Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,106 members, 7,828,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Want To Make HER Be With You?.do This,thank Me Later! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Want To Make HER Be With You?.do This,thank Me Later! (3196 Views)

Marry A Yoruba Girl, Thank Me Later. / After Sex, Do You Tell Your Partner, "Thank You" / High Level Description Of Your Personality Type - Thank Me Later. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Make HER Be With You?.do This,thank Me Later! by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 11, 2014
Wanting a girl is common in men but the issue is actually how to make her be with you.There're millions of things to do but i'm dropping one I think is easy and does not require much talk time.

==>BE DIFFERENT!

Let me tell you a fact,once you create attraction in a girl it's hard for her to turn you down(girls can attest to this!),and one of the ways to create attraction is simply being different from others.Ever thought why girls keep scrambling for celebz?.Its cos they are different,not ordinary!!Girls love getting attention when they're out and this will just draw the attention you need.
Again there're many ways to be different but I'm dropping one that require less action.

==>DIP YOUR RIDE

when you do don't be surprised she'll come over to you and say CAN WE TAKE A RIDE!
Reach me on EmeriteNigeria@gmail.com or whatsapp on 07032117949 for details.
Don't forget to thank me when done.

Re: Want To Make HER Be With You?.do This,thank Me Later! by Princecalm(m): 9:35pm On Nov 11, 2014
Easiest way-spend on her.
Re: Want To Make HER Be With You?.do This,thank Me Later! by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 11, 2014
Princecalm:
Easiest way-spend on her.

lolx..you don't need to spend a dime on her if you know the GAME..If you need the full insight on being the ladies man(game) whatsapp me..I don't give this out but giving you cos you're the first to comment.
Disclaimer:I'm not responsible if you become a player afterwards.
Re: Want To Make HER Be With You?.do This,thank Me Later! by Princecalm(m): 10:24pm On Nov 11, 2014
Emerite:

lolx..you don't need to spend a dime on her if you know the GAME..If you need the full insight on being the ladies man(game) whatsapp me..I don't give this out but giving you cos you're the first to comment.
Disclaimer:I'm not responsible if you become a player afterwards.
lol..... everybody claiming to be a player.

2 Likes

Re: Want To Make HER Be With You?.do This,thank Me Later! by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 11, 2014
Princecalm:

Nvm kiss
Princecalm:

Nvm
Re: Want To Make HER Be With You?.do This,thank Me Later! by nanauju(f): 1:12am On Nov 12, 2014
I'm lost here
Re: Want To Make HER Be With You?.do This,thank Me Later! by oloworulz(m): 1:16am On Nov 12, 2014
Mtchewww. Jobless ppul.

1 Like

Re: Want To Make HER Be With You?.do This,thank Me Later! by Princecalm(m): 6:41am On Nov 12, 2014
Emerite:

Nvm kiss

Nvm
why would i in the first place?
Re: Want To Make HER Be With You?.do This,thank Me Later! by 100Cents: 10:24am On Nov 12, 2014
nanauju:
I'm lost here

I don find you..
Re: Want To Make HER Be With You?.do This,thank Me Later! by Exjoker(m): 12:28pm On Nov 12, 2014
oloworulz:
Mtchewww. Jobless ppul.
Busy body. Don't be a hater bro, we can never have everything in common you know
Re: Want To Make HER Be With You?.do This,thank Me Later! by ucheokpara100(m): 12:44pm On Nov 12, 2014
wen some of u are opportuned 2 get a nice job and women start flooding u, u start believin tht it's easy 2 gather women this days, look if u dnt hv money no good job, u are staying in a batcher (wooden house) tht is when u 'll discover love is rare 4get all this 10,000 and one means of getin women tht we are reading here, societal, parent and peer presure has spoiled d word love.

2 Likes

Re: Want To Make HER Be With You?.do This,thank Me Later! by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 12, 2014
ucheokpara100:
wen some of u are opportuned 2 get a nice job and women start flooding u, u start believin tht it's easy 2 gather women this days, look if u dnt hv money no good job, u are staying in a batcher (wooden house) tht is when u 'll discover love is rare 4get all this 10,000 and one means of getin women tht we are reading here, societal, parent and peer presure has spoiled d word love.

don't be a love lorn..life is sweet..believe it or not and you don't need to be 2face b4 you pregnant 6 different ladies,contact on whatsapp to change you love life,no payment needed...And btw ,this thread is for promoting my biz not about romance..lol

1 Like

Re: Want To Make HER Be With You?.do This,thank Me Later! by oloworulz(m): 6:02am On Nov 13, 2014
Exjoker:
Busy body. Don't be a hater bro, we can never have everything in common you know
not an hater, it's just dat d answer to ur topic is just a word. Money is d answer to ur topic. Save urself d stress bro
Re: Want To Make HER Be With You?.do This,thank Me Later! by Exjoker(m): 6:28am On Nov 13, 2014
oloworulz:
not an hater, it's just dat d answer to ur topic is just a word. Money is d answer to ur topic. Save urself d stress bro
Now I got what you are up to...I misunderstood you
Re: Want To Make HER Be With You?.do This,thank Me Later! by destante(f): 6:33am On Nov 13, 2014
Nawa undecided
Re: Want To Make HER Be With You?.do This,thank Me Later! by oloworulz(m): 9:37am On Nov 13, 2014
Exjoker:
Now I got what you are up to...I misunderstood you
na so bro. Flash d money , then she follows u to where ever
Re: Want To Make HER Be With You?.do This,thank Me Later! by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 13, 2014
oloworulz:
na so bro. Flash d money , then she follows u to where ever

still not getting it..why is your brain still this numb?.if a girl should follow a guy for his money why then will a bitch swap CR7 for Balotelli?..Why do you still see a girl crying over that uncaring dude that has nothing while there're many guys offering her cars..One advice for you my brother.. keep spending on women and keep being deprived of what you crave lol..life is sweet!

