Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

How Come People From North And South West Are Not Threatening To Leave Nigeria? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Come People From North And South West Are Not Threatening To Leave Nigeria? (6834 Views)

How America And The West Are Likely To Assist Osinbajo To Presidency / No Ex-govt Official Should Leave Nigeria After May 29 – Yayale / Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Come People From North And South West Are Not Threatening To Leave Nigeria? by focus7: 6:06pm On Nov 12, 2014
kettykin:

so how come the so called landlords don't deem it fit to at least stop bombing their so called bombed out inheritance, the slave master that was dozing and the slave superseded him in every sphere of human existence must be an interesting slave master so much so that schemes like federal quota , lower cut off marks for federal common entrance will have to be invented so that the master can catch up .

How come the slave control everything from sports , entertainment, movies, banking, media , new media, leaving the masters to be rioting over subsidy money .

How come the slave descendants are the best economist have better sports men produce better authors , writers , movie actors celebrated novelist, musicians , olympic gold medalist , business men etc
to start with, ur superiority thing only exists in ur imaginations, from the record we have, the real achievers and shakers of power and economy are not the igbos, if u doubt it ask the forbe for the past 10years, sometime u people thinks that the mushroom business shops u have here and there is achievement, no wonder the saying that empty drums make the loudest noise. Again, I can see that u don't know anything about the mysteries of mastery and slavery, do u notice that the igbos has always been used by all administrations to front their agendas and actualised their dreams, how is it the done? The master knows that the slaves is always after what he can acquire, all the master does is give him the privilege to have as much as will not be sufficient for him to have power to demand for freedom, igbos will remain political stooges because the master will always give them the opportunities they want to do business and never ask for the number one post in the country, as u are seeing with TAN today. Why do u think Ifeayin Uba, Peter Obi and others are fronting TAN? The right for presidency does not belong to the Igbos and since they don't know how long it will take to actualise biafra dream of leaving, they need to serve to acquire. But before I conclude I need to make u know another mystery of mastery and slavery which is the master will not mind the slave to have as much as can sustain him but not enough to have power because all that slave acquires still belongs to the master.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Come People From North And South West Are Not Threatening To Leave Nigeria? by micklplus(m): 6:10pm On Nov 12, 2014
These are major things that has divided us;

Ethnicity
Religion

Its unfortunate to note that, SS and SE People are playing both cards well. I.e religious and tribal cards.

Sad!

We can't even stay in peace and be friends without hammering on religion and ethnicity!!!!

How did we get here?

2 Likes

Re: How Come People From North And South West Are Not Threatening To Leave Nigeria? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:12pm On Nov 12, 2014
atlwireles:
They know without Nigeria, they will become Togo/benin republic or Niger/Chad. grin grin grin grin grin Just endure their noise till after 2015. They will start fighting over 2019 elections. cool cool
You, Bloodykiller and Tit fall in the same category: You always show f00lishness.

3 Likes

Re: How Come People From North And South West Are Not Threatening To Leave Nigeria? by micklplus(m): 6:13pm On Nov 12, 2014
focus7:
to start with, ur superiority thing only exists in ur imaginations, from the record we have, the real achievers and shakers of power and economy are not the igbos, if u doubt it ask the forbe for the past 10years, sometime u people thinks that the mushroom business shops u have here and there is achievement, no wonder the saying that empty drums make the loudest noise. Again, I can see that u don't know anything about the mysteries of mastery and slavery, do u notice that the igbos has always been used by all administrations to front their agendas and actualised their dreams, how is it the done? The master knows that the slaves is always after what he can acquire, all the master does is give him the privilege to have as much as will not be sufficient for him to have power to demand for freedom, igbos will remain political stooges because the master will always give them the opportunities they want to do business and never ask for the number one post in the country, as u are seeing with TAN today. Why do u think Ifeayin Uba, Peter Obi and others are fronting TAN? The right for presidency does not belong to the Igbos and since they don't know how long it will take to actualise biafra dream of leaving, they need to serve to acquire. But before I conclude I need to make u know another mystery of mastery and slavery which is the master will not mind the slave to have as much as can sustain him but not enough to have power because all that slave acquires still belongs to the master.

