Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,034 members, 7,828,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Celibacy, No Marriage And No Women - Best Policy For Men - Seriously - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Celibacy, No Marriage And No Women - Best Policy For Men - Seriously (1000 Views)

Is Honesty Always The Best Policy? / In A Relationship Is Honesty Always The Best Policy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celibacy, No Marriage And No Women - Best Policy For Men - Seriously by Obalende: 9:36pm On Nov 11, 2014
I am coming to honestly think Celibacy, No Marriage and No Women is the best policy for men. Initially, it may seem hard but give it some deep thought, you will see its wise. Paul even recommended it.

Benefits
i.) No judeo-christian threats of adultery and hell.
ii.) No woman can break my heart.
iii.) No chance to get involved in witchcraft e.g. love spells
iv.) More focus on God.
v.) More peace of mind - no quarrels, girl plays you etc.
vi.) Your estate goes to your immediate family members and to the church.
vii.) In old age, a health/ personal support worker will take care of you.
viii.) By being woman free, you channel sex energy to more productive ventures.

Can you think of any other benefits?

1 Like

Re: Celibacy, No Marriage And No Women - Best Policy For Men - Seriously by tpia6: 9:42pm On Nov 11, 2014
I dont see anything wrong with it per se, depending on the circumstances. Eg for religious reasons pertaining to entering the priesthood, etc.

many people are happy being celibate and yes, it does make things less complicated.
Re: Celibacy, No Marriage And No Women - Best Policy For Men - Seriously by braine(m): 9:43pm On Nov 11, 2014
So what is the essence of life then?
Re: Celibacy, No Marriage And No Women - Best Policy For Men - Seriously by adepiero: 9:45pm On Nov 11, 2014
Did you not read your bible where it said "Go into the world and multiply!"

1 Like

Re: Celibacy, No Marriage And No Women - Best Policy For Men - Seriously by Tallesty1(m): 9:46pm On Nov 11, 2014
I go kuku ma die nah.

Haba, wetin I go dey here dey do??
Re: Celibacy, No Marriage And No Women - Best Policy For Men - Seriously by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 11, 2014
Tallesty1:
I go kuku ma die nah.

Haba, wetin I go dey here dey do??
I thought the world will be 'sweeter and possible' without women? Op is offering an easy way out ooo tongue
Re: Celibacy, No Marriage And No Women - Best Policy For Men - Seriously by Gabreal1(m): 10:03pm On Nov 11, 2014
OP, i think some stupi.d things too, buh you know what, i keep them to myself!
Re: Celibacy, No Marriage And No Women - Best Policy For Men - Seriously by Tallesty1(m): 10:21pm On Nov 11, 2014
MzPreshie:
I thought the world will be 'sweeter and possible' without women? Op is offering an easy way out ooo tongue
That comment died with that thread.
Re: Celibacy, No Marriage And No Women - Best Policy For Men - Seriously by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 11, 2014
Speechless off to politics section
Re: Celibacy, No Marriage And No Women - Best Policy For Men - Seriously by Lordabas: 10:48pm On Nov 11, 2014
Obalende:

I am coming to honestly think Celibacy, No Marriage and No Women is the best policy for men. Initially, it may seem hard but give it some deep thought, you will see its wise. Paul even recommended it.

Benefits
i.) No judeo-christian threats of adultery and hell.
ii.) No woman can break my heart.
iii.) No chance to get involved in witchcraft e.g. love spells
iv.) More focus on God.
v.) More peace of mind - no quarrels, girl plays you etc.
vi.) Your estate goes to your immediate family members and to the church.
vii.) In old age, a health/ personal support worker will take care of you.
viii.) By being woman free, you channel sex energy to more productive ventures.

Can you think of any other benefits?

Celibacy ko Selibacy ni

How about castration at once? undecided
Re: Celibacy, No Marriage And No Women - Best Policy For Men - Seriously by Nobody: 3:00am On Nov 12, 2014
Majority of celibates are dying gradually in loneliness and they have psycological issues !!!

It is not all marriage that is boring, unprogressive and non-productive when you marry a poor mentality you will suffer a poor consequence !!

Sweet marriage has superb beneficial psycological effect than celibacy would ever offer !!!
Re: Celibacy, No Marriage And No Women - Best Policy For Men - Seriously by tpia6: 4:07am On Nov 12, 2014
celibacy is great if you're into things like that.

dunno what the poster above is saying.

However, not everyone can handle celibacy, so if you cant, then dont force yourself (get married), leave it for those who are able to do it.
Re: Celibacy, No Marriage And No Women - Best Policy For Men - Seriously by ideology(m): 4:44am On Nov 12, 2014
Op na you go tire … grin
Re: Celibacy, No Marriage And No Women - Best Policy For Men - Seriously by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 12, 2014
Dnt start what u will not finish..... What man, will build a foundation and later on, leave it unfinished? Will his friends not mock him.... ?
Re: Celibacy, No Marriage And No Women - Best Policy For Men - Seriously by Victormimi(m): 8:20am On Nov 12, 2014
God help you on ur journey to adopt celibacy, in other words, hope say no be u be the only male wey ur mama born sha?

(1) (Reply)

First He Rape N Beat Me Up Took Away My Virginity N Came 4giveness Wic I 4forgiv / Dating Three Sisters; Fun Or Stress? / 7 Simple Things Ladies Do To Deceive Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.