Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,479 members, 7,850,662 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:54 AM

Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX (53569 Views)

Mrs Aisha Buhari Visit To Imo State In Pictures / Meet Mrs Funso Amosun, The Most Beautiful First Lady In Nigeria[pics] / Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by charlydamianpat(m): 3:43pm On Nov 12, 2014
plz who is buhari coz am a new born baby and dat name does not exist in my territory.
Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by stonecoldcafe: 3:50pm On Nov 12, 2014
iamrealdeji:

What's wrong about a devout muslim being a cosmetologist? Islam said you should look clean,tidy and beautiful,our prophet used to oil his hair with olive oil and comb it properly to look nice,what are you telling me? So Muslims shouldn't take care of their skins because they are Muslims? That's why Islam is different from christianity,a christian can pee without cleaning up,poo without even cleaning the anus and still go to church to praise Jesus,but it's not allowed in Islam,you have to be very clean and tidy even before you touch the Quran or before you pray

You know thats not true right? You didnt really have to go down that route to prove any point.
Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by AhmedB: 4:07pm On Nov 12, 2014
[color=#000099][/color][quote author=capip120 post=27937779]I wonder what the op's face will be like when Buhari go lose this election eh? This was how some fanatics from the north which am sure shares the same origin with the op took the streets to unleash mayhem when their proclaimed saint lost the 2011 election. This same lady wey say she no believe say bomb blast they happen for Nigeria until e happen for her husband side, meaning she knows next to nothing about what is happening in Nigeria. now is that the kind of troll you say will be our first lady? I don't know why, but one thing is that Jonathan is still coming back to the presidency.
we are ready for all of you! let's go to the polls and speak!!
enough of all this nonsense
First Lady of kuturuma. [/quote

I believe no one have to remind you what the current first lady said when over 200 girls were abducted. In a civilize world the incident of that abduction alone is reason enough for a president to resign but what we do have in Nigeria is the opposite; seeking for re-election. To add insult to injury, barely 24hrs after a masacre of 47 school children by BH, your president declared his long awaited interest for the re-election. The question here is if GEJ/Wife can be your president/ first lady why not GMB and his beautiful educated wife?
Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by iamrealdeji(m): 4:50pm On Nov 12, 2014
stonecoldcafe:

You know thats not true right? You didnt really have to go down that route to prove any point.
Bros,i was just been realistic
Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by stonecoldcafe: 5:04pm On Nov 12, 2014
o
Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by Wasquad(m): 5:22pm On Nov 12, 2014
capip120:
I wonder what the op's face will be like when Buhari go lose this election eh? This was how some fanatics from the north which am sure shares the same origin with the op took the streets to unleash mayhem when their proclaimed saint lost the 2011 election. This same lady wey say she no believe say bomb blast they happen for Nigeria until e happen for her husband side, meaning she knows next to nothing about what is happening in Nigeria. now is that the kind of troll you say will be our first lady? I don't know why, but one thing is that Jonathan is still coming back to the presidency.
we are ready for all of you! let's go to the polls and speak!! enough of all this nonsense.
First Lady of kuturuma.
Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 12, 2014
Sunshinelady:
It doesn't take Gej anythin to walk up to anywhere & pick up a frst class brain & damsel as a second wife, but no, he chose to faithful to his wife (despite all d ppl yabbin her). Dat shows intergrity on d part of GEJ. So buharians if u tink brandishin Buhari's 'beauttiful & brainy' 19th or 20th (or wateva position she is in) scores a political point it doesn't. There are beautiful , intelligent women everywhere, any man can pick one, but a real man of intergrity is one who stands by his 'not too beautiful or brainy' wife against all odds

The that gave him two children out of matrimony nko?
Abi u deaf ne?
Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by tit(f): 5:30pm On Nov 12, 2014
This woman is the sister to the man Buhari gave a no-bid contract to award, manage and supervise all PTF contracts.
She must have been a bribe bride from AfriConsult.

1 Like

Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 12, 2014
iamrealdeji:

You're right my dear,you're beautiful
Thanks guy.
Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 12, 2014
Aisha Buhari

5 Likes

Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by tit(f): 6:33pm On Nov 12, 2014
berem:
Aisha Buhari

Very pretty girl!
I am sure she is well-behaved!
APC do not value women.
First them them dash am to Buhari because of PTF contract.
Now they want her to come out for Miss Nigeria contest!
Will she wear bikini?