Nice angle to it. Nice one

1 Like

Re: How Come People From North And South West Are Not Threatening To Leave Nigeria? by focus7: 6:14pm On Nov 12, 2014
cheruv:

inheritance bequeathed to you by a conquering British army I can't believe peeps can be so daft undecided
before 1914 there was no Nigeria and by 2060 there would be no Nigeria to celebrate 100 yrs of independence.
I like slavery..its a system that confers certain benefits to the economy but history is replete with stories of slaves who killed their masters and took everything he owned for themselves.. some like Jaja went on to build powerful states.
go and read about the mamluks..while reading about that have this quote by Awo in 1947 in mind that Nigeria is a mere geographical expression..
a slave that kill the master as the igbos intended with biafra is a criminal, I must sound a note of warning to u that another biafra attempt will be treated with stern reaction. Beside u people won't dare that again, Nigeria is giving u enough opportunity to do business to make enough for a living as long as u are not asking for power.

8 Likes

Re: How Come People From North And South West Are Not Threatening To Leave Nigeria? by shizzleStar: 6:14pm On Nov 12, 2014
FFKfuckedBIANCA:
[s]Fvctard
we remember what happened the last time when Governor Babatunde Raji Ifashola deported destitute ibos back to iboland.

We know the tribe that cannot do without Nigeria. We know does who constitute the highest number of displaced people in Nigeria[/s]
You are a bleeping bastard

We know the tribe that are lazy leeches and and living off the spoils of war

We equally know those that are opportunists and only open their loud, dirty mouths when it doesnt suit them

2 Likes

Re: How Come People From North And South West Are Not Threatening To Leave Nigeria? by micklplus(m): 6:16pm On Nov 12, 2014
focus7:
a slave that kill the master as the igbos intended with biafra is a criminal, I must sound a note of warning to u that another biafra attempt will be treated with stan reaction. Beside u people won't dare that again, Nigeria is giving u enough opportunity to do business to make enough for a living as long as u are not asking for power.

O boy, I love your focus. LOL. Nice one

1 Like

Re: How Come People From North And South West Are Not Threatening To Leave Nigeria? by Bruteforce101: 6:16pm On Nov 12, 2014
[s]
chukwudi44:

YOU ARE AVERY BIG FOOL!!! SO GEJ WAS ALSO RESPONSIBE FOR THE SHARIA RIOTS OF THE 2000S AND THE NIGERIA CIVIL WAR? ANU MPAMA.U DONT WANT A NIGER-DELTA PRESIDENT BUT YOU STILL WANT TO ENJOY AWOOF OIL
[/s]

Shut up.

Lemme park here, i see trouble on this thread.

4 Likes

Re: How Come People From North And South West Are Not Threatening To Leave Nigeria? by atlwireles: 6:18pm On Nov 12, 2014
[s]
OrlandoOwoh:

You, Bloodykiller and Tit fall in the same category: You always show f00lishness.
[/s]
Re: How Come People From North And South West Are Not Threatening To Leave Nigeria? by shizzleStar: 6:18pm On Nov 12, 2014
EdCure:
[s]We all see Nigeria as our own. Does a man issue threat to leave HIS OWN house?
The (empty and poorly planned) threats of secession is most common among the population that regard itself as tenants, immigrants and the subjugated.
No region in Nigeria is as diverse with settler communities as the SW and Edo.
When the time comes, we shall surround and dump you all at what remains of the Onitsha Head Bridge.[/s]
you arew a bleeping bastard.

You can continue to give your selves false sense of superority, when the time comes we will let you know that 2014 isnt 1967

2 Likes

Re: How Come People From North And South West Are Not Threatening To Leave Nigeria? by focus7: 6:20pm On Nov 12, 2014
micklplus:

O boy, I love your focus. LOL. Nice one
thanks bro, me self dey gbadun u. These people think too high of themselves.

1 Like

Re: How Come People From North And South West Are Not Threatening To Leave Nigeria? by ziccoit: 6:33pm On Nov 12, 2014
adehsenior:
Have you ever wondered why it is the muslim in the north, this is because the typical hausa-fulani muslim does not believe that a non-muslim(Infidel) can't rule over them and that's why the whole APC presidential Aspirants are Hausa-Fulani, but the truth be told whether they like it or not the north will never develop untill the leaders in the north change their feudal lords culture of Usman Dan fodio ara

Obj(A Christian) enjoyed support he didn't find among his kinsmen when your assumed "the-typical-hausa-fulani-muslim-does-not-believe-that-a-non-muslim-can-rule-over-them" people voted him enmass twice against their brother and blood- Muhammed Buhari(A Muslim). Your argument is reek of hatred against imaginary enemies. Stop all this bigotry.

6 Likes

Re: How Come People From North And South West Are Not Threatening To Leave Nigeria? by EdCure: 6:40pm On Nov 12, 2014
shizzleStar:
you arew a bleeping bastard.

