nov 11, 2014
swagwu:
oboi na code oo

bt u xopoze understand na tongue

Lmao, nothing do u..

1 Like

Re: Why Men Cheat On Their Wives by Nobody: 7:23am On Nov 13, 2014
Tabh:

That's life,women killing themselves since time immemorial. But then,men can always learn to appreciate their wives alone for the rest of their lives.

tabh
Re: Why Men Cheat On Their Wives by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 13, 2014
Lagunna:

tabh
Comot there joor,you no sure.
I asked for something and you ignored angry
Re: Why Men Cheat On Their Wives by Nobody: 7:33am On Nov 13, 2014
Tabh:

Comot there joor,you no sure.
I asked for something and you ignore angry

I didn't see it o.
What did u ask for?

I don miss you too much sad
Re: Why Men Cheat On Their Wives by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 13, 2014
Lagunna:

I didn't see it o.
What did u ask for?

I don miss you too much sad
I wanted you to tell me how I can retrieve a password from email.

No,i didn't miss you,you now have many wives undecided.
Re: Why Men Cheat On Their Wives by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 13, 2014
Tabh:

I wanted you to tell me how I can retrieve a password from email.

No,i didn't miss you,you now have many wives undecided.

You just need to click on the need help feature na..

Stop na, where are the wives tongue

We need to talk o, what happened to yim?
Re: Why Men Cheat On Their Wives by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 13, 2014
Lagunna:

You just need to click on the need help feature na..

Stop na, where are the wives tongue

We need to talk o, what happened to yim?
I wish I remember dem password undecided. Ok,no problem,i will ask someone to do it for me and change it later.
Re: Why Men Cheat On Their Wives by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 13, 2014
Tabh:

I wish I remember dem password undecided. Ok,no problem,i will ask someone to do it for me and change it later.

ok o..
Re: Why Men Cheat On Their Wives by chimerase2: 7:59am On Nov 13, 2014
Gods willing I will correct dat trend in men
My wife and my wife only
I hv started with dating only one gal if amu in a relationship
So why won't I do it wen I get married
Re: Why Men Cheat On Their Wives by Fralex: 8:20am On Nov 13, 2014
D problem is men now tink of their masculinity in terms of their sexual prowess.a very foolish n easy way of making oneself a sex freak wit little time for anytin sensible
Re: Why Men Cheat On Their Wives by Missmossy(f): 8:27am On Nov 13, 2014
No reason whatsoever justifies infidelity! No excuse for cheating is worth it.

1 Like

Re: Why Men Cheat On Their Wives by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 13, 2014
francizy:

How come I come across many guys that boast of having several girlfriends? Even some married men!

Those are lechers.

Licentious men who lack willpower and moral discipline. They're prone to random sex and sexcapades.

Personally, I don't think it has anything really to do with pride. Those promiscuous lot can't help what they have found themselves in, hence to kiss and tell turns out to be ideal for them.
Re: Why Men Cheat On Their Wives by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 13, 2014
Okijajuju1:

Everybody Cheat..

Just that since its a Man world, it less frowned upon when it a guy than when its a woman.

Man world indeed.

Only a woman who is stùpid would allow a cheating husband go like that.
Re: Why Men Cheat On Their Wives by Okijajuju1(m): 10:56am On Nov 13, 2014
VickyyB:

Man world indeed.

Only a woman who is stùpid would allow a cheating husband go like that.

Erm... You still dont get it.

A Man cheats on his wife.. Everyone says its bad, but dont make too much fuss about it. Infact, what you will hear is; "ALL MEN ARE LIKE THAT"... 'Just forgive him', e.t.c..

A Woman cheats on her Husband.. Even her own parents would join in throwing her out of her husbands house. grin

Thats why I said; It is a Mans world.

2 Likes

Re: Why Men Cheat On Their Wives by Obalende: 2:02pm On Nov 13, 2014
francizy:
But seriously, I would advice girls/women to up their game a lill bit..

Try to always give that dude something new every year or twice in a year. It will help you know..

If you're a missionary woman, please open your eyes, the world is changing.. Try other styles in bed.

Nothing wrong with blowjobbing your hubby you know.

You can even strip dance for him and make him feel like he's in a strip club (he's your hubby so I don't think its a sin). Dance on him and shake that bootay on his hood...

Once in while you 4k him too.. He shouldn't do the 4kin all the time.

My major problem with you trying out some of these things is that when you do, some timid men will start suspecting that you are cheating on him and that's how you've been learning new skills..

I think religion is partly to blame for these things; you will not strip dance, Mouth Action or twerk for your husband? Guess what? A prostitute will give the same service! religion makes anything sexual evil... so when ppl get into marriages, they are crippled with fear of sin etc.

A mental liberation is needed. I believe the sex life of a couple can never grow sour if they make variety.

Second the importance of youthful marriage cannot be overemphasized, youthful looks and a hot body for longer years will make the man cheat less. Even when the babe is 50, the guy will just keep her as they have been together for so long, it will be uncool to go to someone else.
Re: Why Men Cheat On Their Wives by francizy(m): 3:55pm On Nov 13, 2014
Obalende:

I think religion is partly to blame for these things; you will not strip dance, Mouth Action or twerk for your husband? Guess what? A prostitute will give the same service! religion makes anything sexual evil... so when ppl get into marriages, they are crippled with fear of sin etc.

A mental liberation is needed. I believe the sex life of a couple can never grow sour if they make variety.

Second the importance of youthful marriage cannot be overemphasized, youthful looks and a hot body for longer years will make the man cheat less. Even when the babe is 50, the guy will just keep her as they have been together for so long, it will be uncool to go to someone else.

Well, as for me, I don't think the bible condemned any form of sex styles especially when one is doing it with one's wife/husband. The Bible just doesn't encourage infidelity and sex before marriage, that's all..
So I will encourage my wife (to be) to be flexible oh, else, she might start making the whole thing boring.. You know, no woman will ever agree with you that some women are the cause of men cheating on them but they don't know some things they see as little could be a reason a man would just resort to cheating.
As for me, I hate it when a person nags too much so if my wife would want me to quit coming home to her and then cheat on her, then she should always nag on daily basis..
Re: Why Men Cheat On Their Wives by francizy(m): 3:57pm On Nov 13, 2014
Missmossy:
No reason whatsoever justifies infidelity! No excuse for cheating is worth it.

Even when a wife refuses to give puni? grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 5 Romance-land Virgins / For The Heartbroken. / Ladies, What Do You Think Instantly U Caught Guys Staring At You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.