Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,199 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. (60868 Views)

Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) / You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) / Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by OneNaira6: 7:32pm On Nov 13, 2014
Demdem:

Eternal fool, a teenager and so what? Bianca was born in 1967 while ffk was born in 1960. Are they both not qualified to smash themselves? Are they both not of the same generation? U can only deceive ur miserable kind fool. grin where was it stated that they were classmates?
Ffk saw her, befriend her and smashed her mercilessly. Why is that difficult for ur cursed type to accept?
Very sttupid thing.

This guy is a bonafide f00l. you're 7 YEARS older than her, You're NOT her age mate and will never be. When you were in elementary school, she was still a fetus in her mother's womb. When you were in high school, she just started middle school. When you were in your sophomore years in college, she was still a freshmen in high school. when she was 15 years old, you were in your early 20. When she was in her early 20, you were clocking close to 30s. Nigg@, for you to be her classmate, you had to be held back for 5 YEARS. That's how much educational gap you had over her based on your ages. You're too stup1d to realize even your own fantasy lie you trying so hard to defend makes you look bad. You literally informing us you are an ediot and not only are you an ediot, you are a ped0phile also. That's wtf you telling us. Dumb@ss
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by Bonga4: 7:39pm On Nov 13, 2014
OneNaira6:

You sound so stup1d it is sad you don't even see it. For one, my father didn't go in public to announce he slept with my mother and neither did my mother deny ever knowing him. You on the other hand went in public and told us your FANTASY and the lady in your dreams didn't just deny sleeping with you, she denied KNOWING you. Most men would even be embarrassed to show there face after being called out on their self servicing dream turned into reality on their out of the world hallucination but alas you not like most men, your not even a men. Most men do not fantasy about heir own daughters even. Most men are not ashawoing off his children all over the media and most men are not stupid enough to be played a mugu by an Ashaw0. You're a disgrace and an embarrassment to everything you represent. **Put down the crackpipe and pay attention. I'm talking. I'm about to make things simple for you**** So far, since not ONE picture evidence from you to back your claim, the reality is supporting her own story. If you knew someone or even dated that person, there has to be ONE picture of you and that person in the same room at the same damn time. Especially a narcissist like you that comes on NL, creating multiple handles and posting multiple pictures of your tasteless life. Like duh Noone is asking for a picture of you and her sleeping together, they asking for a picture of you and her on a date, in class, in parties, etc... You know the picture evidence you claimed to have when she first denied you. It's been years and still all we get from you are WORDS. Did your camera break when you knew her? Unfortunately for you, fantasy is not reality!!! Did it really had to be broken down in a microscopic level before your illiterate brain understood. Seriously, how much brain cells do you have left or have you killed it all with all that crack you smoking. Poor things...I bet they didn't even have a chance of survival. Oya now, I'm done. You can pick up your crackpipe and go back back what you know how to do best. Maybe this time you'll have an intercourse with Beyonce and Rihanna at the same damn time.
Here let me help you out
[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B0BCZ4xCUAA8xk1.png:large[/img]
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by xtervaganza(m): 7:43pm On Nov 13, 2014
Bonga4:

FFK is cursed, to be precise. HE IS NOW 55 years old and still cyberstalking on the Internet under the name DEMDEM., Not to mention XTERVAGANZA.

Psycho idiot who can only jerk off with Vaseline and cannot even father a male child.
omo ale. You're still here? Lol

Your father must have wasted his life bringing you up
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by Sunnycent(m): 8:13pm On Nov 13, 2014
Oya! Vote for chris viral for mr nairaland! Tomorrow and on saturday! 8AM to 5PM! Thanks
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by Bonga4: 8:44pm On Nov 13, 2014
xtervaganza:
omo ale. You're still here? Lol

Your father must have wasted his life bringing you up

BETTER THAN YOUR OWN FATHER, FFK OR DEMDEM BEING THE MONIKER YOU HIDE UNDERBAS WELL AS XTERVAGANZA.
YOUR FATHER REMI FANI KAYODE WASTED HIS LIFE RAISING A DRUG ADDICT PSYCHO LIKE YOU

YOUR FATHER REMI FANI KAYODE WAS A MURDEROUS POLITICAL THUG

YOUR FATHER REMI FANI KAYODE WAS NOTORIOUS FOR LURING MANY YOUTHS TO A WATED EXISTENCE VIA HIS MARIJUANA CULTIVATION AND HIS MANY GANJA FARMS HIDDEN AWAY IN YOUR VILLAGE

