Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,578 members, 7,850,967 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:34 AM

Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX (53573 Views)

Mrs Aisha Buhari Visit To Imo State In Pictures / Meet Mrs Funso Amosun, The Most Beautiful First Lady In Nigeria[pics] / Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by fyneboi79(m): 1:20pm On Nov 12, 2014
slimmy05:
you are a complete mad man. You think I belong to your riffraff class? Definitely no, my fiancé is an Anaesthesiologist and not come damn cosmetologist. Get behind me juvenile
hey mumu grin what's up? Have ‎u verified what I told ‎u about ur cheating fiance undecided just called her now and she still said I shouldn't mind ‎u that ‎u are just a job seeking dreamer who has been disturbing her everytime grin and morover ‎u don't even yet have a job to even be able to care for her .She's coming over to my place this weekend grin .So yet again who do I believe?You or ur fiance undecided I think I believe ‎u cos ur fiance lies a lot grin
Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by thaoriginator: 1:27pm On Nov 12, 2014
Sweet Heart! Intelligent and Romantic compare to that Jonathan that looks like Kobba from the Planet Of The Apes and his Sheepo wife

SAi MaiGiDa

3 Likes

Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by fyneboi79(m): 1:33pm On Nov 12, 2014
candidbabe:
cosmetologist and a devout muslim Nawaa oooooo.
May holy ghost fire consume all islamic jihadists. 72 years old as a president. God forbid.
So ‎u r not tired of standing at Babs Fafunwa every night to wait for cheap pick ups?Its really amazing undecided Why not vote Buhari and see if ‎u don't get d chance to go to school and get a descent job instead of dis olosho runs ‎u do all week undecided

1 Like

Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by samento: 1:54pm On Nov 12, 2014
born2lead01:
Good to know that Nigeria foreign reserve would be used to buy cosmetics if her husband is elected.
MUMU TALK.
Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by nagoma(m): 1:56pm On Nov 12, 2014
Okijajuju1:

Argh!!!
Nagoma my friend.. Inakwana.. grin Long time.. How is the Family, your cattles and the Jihad?!
I will not be walking down this street with you today.. Only because you have towed a subjective path and there is no winning this one.
Greet your Wives for me o!

Thanks Okijajuju , I apreciate.
it's just that I expect you to have 20 to 30 wives as the shrine requires blood - now and then.
And wives seem to be a favorite choice.
Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by Sunshinelady(f): 2:01pm On Nov 12, 2014
It doesn't take Gej anythin to walk up to anywhere & pick up a frst class brain & damsel as a second wife, but no, he chose to faithful to his wife (despite all d ppl yabbin her). Dat shows intergrity on d part of GEJ. So buharians if u tink brandishin Buhari's 'beauttiful & brainy' 19th or 20th (or wateva position she is in) scores a political point it doesn't. There are beautiful , intelligent women everywhere, any man can pick one, but a real man of intergrity is one who stands by his 'not too beautiful or brainy' wife against all odds

1 Like

Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by iamrealdeji(m): 2:02pm On Nov 12, 2014
slimmy05:
rubbish
You're that rubbish,you belong in a paper shredder
Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by iamrealdeji(m): 2:03pm On Nov 12, 2014
Sunshinelady:
It doesn't take Gej anythin to walk up to anywhere & pick up a frst class brain & damsel as a second wife, but no, he chose to faithful to his wife (despite all d ppl yabbin her). Dat shows intergrity on d part of GEJ. So buharians if u tink brandishin Buhari's 'beauttiful & brainy' 19th or 20th (or wateva position she is in) scores a political point it doesn't. There are beautiful , intelligent women everywhere, any man can pick one, but a real man of intergrity is one who stands by his 'not too beautiful or brainy' wife against all odds
You're so clueless,do you think Buhari married her for this oncoming election?then how did they have those children?

2 Likes

Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by yaskarahyelhope(f): 2:07pm On Nov 12, 2014
Nah so Atiku marry dat young lady whom Nigerians tot would help him secure d presidential seat. For crying out loud, aw many yrs is dis woman against dis septuagenarian? Open head, no purdah norni. Make dis man enter seat. Nna repent and change from ya ways b4 its too late. God is still in d business of bn merciful & of forgiving sins as U genuinely repent. D blood wasted are crying for revenge. God av mercy!
Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by iamrealdeji(m): 2:10pm On Nov 12, 2014
thaoriginator:
Sweet Heart! Intelligent and Romantic compare to that Jonathan that looks like Kobba from the Planet Of The Apes and his Sheepo wife

SAi MaiGiDa
Haba,can you create a human being? Why insulting them? Who's insulting here? I'm a Buhari's supporter,but I see no reason why you should say that
Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by iamrealdeji(m): 2:11pm On Nov 12, 2014
thaoriginator:

SAi MaiGiDa
Haba,can you create a human being? Why insulting them? Who's insulting here? I'm a Buhari's supporter,but I see no reason why you should say that
Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by raheema4u(f): 2:11pm On Nov 12, 2014
Sunshinelady:

Buhari has ONE wife, Buhari is married to only her. U can google it and see for urself
Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by iamrealdeji(m): 2:12pm On Nov 12, 2014
thaoriginator:

SAi MaiGiDa
Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by Okijajuju1(m): 2:13pm On Nov 12, 2014
nagoma:

Thanks Okijajuju , I apreciate.
it's just that I expect you to have 20 to 30 wives as the shrine requires blood, now and then.
And wives seem a favorite choice.

