Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,621 members, 7,816,562 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. (60879 Views)

Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) / You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) / Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by ichidodo: 1:51pm On Nov 12, 2014
Demdem:

^^^My dumbcrazed opinion based on FFK's vaseline fantasies and imaginative adventures....what're am i on about?! I'm way out of my depth here,Ichidodo has schooled me..FFK's fantasies and my imbecilic opinions cannot be facts on this matter..
thank you shifu Ichidodo.I am still a dumb fuccking Aarghse...hole..
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by ichidodo: 1:52pm On Nov 12, 2014
Demdem:

^^^My dumbcrazed opinion based on FFK's vaseline fantasies and imaginative adventures....what're am i on about?! I'm way out of my depth here,Ichidodo has schooled me..FFK's fantasies and my imbecilic opinions cannot be facts on this matter..
thank you shifu Ichidodo although I am still a dumb fuccking Aarghse...hole..
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by ichidodo: 1:53pm On Nov 12, 2014
Demdem:

thank you shifu Ichidodo. I am still a dumb fuccking Aarghse...hole..
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by ichidodo: 1:54pm On Nov 12, 2014
Demdem:

thank you shifu Ichidodo for turning me into a dumb fuccking Aarghse...hole..
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by Bonga4: 1:55pm On Nov 12, 2014
DEMDEM - XTERVAGANZA - CRAMJONES , The IP Address is one and the same. The evidence is technically clear. Any computer technician can check. I have, and it is there for all to see. FFK. Go and find work like your mates instead of waNking off over your crack induced fantasies. You are indeed cursed. Sins of the father Remi........

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by ichidodo: 1:56pm On Nov 12, 2014
Demdem:

^^^My dumbcrazed opinion based on FFK's vaseline fantasies and imaginative adventures....what're am i on about?! I'm way out of my depth here,Ichidodo has schooled me..FFK's fantasies and my imbecilic opinions cannot be facts on this matter.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by ichidodo: 1:57pm On Nov 12, 2014
Demdem:

^^^My dumbcrazed opinion based on FFK's vaseline fantasies and imaginative adventures....what're am i on about?! I'm way out of my depth here,Ichidodo has schooled me..FFK's fantasies and my imbecilic opinions cannot be facts on this matter.
thank you shifu Ichidodo for making me look like a dumb fuccking Aarghse...hole..
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by Pecca: 1:58pm On Nov 12, 2014
na who be FFK, I beg una.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 12, 2014
Bonga4:
Bipolar CRACKHEAD FFK. Everyone knows Bianca probably had a boyfriend before marriage but NOT your cocaine guzzling self, Dude. This is real obsession o. Demdem, sorry, FFK, all your identity manipulations to hide that you are FFK and your conflicting posts cannot erase the technical fact of your IP address which comes up the same as cCRAMJONES. Who we all know to be FFK.
DOOMED TO DIE WITH BIANCAS NAME ON YOUR LIPS.....

Hahahahaha
The guy is indeed sick
His father was also a crackhead anyway

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by ichidodo: 2:00pm On Nov 12, 2014
Demdem:

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 12, 2014
See the body of a 40 sumtin year old?
Hmm
Igbo women are knock outs wallahi
God created them well

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by Demdem(m): 2:08pm On Nov 12, 2014
Bonga4:
DEMDEM - XTERVAGANZA - CRAMJONES , The IP Address is one and the same. The evidence is technically clear. Any computer technician can check. I have, and it is there for all to see. FFK. Go and find work like your mates instead of waNking off over your crack induced fantasies. You are indeed cursed. Sins of the father Remi........

Demdem:

Wonders shall never end. U sound confused goon.
In ur daft state demdem=ffk =cramjones. grin grin
Anyway, that's not the point, the point here is bianca was part of those the low lifer ffk conquered mercilessly.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by Demdem(m): 2:09pm On Nov 12, 2014
babyosisi:

Hahahahaha
The guy is indeed sick
His father was also a crackhead anyway

Did ur father which u mentioned tasted bianca thing right after ffk or before?
Was bianca that loose?
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by ichidodo: 2:11pm On Nov 12, 2014
Demdem:

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by Demdem(m): 2:15pm On Nov 12, 2014
We have a witness..... grin bianca is yet to deny.

paranorman:
Ms Kemi Olunloyo, the controversial daughter of a former Governor of Oyo State, has declared her resolve to expose dirty secrets of the alleged relationship between Femi Fani-Kayode and Bianca Ojukwu because Bianca is saying that she never had any intimate relationship of any kind with him.

