Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,549 members, 7,843,711 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX (53555 Views)

Mrs Aisha Buhari Visit To Imo State In Pictures / Meet Mrs Funso Amosun, The Most Beautiful First Lady In Nigeria[pics] / Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by maryam6(f): 9:37pm On Nov 12, 2014
tit:

all those who loves this yarinya aisha should give her this advert number.
She should try her luck with MBGN too.

she should contest quick before she turn to shepoppotamus.
time waits for no one.
little girl, make u no give urself HBP on top persin matter o.
Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by idsamoo(m): 9:50pm On Nov 12, 2014
tit:
Which year is she coming out for Miss Nigeria?
Are you sure she will make it?
She has a chance of winning Miss Katsina
But I am not sure she will win Miss Nigeria.
Infact, she cant even win Miss Kaduna.
There are too many fine small small girls in that competition.

Think before you post! At what age will she contest for all you listed,you hate to hurt your brain not her!
Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by temitopeadeyemo: 10:12pm On Nov 12, 2014
slimmy05:
Watery profile. There is nothing unique about the profile. Anyone who has the power will definitely do more that these crap. The funny aspect is adding physiotherapy to that rubbish cosmetology. Anyone can be a cosmetologist, there is no damn biggie in it.

That profile doesn't even equal a successful women with the likes of Dora Akuyili, Obi Ezekwesili, and Ngozi Okonjo Iweala(these are professors and consultants).

Our Patience has all the power, yet she is sharing blood. You cant give what you do not have.

1 Like

Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by anonimi: 10:23pm On Nov 12, 2014
limamintruth:
She is not his first wife. She was once his eldest daughter's classmate in school. And he met her when she accompanied his daughter home during school holiday. That was when he saw her and fell in love instantly. But he was far older than her.

How is the in_CORRUPT_ible old soldier different from the other child abductor

Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by Sunshinelady(f): 10:55pm On Nov 12, 2014
danjumakolo:

The that gave him two children out of matrimony nko?
Abi u deaf ne?
. Do u hav proof of dat? If yes, start by tellin me her name. Besides we r talking of wives here , not alleged mistresses
Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by Sunshinelady(f): 10:58pm On Nov 12, 2014
raheema4u:

Buhari has ONE wife, Buhari is married to only her. U can google it and see for urself
. So u want to tell me Buhari was a bachelor tilll he married her? Story 4d gods. If presently she is d only wife dat means he divorced d older wives , wich is even worse

1 Like

Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by Sunshinelady(f): 11:03pm On Nov 12, 2014
iamrealdeji:

You're so clueless,do you think Buhari married her for this oncoming election?then how did they have those children?
. I don't care WHY he married her, my point is , obviously she isn't d 1st wife (or even d 2nd or 3rd). So if dey wan 'advertise' or campaign wit wives dey shuld go 'dig out' d oldest wife & bring to us to see

1 Like

Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 12, 2014
Sunshinelady:
. So u want to tell me Buhari was a bachelor tilll he married her? Story 4d gods. If presently she is d only wife dat means he divorced d older wives , wich is even worse
madam,do you want me to give you lists of prominent politicians who divorced their first wives and married much younger women who are old enough to be their daughters? Should I list them for you so that you can stop accusing Buhari falsely?
Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by iamrealdeji(m): 11:20pm On Nov 12, 2014
Sunshinelady:
. I don't care WHY he married her, my point is , obviously she isn't d 1st wife (or even d 2nd or 3rd). So if dey wan 'advertise' or campaign wit wives dey shuld go 'dig out' d oldest wife & bring to us to see
A wise person researches before arguing,i can see you don't fall to that category,if you want to see the oldest wife,go to her grave because she's already dead,and that's why Buhari married this woman
Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by Sunshinelady(f): 11:25pm On Nov 12, 2014
iamrealdeji:

A wise person researches before arguing,i can see you don't fall to that category,if you want to see the oldest wife,go to her grave because she's already dead,and that's why Buhari married this woman
. Don't be dum.b! Once a person is dead u don't count d person as a wife. I meant d oldest living wife

1 Like

Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by whitecat2: 11:45pm On Nov 12, 2014
Funny!!
pentagonal:
a ki awon first lady wa ni iwoyin odun to'n bo. awon madam tabontabon ki won ma ko to she mu eja ni ilu otueke won.
Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by kukulaja: 1:30am On Nov 13, 2014
HER e-mail AND PHONE NUMBER , PLEASE, INCLUDING CONTACT ADDRESS. I WANT TO WORK FOR THE GENERAL IN HIS ELECTION BID.
Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by iamrealdeji(m): 1:33am On Nov 13, 2014
Sunshinelady:
. Don't be dum.b! Once a person is dead u don't count d person as a wife. I meant d oldest living wife
What's this one talking about again? Haven't I explained everything to you? That's why you're failing at school,eleti lile, This woman is the only woman he married since he lost his first wife in 1990,he's a monogamist
Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by iamrealdeji(m): 1:33am On Nov 13, 2014
Sunshinelady:
What's this one talking about again? Haven't I explained everything to you? That's why you're failing at school,torie losen gbodo ,eleti lile, This woman is the only woman he married since he lost his first wife in 1990,he's a monogamist
Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by candidbabe(f): 4:57am On Nov 13, 2014
[quote author=fyneboi79 post=27957420][/quote]

You an idioooot

Foooooool.
Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by fyneboi79(m): 5:16am On Nov 13, 2014
[quote author=candidbabe post=27966417]

You an idioooot

Foooooool. [/quotegrin ]Just apologise to Buhari for insulting his wife,our future first lady otherwise I will surely make ‎u leave NL cos the show on you is just about to start undecided And also I will withdraw ur services to my dog grin
Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by Anglovel: 7:53am On Nov 13, 2014
[quote author=soroptimist post=27934522]I thought the wife of GMB who accursed Jonathanians say want to Islamise Nigeria would be dressed in purdah and

Will an 'extremist' allow his wife have something to do with the world of beauty therapy and cosmetology?