Hahahahahaaa... grin

Very funny! You want to kill Okija Juju abi? 30 Wives! At my age.. grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by thaoriginator: 2:15pm On Nov 12, 2014
iamrealdeji:

That's why you come dey quote me 3 times? angry
Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 12, 2014
tit:
Which year is she coming out for Miss Nigeria?
Are you sure she will make it?
She has a chance of winning Miss Katsina
But I am not sure she will win Miss Nigeria.
Infact, she cant even win Miss Kaduna.
There are too many fine small small girls in that competition.
She's really beautiful for her age,mind u. Wondering a piece of beauty she was, as a youngster if she culd be dis beautiful as a mother.
Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by thaoriginator: 2:17pm On Nov 12, 2014
yaskarahyelhope:
Nah so Atiku marry dat young lady whom Nigerians tot would help him secure d presidential seat. For crying out loud, aw many yrs is dis woman against dis septuagenarian? Open head, no purdah norni. Make dis man enter seat. Nna repent and change from ya ways b4 its too late. God is still in d business of bn merciful & of forgiving sins as U genuinely repent. D blood wasted are crying for revenge. God av mercy!

Shut up your very dirty mouth hoe
Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by Equado(m): 2:18pm On Nov 12, 2014
And how does this make front page...Nairaland nd Apc wt romance z going n @our backs
Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 12, 2014
iamrealdeji:

Age is just a count,Buhari doesn't look old,he has baby face even though this picture is the worse pic of his,he looks way better than the pic posted above
very true,cos I saw him on TV 2 days ago & he was still looking fresh.

1 Like

Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by iamrealdeji(m): 2:21pm On Nov 12, 2014
candidbabe:
cosmetologist and a devout muslim Nawaa oooooo.
May holy ghost fire consume all islamic jihadists. 72 years old as a president. God forbid.
What's wrong about a devout muslim being a cosmetologist? Islam said you should look clean,tidy and beautiful,our prophet used to oil his hair with olive oil and comb it properly to look nice,what are you telling me? So Muslims shouldn't take care of their skins because they are Muslims? That's why Islam is different from christianity,a christian can pee without cleaning up,poo without even cleaning the anus and still go to church to praise Jesus,but it's not allowed in Islam,you have to be very clean and tidy even before you touch the Quran or before you pray

2 Likes

Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 12, 2014
iamrealdeji:

What is this one talking about? Did you just wake up? Stop envying people that don't know you
Thank u!
Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by iamrealdeji(m): 2:22pm On Nov 12, 2014
thaoriginator:
That's why you come dey quote me 3 times? angry
Ha ha,i was just playing with some html codes,changing the colors of some texts
Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by iamrealdeji(m): 2:28pm On Nov 12, 2014
enkay4love:
very true,cos I saw him on TV 2 days ago & he was still looking fresh.
You're right my dear,you're beautiful
Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by iamrealdeji(m): 2:40pm On Nov 12, 2014
Nairaland has a lot of illiterates that can even research and read about what they don't know,some people blaming Buhari for having a young wife,what should he do when he lost his first wife? Remain single and celebrate? People are just so stupid,and mind you,this woman is his only wife right now

1 Like

Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by LouisVanGaal(m): 2:41pm On Nov 12, 2014
grin ;DIsn't she fit enough to be our 'first lady'...eeh TANoids undecided..just check out her Resume...a combo of Beauty with Brains..(BB)! I know the 'perverts' amongst u all love her, but hates her husband..pls, whenever u guys are planning evil for GMB, think abt AISHA..

1 Like

Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by iamrealdeji(m): 2:42pm On Nov 12, 2014
Nairaland has a lot of illiterates that can even research and read about what they don't know,some people blaming Buhari for having a young wife,what should he do when he lost his first wife? Remain single and celebate? People are just so stupid,and mind you,this woman is his only wife right now
Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by opribo(m): 2:44pm On Nov 12, 2014
Buhari does not have the personality befitting of a president of Nigeria. How will he look in the midst of other president in the UN. When he speaks will the world community be able to understand all that he mutilated speeches. Please this country has a lot of intelligent men and women. The mere mention of this man as a president is stomach rumbling. Haba what is wrong with this nation, even if we must have a candidate from the north is this the best we can come up with. Let superior argument be presented please not who this man is or is not. He lacks charisma, style poise, mien that is expected from a president. His lean and hungry look scares me stiff. That man should just step aside like Babangida. They dont own Nigeria, they were ex-soldiers doesnt make them more powerful than the people of Nigeria.