Here are what the controversial Kemi had to say :

“Nigeria’s Ambassador to Spain Mrs Bianca Ojukwu lost two babies for Femi Fani Kayode during our days in UK."

They planned to wed. “Ask their parents, some in the heavens above. At least Govenor Onoh and his wife Caroline were happy at the time.

The first baby was miscarried (Act of God) and the second she #ABORTED! This is what really broke them up.

Femi wanted his BABY and he left HER! “I will keep telling the truth as Bianca needs to STOP saying she NEVER MET him!!!”

Ms Kemi Olunloyo.

http://www.informationng.com/2013/09/shocking-bianca-got-pregnant-twice-while-dating-fani-kayode-kemi-olunloyo.html
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by Okijajuju1(m): 2:16pm On Nov 12, 2014
Demdem:
We have a witness..... grin bianca is yet to deny.

Wow!

Since when did you start taking the words of Junkies as the truth?

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by Demdem(m): 2:17pm On Nov 12, 2014
From ffks mouth.

ImanuelJannah:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-VCxEbne5d3Q/UgwGqmFqLGI/AAAAAAAAA9M/A_pcln4SS_g/s320/Fani-and-Bianca.jpg[/img]
Femi Fani-Kayode and Bianca Ojukwu

Former Minister of Aviation, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode is unwittingly setting the Igbos on edge with the way he has been going about belittling them in his recent write ups.

Apart from supporting Lagos State Governor, Babatunde Fashola, on the expulsion of 72 Igbos from Lagos state to Anambra state, he has made further controversial remarks about the wife of late Ndigbo leader, Dim Emeka Odimegwu Ojukwu, Bianca Ojukwu.[/b]resulting to him stating that he shared an intimate relationship with Bianca.

Read excerpts from his write up yourself:

[b]“I was not a tribalist when I had a long-standing and intimate relationship with Bianca Onoh, an Igbo lady, who later married Colonel Emeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu, the leader of Biafra and who is now our Ambassador in Spain.
I was not a tribalist when I had a long-standing and intimate relationship with Miss Chioma Anasoh, another Igbo lady, who I almost married. I was not a tribalist when I had a long-standing and intimate relationship with Miss Adaobi Uchegbu, another Igbo lady, who was exceptionally close to me and who is now a leading figure at the National Headquarters of the ruling PDP.”

Thank you Chief Femi Fani-Kayode for the revelation, but it came late after Ikemba had died. Perhaps, this comment would have fanned the embers of another civil war

SOURCE: www.imanueljannah..com
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by Demdem(m): 2:21pm On Nov 12, 2014
Ffk did not lie

pullyacap:
I did not lie – Fani-Kayode replies Bianca Ojukwu
SOURCE: http:///Gfykt5G9Zd

By Ameh Comrade Godwinon August30, 2013

Former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode has replied Bianca Ojukwu over her threat to sue him, if he fails to retract his ‘libellous publication’ about her within seven days.

Mrs. Ojukwu had this morning vowed to drag Fani-Kayode to court for claiming to have dated her as a spinster in an article published by Fani-Kayode few weeks ago, in an attempt to exonerate himself of being tribalistic over the Lagos deportation saga.

Reacting to Bianca’s threat, Fani-Kayode in a statement made available to DailyPost through his Press Secretary, Mr. Bisi Lawal said the matter has since been referred to his lawyers who will now take it up.

The statement reads, “This morning Cheif Femi Fani-Kayode woke up to find a letter that was published as an advertorial in Thisday Newspaper purportedly by Ambassador Bianca Ojukwu’s lawyer threatening to sue him for mentioning her in his article and claiming that she has never met him before. She also said that he was being malicious. The matter has of course been reffered to Chief Fani-Kayode’s lawyers who will now take it up.

“Ordinarily, he would not have said a word about this matter because he sympathises with her for whatever she may have been going through.

“However, now that she has put it in the public realm, Chief Fani-Kayode is compelled to formally respond. To the assertion that he never knew her and that they were never friends, he says this is falseand he asks why would he lie? The public evidence is to the contrary. Chief Fani-Kayode would not want to say anything to embarrass her because that would be ungentlemanly.

He sympathises with her delicate situation and once again he expresses his regrets about the fact that his statement about her was misconstrued. We shall just leave it at that,” the statement added.

DailyPost has gathered however that Fani-Kayode has enough proofs regarding his relationship with former beauty Queen and may be forced to roll them out should the case go beyond this stage. Whatever the outcome, we shall bring you reactions as they come.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by Demdem(m): 2:24pm On Nov 12, 2014
Okijajuju1:

Wow!

Since when did you start taking the words of Junkies as the truth?

