Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX (53539 Views)

Mrs Aisha Buhari Visit To Imo State In Pictures / Meet Mrs Funso Amosun, The Most Beautiful First Lady In Nigeria[pics] / Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by bokoslayer: 7:30am On Nov 12, 2014
tit:

hmmm, this reminds me of the hairdresser obj slept with and put in high office.

As in eh, pancake go expensive like we witnessed during Stella Obasanjo's time. MAC products go expensive ehn cos Aso Rock would be their sole distributor in Naija.

On a lighter note, Boko haram no get better eyes. They saw Buhari's beautiful virgin of a grand daughter above, they still went for under-age chibok girls. Oh I remember, chicken no dey chop another chicken intestine. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by Chigold101(m): 7:34am On Nov 12, 2014
Zonacom:
Cosmetologist and a devout Muslim
this two things deosnt gel together at all. But u never can tell how someone that wears hijab (i hope i got the real name and spelling) will be a beautician... Real muslem indeed.

1 Like

Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by Chigold101(m): 7:39am On Nov 12, 2014
Ngwakwe:
She is not only beautiful but also a billionaire.
and she cant afford to give or even lend common 27million to her husband. She was there and her husband was mking fool of himself begging for arms tobuy APC ticket... Nonsense...

5 Likes

Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by Chigold101(m): 7:47am On Nov 12, 2014
Op as an entreprneur & employer of labour as u r mking us to believe. What is the name of her company or orgnisation & where is their office located? What is the strenght of her workforce?
Is she the first, second, third, fourth or the last wife?

1 Like

Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by Dereformer(m): 8:28am On Nov 12, 2014
NafeesaAA:
MEET MRS AISHA BUHARI OUR FIRST LADY COME 2015
BEAUTIFUL, SOUND AND INTELLIGENT.

Aisha Buhari is a thorough professional and an alumnus of the famous Ahmadu Bello university where she earned a Bachelors in Public administration.Her quest for more education took her into the field of Physiotherapy and beauty therapy. She is also an alumnus of the famous Carlton Institute of London and the ACADEMY Esthetique Beauty
Institute of FRANCE, Dubai, where she earned post graduate diploma in cosmetology and beauty theraphy.

Following her certification in beauty and PERMANENT MAKE UP , Mrs Buhari was encouraged and supported by her husband to engage in private enterprise where she has since become an employer of labour, a mentor to all aspiring cosmetologists and a consultant to the KRCP/NNPC on skills acquisition.

Mrs Buhari is a member of the United Kingdom Vocational Training and Charitable Trust (VTCT), THE International Health and Beauty Council (HBC) .

Besides being an entrepreneur, Aisha Buhari is equally a consummate politician and a fierce devoted wife to General Buhari. A strong believer in the project, Nigeria, Mrs Buhari showed her political sagacity with a successful fund raising
dinner for all female candidates of the CPC. She was honored by guests from all over the world and in various fields of endeavor. From New York to Dubai, Sokoto to Lagos and to the Creeks of the Niger Delta, Mrs Buhari pulled off an incredible crowd of successful women both in the public and private sector. Housewives and home makers were equally present and honored by this woman who spent the early years of her married life as a home maker. Her exhortation to women at this event
was change and positive change for Nigeria and for all women.

She assured women that her husband's administration will give priority to womens' health, education. Women will be given opportunities to contribute to the greatness of Nigeria.

Never again will women be relegated to the posts of tea servers or tretaed as part of the home furnitures.

A devout Moslem and passionate wife of General Buhari, Mrs Buhari is currently a graduate student of International Affairs and strategic planning.

She and her husband are blessed with children

Show us the pictures of his other wifes.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by Olutola88(m): 8:31am On Nov 12, 2014
YES!!! I don't support any political party but I want fresh air. I want Buhari and I want an Intelligent, Beautiful, Smart, Eloquent and Adorable woman as my First Lady.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by Olutola88(m): 8:33am On Nov 12, 2014
Since they said we should respect the office of the presidency , I will try to be courteous*lmao*. YES!!! I don't support any political party but I want fresh air. I want Buhari and I want an Intelligent, Beautiful, Smart, Eloquent and Adorable woman as my First Lady. Did I ask for too much?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by ninovandross(m): 9:49am On Nov 12, 2014
Where patience dey? Cme and see oh dis
Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by sexyphunmite: 10:22am On Nov 12, 2014
Zonacom:
Cute
Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 12, 2014
beauty + brains + boko haram = burnt face! lol grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by agabusta: 10:23am On Nov 12, 2014
Lovely woman. Epitome of Beauty and decorum.
Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by pat077: 10:24am On Nov 12, 2014
wetin concern me...

Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by eleko1: 10:24am On Nov 12, 2014
Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 12, 2014
The people's General is blessed!
Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by boujaye: 10:27am On Nov 12, 2014
JEITO:
Na by credentials
Hmmmn, na by beauty? I cannot be deceived cool
Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:28am On Nov 12, 2014
Zonacom:
Muslims dey make up na
Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by Misogynist2014(m): 10:29am On Nov 12, 2014
Orisirisi on front page.
Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by omenka(m): 10:29am On Nov 12, 2014
Ngwakwe:
She is not only beautiful but also a billionaire.

Don't ask me question, confirm from Aisha
Take your veiled hatred elsewhere.

As we all can see, here's a woman that exudes everything a man could possibly seek in his spouse. No elements of "hipopotamus, manatee, or other exotic water dwelling creatures" (apologies to Prof Soyinka).

Lovely First Lady in waiting. cool

3 Likes

Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by lyricalz: 10:30am On Nov 12, 2014
Hmmmmmmm, what a great cosmetologist and indeed a devoted muslim @ d same time. One hell of a mixture, madam.
Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 12, 2014
Watery profile. There is nothing unique about the profile. Anyone who has the power will definitely do more that these crap. The funny aspect is adding physiotherapy to that rubbish cosmetology. Anyone can be a cosmetologist, there is no damn biggie in it.

That profile doesn't even equal a successful women with the likes of Dora Akuyili, Obi Ezekwesili, and Ngozi Okonjo Iweala(these are professors and consultants).

10 Likes

Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by Olaolufred(m): 10:31am On Nov 12, 2014
WilyWily:
Is she the 10th wife of Buhari?

DID NIGERIAN CONSTITUTION SAYS THAT A PRESIDENT MUST BE A HUSBAND OF ONE WIFE?

I ONLY READ THAT IN THE BIBLE.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by Nwedy(f): 10:31am On Nov 12, 2014
Her eye brow no rep make up people own lipsrsealed
Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by ayukdaboss(m): 10:33am On Nov 12, 2014
[s] tit:

hmmm, this reminds me of the hairdresser obj slept with and put in high office. [/s]
Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by Temptee101(m): 10:33am On Nov 12, 2014
iamrealdeji:

Age is just a count,Buhari doesn't look old,he has baby face even though this picture is the worst pic of his,he looks way better than the pic posted above
Wetin u dey talk sef? NL don turn another thing. smh
Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by Dreyl(m): 10:33am On Nov 12, 2014
She got beauty and brain unlike...
Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by fyneboi79(m): 10:33am On Nov 12, 2014
Where is PEJ? Where is PEJ let her come and see what our first lady has achieved and also learn how to be gracefulundecided

Abi is she at the women conference sharing her raw market voice grammar grin
Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 12, 2014
Is this the only available pic of her
Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by CBNIM: 10:34am On Nov 12, 2014
iamrealdeji:

Age is just a count,Buhari doesn't look old,he has baby face even though this picture is the worst pic of his,he looks way better than the pic posted above
Yeah very very young indeed! I'm sure you will be so pleased to give your daughters hand in marriage to him, since age is only a number!

People deceiving themselves since 1900!

2 Likes

Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by Shine1177: 10:34am On Nov 12, 2014
pentagonal:
a ki awon first lady wa ni iwoyin odun to'n bo. awon madam tabontabon ki won ma ko to she mu eja ni ilu otueke won.
Erin e o pa mi. First Lady yin l'odun t'onbo ni igboro Daura ni Ipinle Katsina grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Suswam Engaged In Gun Battle With Fulani Herdsmen" - Chima Amadi Reveals / 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi / Was Hadiza Bala Usman Suspended Because Of This Tweet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.