This alone show how LIBERAL,OPEN-MINDED our reverred General is

Charlatans are not able to see that this woman is an Angel and a paragon of beauty

Chai Baba Mai Gaskiya sabi better thing!

Sai Buhari 2015
WISE UP NIGERIANS!

2 Likes

Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by Anglovel: 7:55am On Nov 13, 2014
CBNIM:
How can that old man be married to this young chic?
Muslims I hail oo! SMH sha.
Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by Orikinla(m): 10:26am On Nov 13, 2014
Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by olusogo: 10:35am On Nov 13, 2014
ichidodo:
We aren't all fools,you know.Show us pixes of buhari's first wife and not this twenty somethinth wife old enough to be his granddaughter....

Buhari's first wife is in the heaven, she will be willing to welcome you if you are ready to meet her.
Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by limamintruth: 11:47am On Nov 13, 2014
anonimi:

How is the in_CORRUPT_ible old soldier different from the other child abductor

Hmmmmm, anyways she was above 13yrs at the time and it is within his lawful rights to have as many as 4 wives. I believe you know that right
Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by limamintruth: 11:50am On Nov 13, 2014
berem:
Nawao! You can lie I swear!!

Says you undecided
Why not disprove it then madam berem

Modified:
The media reports that he was the one that divorced Late Hajiya Safinatu for disobediance or whatever. But the truth is it was mutually agreed by both parties for divorce because the first wife was aware of his plan to take Aisha as wife, and wasnt at all in support cos the said Aisha was her daughter's sch. classmate n frnd. All these happened not long after his tenure as Head of State ended.
End of True story.
Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by sann204: 3:36pm On Nov 13, 2014
Dont worry, we will organize manifesto for the first ladies to sho
Trendy247:
WHAT HAS THIS OLD MAN GOT TO OFFER??
Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by honeric01(m): 3:59pm On Nov 13, 2014
Sunshinelady:

Why not read to understand rather than write before you read?
Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by jpphilips(m): 6:48pm On Nov 13, 2014
Zonacom:
Cosmetologist and a devout Muslim

That means her hubby's present scary looks is irredeemable.
Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by Orikinla(m): 4:55pm On Nov 14, 2014
jpphilips:

That means her hubby's present scary looks is irredeemable.
Even at past 70, Buhari is still better looking than you. grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by Eziachi: 6:36pm On Nov 14, 2014
Is there a provision for an unconstitutional first lady's debate in the Nigeria constitution, possibly between her and Madam Peace? I will pay to watch that debate.
Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by Eziachi: 6:45pm On Nov 14, 2014
Sunshinelady:
Beatrice Ekwueme wasn't Alex's first wife or the only wife when she was all over the place during her husband's time in power.

Sam Mbakwe's first wife was not Victoria, rather Florence, Alex Mbakwe's mum. But Victoria was the one the public knew except people like us that knew the family many years even before Onunaka's position in Biafra.

Most Nigerian elite are polygamous, except Jonathan. Kudos to him, but I don't believe that his monogamy is down to him, rather his wife. Imagine any women even dreaming sharing husband with Patience? That woman and Jonathan will be dead even before they utter "I do".

1 Like

Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by wierdpsycho: 6:47pm On Nov 14, 2014
Eziachi:
Is there a provision for an unconstitutional first lady's debate in the Nigeria constitution, possibly between her and Madam Peace? I will pay to watch that debate.
lol..... how's your retirement going?
Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by Eziachi: 6:54pm On Nov 14, 2014
wierdpsycho:
lol..... how's your retirement going?
Retirement? It is almost two years now. Thanks for asking though. I am not use to staying at home being nagged by my Mrs all day to make myself useful, so I decided to go back to uni and study again, just to keep myself busy.
Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 14, 2014
Eziachi:

Beatrice Ekwueme wasn't Alex's first wife or the only wife when she was all over the place during her husband's time in power.

Sam Mbakwe's first wife was not Victoria, rather Florence, Alex Mbakwe's mum. But Victoria was the one the public knew except people like us that knew the family many years even before Onunaka's position in Biafra.

Most Nigerian elite are polygamous, except Jonathan. Kudos to him, but I don't believe that his monogamy is down to him, rather his wife. Imagine any women even dreaming sharing husband with Patience? That woman and Jonathan will be dead even before they utter "I do".

Chai Eziachi.....you are way different from some idiocy-DNAed folks on this forum who come to places like this to cast aspersions on people while they themselves are products of 3rd to 5th wives of their fathers

It is foolhardy and intellectually peurile nay hypocritic for so many christians( of who i am among) and especially people from the SE and even SW to come here and scoff at the Hausas/Muslim for having more than one wives when even some of their Fathers as self professed christian have a harem

It is a truism that most political elites even including Pastors have love wives and children outside of their matrimonial homes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Protesters Vandalise Bishop's Court Over Mbaka's Whereabouts (photos) / Peter Obi Visits Datti Baba-Ahmed's Baze University Hospital, Abuja (Photos) / Breaking News: Nigerian Govt Orders Immediate Withdrawal Of Troops From ND

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.