Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,111 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

For Every Bible Question, There Is A Bible Answer. Ask A Sincere Question Here - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / For Every Bible Question, There Is A Bible Answer. Ask A Sincere Question Here (6424 Views)

Sincere Question(s) To Christians! / Confusing Bible Question / Bible Question: Was Benjamin Born Before Or After Joseph Was Sold Into Slavery? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Every Bible Question, There Is A Bible Answer. Ask A Sincere Question Here by SisterMe(f): 6:59am On Nov 15, 2014
Lanrefreshkid:
Pls help shed more light to this question and quote from the bible.

Adam and eve gave birth to Cain and Abel then Cain bore Enoch.
Pls who was cain wife?

I do't know who was Cain's wife, I only know Adam had daughters and I know in those days it was permitted for siblings to marry. What is certain is that Cain had a wife, even if she dropped from the moon.
Re: For Every Bible Question, There Is A Bible Answer. Ask A Sincere Question Here by malakh7: 7:29am On Nov 15, 2014
why was a man's sins paid for
by his innocent family and generation since god is just?
Re: For Every Bible Question, There Is A Bible Answer. Ask A Sincere Question Here by Ukutsgp(m): 8:39am On Nov 15, 2014
vest:
you could have ask if baptism save's na!
baptism alone does not save. if u hv nt repented and believe in the lord Jesus, u are just going to the river to bath.

why do u people even sprinkle water on someone and call it baptism? grin grin

i just laugh. pls come to that thread let's talk. i want to laugh today.
Re: For Every Bible Question, There Is A Bible Answer. Ask A Sincere Question Here by SisterMe(f): 12:07pm On Nov 18, 2014
malakh7:
why was a man's sins paid for
by his innocent family and generation since god is just?

Why does a man's children suffer hunger when the man fails to bring food home?
Re: For Every Bible Question, There Is A Bible Answer. Ask A Sincere Question Here by malakh7: 1:04pm On Nov 18, 2014
SisterMe:

LMAO
Cave man reasoning.
so that is how your fair god thinks?
Re: For Every Bible Question, There Is A Bible Answer. Ask A Sincere Question Here by SisterMe(f): 2:42pm On Nov 18, 2014
malakh7:

LMAO
Cave man reasoning.
so that is how your fair god thinks?

I am just drawing your attention to the natural realities of life which despite the fact that you swim in those realities, you have conveniently forgotten that it is something you do everyday. Pointing your fingers at God when you are doing the same thing. Its called hypocrisy, just in case you have forgotten that also dear.
Re: For Every Bible Question, There Is A Bible Answer. Ask A Sincere Question Here by malakh7: 5:55pm On Nov 18, 2014
SisterMe:

I am just drawing your attention to the natural realities of life which despite the fact that you swim in those realities, you have conveniently forgotten that it is something you do everyday. Pointing your fingers at God when you are doing the same thing. Its called hypocrisy, just in case you have forgotten that also dear.

and 'dear', how does this paragraph relate to our argument shocked

BTW your kid should be punished for your sin? undecided
Re: For Every Bible Question, There Is A Bible Answer. Ask A Sincere Question Here by abdulwastecx(m): 12:12am On Nov 19, 2014
SisterMe:

comparing your omniscient and powerful god to a man that can't bring food home is ridiculous ar best....

what do you make of a judiciary system that punished an innocent man for the sins of his relative?
Re: For Every Bible Question, There Is A Bible Answer. Ask A Sincere Question Here by abdulwastecx(m): 12:16am On Nov 19, 2014
SisterMe:

I do't know who was Cain's wife, I only know Adam had daughters and I know in those days it was permitted for siblings to marry. What is certain is that Cain had a wife, even if she dropped from the moon.

since your book is comprehensive enough and Cain wife is an important character....to be gair with her, she deserved to mention.

if those days siblings are permitted to marry, why are they not permited now.

your book only mentioned Cain and Abel. ..which means they either have no other offspring or God was discriminatory towards female and decided to omit them since they are not important
Re: For Every Bible Question, There Is A Bible Answer. Ask A Sincere Question Here by abdulwastecx(m): 12:22am On Nov 19, 2014
SisterMe:

And the sun is kept from falling by which gravity- The Milky Way gravity right? And the Milky Way Galaxy is kept from falling in space by which gravity- The universe gravity right? And the universe is kept from falling in space by what?

When you get to the end of your wisdom, that's when God's wisdom appears.

No point badgering ourselves over this, you can go on with what you believe and I will go on with mine.

all these doesn't really leads me to the god of your book.

without scince and the discovery of telescopes we wouldn't even know that we have other planet in our solar system not to think of the billions Suns in our galaxy and the billion galaxy in our space.

The only thing we see in your book is how god creates the very insignificant earth its moon and sun...too much emphasis on earth with no information about other planetary body.

I dont really believe all these leads to your book god because your book god seems clueless about the space he created.
Re: For Every Bible Question, There Is A Bible Answer. Ask A Sincere Question Here by SisterMe(f): 7:27am On Nov 19, 2014
Anyone with a good question out there that can help someone out there?
Re: For Every Bible Question, There Is A Bible Answer. Ask A Sincere Question Here by Lanrefreshkid: 3:57pm On Nov 20, 2014
SisterMe:

Ok ..cool

smiles*
Re: For Every Bible Question, There Is A Bible Answer. Ask A Sincere Question Here by sonmvayina(m): 7:36pm On Nov 20, 2014
these books where written by cave dwellers, they have very little equipment and facilities to know anything other than what they could perceive with their senses and as their society grew they needed to make laws as they progressed, now we have evolved a lot after now know more about our world and others. we are redefining our selves with the new concept we have understood now, thanks to science and technology...these ancient literature should be left in the sections marked fictions, cos i don't think they contain any provable facts..the writers did not claim to have all the knowledgeable and answers. we can help ourselves by been open to new information and facts and don't feel stupid to change them if we get a different idea that contradicts all that we where thought.,..better to be educated..time for indoctrination has passed.
Re: For Every Bible Question, There Is A Bible Answer. Ask A Sincere Question Here by SisterMe(f): 1:14am On Oct 18, 2016
Well there is still a Bible answer for that nagging question that bothers you. I very certainly know very little, but I can try to look it up in the Word and try to give a valid answer; so fire on with your questions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mystery As ‘jesus Christ’ Appears, Disappears On Lagos Street [PHOTO / Why Do Pastors Avoid Using The Names (YAHWEH And YESHUA) / I Really Pity Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.