1 Like

Re: Want To Make HER Be With You?.do This,thank Me Later! by oloworulz(m): 12:58pm On Nov 13, 2014
Emerite:

still not getting it..why is your brain still this numb?.if a girl should follow a guy for his money why then will a bitch swap CR7 for Balotelli?..Why do you still see a girl crying over that uncaring dude that has nothing while there're many guys offering her cars..One advice for you my brother.. keep spending on women and keep being deprived of what you crave lol..life is sweet!
my brother,believe me when I tell u dat ur brain is filled with fried groundnut. I bet, u have not enjoyed wealth before., u watch too much of Bollywood and nollywood. Mayb u don't have swag and money, dats y ur thinking is low.
Re: Want To Make HER Be With You?.do This,thank Me Later! by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 13, 2014
oloworulz:
my brother,believe me when I tell u dat ur brain is filled with fried groundnut. I bet, u have not enjoyed wealth before., u watch too much of Bollywood and nollywood. Mayb u don't have swag and money, dats y ur thinking is low.

Well,the worst thing that'll happen to a man is not knowing, and does not know that he does not know, and worst of all,he does not want to know..I don't see a reason to exchange words with you..if you like you can contact me on whatsapp and I'll give you a link that will change your love life,but if you don't ,good.You have your life.

PPS:I sell car Plasti Dip, not eBook..thanks!
Re: Want To Make HER Be With You?.do This,thank Me Later! by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 13, 2014
Things won't just seize to amaze me.Business deals ending up as spam while romance shits almost burst my inbox..
To Affected friends,i'm really sorry for late replies..thanks for your understanding.

Emerite.
Re: Want To Make HER Be With You?.do This,thank Me Later! by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 13, 2014
Princecalm:

you are very much interested bro but if you claim you don't,why reading this topic?.if i may ask grin
Princecalm:

you are very much interested bro but if you claim you don't,why reading this topic?.if i may ask
Re: Want To Make HER Be With You?.do This,thank Me Later! by Princecalm(m): 6:34am On Nov 14, 2014
Emerite:

you are very much interested bro but if you claim you don't,why reading this topic?.if i may ask grin

you are very much interested bro but if you claim you don't,why reading this topic?.if i may ask
i only read the topic for casual reasons.
Re: Want To Make HER Be With You?.do This,thank Me Later! by Nobody: 7:49am On Nov 14, 2014
https://www.nairaland.com/1995552/mr-nairaland-december-2014-edition#27995128..please vote naijaboiy for mr nairaland..he humbly needs your votes smiley

kelvingraphics where are thou
Re: Want To Make HER Be With You?.do This,thank Me Later! by kendrick93(m): 7:53am On Nov 14, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
https://www.nairaland.com/1995552/mr-nairaland-december-2014-edition#27995128..please vote naijaboiy for mr nairaland..he humbly needs your votes smiley

guy,why u not contestin na
Re: Want To Make HER Be With You?.do This,thank Me Later! by Tymax(m): 7:55am On Nov 14, 2014
Money is the language of women. Everybody knows that na.
Re: Want To Make HER Be With You?.do This,thank Me Later! by KelvinGraphics(m): 8:55am On Nov 14, 2014
lilmaxfidel:

I am here sir cool

GOOD morning my beautiful peopl.
please it's 1 thing to look cute, its anoda thing to be brainy and yeah it's another thing to be loyal. BUT its an amazing thing to have all this feature in 1 dude.
Please my people help a loyal, cute and intelligente bro (NAIJABOIY) in becoming the next MR. NAIRALAND by voting for him in the ongoin MR. NL contest.
Thanks and GOD bless U as U do so.
>> https://www.nairaland.com/1995552/mr-nairaland-december-2014-edition#27995128 <<
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1856849_correctsfiltered_jpeg479c44d2d9101bee4b4fbd3dbd6a7a4e
Re: Want To Make HER Be With You?.do This,thank Me Later! by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 14, 2014
Princecalm:
i only read the topic for casual reasons.

ok,sorry sir!
Re: Want To Make HER Be With You?.do This,thank Me Later! by Princecalm(m): 9:40am On Nov 14, 2014
Sorry for what
Emerite:

ok,sorry sir!
Re: Want To Make HER Be With You?.do This,thank Me Later! by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 15, 2014
Princecalm:
Sorry for what

guy lemme ahbeg! angry
Re: Want To Make HER Be With You?.do This,thank Me Later! by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 15, 2014
Contact if you need car plasti dip..still available.
Re: Want To Make HER Be With You?.do This,thank Me Later! by Magictinting: 12:00am On Dec 30, 2023
Contact if you need car plasti dip..still available.
still available sir ?

(1) (Reply)

African Mentality / Ladies,which Of These Kenyan Celebs Would You Shag Or Date?? / This Is Wat Happen Wen U Finally Teach Osogbo Boy Photoshope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.