On this issue, highly subjective. She was a mutual friend. She knew about the smashing but probably didn't witness it.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by Daremee: 2:26pm On Nov 12, 2014
I said it before, FFK is suffering from slit personality syndrome as a result of his cocaine addiction. See how he is covering his trail by abusing himself as Demdem. Can his family save his soul from this nonsense life?

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by Demdem(m): 2:29pm On Nov 12, 2014
Daremee:
I said it before, FFK is suffering from slit personality syndrome as a result of his cocaine addiction. See how he is covering his trail by abusing himself as Demdem. Can his family save his soul from this nonsense life?

Whatever rocks ur boat goon. grin
My primary interest here is an ofenmanu low lifer smashed bianca before coward Ojukwu mounted her as against the belief that the warlord married a virgin.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by Ekumankama1: 2:33pm On Nov 12, 2014
FFK junkie, KEMI OLUNLOYO, Junkie. Birds of the same feather. God save us all fro these misfits and their delusions.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by Demdem(m): 2:37pm On Nov 12, 2014
Ekumankama1:
FFK junkie, KEMI OLUNLOYO, Junkie. Birds of the same feather. God save us all fro these misfits and their delusions.

The same junkie bianca befriend and later gave a BJ. It suggests to me her kind of taste.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 12, 2014
The same FFK that allegedly has carnal knowledge of his own daughters and loans his wife out as kola
The man is messed up,with a messed up parental background

I wonder why any mention of Bianca gives him serious unrest
See such a beautiful thread,with a beautiful woman representing her country well ,the man is all over it drooling for what he could never have
Get a life buddy!
And stay off the drugs
She is an ambassador and you are on nairaland acting a fool
I wonder how this eediot became a minister
A full fledged lunatic was a minister in Nigeria
Tells you the mental state of the rulers

[size=18pt]Kemi olunloyo and FFK the greatest nut cases SW Nigeria ever produced are suddenly the voice of truth?
Imagine that?
Only in Nigeria[/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by ichidodo: 2:46pm On Nov 12, 2014
Demdem:

thank you shifu Ichidodo for turning me into a stupd fool...
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by Demdem(m): 2:46pm On Nov 12, 2014
babyosisi:
The same FFK that allegedly has carnal knowledge of his own daughters and loans his wife out as kola
The man is messed up,with a messed up parental background

Yes that was the man that smashed bianca several times mercilessly in UK when they were studying before she later married the coward.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by nagoma(m): 3:05pm On Nov 12, 2014
FrancisTony:

Why do you 'guys' like bringing up a baseless stories made by a looser like FFK?
Where you there? Or why didn't ffk share their pictures on bed as he used to do about other women to prove its authenticity

FFK the schizophrenic wonderer is now in PDP , they may have made up with his sweetheart Bianca.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by Demdem(m): 3:08pm On Nov 12, 2014
nagoma:

FFK the schizophrenic wonderer is now in PDP , they may have made up with his sweetheart Bianca.

My exacts thought which explains why he may never release those needed pictures again especially now that he is tirelessly working towards "debe" again. However the deed have been done years ago.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by ichidodo: 3:12pm On Nov 12, 2014
Demdem:

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by Bonga4: 3:13pm On Nov 12, 2014
Ekumankama1:
FFK , you are a walking carasss.. You are decomposing badly and an environmental nuisance to society. Pervert and daughter molester.
You belong in jail. EFCC will be beating down your door soon Cocaine buffoon.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by ichidodo: 3:13pm On Nov 12, 2014
Demdem:

thank you shifu Ichidodo,i'm such a dumb fuccking Aarghse...hole..
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by stinggy(m): 3:43pm On Nov 12, 2014
Bonga4:
Bipolar CRACKHEAD FFK. Everyone knows Bianca probably had a boyfriend boyfriends before marriage but NOT your cocaine guzzling self, Dude. This is real obsession o. Demdem, sorry, FFK, all your identity manipulations to hide that you are FFK and your conflicting posts cannot erase the technical fact of your IP address which comes up the same as cCRAMJONES. Who we all know to be FFK.
DOOMED TO DIE WITH BIANCAS NAME ON YOUR LIPS.....

Had boyfriends before marriage and FFK was one of them. Stop disputing facts as there are living witnesses.
Do you even know why he had to open up on their relationship? Did you follow the whole episode from beginning.
I'm no fan of this drug addict but man, he dated Bianca!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Chidimma Just Broke My Heart With This Photo / Victoria Kimani Shares Pantless Picture On Instagram / Wizkid's First Son, Boluwatife Balogun Bonding With His Mother, Shola Ogudu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.