The day of the people is coming, the day we shall match up to their houses one by one and behead them and show the generations yet unborn the people that stole all our money.
Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by honeric01(m): 2:49pm On Nov 12, 2014
ichidodo:
We aren't all fools,you know.Show us pixes of buhari's first wife and not this twenty somethinth wife old enough to be his granddaughter....

omugooooo, Buhari is married to one Wife! take this to the bank!

1 Like

Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by nagoma(m): 2:52pm On Nov 12, 2014
opribo:
Buhari does not have the personality befitting of a president of Nigeria. How will he look in the midst of other president in the UN. When he speaks will the world community be able to understand all that he mutilated speeches. Please this country has a lot of intelligent men and women. The mere mention of this man as a president is stomach rumbling. Haba what is wrong with this nation, even if we must have a candidate from the north is this the best we can come up with. Let superior argument be presented please not who this man is or is not. He lacks charisma, style poise, mien that is expected from a president. His lean and hungry look scares me stiff. That man should just step aside like Babangida. They dont own Nigeria, they were ex-soldiers doesnt make them more powerful than the people of Nigeria.
The day of the people is coming, the day we shall match up to their houses one by one and behead them and show the generations yet unborn the people that stole all our money.

You're getting it wrong. Character maketh man.
You think the hesitant, mumbling , monotonous president we now have, is an English speaker?

1 Like

Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by honeric01(m): 3:02pm On Nov 12, 2014
deji68:
na Buhari pikin

WilyWily:
Is she the 10th wife of Buhari?

CBNIM:
How can that old man be married to this young chic?
Muslims I hail oo! SMH sha.

ichidodo:
We aren't all fools,you know.Show us pixes of buhari's first wife and not this twenty somethinth wife old enough to be his granddaughter....

Dereformer:
Show us the pictures of his other wifes.

Okijajuju1:
What is her Wife Jersey Number?! angry Wife number 6 or what?

nkpommpko:
Na first, second or fifth wife?

[b]General Buhari’s first wife was the late Hajiya Safinatu (nee Yusuf) Buhari. He courted her when she was fourteen and married her at the age of eighteen. A very shy and conservative Muslim woman, she was not too visible on the social radar. They married in 1971 and the marriage was blessed with four children, all girls (Zulaiha Magajiya (the first daughter, and she was named after Buhari’s mother) Fatima, Hadizatu Nana, and Safinatu Lami). Buhari was so focused on salvaging Nigeria that he preferred to remain single throughout the Nigerian Civil War (1967-1970) and it was not until the war ended that he got married to his sweetheart, Safinatu. Although he was so passionate about his job that he was said to have being ‘married to the Army’, he always called his wife on the phone on a regular basis. As the First Lady of Nigeria, Hajiya Safinatu was not in the spotlight. Actually, she avoided the limelight for religious and cultural reasons, and coupled with the fact that her husband led a life free of ostentation, Nigerians do not know much about her.[/b]

After Buhari was released from jail, he divorced Safinatu for reportedly receiving financial assistance from IBB while he was in prison. Later in December 1989, he got married to Hajiya Aisha Halilu, a Fulani lady from Adamawa State.

http://www..com/muhammadu-buhari-nigerias-strictest-leader/8/
http://www..com/muhammadu-buhari-nigerias-strictest-leader/9/
Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by nagoma(m): 3:31pm On Nov 12, 2014
CBNIM:
How can that old man be married to this young chic?
Muslims I hail oo! SMH sha.

Even the Heathens do that my friend

2 Likes

Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by mrlaw93(m): 3:34pm On Nov 12, 2014
capip120:
I wonder what the op's face will be like when Buhari go lose this election eh? This was how some fanatics from the north which am sure shares the same origin with the op took the streets to unleash mayhem when their proclaimed saint lost the 2011 election. This same lady wey say she no believe say bomb blast they happen for Nigeria until e happen for her husband side, meaning she knows next to nothing about what is happening in Nigeria. now is that the kind of troll you say will be our first lady? I don't know why, but one thing is that Jonathan is still coming back to the presidency.
we are ready for all of you! let's go to the polls and speak!! enough of all this nonsense.
First Lady of kuturuma.
And your famous tabon tabon firstlady came on tv crying she is sure the chibok girls are nt adopted in a language i dont understand though..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Breaking News: Nigerian Govt Orders Immediate Withdrawal Of Troops From ND / Nkechi Okorocha’s Estate Sealed By EFCC (Photo, Video) / Tinubu Saved Our Lives - Conjoined Twins (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.