TO CAP IT ALL, YOUR LIFE IS AN UNMITIGATED WASTE AND YOU ARE PERCEIVED AS A SOCIAL LEPER.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by xtervaganza(m): 9:04pm On Nov 13, 2014
Bonga4:

BETTER THAN YOUR OWN FATHER, FFK OR DEMDEM BEING THE MONIKER YOU HIDE UNDERBAS WELL AS XTERVAGANZA.
YOUR FATHER REMI FANI KAYODE WASTED HIS LIFE RAISING A DRUG ADDICT PSYCHO LIKE YOU

YOUR FATHER REMI FANI KAYODE WAS A MURDEROUS POLITICAL THUG

YOUR FATHER REMI FANI KAYODE WAS NOTORIOUS FOR LURING MANY YOUTHS TO A WATED EXISTENCE VIA HIS MARIJUANA CULTIVATION AND HIS MANY GANJA FARMS HIDDEN AWAY IN YOUR VILLAGE

TO CAP IT ALL, YOUR LIFE IS AN UNMITIGATED WASTE AND YOU ARE PERCEIVED AS A SOCIAL LEPER.
bitter rants of a frustrated son of a wh0re
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by Bonga4: 9:18pm On Nov 13, 2014
xtervaganza:
bitter rants of a frustrated son of a wh0re

AND YOUR MOTHER, FFK, IS THE GREATEST WH0RE OF ALL FOR GIVING BIRTH TO VERMIN LIKE YOU

YOUR WIFE REGINA IS A UNIVERSAL WH0RE FOR PRESENTING YOU WITH DAUGHTERS FATHERED BY A GHANAIN CLERIC

EVEN MORE, YOUR DAUGHTERS, FEMI FANI KAYODE, ARE NOTORIOUS WH0RES WHO YOU ALSO FVCK IN ADDITION TO DASHING THEM OUT TO PROCURE CONTRACTS FOR YOU.

AND YOU, CRACKHEAD , ARE ONE FRUSTRATED LOSER AND love-vendor WHO IS JUST ON HIS LAST LEGS.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by Mentcee(m): 9:41pm On Nov 13, 2014
Demdem:

Animal. Dead foo.l
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by Demdem(m): 3:13pm On Nov 14, 2014
[s][s]
OneNaira6:

You sound so stup1d it is sad you don't even see it. For one, my father didn't go in public to announce he slept with my mother and neither did my mother deny ever knowing him. You on the other hand went in public and told us your FANTASY and the lady in your dreams didn't just deny sleeping with you, she denied KNOWING you. Most men would even be embarrassed to show there face after being called out on their self servicing dream turned into reality on their out of the world hallucination but alas you not like most men, your not even a man. Most men do not fantasy about heir own daughters even. Most men are not ashawoing off his children all over the media and most men are not stupid enough to be played as a mugu by an Ashaw0. You're a disgrace and an embarrassment to everything you represent. **Put down the crackpipe and pay attention. I'm talking. I'm about to make things simple for you**** So far, since not ONE picture evidence from you to back your claim, the reality is supporting her own story. If you knew someone or even dated that person, there has to be ONE picture of you and that person in the same room at the same damn time. Especially a narcissist like you that comes on NL, creating multiple handles and posting multiple pictures of your tasteless life. Like duh Noone is asking for a picture of you and her sleeping together, they asking for a picture of you and her on a date, in class, in parties, etc... You know the picture evidence you claimed to have when she first denied you. It's been years and still all we get from you are WORDS. Did your camera break when you knew her? Unfortunately for you, fantasy is not reality!!! Did it really had to be broken down in a microscopic level before your illiterate brain understood. Seriously, how much brain cells do you have left or have you killed it all with all that crack you smoking. Poor things...I bet they didn't even have a chance of survival. Oya now, I'm done. You can pick up your crackpipe and go back back what you know how to do best. Maybe this time you'll have an intercourse with Beyonce and Rihanna at the same damn time.
Here let me help you out
[/s][/s]

Fool, so in ur daft state, u think i will read up eh? grin
Very useless thing.
Fool, u are the one that earlier claimed to have pictures of ur cursed folks not me, oya showcase am. If u can't, then it's stupid to ask such from randy ffk.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by Demdem(m): 3:18pm On Nov 14, 2014
OneNaira6:

This guy is a bonafide f00l. you're 7 YEARS older than her, You're NOT her age mate and will never be. When you were in elementary school, she was still a fetus in her mother's womb. When you were in high school, she just started middle school. When you were in your sophomore years in college, she was still a freshmen in high school. when she was 15 years old, you were in your early 20. When she was in her early 20, you were clocking close to 30s. Nigg@, for you to be her classmate, you had to be held back for 5 YEARS. That's how much educational gap you had over her based on your ages. You're too stup1d to realize even your own fantasy lie you trying so hard to defend makes you look bad. You literally informing us you are an ediot and not only are you an ediot, you are a ped0phile also. That's wtf you telling us. Dumb@ss

Eternal fool, 7 years difference is no big deal. It's still the same generation. A 40 year old man can comfortably marry a 33 year woman.
In the case of ffk, he banged someone within his generation
Ffk chose his prize well. grin
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by Demdem(m): 3:19pm On Nov 14, 2014
Mentcee:
my papa na Animal.

Yes ke. grin cheesy
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by Bonga4: 4:00pm On Nov 14, 2014
Debooster:
That FFK at the age of 53 has reduced himself to the pit bottom level of a cowardly rabid cyber-bully, stalking a woman he feels has dealt him the seemingly unbearable blow of rejection is such a pitiful commentary on a man who supposedly was educated at Cambridge University and who was once a minister in the Federal Republic of Nigeria. I have just done a review of his posts on Nairaland using his two aliases of T8ksy and T9ksy and I am shocked by level of his depravity and his vicious comments on notable figures such as Chinue Achebe, Stella Oduah, Oby Ezekwesili, Bianca Ojukwu, Patience Jonathan, not to mention Goodluck Jonathan himself. This is a man completely twisted and consumed by bitter hatred, jealousy, and a total lack of decorum. There is practically no difference between him and the basic motor park tout (no disrespect to the tout) I will not, like many others attribute his moral bankruptcy to his well known cocaine addiction. His penchant for bullying and blackmailing people exposes him as a man whom is seriously disturbed by many emotional issues, a man horribly desperate for attention and a man very much aware of his despicable standing within the Nigerian society. He is seriously under bondage.

DEMDEM, WHO WE ALL KNOW TO BE FFK DESPITE ALL HIS CRAFTY EFFORTS TO COVER HIS TRAIL, CRAWL BACK TO VILLA AND SEE IF YOU CAN BEG YOUR WAY TO ANOTHER JOB INSTEAD OF WASTING YOUR LIFE CYBERSTALKING A WOMAN AND MAKING A MASSIVE PEST OF YOUR SICKO SELF. IT IS NOW EVIDENT THAT TOO MUCH CRACK IS POERATING WITHIN YOUR SYSTEM. AS YOU HAVE BEEN ADVISED, PUT DOWN THE CRACK PIPE AND LISTEN...... GET TO A SHRINK. FAST.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by Bonga4: 8:15pm On Nov 14, 2014
Demdem:
[s][/s]

Fool, so in ur daft state, u think i will read up eh? grin
Very useless thing.
Fool, u are the one that earlier claimed to have pictures of ur cursed folks not me, oya showcase am. If u can't, then it's stupid to ask such from randy ffk.
Idiot that you are, FFK. DEMDEM'S IP address has already been traced to your no. And location and it is exactly the same as the one used by CRAMJONES so you are only making a fool of yourself by referring to yourself in the third person. FFK, you have posted secondary school picture that you took with your girlfriend, what is stopping you from posting ONE single picture youu supposedly took with a woman you claim you dated in university?

Deluded w@nker, you are sentenced to Vaseline or vegetable oil to service your dreams.

Shameless Animal.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by lyntiffany(f): 5:06am On Nov 15, 2014
Emyben:
Her beautu is God given.How else can one explain the fact that she still remains beautiful and young 20 something years after she won the MBGN.
Anambra women eeh!...una to much smiley wink
she is from Enugu but married to an Anambra man.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by lyntiffany(f): 5:14am On Nov 15, 2014
dotna:
Anambra women no go carry last for beauty
she is from Enugu but Anambra by marriage, she won the crown when she was single.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by Demdem(m): 11:37pm On Nov 15, 2014
Bonga4:

Idiot that you are, FFK. DEMDEM'S IP address has already been traced to your no. And location and it is exactly the same as the one used by CRAMJONES so you are only making a fool of yourself by referring to yourself in the third person. FFK, you have posted secondary school picture that you took with your girlfriend, what is stopping you from posting ONE single picture youu supposedly took with a woman you claim you dated in university?

