Stats: 3,151,838 members, 7,813,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

When A Guy Says "Damn Girl, You Have A Bright Future Behind You". - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Guy Says "Damn Girl, You Have A Bright Future Behind You". (10881 Views)

When You Have A Bright Future (photo) / 10 Disgusting Things Girls Do When A Guy Says I Dont Have Money To Give You / How Ladies Hold Their BF When They Know He Has A Bright Future(pic) (2) (3) (4)

When A Guy Says "Damn Girl, You Have A Bright Future Behind You". by MuguliciousMUGU: 2:12pm On Nov 12, 2014
Ladies when a guy tells you that "girl you have a bright future behind you", please run away ooo...

He does not mean that you will become a medical doctor or a celebrity or you have a bright future, what he means is that you be "Better pikin" and "E be like say you go sabi the thing".

That was what brother chukwuma told jumoke and now jumoke is 9 months pregnant...

So please ignore them and stop calling him Broda again...

Tank you.
Re: When A Guy Says "Damn Girl, You Have A Bright Future Behind You". by politricks: 2:14pm On Nov 12, 2014
Dont tell me just watched the video of the song 'wiggle wiggle'.

Re: When A Guy Says "Damn Girl, You Have A Bright Future Behind You". by FLAWLES(f): 2:23pm On Nov 12, 2014
why is ur Monicer tempting me? cheesy

Re: When A Guy Says "Damn Girl, You Have A Bright Future Behind You". by yungEX(m): 2:36pm On Nov 12, 2014
FLAWLES:
why is ur Monicer tempting me? cheesy
hehehe tanqu boss
Re: When A Guy Says "Damn Girl, You Have A Bright Future Behind You". by FLAWLES(f): 2:39pm On Nov 12, 2014
yungEX:

hehehe tanqu boss
.who b boss+u gat it all wrong,if i tel yuh werrin de mah mind u goh 8t me
Re: When A Guy Says "Damn Girl, You Have A Bright Future Behind You". by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 12, 2014
FLAWLES:
.who b boss+u gat it all wrong,if i tel yuh werrin de mah mind u goh 8t me

fine girl happy byeday

you dey bleach?
Re: When A Guy Says "Damn Girl, You Have A Bright Future Behind You". by FLAWLES(f): 3:36pm On Nov 12, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

fine girl happy byeday

you dey bleach?
.not me,d oda flawles+i don't blech
Re: When A Guy Says "Damn Girl, You Have A Bright Future Behind You". by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 12, 2014
FLAWLES:
.not me,d oda flawles+i don't blech

I love u so much

du u hav a dog?
Re: When A Guy Says "Damn Girl, You Have A Bright Future Behind You". by FLAWLES(f): 5:02pm On Nov 12, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

I love u so much

du u hav a dog?
.i have a boiyfriend(Andyblaze) cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: When A Guy Says "Damn Girl, You Have A Bright Future Behind You". by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 12, 2014
FLAWLES:

woow

dats d name of my dog!!!!!!

do u speak French?

Re: When A Guy Says "Damn Girl, You Have A Bright Future Behind You". by Chubhie: 5:18pm On Nov 12, 2014
Sing Ginuwine's In Those Jeans to her and you have access to paradise.
Re: When A Guy Says "Damn Girl, You Have A Bright Future Behind You". by FLAWLES(f): 5:26pm On Nov 12, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

woow

dats d name of my dog!!!!!!

do u speak French?
.are u tryna say Andyblaze is ur dog?
Re: When A Guy Says "Damn Girl, You Have A Bright Future Behind You". by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 12, 2014
FLAWLES:
.are u tryna say Andyblaze is ur dog?

my nyansh
Re: When A Guy Says "Damn Girl, You Have A Bright Future Behind You". by Andyblaze: 6:27pm On Nov 12, 2014
FLAWLES:

Sweetheart, is that Aba albino youngwizzy tryna harass you?
Re: When A Guy Says "Damn Girl, You Have A Bright Future Behind You". by FLAWLES(f): 6:41pm On Nov 12, 2014
Andyblaze:

Sweetheart, is that Aba albino youngwizzy tryna harass you?
.lol u and ur mouth eehnnn,dunt answer him jewe
Re: When A Guy Says "Damn Girl, You Have A Bright Future Behind You". by Andyblaze: 6:45pm On Nov 12, 2014
FLAWLES:
.lol u and ur mouth eehnnn,dunt answer him jewe

hehe..if u say so, cuz i wan matchete am now
Re: When A Guy Says "Damn Girl, You Have A Bright Future Behind You". by FLAWLES(f): 6:47pm On Nov 12, 2014
Andyblaze:

hehe..if u say so, cuz i wan matchete am now
.hehe taught u guys are frnds o
Re: When A Guy Says "Damn Girl, You Have A Bright Future Behind You". by Andyblaze: 7:38pm On Nov 12, 2014
FLAWLES:
.hehe taught u guys are frnds o

lool yeah we are like '1'

but i dont let friendship mess with my love's affairs
Re: When A Guy Says "Damn Girl, You Have A Bright Future Behind You". by FLAWLES(f): 7:52pm On Nov 12, 2014
Andyblaze:

lool yeah we are like '1'

but i dont let friendship mess with my love's affairs
.lol cool sha(na only God knw if no b ur oda monicer(youngwizzy)
Re: When A Guy Says "Damn Girl, You Have A Bright Future Behind You". by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 12, 2014
Damn! That's one pick-up punch Line....got me cracking my ribs too...''A bright future behind you...means she's got a massive derriere right??''
Re: When A Guy Says "Damn Girl, You Have A Bright Future Behind You". by Andyblaze: 8:47pm On Nov 12, 2014
FLAWLES:
.lol cool sha(na only God knw if no b ur oda monicer(youngwizzy)

*lips sealed*

Filipino Lady Explain Why Nigerian Men Are The Most Sort After By Foreign Women. / People are suffering outside Nigeria / Are Nigerian Men Interested In Eskimo Pretty Girls?