Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,467 members, 7,850,621 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:08 AM

Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX (53568 Views)

Mrs Aisha Buhari Visit To Imo State In Pictures / Meet Mrs Funso Amosun, The Most Beautiful First Lady In Nigeria[pics] / Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by wierdpsycho: 6:56pm On Nov 14, 2014
Eziachi:

Retirement? It is almost two years now. Thanks for asking though. I am not use to staying at home being nagged by my Mrs all day to make myself useful, so I decided to go back to uni and study again, just to keep myself busy.
wow....... what course?......
Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 14, 2015
NafeesaAA:
MEET MRS AISHA BUHARI

She and her husband are blessed with children

Truth.. but still PRoPAGANDA.. does not mean he/she will do as she claims
Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by Topiipii(m): 7:54pm On Feb 22, 2015
Seun, your attention is needed here. There's currently a topic on the front page which is likely to be false. The topic was created to day and moved to the front page most likely because it was about Aisha Buhari and a fake certificate. It's not a good idea if you knowingly or unknowingly allow your site to be used in spreading lies, believe me the people who are benefitting from these lies today will turn around and 'badmouth' this site tomorrow if the same is done to them. As for this topic, the source is: http://www.osundefender.org/?p=208656

In addition to this topic, I commented on another topic about Hanks Anuku which was an obvious falsehood two weeks ago, I provided links to the original story to prove my claims and nothing was done. I believe the job of the Mods is to vet stories before moving them to the frontpage as well as removing any wrong one from the said page; if that is the case, I will have to say your Mods are lax in their duties.
Your disclaimer has you covered, but it might not mean much when it is considered that your paid/unpaid Mods are responsible for moving topics to the frontpage.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) / Motorcyclists In Cameroon Protest Against Removal Of Petrol Subsidy In Nigeria / Breaking News: Nigerian Govt Orders Immediate Withdrawal Of Troops From ND

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.