You can continue to give your selves false sense of superority, when the time comes we will let you know that 2014 isnt 1967
It does amuse me how the insults and name calling comes up after you realise that you have no arguements because you lack brain cells.
Get the help you need! Your lack of brain cells is pathetic.

I have given up on educating low-life turds and intellectual midgets of which category you belong.

8 Likes

Re: How Come People From North And South West Are Not Threatening To Leave Nigeria? by shizzleStar: 6:46pm On Nov 12, 2014
EdCure:

[s]It does amuse me how the insults and name calling comes up after you realise that you have no arguements because you lack brain cells.
Get the help you need! Your lack of brain cells is pathetic.

I have given up on educating low-life turds and intellectual midgets of which category you belong[/s].
Shut up you doofus!

Only greenhorns here will be oblivious of the fact that you are a complete douchebag.

Nitwits like you are underserving of a civil response.

1 Like

Re: How Come People From North And South West Are Not Threatening To Leave Nigeria? by nedu2000(m): 6:57pm On Nov 12, 2014
Donmarrius:

Ok!!!.

But is it not wise we seperate and survive,than
engage ourselves in a 'forced togetherness',that can cause collision and hence destruction?

in my view,I want us to seperate,as the saying goes 'necessity is the mother of invention' and such regions like the north would then be forced to find alternative means of sustainability
Re: How Come People From North And South West Are Not Threatening To Leave Nigeria? by EdCure: 7:00pm On Nov 12, 2014
shizzleStar:
Shut up you doofus!

Only greenhorns here will be oblivious of the fact that you are a complete douchebag.

Only a knee jerk reactionary will write what you just posted. You're too drunk off your TAN stipends to note you're spewing thrash.

Need I remind you that your lack of brain cells is pathetic?
Get the help you so desperately need!

7 Likes

Re: How Come People From North And South West Are Not Threatening To Leave Nigeria? by shizzleStar: 7:09pm On Nov 12, 2014
EdCure:

Only a knee jerk reactionary will write what you just posted. You're too drunk off your TAN stipends to note you're spewing thrash.

Need I remind you that your lack of brain cells is pathetic?
Get the help you so desperately need!
You are a bleeping iddiott.

It will take only a dead brain like you to think everyone is a pauper like you that depends on stipends from thieving politicians.

Your frustration warranted your very comment, its understandable. However, prepare to live with it for the rest of life as there will be no respite for you and your folks.

Dumbhead!

2 Likes

Re: How Come People From North And South West Are Not Threatening To Leave Nigeria? by EdCure: 7:22pm On Nov 12, 2014
shizzleStar:
You are a bleeping iddiott.
It will take only a dead brain like you to think everyone is a pauper like you that depends on stipends from thieving politicians.
Your frustration warranted your very comment, its understandable. However, prepare to live with it for the rest of life as there will be no respite for you and your folks.
Dumbhead!
The spread of you brainless Biafridiots has gotten to high numbers. Actions should be made to donate brains made in a laboratory for you.
I'll donate when it starts.

Go on, eastern zombie!... You've entertained me enough with your trademark idiocy.

7 Likes

Re: How Come People From North And South West Are Not Threatening To Leave Nigeria? by oduastates: 7:23pm On Nov 12, 2014
Re: How Come People From North And South West Are Not Threatening To Leave Nigeria? by slimfit1(m): 7:31pm On Nov 12, 2014
Because we are in Nigeria that is why.
Re: How Come People From North And South West Are Not Threatening To Leave Nigeria? by shizzleStar: 7:38pm On Nov 12, 2014
EdCure:

[s]The spread of you brainless Biafridiots has gotten to high numbers. Actions should be made to donate brains made in a laboratory for you.
I'll donate when it starts.

Go on, eastern zombie!... You've entertained me enough with your trademark idiocy[/s].
bla...bla.. bleeping edo monkey

Go cure yourself first from the acute lunacy you're suffering from before you come chatting shyte to me. You are so dead upstairs that even cockroaches will reject your lifeless brain for an experiment.

Now go jerk yourself....puzzy

3 Likes

Re: How Come People From North And South West Are Not Threatening To Leave Nigeria? by Donmarrius: 7:42pm On Nov 12, 2014
nedu2000:
in my view,I want us to seperate,as the saying goes 'necessity is the mother of invention' and such regions like the north would then be forced to find alternative means of sustainability
Million likes.
Re: How Come People From North And South West Are Not Threatening To Leave Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 12, 2014
Hard Question, but lets go back to elementary Biology;

Parasitism: A non-mutual symbiotic relationship between species, where one species, the parasite, benefits at the expense of the other, the host.