Deluded w@nker, you are sentenced to Vaseline or vegetable oil to service your dreams.

Shameless Animal.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1855894_manochefablabla_gif67aaa7a8079946b7eceb1afb2b1aa9a5 [
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by Bonga4: 6:02pm On Nov 16, 2014
OneNaira6:

You sound so stup1d it is sad you don't even see it. For one, my father didn't go in public to announce he slept with my mother and neither did my mother deny ever knowing him. You on the other hand went in public and told us your FANTASY and the lady in your dreams didn't just deny sleeping with you, she denied KNOWING you. Most men would even be embarrassed to show there face after being called out on their self servicing dream turned into reality on their out of the world hallucination but alas you not like most men, your not even a man. Most men do not fantasy about heir own daughters even. Most men are not ashawoing off his children all over the media and most men are not stupid enough to be played as a mugu by an Ashaw0. You're a disgrace and an embarrassment to everything you represent. **Put down the crackpipe and pay attention. I'm talking. I'm about to make things simple for you**** So far, since not ONE picture evidence from you to back your claim, the reality is supporting her own story. If you knew someone or even dated that person, there has to be ONE picture of you and that person in the same room at the same damn time. Especially a narcissist like you that comes on NL, creating multiple handles and posting multiple pictures of your tasteless life. Like duh Noone is asking for a picture of you and her sleeping together, they asking for a picture of you and her on a date, in class, in parties, etc... You know the picture evidence you claimed to have when she first denied you. It's been years and still all we get from you are WORDS. Did your camera break when you knew her? Unfortunately for you, fantasy is not reality!!! Did it really had to be broken down in a microscopic level before your illiterate brain understood. Seriously, how much brain cells do you have left or have you killed it all with all that crack you smoking. Poor things...I bet they didn't even have a chance of survival. Oya now, I'm done. You can pick up your crackpipe and go back back what you know how to do best. Maybe this time you'll have an intercourse with Beyonce and Rihanna at the same damn time.
Here let me help you out
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by Bonga4: 6:04pm On Nov 16, 2014
Bonga4:

Shameless Animal.
. I REPEAT, FFK, YOU ARE A SHAMELESS ANIMAL.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by Debooster: 6:09pm On Nov 17, 2014
Debooster:
Kemi Olunloyo Lied About Femi Fani Kayode & Bianca Oni’s Relationship – Classmates[/b][b]

The former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani Kayode who currently on trial for siphoning N19 billion during his 6 month tenure, has been exposed as Bianca Ojukwu’s internet troll. Last week, a group of Kemi Olunloyo’s former classmates posted an article online, titled ‘Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria’s worst liar?’ It was exposed that contrary to the impression given by Kemi Olunloyo that she grew up in the UK and had spent her teenage years in the UK, she had in fact grown up in Ibadan and spent only 1 year in the UK in from 1981-82 at age 19 and left without any ‘meaningful’ qualifications.
It was also claimed that Kemi doctored her age and that she had been a promiscuous student, aborting a pregnancy in Class 4, and before and after her WAEC, leading to Kemi finishing Secondary school at age 18 when others finished at 15 or 16 years old.

The posters of the article also described Kemi as arriving in the UK without knowledge of deodorant and described her as a ‘smelly outcast’ avoided by both Nigerians and British students.

They also debunked Kemi’s claim that she was friends with former Governor Saraki, Lanre Tejuosho, Segun Cole, Agu Irukwu and Toyin Ojora. At the point of Kemi’s sojourn in the UK, her father had not become governor and she was a non-entity who had clearly wanted to belong but who was a social misfit.

In a bizzare twist, two particular commentators known as T8KSY and T9KSY suddenly hijacked the commentary which had focused entirely on Kemi Olunloyo and diverted it to Femi Fani Kayode, even leading to protests from other commentators that the topic had digressed from Kemi Olunloyo’s deception to Fani Kayode.

