Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,650 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. (60880 Views)

Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) / You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) / Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by Lilimax(f): 6:32pm On Nov 11, 2014
obainojazz:
.click like if you think patience Jonathan should be a model too ..
What brought Patience into this undecided? Keep your eyes straight. .. smiley
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by SmellOfSecondMonkey(f): 6:35pm On Nov 11, 2014
THIS WOMAN JUST SCAMMED OJU IKU TO MAKE MONEY. OJU IKU MUST BE CRYING IN HIS GRAVE EVERY TIME FFK TAKE THE BItTCH TO BED. ANY WAYS IT'S NONE OF MY BISNESS

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by englishmart(m): 6:39pm On Nov 11, 2014
lalasticlala:
Once a beauty Queen, always a beauty Queen rightly applies to her. Asaa
bros you open thread, you come still be first to comment...
That's double dating . Lol

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by lalasticlala(m): 6:39pm On Nov 11, 2014
englishmart:
bros you open thread, you come still be first to comment...
That's double dating . Lol

Lol
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by englishmart(m): 6:41pm On Nov 11, 2014
irunobo2:
THIS WOMAN JUST SCAMMED OJU IKU TO MAKE MONEY. OJU IKU MUST BE CRYING IN HIS GRAVE EVERY TIME FFK TAKE THE BItTCH TO BED. ANY WAYS IT'S NONE OF MY BISNESS
stvpid people aren't reasonable. And reasonable people aren't stvpid....

In one sentence, "get behind me fool.....

10 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by hero31x(m): 6:41pm On Nov 11, 2014
WHO IS FFK? IS HE FROM KENYA? shocked sad
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by adedayourt(m): 6:50pm On Nov 11, 2014
Yungwizzzy:
[size=30pt]Can this woman sugar mummy me for only 2days?[/size]

Can u survive one day with this woman?
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by KOBOJO: 6:52pm On Nov 11, 2014
irunobo2:

JUST AS YOUR PAPA DEY CRY FOR HIM OWN GRAVE WHENEVER I FVCK UR BIATCH OF A MOTHER...
ANY WAYS IT'S NONE OF MY BISNESS

11 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by ahmed486: 6:54pm On Nov 11, 2014
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by amanze15(m): 6:54pm On Nov 11, 2014
Stunning woman....fFk former babe for school na google ceo now so no big deal about it

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 11, 2014
overhyped beauty

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by Abba999(f): 6:59pm On Nov 11, 2014
hugelyendowed:
Choi! c wetin FFK enjoyed o. stunning woman

Is a lie!!! tongue

Your ffk was only using joy soap with her picture on one hand while wanking off his third leg. grin cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by Abba999(f): 7:01pm On Nov 11, 2014
HugeCock:
overhyped beauty

Mr. Homo! kiss
grin cheesy grin
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by Dreyl(m): 7:02pm On Nov 11, 2014
Nor be she FFK nyansh?

4 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by juman(m): 7:04pm On Nov 11, 2014
Beautiful.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 11, 2014
Abba999:

Mr. Homo! kiss
grin cheesy grin
abeg oh. shocked I reject it. She's beautiful. And that's it
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by 24in7: 7:18pm On Nov 11, 2014
Abba999:

Is a lie!!! tongue

Your ffk was only using joy soap with her picture on one hand while wanking off his third leg. grin cheesy grin
wicked
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by Abba999(f): 7:29pm On Nov 11, 2014
24in7:
wicked

tongue tongue tongue

grin cheesy grin
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by zubby29(m): 7:44pm On Nov 11, 2014
hugelyendowed:
This woman is stil far cuter than most of these old cargo actresses and singas lk rita d, halima a, tiwa s, okpolo eye funke, yeye okpolo eye eve esin
do u hv to insult dis women to drive home ur point.its well

4 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by smallJagaban: 7:47pm On Nov 11, 2014
NOTHING SPECIAL IN HER NO MORE

#FFK DON mess HER PUNY DIE

BIANCA: FFK mess ME HARDER

FFK: *FFK INCREASED THE PACE *

5 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by SmellOfSecondMonkey(f): 7:48pm On Nov 11, 2014
KOBOJO:

JUST AS YOUR PAPA DEY CRY FOR HIM OWN GRAVE WHENEVER I FVCK UR BIATCH OF A MOTHER...
ANY WAYS IT'S NONE OF MY BISNESS

U're sick. Igbo slave

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by iamrealdeji(m): 7:52pm On Nov 11, 2014
ToyozzieTohBad:
ok

Rihanna for President!
http://www.firsturl.de/E8Ju80h
President of your village?
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by CrazyGooner(m): 7:54pm On Nov 11, 2014
Oyeneku3:
grin where is FFK? The great yoruba fuvker.. grin
u no well sha. grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 11, 2014
Abeg who be FFK ? I must have missed the gist ,u know Australia no be today
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by Orikinla(m): 7:57pm On Nov 11, 2014
There is nothing Nigerian about these fashion designs.
They just copied designs from western fashion catalogues and give them to tailors to sew them and attach their label.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by Ekumankama1: 7:58pm On Nov 11, 2014
@Smalljagaban. I HAVE NO DOUBT THAT YOU MUST BE THE PSYCHO CYBERSTALKER FFK HIMSELF. Pathetic!

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by Harmvirus(f): 7:59pm On Nov 11, 2014
Beautiful woman
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by drealnamdy(m): 8:06pm On Nov 11, 2014
Why wld she deny her affair wth Ffk in d first place?? Gues she was stil hurt about how they seperated in d first place...after he cheated on her wth one saratu girl back in 1987...guys will alwys be guys...no need to deny her past. Girls eh...!! They can do anytin to deny der past life experiences in order to present demselves as sAints......chai...Umunwanya!! kisssmh

5 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by BuddhaPalm(m): 8:21pm On Nov 11, 2014
Ojukwu is dead; but his manhood lives on....
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by ichidodo: 8:28pm On Nov 11, 2014
ichidodo:
No evidence,no details,just pure yorober fantasy....case closed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Chidimma Just Broke My Heart With This Photo / Victoria Kimani Shares Pantless Picture On Instagram / Wizkid's First Son, Boluwatife Balogun Bonding With His Mother, Shola Ogudu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.