No state in Nigeria can survive without allocation from the Federal Government, and the allocation comes from Niger Delta Oil. The Boko Haram equation will finally strain the amalgamation which was actually signed so the parasites can continue to live on the host.

We should be prepared, because Nigeria has already crossed the threshold of continuous unionism. Look closely at a scenerio where Boko Haram is equipped by airlifted armor plus the few they loot from the armory of the Nigeria Army. And as citizens we wonder why the world powers decline sales of ammo to Nigeria, on a guise of human right abuse. This is because, the break-up of Nigeria will favor a certain divide, but am thankful that the fate of this will become the benefit of the Ojukwu dream. America will always want to protect Christians, and teh best approach is to severe the ties that bind us to the extremist Northerners.

Lets not bother asking questions about the SW; The Ghosts of Isaac Boro, Ken Saro Wiwa, and the Odi ethnic cleansing is hunting the Gambari and their allies.

Good Bye to Nigeria In view, because if Jonathan wins, its going to be increased terror, if Jonathan loses, MEND will occupy oil.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Come People From North And South West Are Not Threatening To Leave Nigeria? by PentiumPro(f): 7:51pm On Nov 12, 2014
shizzleStar:
Shut up you doofus!

Shouting and hurling insults doesn't make you intelligent, rather its a prove that you are very DULL. tongue
Re: How Come People From North And South West Are Not Threatening To Leave Nigeria? by PentiumPro(f): 7:55pm On Nov 12, 2014
Yorubas people really dey try to accommodate theses Ibos.
They are just too annoying, I like the treatment we gives them here in the North anytime they misstep.

2 Likes

Re: How Come People From North And South West Are Not Threatening To Leave Nigeria? by shizzleStar: 8:03pm On Nov 12, 2014
PentiumPro:

Shouting and hurling insults doesn't make you intelligent, rather its a prove that you are very DULL. tongue
Ahaa! here comes a daughter from odumb republic, cheesy just went through your profile of less than 20comments, is it a coincidence you registered today? or you are one of those cowards hiding under a new pretentious handle?

Anyway your presence is acknowledged smiley

1 Like

Re: How Come People From North And South West Are Not Threatening To Leave Nigeria? by shizzleStar: 8:06pm On Nov 12, 2014
PentiumPro:
Yorubas people really dey try to accommodate theses Ibos.
They are just too annoying, I like the treatment we gives them here in the North anytime they misstep.
ok i see you are from arewanistan, i see! don't worry very soon the bomb your brothers are throwing will consume all of you

1 Like

Re: How Come People From North And South West Are Not Threatening To Leave Nigeria? by PentiumPro(f): 8:06pm On Nov 12, 2014
shizzleStar:
Ahaa! here comes a daughter from odumb republic, cheesy just went through your profile of less than 20comments, is it a coincidence you registered today? or you are one of those cowards hiding under a new pretentious handle?

Anyway your presence is acknowledged smiley

You are hungry, that is why you are always shouting and insulting people here, Oya come and eat. grin

Re: How Come People From North And South West Are Not Threatening To Leave Nigeria? by shizzleStar: 8:08pm On Nov 12, 2014
PentiumPro:

You are hungry, that is why you are always shouting and insulting people here, Oya come and eat. grin
waow very healthy-looking meal...thanks smiley

We can do awilo dance together in bed after i munch the meal wink

1 Like

Re: How Come People From North And South West Are Not Threatening To Leave Nigeria? by PentiumPro(f): 8:12pm On Nov 12, 2014
shizzleStar:
waow very healthy-looking meal...thanks smiley

We can do awilo dance together in bed after i munch the meal wink

You wan fuckkkk ya mama ? undecided
Re: How Come People From North And South West Are Not Threatening To Leave Nigeria? by shizzleStar: 8:15pm On Nov 12, 2014
PentiumPro:

You wan fuckkkk ya mama ? undecided
b*tch i wanna fvck you...show me ya newdz picshure...let me confirm its you smiley

1 Like

Re: How Come People From North And South West Are Not Threatening To Leave Nigeria? by PentiumPro(f): 8:17pm On Nov 12, 2014
shizzleStar:
b*tch i wanna fvck you...show me ya newdz picshure...let me confirm its you smiley

You go see my toto after you don display ya mama dilapidated own here. Banza! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Blast Jonathan On Twitter.... / Bola-ige Was Killed By Drug Barons- Obj / We Won't Sack Civil Servants- FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.