Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,423 members, 7,853,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:40 AM

Appropriate Versus Just A Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Appropriate Versus Just A Friend (1014 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / Sex Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time / My Brothers Wife ALWAYS Ask Me To Unzip Her Dress. Is This Appropriate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Appropriate Versus Just A Friend by justmade: 11:01am On Nov 12, 2014
i just want to get your ideas on this issue or maybe i am the one overdoing it, my husband has a coworker a woman that carried him to work because we didn't have a car, this woman and himself would drive one hour to the place and back. they stopped going to work together after awhile but they kept in contact. infact they would talk almost everyday and i mean for like 30minutes or so, she will tell him her problems and he will advise. One day she got a new car and wanted to show him and she came to pick him up and they drove out together on an errand that she had, to say i was pissed is an understatement. Anyway the call continued like every other day and i told him i was uncomfortable, she came to greet me yesterday and they were to go out to check out something at night he said work related cos they do work at night, i told him NO! and i couldnt help but give her one attitude which she noted and told my husband about it, people pls am i wrong in being upset and angry with this relationship or i should cool down
Re: Appropriate Versus Just A Friend by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 12, 2014
U r being too curious...... Nd its not good...... U might b wrong abt them in the long run....
Re: Appropriate Versus Just A Friend by nomabeeee(f): 11:12am On Nov 12, 2014
You are not wrong ma'm..left for me I won't tolerate that too...your hubby should be able to understand that he is a family man..there might not be something serious going on between your husband and that lady..but one thing that must be noted is a married woman or man should atleast curtail some certain relationships outside marriage.I advice you talk to your husband..let him know your fears..if he is indeed an understanding person..he will surely have a rethink
Re: Appropriate Versus Just A Friend by Richiy(f): 11:22am On Nov 12, 2014
My dear, you are not wrong to ask at all o. He is your husband and not your boyfriend so you can as well want to be clear on it. Their relationship is wrong for married people. You are supposed to be your husband's bestie and her husband is supposed to be her own bestie.
If she wants to cultivate friendship with your husband then she should include you and the entire family.

1 Like

Re: Appropriate Versus Just A Friend by nickz(m): 11:26am On Nov 12, 2014
why i hate marriage

so he can't relate with other women abisad
Re: Appropriate Versus Just A Friend by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 12, 2014
You are on the right path.
He's your husband not boyfriend.
Re: Appropriate Versus Just A Friend by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 12, 2014
Enm, when hand-shakes extend from hands to shoulders, you know, there must be something to it.

This is your man...
I mean your darling husband grin
If you don't step up your game, that woman will via work related means 'gbaez' your husband.

It starts like movies, the ends aint pretty.

Put your feets down.
Re: Appropriate Versus Just A Friend by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 12, 2014
You've tried sef... If it was the Woman that did this now, some of you ladies will be IS HE JEALOUS?
I LIKE A MAN WHO IS SECURE...
DOESN'T HE TRUST ME? bla bla bla...

Re: Appropriate Versus Just A Friend by peterpaulis(m): 11:30am On Nov 12, 2014
grin. ... I'm here to read comments.. Comment later
Re: Appropriate Versus Just A Friend by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 12, 2014
sits on chair fanning myself...
Re: Appropriate Versus Just A Friend by mikolo80: 1:11pm On Nov 12, 2014
you guys obviously built your marriage on an iffy foundation. you should be your husbands (female)confidant(as opposed to take home to mama).sorry ,but fighting with his 'friend' will only make him resent you(dilemma)
Re: Appropriate Versus Just A Friend by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 12, 2014
You are not wrong in being upset with the relationship considering the calls and hang outs but you need to cool down tough i know but avoid quarrels with your husband because of this woman just let your husband know how you feel and give him great sex. grin
Re: Appropriate Versus Just A Friend by stinggy(m): 7:45pm On Nov 12, 2014
Cutehector4u:
U r being too curious...... Nd its not good...... U might b wrong abt them in the long run....
No she took the right step. Even if she's wrong, they over-stepped the boundary bro.

Madam, I should have read riot acts to them even before now. Picking him on the way to work is still reasonable, but your husby spending 30mins on calls with her doesn't sound nice at all, even in your presence
Sounds like he doesn't respect you much. You guys aren't just dating, you are married! He is meant to respect your feelings.

And about their last act, ask him how he would feel if a male 'friend' come around and do same to you.
Re: Appropriate Versus Just A Friend by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 12, 2014
justmade:
i just want to get your ideas on this issue or maybe i am the one overdoing it, my husband has a coworker a woman that carried him to work because we didn't have a car, this woman and himself would drive one hour to the place and back. they stopped going to work together after awhile but they kept in contact. infact they would talk almost everyday and i mean for like 30minutes or so, she will tell him her problems and he will advise. One day she got a new car and wanted to show him and she came to pick him up and they drove out together on an errand that she had, to say i was pissed is an understatement. Anyway the call continued like every other day and i told him i was uncomfortable, she came to greet me yesterday and they were to go out to check out something at night he said work related cos they do work at night, i told him NO! and i couldnt help but give her one attitude which she noted and told my husband about it, people pls am i wrong in being upset and angry with this relationship or i should cool down

Please cool down and dont try to make trouble with him or else he may try to show his is the man of the house, keep telling him how you feel and what coming too close to a lady can lead to, am sure he will understand or possibly adjust if it has becomes obvious to him that are not comfortable with his relationship with his co-worker. Ok.

(1) (Reply)

Traditional + Court + Religious Marriage, Which Is Supreme? / Nigeria Has The Second Highest Number Of Criminals In Britain [photos] / Why Ladies Stand Abnormally When Snapping Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.