At some point, a poster called Infotekniks2, possibly a security company, identified T8KSY and T9KSY as Femi Fani Kayode, stating that Fani Kayode had used the ID to post severally and had claimed the ID as his own on his facebook page.

With this revelation came a torrent of comments calling out Fani Kayode. A cursory inspection of the posts of T8KSY and T9KSY on Google showed that they had over 64 pages of posts which reveal a flood of abusing crude comments, mostly directed against Igbo people. His verbal diatribe against Igbos was particularly vicious, at one point claiming that post 2015, no Igbos will live in his territory. In 2011, just before Ojukwu died, he referred to him as ‘a monkey look-alike’ called Bianca names and called Zik ‘a washed out ugly harlot’ and 4 days after Ojukwu’s death, posted a long foul mouthed diatribe against Ojukwu and Bianca. He also posted a host of uncomplimentary comments about President Jonathan and his wife Patience. His virulent attacks on Stella Oduah are well documented in these posts; and the common denominator of all his attacks on both male and female personalities is a sick obsession with accusing them of unprintable sexual perversions.

Unfortunately, T8KSY is directly traceable to Fani Kayode and the focus of T8KSY on Bianca became obsessive considering that the article was directed against Kemi Olunloyo and her recent attack on Tiwa Savage.

In a bizzare claim, T8KSY claimed that Fani Kayode knew Bianca in Cambridge in 1985 and he was immediately called out by a poster called ‘Vikingman’ who claimed to have been at the Law School with Fani Kayode in 1985. Indeed, Law School records prove beyond doubt that Fani Kayode was at the Nigerian Law School throughout 1985 and certainly could not have been in the UK where Bianca was at that point.

From the above, it means that (A): Kemi Olunloyo was in the UK for only 1 year and left for the USA in 1982 when neither her father nor Bianca’s father were yet governors.
B: Onoh, Bianca’s father, became governor in 1983;
C: Fani Kayode was in Cambridge for only 1 year (1983-1984) and left the UK for Nigeria in 1984;
D: Fani Kayode was in Law School, Lagos throughout 1985;
E: It then follows that Fani Kayode could not have been in the UK with Bianca in 1985;
F: Kemi Omololu could not have been a witness to the claimed romance since she was in America at that material time and Fani Kayode was in Lagos at the Nigerian Law School, Lagos unless both of them were spirits!
G: Logically then, all Kemi Olunloyo said was pure fabrication as stated by her class-mates! Logically also, Fani Kayode could only have been hallucinating of a relationship with someone at a time and place that could not be!
It is then quite clear that Fani Kayode and Kemi Olunloyo appear to be in some sort of unholy alliance.

Our efforts to reach the names mentioned was partially successful as one of them, speaking on condition of anonymity, told us that Kemi was delusional and that he did not know her in London and he doubted if the others mentioned had anything to do with Kemi either. Kemi’s mythical ‘London crowd’ was also jeered at as a figment of her overactive imagination.

The source told us that the different ages of those mentioned by Kemi precludes their academic paths crossing and he was particularly amused by the thought of someone being in a class with another person 7 years their junior, going by the claims of the different parties involved. He pointed out that by the time an 11 year old is in secondary school, a 4 year old is still in nursery! Likewise, a 25 years old postgraduate student would be seriously deranged to be claiming to be at school with a 17 year old student. He told us to go and do our maths and use our intelligence!

The most shocking revelation was that since the registration of T8KSY and T9KSY in 2010, he had been posting abusive messages about Bianca, making it a point of duty to follow any topic with her name and posting very vicious, dirty comments which exposed him as extremely disturbed and full of hate.

It is indeed a shame that a former Minister of Nigeria, even without a job, should spend his entire time on the internet following the life of one woman who he abused for 3 consecutive years on the internet before suddenly claiming that he’d had a relationship with her. Unfortunately for him, he himself also proved himself a liar by his hound-dog focus on Bianca on an article about Kemi Olunloyo and exposing himself as a pure liar.

The friends of Tiwa Savage seem to have achieved more than they ever aimed for and opened a big can of worms and would appear to have unwittingly exposed the fact that both Kemi Olunloyo and Femi Fani Kayode seem to be involved in some kind of vendetta against Bianca.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

“Plus-Size With The Flavor” — Eniola Badmus Poses In Swimwear (Photo) / Tonto Dikeh Goes Bald (Hilarious Photo Of The Day) / Tiwa Savage's P.A, Thompson Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.