1 Like

Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by candidbabe(f): 6:34pm On Nov 12, 2014
[quote author=fyneboi79 post=27947576]So ‎u r not tired of standing at Babs Fafunwa every night to wait for cheap pick ups?Its really amazing undecided Why not vote Buhari and see if ‎u don't get d chance to go to school and get a descent job instead of dis olosho runs ‎u do all week undecided[/quote

So you are the customer that picks me at Babs every night?
Good to know that my pussy is so sweet that you cannot sleep without having a taste of it.
Cry blood and fire
Almajiri buhari will neve rule this country come 2015.
Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by fm7070: 6:47pm On Nov 12, 2014
They are preventing other people's daughter from getting quality education, but their own wives and daughters have the best of western education in western countries.
Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by opribo(m): 6:51pm On Nov 12, 2014
Who knows maybe its because of this woman that he is hell bent of becoming the president, you never know maybe he has promised her of making her a first lady to smite the former wife. You never know the power of a woman how far it can drive a man. So all the people dying mean no shit to him until he makes his yarinya the first lady. Might have been bragging to her that i was a head of state and i am gonna make you the first lady. A 70+ year old man with this kind of beau around him mehn he can spill all the blood who cares. I can now see what is pushing him so hard like this. The man no go gree he may even kill himself if he loses this time around.
I am sorry for all those who will go and kill themselves thinking they are fighting for freedom not knowing that Hajia Aisha is the reason.
Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by opribo(m): 6:53pm On Nov 12, 2014
....but again i shudder to wonder what this girl saw in this man that made her marry this baba. Ok i get it just the same way Boko Haram kidnapped young school girls and married them off but in this case she was surrendered to him by her parents as compensation as Sai Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by candidbabe(f): 6:57pm On Nov 12, 2014
iamrealdeji:

What's wrong about a devout muslim being a cosmetologist? Islam said you should look clean,tidy and beautiful,our prophet used to oil his hair with olive oil and comb it properly to look nice,what are you telling me? So Muslims shouldn't take care of their skins because they are Muslims? That's why Islam is different from christianity,a christian can pee without cleaning up,poo without even cleaning the anus and still go to church to praise Jesus,but it's notes allowed in Islam,you have to be very clean and tidy even before you touch the Quran or before you pray

Clap for your self
its good to hear that abandoned , dirty street beggars that litter the whole of Northern Nigeria takes care of themselves than christians.

What about the gworo teeth smelling mallams? that don't brush their teeth from year to year?
and don't you ever mention my Jesus b/c I know you don't believe in him.

you useless follower of Mohammed the jihadist and blood sucker.

1 Like

Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by fyneboi79(m): 7:18pm On Nov 12, 2014
[quote author=candidbabe post[/quote]actually,its cheap and I see my dog enjoys ur kitty so I help ur ministry move forward make Gej imposed hunger and hardship no wound ‎u grin

Buhari 2015
Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by iamrealdeji(m): 7:22pm On Nov 12, 2014
candidbabe:

Clap for your self
its good to hear that abandoned , dirty street beggars that litter the whole of Northern Nigeria takes care of themselves than christians.

What about the gworo teeth smelling mallams? that don't brush their teeth from year to year?

This is how dumb you are,whos talking about mallams and poor beggars,who told you a muslim should follow those people? Are they prophet? They're living their liv es how they want,dirtiness is not allowed in Islam is all I know,any mallam that understands the Quran wouldn't be dirty,a man dressing islamic doesn't mean he knows about the teachings,dont make that mistake again,dont judge people with dressing,a man may dress up islamic and know nothing about the Quran

1 Like

Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by KingTom(m): 7:24pm On Nov 12, 2014
tit:

hmmm, this reminds me of the hairdresser obj slept with and put in high office.
The amount of likes and shares of this post, points at the direction where we are headed! SMH
Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by iamrealdeji(m): 7:24pm On Nov 12, 2014
candidbabe:

Clap for your self

This is how dumb you are,whos talking about mallams and poor beggars,who told you a muslim should follow those people? Are they prophet? They're living their liv es how they want,dirtiness is not allowed in Islam is all I know,any mallam that understands the Quran wouldn't be dirty,a man dressing islamic doesn't mean he knows about the teachings,dont make that mistake again,dont judge people with dressing,a man may dress up islamic and know nothing about the Quran,and you're very foolish for insulting Muhammad,youre just a violent garage boy,did I insult Jesus? Jesus is a well respected prophet and i'd never insult him,but you're mentally l.a.m.e thatyou can't do without insulting special people. Phuck boy
Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by fyneboi79(m): 7:27pm On Nov 12, 2014
iamrealdeji:

This is how dumb you are,whos talking about mallams and poor beggars,who told you a muslim should follow those people? Are they prophet? They're living their liv es how they want,dirtiness is not allowed in Islam is all I know,any mallam that understands the Quran wouldn't be dirty,a man dressing islamic doesn't mean he knows about the teachings,dont make that mistake again,dont judge people with dressing,a man may dress up islamic and know nothing about the Quran
Bros don't mind d dirty girl wey never fit wash her pant undecided What does she know about politics it is the cup of rice that was given to her during the last elections that is still shacking her grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by iamrealdeji(m): 7:29pm On Nov 12, 2014
candidbabe:

Clap for your self

This is how dumb you are,whos talking about mallams and poor beggars,who told you a muslim should follow those people? Are they prophet? They're living their liv es how they want,dirtiness is not allowed in Islam is all I know,any mallam that understands the Quran wouldn't be dirty,a man dressing islamic doesn't mean he knows about the teachings,dont make that mistake again,dont judge people with dressing,a man may dress up islamic and know nothing about the Quran,and you're very foolish for insulting Muhammad,youre just a violent garage girl,did I insult Jesus? Jesus is a well respected prophet and i'd never insult him,but you're mentally l.a.m.e thatyou can't do without insulting special people. Youre even a girl,i know girls like you,raz girls,i don't talk to your type when i was in school,because you'll always screw up,raz girls with raz way of thinking,Ratchet

1 Like

Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by iamrealdeji(m): 7:29pm On Nov 12, 2014
fyneboi79:
Bros don't mind d dirty girl wey never fit wash her pant undecided What does she know about politics it is the cup of rice that was given to her during the last elections that is still shacking her grin
You get it,she wants to ruin her future because of a cup of rice

2 Likes

Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by fyneboi79(m): 7:36pm On Nov 12, 2014
iamrealdeji:

You get it,she wants to ruin her future because of a cup of rice
We are ready for them force for force,power for power,and I am sure we will carry d day. Welldone bro grin onward together for Buhari 2015
Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by tit(f): 8:05pm On Nov 12, 2014
pzworld:
 Think you got what it takes to be a model then this casting is for you, auditions for models (5.10ft and above) comes up Saturdays 6th and 13th December 2014. For a fashion show organised by an affiliated event company PZ ENT.. Interested participant should call Mr. Dary: (Modellas Modeling Agency) 08131865746. There is also series of musical video shots on the line up and for models interested in red carpet events coverage and other media related presentations. send your CV together with a cover letter (Application) to: Pzentertainment world@gmail.com , For enquiries call: 0813-1865-746.. . Good luck

all those who loves this yarinya aisha should give her this advert number.
She should try her luck with MBGN too.

she should contest quick before she turn to shepoppotamus.
time waits for no one.
Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by darne(m): 8:17pm On Nov 12, 2014
FIRST LADY smiley smiley smiley #Soon cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by limamintruth: 8:38pm On Nov 12, 2014
She is not his first wife. She was once his eldest daughter's classmate in school. And he met her when she accompanied his daughter home during school holiday. That was when he saw her and fell in love instantly. But he was far older than her.
And his subsequent proposal to Aisha caused the end of his marriage to his then wife, who couldnt withstand having her daughter's friend becoming her marriage rival (kishiya).
End of True Story!!!
Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by limamintruth: 8:42pm On Nov 12, 2014
berem:
Aisha Buhari

She is pretty & still much young cheesy
Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 12, 2014
It can be very painful to see so many Jonathanians groaning and weeping over the fantastic,pretty,sexy picture of Gen Muhammadu Buhari's adorable wife
Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 12, 2014
limamintruth:
She is not his first wife. She was once his eldest daughter's classmate in school. And he met her when she accompanied his daughter home during school holiday. That was when he saw her and fell in love instantly. But he was far older than her.
And his subsequent proposal to Aisha caused the end of his marriage to his then wife, who couldnt withstand having her daughter's friend becoming her marriage rival (kishiya).

End of True Story!!!
Nawao! You can lie I swear!!
Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX by shawl: 9:30pm On Nov 12, 2014
candidbabe:
you useless follower...

Little do you realize that on account of someone that you had never met before nor even realize what his true intent was for you except for the age long instituted hatred that you have been made to develop against him, you can gift away your eternity just like that by making silly comments on an online forum. You think you are anonymous to everyone but you are not anonymous to God. If you are a christian, you can be rest assured that you have already strayed, math 12:35.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Motorcyclists In Cameroon Protest Against Removal Of Petrol Subsidy In Nigeria / Breaking News: Nigerian Govt Orders Immediate Withdrawal Of Troops From ND / Nkechi Okorocha’s Estate Sealed By EFCC (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.